Living Without you.. (a team...

By Thewriterinthecorner

this story is going to be the saddest story on my account. don't hate me if I post short chapters or if I lea... More

chapter 1: Just a dream..
Truth Or Dare
keeping distance
A/N BECAUSE WE NEED TO TALK

sleepovers and bad dreams

10 2 0
By Thewriterinthecorner

Mitchs Pov
I yawn. "Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes. Your not tired are you?" Jerome questions. I flinch at my full name. I glare at them. "Now I'm both tired AND pissed off. Good going doods." I hiss. "Damn Jerome! You weren't kidding!" Adam exclaims. I glance his way and tackle him to the ground. "How do YOU like it Adam? Is it fun?" I question with a grin. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jerome boil with jealously. "What's wrong Ty? Jealous?" I ask. Ty pries me off of Adam as Jerome runs over to me. "Okay guys.. Seriously though. If Mitch is tired, let him go to bed. Plus I was actually about to head to sleep too.." Jerome says. I could tell he meant it, but he was gonna teach me a lesson on hitting on other guys. "Yeah. Guess you've got a point Jerome. It is going on 2 am. Let's crash and we'll continue this conversation later. Okay?"

~Time skip brought to you by PEWDIEPIE(LEL)~

I wake up with a jolt. Jerome stands up. "Mitch. You're up.." He whispers. "Y-Yeah.. I guess so.. Wh-What happened l-last night?" I ask, stuttering every now and then. "N-Nothing Mitch. N-Nothing at all.." He replies just as quiet. "S-Something wrong biggums?" I question. He's acting strange... He looks at me. "No. Why do you ask?" He asks. But Jerome says it with no emotion. "Jerome?" I ask. He had a hand behind his back. "Jerome. This isn't you." I say, trying to get out of the bed. Jerome removes his hand from behind his back just to reveal a gun. "Please.." I beg as he points it to my head. Jerome shows no mercy. "PLEASE!! THIS ISN'T YOU!!" I scream as he pulls the trigger.

*END OF DREAM(did you really think I'm that evil? Well, I'm not.)*

I wake up with a jolt. "Mitch? What's wrong?" Jerome asks me. I stare at him as I scramble to the bathroom. "Mitch?!" Jerome calls. I hop in the bathtub and cry. "Adam! Jason! Guys! Come on!" Jerome calls. I sob into my hands as the guys try to encourage me to unlock to the door. "Mitch! Is everything okay?!" Jason exclaims. I sob harder. I hear Adam knock on the door. "Here. I'll do it! Someone give me a key or something to pick the lock with!" Ty yells. The door knob begins to turn slowly. "I WANT TO BE ALONE!!" I scream. The door opens anyways. The guys pile in. I sit there, shaking violently. "Mitch?! What happened?!" Ian yells. I just sit there and cry. Jerome looks at me in worry. "I-I-I... I-I don't k-know.... I-It was a n-nightmare.." I explain, stuttering every other word. "Mitch.. It's okay now.. We're here for you.." Ty whispers. I stare at Jerome. Jerome points at himself. I nod. "Oh.." was all Jerome said. "Jerome? Are you okay guys?" Adam asks. I feel my face burn up and feel a few tears fall down my face. "It was about me.." Jerome whispers. My face freezes. "H-How did y-you know?" I stutter. Jerome sighs as the others gasp in shock. "Because, Mitch.. You've been having dreams like these all weekend." Jerome explains. I blink as more tears fall down my face. I cry more. I couldn't do anything or say anything to explain why I was crying. "Come on guys. Lets go back to bed. Its like 4 in the morning." Ty yawns. I nod and try to wipe my face dry. It was no use though. The tears kept rolling down my face. I was a mess. I was a coward. I'm nothing but a waste of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...