One Small Thing Can Change Ev...

Oleh 10ve7ou

Lebih Banyak

One Small Thing Can Change Everything! chpt 1

One Small Thing Can Change Everything chpt 2

224 7 6
Oleh 10ve7ou

THANK YOU! To everyone to read the first chapter and who is about to read the second! I am so happy every time I go on my computer and see more people have read my story! Once again thank you! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The murmurs of the radio and the low hum of the car suddenly shut off.

"Miss Greenwood?" I heard a man say.

"Miss Greenwood, we've arrived."

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I had to blink a couple of times to restore my vision. I sat up and stretched. Sleeping in a car wasn't the most comfortable thing to do. I didn't have time to have a nap before we left.

This morning seemed like a lifetime ago. Between the time I found out about Octavia's and now all I've done is pack, unpack, repack, practise my piano, finish packing, eat a sandwich, remember loads of things I didn't pack, pack them, phone all my friends to say good bye, check everything I'd packed, said goodbye to my dad, ignored my step-mum, got in this car, fall asleep. Then tow hours later I'm here. I decided to stay dressed the same; denim shorts and a vest. It was casual without being slobby.

I put my iPod back into my bag (I'd been listening to it earlier to calm my nerves), then I got out my small mirror and checked my hair. It wasn't too bad. I ran my fingers though it trying to flatten any bits that wanted to escape. I sighed, then put my mirror away. Here I go.

I opened my door and stepper out. OH MY GOD!!! I was taken aback by the sere size of the place. It looked like a freaking mansion. There was one massive building (and when I say massive I mean flipping enormous), loads of medium sized buildings and in between them were what looked to be small, stone, one roomed buildings! Weird!

"Excuse my, sorry I forgot what your name was," I asked the car driver.

"You can call me Jeff" he said from behind the car."

"Jeff, do you know what all the buildings are for?"

"Well the main building is for Study and lessons. The slightly small buildings are for all the students to sleep and live in. Finally the small ones are common room." He explained.

"We have a whole house to live in?" I asked in total shock.

"From what I understand, yes."

"WOW" I whispered.

I heard Jeff chuckle from behind the car.

There was a massive garden surrounding the school. Trees and sculptures were dotted about randomly. I could see groups of people under the trees, in the cool shadows.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and the colour drain from my face. I don't think I'm ready for this. I hate leaving home. Give it two days at the most and I'll be so upset and home sick I'll be on my way home. Plus, I am so easily distracted. The only reason I wasn't at home was because my dad. He could get my focused. But without him here how am I going to do this. I don't belong here, Its quite literally first day of school all over again.

"Ummmmm, Miss Greenwood? You've done rather pale." I hear the driver say.

"I'm .....I'm just a bit nervous."

"Don't worry Miss Greenwood..."

"Please just call me Lucy."

"Ok. Sorry Miss Lucy." I rolled my eyes.

" I have dropped dozens and dozens of amazingly talented teenagers off here. All of them just as scared as you are now."

Great that's reassuring.

"But... Look around you. I can see loads of the kids I dropped off here. All of them surrounded my loving and supportive friends. And judging by that song you were singing along to in the car, you defiantly won't be bottom of the class."

I felt my checks burn bright pink. I had a habit of loudly singing along to my iPod.

"Can I just ask. Do you know what song it was?"

"Something about, another mountain and moving it."

I though for a minute, then it clicked. "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. Ok, honestly I don't like her. Her whole style is so cheesy, but his song is so true. The lyrics just fit so well.

I turned to the driver.

"So were do I go from here?"

"I will arrange for your bags to be taken up to your room. You should go to the office and pick up all the information you need."

"Ok. Thank you."

"You'll be fine. Now, off you go."

I turned towards the school. I felt like I wanted to scream. Of both happiness and pure fear. I mentally shook myself. Just go for it. As I was making my way towards the massive oak front door, I could feel eyes on me. I knew why. Everyone was meant to arrive at school nearly a week ago. I was the stray. The lyrics of the climb were running through my head.

I can almost see it

That dream I am dreaming

But there's a voice inside my head saying

"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking

Every move I make feels

Lost with no direction

My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying

Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain

I'm always gonna wanna make it move

Always gonna be a uphill battle

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side

It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing

The chances I'm taking

Sometimes might knock me down

But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it

But these are the moments that

I'm gonna remember most, yeah

Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong

Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain

I'm always gonna wanna make it move

Always gonna be a uphill battle

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side

It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain

I'm always gonna wanna make it move

Always gonna be an uphill battle

Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side

It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing

Keep the faith, baby

It's all about, it's all about the climb

Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

I reached the front door, turned the handle, then pushed. The door shuck but didn't open. I pushed again. Just more shaking and clanging. I knew people were still staring at me. Please just open! I tried one last time. Why the fuc.....

"Excuse me. Do you want some help with that?" a male voice said from behind me. I turned around to see the cutest boy ever! He was about my height and had very pale blond hair and shocking blue eyes. He had very chubby little cheeks. If I hadn't know this was a college I would have thought he was 14 at the oldest.

"Yeah thanks."

I stepped back so he could get to the door. He simply turned the handle and pushed it open. He looked over at me with a triumphate smile.

"How did you do that." I asked a little shocked.

"What??? Open a door?" he teased.

I am such an idiot. I just asked the first person I just met how he opened a door!

"Ummmm..." I mumbled

"I turned the handle the right way." I felt my cheeks go red for the second time today.

"Oh. Thanks. I guess I'll see you later."

He chuckled slightly. "Yeah, see you at dinner."

I started to walk into the school.

"Oh by the way. I'm Harry. I think your roommate is my sister. Just so you know she can get a little....hyper at times"

"Ok, thanks"

He winked at me, then walked back to his friends. He was far too cute! A reminded my a good looking chipmunk. Is there such things as a 'good looking chipmunk'? Jez, I have a problem!

I notices a glass window in the wall. I went over and tapped on the glass. No answer. I tapped again, a little louder this time. After a couple of seconds a small ageing women shuffled over and slid the glass panel over.

"What?" she demanded whilst pushing her glasses up her nose.

After 10 minutes or so trying to explain I was new here I finally got all the information I needed. Deaf old bat!

On top of the papers I'd just been given was a quick information guide to this evening.

Lucy Greenwood:

Arrive at school

Get information

Meet room mate

Go to dinner

Free time

Back to dorms

Lights out

Arrive at school. CHECK. Get information. CHECK. Meet room mate. No.

I guess that's what's next then.

I walked though two double doors and into the main body of the school. Suddenly I was attacked by a pair of arms. Finally the owner of the arms stepped back. A fair haired girl and bright blue eyes was smiling, no, beaming at me. She was about the same height. She looked exactly like Harry.

"HI!" she squealed.

"Hey"

"I'm Sarah, your new roommate!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think??? I know not much happened but PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!! She about to meet 'THE BOYS!' Even I'm excited! :D

Questions:

X Do you think Lucy and Sarah will get a long?

X Harry : good guy or bad guy?

X Any guesses at what might happen next?

Lanjutkan Membaca