[Mother of who?!]

By LeTiffany

You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of b... More

| 00 | Prologue |
| 02 | Are You Serious? |
| 03 | Mama! |
| 04 | Family |
| 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |
| 06 | Introductions |
| 07 | Training Session |
| 08 | Me? A sensei? No |
| 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |
| Special Chapter | Third Arc Special | Tifa-Tifa Interviews, Start! |
| 10 | Stolen & Naruto's Leaving?! |
| 11 | Interrogation |
| 12 | Experimentation: Begin |
| 13 | Base Revealed |
| 14 | Why? |
| 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |
| 16 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 2] |
| 17 | Fight For What You Love |
| 18 | Termination: Complete |
| 19 | Re-United |
| 20 | Home Arrival |
| Crack!Fic | If This Series Was Dubbed By 4Kids |
| 21 | Spring Festival? |
| 22 | Singing Competition! |
| 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |
| 24 | Cure? |
| 25 | Back To Normal |
| 26 | Epilogue |

| 01 | To Cling? That's A Baby's Job |

13.1K 471 127
By LeTiffany

H'okay! I don't really have anything to say for this chapter I guess, other than continue to read and enjoy? Aha!

FEEDBACK: ...uh...

WARNING: Fluff. Crack! < I think? xD

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. I only own the story plot and the Original Characters (OC) I create. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

"AAH!"

You hastily sat up, panting. You blinked.

W-wait...wasn't there?

You looked around, finding yourself in your bed, not at the front door with a baby in your arms. You blinked some more, before sighing.

Ahh! L-lucky. It was just a dream! Just a dream!

You sighed again, not noticing the small figure that had cuddled up to you stir. You stretched.

"Well. That was an...interesting dream. Imagine him like that! Haha."

You ran your fingers through your hair awkwardly, before flipping over so that your legs were dangling over your bed. You failed to see the pair of black, sleepy eyes that had opened and focused on your body.

You sat there, legs over your bed, leaning over and resting your forehead on your hands. You blinked - a hand reached out - you sighed, moving your head to your left hand - it came closer - you stood up - it clutched your shirt.

You grunted, before freezing, as you felt a slight tug on your shirt.

"Oh...oh no.."

Hesitantly, you robotically turned your head, eyes widening and mouth opening when you saw the sleepy (cute) silverette rub his eyes with a tiny fist. Your eyes widened even more, if that was possible, when he yawned. Strangled sounds came out of your throat, as he blinked, before staring up at you. The very same words that left the child's mouth yesterday came today.

"Mama~"

He reached up for you, uncurling and curling his fingers. Your fingers twitched, before you reluctantly picked him up. A handful of your hair was soon tucked between his fingers, and his other free hand clutched your shirt in an iron grip, making it impossible to pull him off.

Giggle.

Groan.

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: Blue by ViVid To Cling? That's A Baby's Job ; 固執する? これはベビーがや Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Afternoon of Konoha Effects: No Current Effects |

You tried not to throw the people who were staring at you harsh glares, as the whispers around you got louder.

"Ne, ne, isn't that [Last Name]-san?"

"She's only fifteen!"

"The child doesn't even look like her!"

You were annoyed, to say the least. You could also tell that Kakashi was as well. As each whisper was passed around (you were sure he could understand all the words), his grip tightened, tightening to the point that you tried not to think about the bruise that was going to form on your shoulder tomorrow. You weren't even going to think about your hair.

You heard him mumble something incoherently, before he pushed his head into the crook of your neck, his hair tickling your ear.

You tried your best to retain your smile that was threatening to crack into a scowl at any moment, as you continued to make your way to the Hokage's Office.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Fooling Mode Effects: No Current Effects |

"G-Godaime?! SAY WHAT?!"

"[Name]. You are not permitted to do anymore missions. No matter what rank, and no matter how easy they are."

"B-b-but-"

"No buts. You've already got a child."

You seethed with anger when she said 'you' and 'child' in the same sentence. She smirked.

"So?! Doesn't this mean I have to retire?!"

"I guess you could say that."

Your left fist that was left hanging by your side started to shake, itching to punch something; or someone.

"Now, if you may," she raised her hand to the door, "I've got papers to do."

You growled, before stalking out.

"Papers, my ass..."

You ceased to notice the death-glare Tsunade had received from a certain silverette. It was returned with a smirk.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

"Papers? Please! Who's to be worried about papers when you've just lost a valuable Shinobi?!"

You continued to pace back and forth in front of the couch, where Kakashi was residing, as he watched your movements.

"That little..if she wasn't Godaime, I would've challenged her fair and square!" you hissed, eyes narrowing at the thought of fighting with Tsunade.

You didn't even spare a glance at Kakashi when he jutted his lower lip out in a cute pout.

It was no fair. Here you were, rambling on and on about this 'Godaime', when really, you should be paying attention to him! Kakashi eyed your movements, pout deepening when you still failed to notice him. He huffily crossed his arms, before letting a stream of air emit from his mouth.

Nope. No response.

He narrowed his eyes into a frown. 

Why wasn't this working?

His eyes widened when he saw you walk towards the door, and he quickly scrambled off the couch, running (sometimes stumbling) towards you. Just before you could walk out the opened door, he grabbed your hand, quickly reminding you of his presence.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

You sighed.

Stupid lady...

Somewhere in Konoha, a certain blond female sneezed, and her ravenette assistant panicked.

Hm...I wonder if Sakura knows about this? [1] Nah...I think she would...although, I don't think she'll mind if she had a cute baby dumped on her now, would she?

A scheme started to form in your mind, and you hadn't even noticed that you thought of the word 'cute'. You laughed mentally, before proceeding to walk to the door, completely forgetting that there was someone else in the house.

Taking your time, you unlocked the latches before opening the door. Before you could walk through however, you felt a familiar hand grab yours. You blinked.

Looking down, you saw Kakashi's black eyes stare into your own.

"..."

"..."

"Ah...Kakashi-kun? Could you, uh, stay here for a while?"

His eyes widened, before he hastily shook his head, and attached himself to your leg. Sighing, you resisted the urge to roll your eyes, as you stepped out the door.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Fooling Mode Effects: No Current Effects |

"Oh? [Name]-san?"

You grinned.

"Hello, Sakura. Ano...can you do my a favour?"

The younger pinkette in front of you blinked. She shifted her weight to her left foot.

"I-I guess so."

Your grin widened to the point she thought it would crack your face.

"Here."

Feeling something pushed into her arms, she squealed before stumbling back. Quickly performing the correct hand-signs, you said a quick 'thanks Sakura, bye!' before disappearing in a cloud of dust. She stood there, confused as to what just happened. The child in her arms was too. Realising that you had disappeared, Kakashi started to panic.

Feeling the thing in her arms struggle, Sakura grunted, before looking to see what it was. Her face paled.

"Ka-Kakashi-sen- I mean...Kakashi?!"

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Go Go Naruto! Effects: No Current Effects |

You smiled as you reached for the door. You had gotten rid of Kakashi (a part of you felt guilty, right now), and you just needed to apply for your job again (which is screaming at Tsunade that you're not a mother anymore). Just as you were about to turn the doorknob, you heard your name being called out. By Sakura. Eyes widening, you turned to see a very angry Sakura with an equally upset Kakashi. Not that you cared....right?

Something pulled at your heartstrings for a second, before it stopped. You blinked.

The hell was that feeling?

"[NAME]!"

 Quickly gathering your surroundings again, you quickly bolted down the corridor, eager to get away from the pink psychotic girl.

"[NAME]!"

You sighed. It's not like you wanted to run away. But when you've got a crazy looking maniac on your heels...well...you did.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

Your left eye twitched, as the child on your arms giggled and cooed, as he grabbed some of your [h/c] hair. Apparently, somebody (Shizune shivered in the middle of a meeting) 'accidentally' grabbed your arm, stopping you in your tracks, and slowed you down long enough for the pinkette that was behind you to catch up to you. She then proceeded to shove Kakashi in your arms, then dragging you off somewhere.

Now, you were lodged between Sakura and Ino, in a restaurant, with your lips forming a thin line, and your eyes showing nothing other than pure irritation.

"Waaah~ So that's Kakashi, now?"

"Oooh~ Kawaii~"

You suppressed the growl from coming out of your throat. Why were they cooing over him anyways? He was your- wait, hold it right there. Did you just say 'yours'? You blinked.

WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING TODAY?!

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

You sighed as you looked down at the figure who was currently contently snuggling up to you.

Dammit...Okay, so dumping him on Sakura didn't work...Aaaaah~ I'll get rid of him tomorrow.

You then closed your eyes, drifting off into your dreams no less than a minute.

Meanwhile, the figure outside your window [2] sighed with relief. You hadn't noticed him...yet. He then proceeded to move around to the other window, to catch a good glimpse of the child in your bed.

Kufufu...Kakashi...I will kill you.

And then he disappeared, just like that.

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Crisis by ViVid To Cling? That's A Baby's Job ; 固執する? これはベビーがや ; End |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = They hadn't told you that they were the ones who found him yet.

[2] = Sounds kind of stalkerish doesn't it? xD

Okay, so the 'Prologue Arc' is soon ending. Next will be the 'Second Child/Victim Arc', and so on. I will introduce the stalker in the 'Kidnapped Era'.

UPDATE: Readers, I have decided to enter this story into the Watty Awards 2012 - since it is finished. I could seriously use all the votes, reads, and comments I can get. Thank you, readers!

Next time: | 02 | Are You Serious? |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 13.4K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...
42.5K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
574K 7.2K 56
What if naruto parents never died? What if naruto had a younger siblings? What if naruto was neglected? Find out the journey of a young boy who is ne...
382K 11.8K 31
The bandages that covered his face in life have fallen away, all incinerated and hanging loosely around his neck. His face is completely destroyed. U...