Working for Him

By Wepr0mised

Sophia Parker has worked as a personal assistant to Adam Wilson for almost 2 years. She has acknowledged the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 23

50.4K 1.3K 483
By Wepr0mised

Adam Wilson

Mason forcefully took me for a medical check up because of my fight with Sean and to his surprise, everything was just fine. The only problem was I was out of shape. Too much unhealthy food had made me gain some extra pounds and I needed to get rid of it.

This morning I hit the gym before going to work. I need to get my body back and start looking good again... for Sophia.

I am 100% confident that she would show up today, knowing the implications of not doing so, she had to.

I'm pretty sure she hates me for doing this to her but that was the only way to make her stay, at least for a little longer.

Her notice period is going to be 3 months. I have already discussed this with Paul, the head of Human Resources. I told him to do everything he can to keep her working in the office for longer than usual. I also told him to delay processing any documents regarding her resignation like her recommendation, severance pay and holiday entitlements.

She can't leave without those.

Time is running out! I have three months to make Sophia mine before she leaves! And this time, I'm not giving up for anything! Today I am going to drill her, no time for beating around the bush anymore.

I got to the office really late, around 3 pm. Not the best way to start the week. I used the elevator to go up to my floor and when the doors opened, I saw Sophia sitting on top of the receptionist's table talking to Alice.

The moment they saw me, they both stopped.

"Good afternoon sir." Alice said while Sophia carefully got down from the table.

Part of me grumbled because she looked sexy sitting there with her little white dress exposing her beautifully crossed legs. Thank god Alice was here. If not, I would have grabbed her.

"Come to my office immediately." I said to Sophia before walking past her. I caught a whiff of her lush scent as I did.

This woman...

I got to my desk and she came in moments after.

"Yes?" She said a bit rudely but I ignored it.

"What were you doing out there?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just talking to Alice because there was nothing else to do."

"Well I am here now and there's a lot of work to be done. Also, you were sitting on Alice's desk. That is very improper."

"I'm sorry, I wouldn't do it again."

"Of course you can. It was only improper because it wasn't MY desk. I'd love to have you sitting here right in front of me... just like you did a few months ago." I smirked as I tapped my desk, indicating the position sat.

Her cheeks instantly turned red as she remembered the day I was referring to.

Good.

"I'm glad you recall because I'd be more than happy to have a repeat of that session. You're welcome to use my desk anytime. This time, I'm healthy and virile and the things I would do to you-"

"Stop!!!" She screamed. "I would not subject myself to this sort of treatment from you!"

It seems like my words really had an impact. They always do.

"What treatment? I'm simply narrating what will happen if you ever come on to me like you had before. You remember don't you?" I couldn't stop smiling as I watched her, trembling with need. She may sound tough but we both know she couldn't put up a fight. Not for long.

"I don't want to remember any of that! You know why? Because it will NEVER happen again!" She said.

"Oh?" I laughed. "Let me tell you something Sophia, it will happen. Not just once, but over and over. Remember I promised you that someday, we will make love and I am a man of my word. That day is very close now. Maybe before your notice periods ends we would have made love countlessly." I said to her.

"That's the whole point of the notice period, isn't it? You want me to stay so you can have your wicked way with me before sending me away!?"

"I would never send you away my love. You're the one leaving at your own will and I don't want you to go. Maybe after we make love a few times, you'll change your mind and want to stay with me."

"You're disgusting." She spat. "I would never want to stay with a crazy man like you!"

"I'm not crazy Sophia. But I am crazy about you. If you could just stop fighting and give us a chance, I swear you wouldn't regret it. I promise you that I would treat you like a woman should be treated. Please let me be your man Sophia. I would take care of you in every way. Especially when we make love... I just know we would be explosive together."

She looked at me and I could see the fire in her eyes. She wanted me but she was holding back.

"I'm sorry... I can't." She looked down.

"And why not Sophia?" I stood up from my chair this time. "Tell me what's holding you back? What's making you hate me so much? When deep down, you really love me."

"You're too late." She shook her head. "I gave you my love once but you rejected me and disappeared from my life. You hurt me and now I'm with someone else." She wiped away some tears that had begun to fall.

"You don't know how terribly sorry I am for leaving. But I'm back now and we can pick up from where we left off." I sounded desperate. I also hated to see her cry because of my doings.

"No! We can't just pick up from where we left off! I'm with someone else now, don't you get it?!"

"Is it Sean Edmund?! That impostor?!"

"He's not an impostor! He's a nice guy unlike you! You're a terrible person because you beat him up and destroyed his house!"

Destroyed his house? Please! The damage wasn't even worth $500. She should quit exaggerating. He deserved the beating he got.

"He also beat me up too! We were friends and he stole my girl!"

"I was never your girl Adam! And I will never be."

"Oh, we'll see about that. You and I are made for each other. Ever since I tasted your lips, I haven't had any other. And I won't stop till I taste everything else. Even after I do, I would taste you all over again."

"Shut up!" She screamed.

I made my way hastily towards her. I was going to grab her and show her how serious I was but before I could reach her, she ran out of my office.

She knew she wouldn't be able to resist so she escaped.

I called Paul on my intercom.

"Inform Miss Parker of her notice period. Now."

I dropped the call.

Not up to 10 minutes later Sophia came bursting through my door.

"Seriously?! Three months?! How much sex do you plan to get from me?!" She looked really angry.

"Even if I have sex with you every day for the next three months, I still won't be satisfied. I want you to be completely mine." for the rest of my life.

"You selfish bastard. I hate you and I wish I never met you!"

"Don't say that Sophia. I am the best thing that could ever happen to you, and you know it. You're the same for me."

"Go to hell!" She stormed off this time, slamming my door.

I only smiled because I know soon she will be mine eventually and when the time comes, I know I will be the happiest man in the world!

***

-3 days later-

Sophia Parker

"Hey mum." I picked up her call.

"Hi honey, how are you?" My mum said happily.

"Just great. How is dad?"

"He's perfectly fine. I'm so happy he's back home now. We've been following the food ROTA and he absolutely hates it!" She laughed.

"Wow." I laughed too but it was forced.

"Sophia, you don't sound happy. What's wrong?"

"Uh... I quit my job."

"What? Why? Sophia, why would you quit such a wonderful job?" She shrieked.

"It's not so wonderful mum. My boss is hell-bent on sleeping with me."

"What? Doesn't he know that you're a virgin?!"

"No he doesn't."

"I can't believe this! He seemed like such a gentleman when we met. I never imagined him to be the type to proposition his female employees. How long has this been going on for?"

"Longer than you can imagine..."

"I'm so happy you've quit honey. That man is up to no good. I knew he liked you and was interested in you but I expected him to court you the right way."

She's right. If he was a gentleman he would have courted me properly, just like Sean is doing.

My intercom rang.

"Mum, I have to go. I'm at work right now."

"Okay honey. We'll talk later. Bye now."

I dropped the call and picked up my intercom.

"Proceed to my office now." The swine said before ending the call abruptly.

I don't think I can spend another 3 months here if he's going to behave like this all the time.

I went into his office and saw him looking intently at his computer.

"Grab a chair and come sit here by my side. I need your help with something." He said.

"With what?" I folded my arms. I'm sure it was something that he could do by himself without my help.

"Grab a chair, come sit, and you'll find out."

Ugh!

I did as he told me to, taking one of his coffee chairs and placing it at a reasonable length away from him before sitting down.

He looked at me for a while and I looked back too with wide eyes.

He suddenly grabbed the chair and pulled it swiftly to him, almost knocking me off but I fell on him instead.

"Whoa" I shrieked.

"Much better." He said. Our bodies were practically jumbled up. He felt so solid. I moved away from him but the position of the chair did not let me get too far. "I need help with allocating capital to the company's priorities."

"Why don't you just give the work to me and let me handle it? You always do." His face was really close.

"It'll be better and faster if we BOTH work on it." He smiled down at me.

We worked closely together, every now and then his thighs brushed mine. At a point, he put his arm around me because we were so close to each other. His hand caressed my arm gently and I shouldn't be letting him do this to me... but I did. I didn't stop him anytime he deliberately touched me and pretended it was an accident or how his hand moved up and down my arm as if he was oblivious to what he was doing. I tried not to but... I liked it. Being next to him felt so nice. Once I shivered and he looked at me, I had gotten goosebumps.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"A little." I nodded. Not because of the weather, but because of what he was doing to me.

He brought his jacket and put it around me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I loved the smell of his jacket. It was just like him, very masculine.

I looked up at him and oddly, I felt very... soft. I was the opposite of him in every way. I was feminine and tender while he was a hunk and very strong. I imagined him holding me with those firm hands, protecting me, also pleasing me... like he had done before.

"Sophia-"

"Huh?" I didn't know that I had closed my eyes and started daydreaming.

"Are you feeling sleepy?"

"Oh no! Not at all! I just uhm... I- I-"

"Let's continue shall we?" He smirked. He probably thought I was lying but I wasn't. If only he knew what I was thinking about. He wouldn't hesitate to put it into practice right here and now.

"Of course."

We continued to work and when we eventually finished, it was past 5 pm. He offered to take me home but I rejected.

"I just want to take you home Sophia, I wouldn't do anything else. I promise." He pleaded.

"I'm not going home, I'm going to Sean's." I told him and his face immediately turned red with jealousy.

"TO DO WHAT?" He barked. I even flinched a little.

"None of your business. Thank you for the jacket." I gave it back to him.

He took it with anger. It was like someone just spoiled his mood. I didn't like the way he switched up and let jealousy consume him in such a way. A real man wouldn't behave so irrational.

"Goodnight." I said before leaving his office . He didn't even say it too, he was too busy drowning in resentment.

I went over to Sean's with a taxi and rung the bell.

He opened the door and we kissed.

This was a real man.

****

HELLO my beautiful readers.
Although this chapter is somewhat short, I hope you all enjoyed it!
-wepr0mised
xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
314K 7.9K 29
Amelia Wilson She is smart, cute, a little bit clumsy and is completely oblivious to her surrounding. She lost her parents when she was just 5 years...
146K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
23.4M 806K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...