Puns and Acting [∆] Elizabeth...

By hahadude121

"You know why planning parties in space is so hard?" "Um, no I don't why?" "You have to 'Planet' " "Jesus Chr... More

1 | Instagram
2 | Instagram
Update
3 | Instagram
4 | Instagram
5| Twitter
6 | Instagram
7 | Snapchat
8 | Instagram
9 | Instagram
Announcement
10 | Instagram
11 | Instagram
Text Messages
Surprise

Intro

7.4K 166 11
By hahadude121

"Puns, Makeup, Acting, and Lizzy are my favorite things in this whole entire world!"

Ashley Cooper a makeup artist for the cast of the Avengers, sometimes doing makeup for The Guardians as well. Staring in several movies with Elizabeth Olsen over the past few year. One thing leading to the next and everyone is thinking "what the hell is GAYing on here?"

---------------------------------------------
"What do you do when we're not around?"

"Laugh at my own puns thinking about how much you guys would laugh at my puns"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
810K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...