Mysterious Ways

By Aniya_C

Mari , loosing her parents to a house fire changed her life forever. Little does she know after the storm Go... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Five

183 10 0
By Aniya_C

Brandon |

"Are you serious ?" Victoria yelled at me she tried mugging me grabbing her hand I pushed her off me.

"You been doing you. What makes you think I ain't gone do me ?" I said shaking my head laughing as she sat there looking stupid as always.

"I said I was sorry Brandon" She mumbled as her eyes became watery. I sighed looking away from her , since I was fifteen me and Victoria had been on and off I was now a fresh eighteen and was real sick of her bullshit.

"You gone keep saying you sorry and keep doing the same shit. I meant what I said when we first got together two and a half years ago what did I tell you ? "I got you. I ain't gone hurt you". You don't give a fuck about that though all you care about is Victoria you selfish bitch" I said as my blood raised higher and higher every time I looked at her.

"Selfish ? Reall-"

"Say 'Really' and I'm gone slap your ass" I said looking at her waiting for her to say it.

"I'm sorry I don't know how to love. I'm sorry I'm not perfect and don't have other things these other bitches have. I'm sorry I was raped from seven to sixteen, I'm sorry I got sodomized by my own mother for the fuck of it, things being shoved up my ass for them to laugh at. I'm sorry that I'm not what you want anymore."

"I'm sorry all I know how to say is "sorry" that's all I was brought up around when I was abused and fucked with by my parents for nothing. Brandon if you can't see that I honestly love you then I don't know what to do, I'm trying I- I swear I am" Pulling her into my arms as tears came down my face pulling her on my lap.

"I'm sorry Brandon. You can't give up on me I swear I'm trying your all I know your all I got plea-"

"Shhh baby" I said as she cried into my arms.

"Brandon your all I want I promise. I won't do it again I don't know how to love I'm not blaming it on my parents but I just don't know how to"

"Why you ain't tell me this ? You could've been came stayed with me" I said making her face me as she avoided eye contact with me.

"Look at me man please"

"I was scared. Scared that you'd think I was damage goods and wouldn't want me" She said playing with her nails.

"I was scared that you'd get upset and hurt me. I was so worried about so many things before you came into my life I had nobody. My parents was there but not for me .. I was just some big sex animal to them" She said as more tears fell from her eyes.

"I can't promise you the best relationship. I can promise you that as long as we're both trying things will go better for the both of us, I want to see you do good Victoria I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I don't care about how many of what niggas you have been with in the past. I want you and only you. for the rest of my life I mean it man"

"Im trying Brandon. No more bullshit.. Thank you for not giving up on me" She said resting her head on my chest as we sat there in a comfortable silence. "I got something to show you" She said as she smiled at me getting up grabbing her back pack.

"Oh shit. This tight I'm proud of you baby" I said as I read the college acceptance letter that she had received. Not only was everything off our chest but now we would both be reaching for our dreams and success together at the same college.

"Thank you God" Smiling at her as I pulled her in for a kiss she giggled pulling back. "For placing a wonderful man into my life" She smiled wrapping her arms around me. I couldn't believe I was actually going to make it , never in a million years would I think I could make it after all these years of hell.

I had the girl of my dreams no matter what has happened in her past. I ain't care about that shit cause our future was gone be bright with so many blessings.

Mari

Plopping down on my bed I sat there alone. London was out of town with her mother for the moment and although it's been two days I missed her dearly. In the pit of my stomach I felt alone, Brandon had moved out and got his own apartment and Brayden was never here.

I missed my mother and father dearly. Laying in bed I sighed as I wiped my tears letting out a deep sigh I got up grabbing the house phone calling Deandre to bother and get on his nerves.

"House o- what you want" He said smacking his lips making me laugh.

"Where you at ?"

"Stop the games. You called the house phone nappy head lil girl where else would I be ?" Getting smart as usual I called him over sliding on my shoes so that I could meet him.

"You better be lucky I like you. You gone order some pizza and wings too" He said mugging me as I nudge his shoulder laughing at him. Deandre was the only male that could come over and that was fine with me because him and London are my only friends.

"So when does London come back ?"

"Two more days. She went down there for her great - great- great grandmothers funeral" I said.

"Damn how old is her ass" Deandre said hooking the Xbox up do that he could play grant theft auto.

"Shut up. I can't believe Brandon moved out I miss him so much" I sighed. "Well why don't you tell him start coming to get you instead of being a cry baby all the time"

"Because he has a girlfriend now and he's getting ready for college. He's been working two jobs since he co-op and want funds for college"

"You want to go to college ?"

"Actually I haven't even thought about it. I want to be my own boss own something of my own one day when I'm older. You don't have to go to college to be successful" I said as we both walked to the door giving the pizza man the money for the pizza.

Being that I recently turned fifteen December twenty third it was getting closer and closer for me to start thinking about what I want to do with my life. Before you know it I would be graduating and on my own.

It fucked my mind up how Brayden took me in with no guidance learning how to take care of us as the years past. I was definitely thankful for them being in my life along with London and Deandre. As a I was younger I never through I would grown into the person I am today and I'm more then thankful that I am.

"What you thinking about ?"

"Just about my parents nothing serious" I smiled slightly as he looked over at me and nodded.

"You real strong man don't never forget that" Deandre said making me smile giving him a hug as the door wiggled I jumped back.

"Hey hey now" I looked to see Brandon and he know he was in for a broken back because I sprinted to him so that I could hug him I missed him so much.

"Hey Victoria"

"Hey boo. Who's this your boo ?"

"Very funny Victoria. Hello to you too with your set it off braids" Deandre said as they laughed.

I was glad to see Victoria and my brother together, I know they had been through so much. I've always took a liking in Victoria people always tried to destroy her as a person but I seen the inside of her. I could never judge a person based on how others feel about them that just wasn't me.

"Why y'all up in here in my shit" Brayden said with a thing of Krispy Kreme doughnuts making my mouth water. I knew they was fresh too because he only went there when the hot sign was on I rushed over to him grabbing a plate.

"Why you been so happy lately Brayden." Looking at him sideways because he's been happier then ever.

"You'll see" He smirked stuffing the doughnut in his mouth.

Ehhh so 😕 ?? Feed back would be nice. I'm so excited about this book y'all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
126K 3.1K 84
- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...
44.3K 2.3K 30
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
332K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ lucent: softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...