Fox Shifter

By VixenL

[LEFT UNCOMPLETED] Being the only fox shifter is not easy, Kiera Edwards is a werefox in the eclipse pack. W... More

Prologue
1: Neighbours
2: Lunar pack
3: Mates
4: Problem
5: Revealing myself
6: Ceremony
7: Roux
8: Plan A
8: A deadly choice
9: Drowning
10: Memory loss
11: FoxLynch
12: placere adiuva me
Sorry!

Author's note

461 17 2
By VixenL

I am really sorry that this isn't a chapter, but I have been stressing about school lately. I have to hand in some papers about what I would like to study next school year, I'm in high school now. I live in Norway so yeah.

I'm stressing about it because I have no idea what I want to choose, so I am taking a little break from writing a new chapter until the due day is over.

And about February 5th I will update a new chapter.

Sorry if I disappoint you.

But I really hope that you will stay tuned and would like to wait for a new chapter.

Sorry again

I'm really happy that this book got so many readers! Totally unexpected! I am so happy and excited!

I also hope that you like this book and don't think things go a little to fast forwards!

But other than that, have a good day my lovely readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 21.3K 62
This story is about the werewolves who are destined to be mates; Angel is an omega who not only is blind but weaker than the rest of the pack. He is...
254K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
251 30 15
20-year-old Alexandra Sunrise, is the soon to be Sol of the Sunrise Pack. Only thing is, she doesn't want to be Sol of her pack. In the Sunrise Pack...
2.6K 364 54
Twins Eden and Jake never knew their parents. So they have always been close. When the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack finds them and takes them in as p...