Catching Genesis (Completed)

By Nikkireadw

Warning: CG has been published. The last ten chapters of this book have been taken down due to copyright reas... More

"Introduction" ahmm...rambling
Chapter I - Are you excited?
Chapter II - Worst Birthday Ever
Chapter III - Oh Joy, Retail Therapy
Chapter IV - Operation Pay Back
Chapter V - Operation Payback Phase 1
Chapter VI - Operation Payback Phase 2
Chapter VII - Let Me Count the Ways
Chapter VIII - "Let's Talk" Never Ends Well
Chapter IX - Where are the Hotties?
Chapter X - Anyone Ever Died of Embarrassment?
Chapter XI - Lycans Are Confusing
Chapter XII - Here Comes the Human
Chapter XIII - My Date Has Gone to the Wolves
Chapter XIV - Constantine
Chapter XV - My Erasthai
Chapter XVI - Cloud Nine and Crash Landing
Chapter XVII - Of Sweat Pants and Baggy Shirt
Chapter XVIII - Dinner Disaster
Chapter XIX - Call Me Juliet With Mad Ninja Skills
Chapter XX - Chunky Monkey?
Chapter XXI - How to Stay Out of The Spotlight
Chapter XXII - How Not to Piss Off a Lycan
Chapter XXIII - Shower Heads, I Love You
Chapter XXIV - The Birds And The Bees Talk
Chapter XXV - Totally Lickable!
Chapter XXVI - Grandpa is Coming to Town
Chapter XXVII - I'm a Bunny Cuddler, Fuzzy Slipper Wearer
Chapter XXVIII - If I Was a Tiny Hummingbird
Chapter XXIX - I Show You Mine, You Show Me Yours
Chapter XXX - How to Douse a Fire
Chapter XXXI - Will You Pose for Me?
Chapter XXXII - Seduction For Dummies
Chapter XXXIII - Flip Sip or Strip
Chapter XXXIV - Stupid Drunk Boys
Chapter XXXV - Vicious Bedsheet
Chapter XXXVI - Best Way to Wake up Ever
Chapter XXXVII - of Time and Space
Chapter XXXVIII - Not Cowering, Just Pouting
Chapter XXXIX - Stupid Royal Brat
Chapter XL - This One Uses The Front Door
Chapter XLI - The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter XLII - Too Much Thinking Hurts My Brain
Chapter XLIII - Miles and Miles of Mountains
Chapter XLV - The One Who Drives Me Crazy
Chapter XLVI - One Who Catches Her
Chapter XLVII - O Hungry One
Chapter XLVIII - This I Pledge to You
Chapter XLIX - Some Things Money Can't Buy
Chapter L - To Tame The Wild Beast
Chapter LI - All's Fair in Love and War
Chapter LII - Ring With The Heart and Crown
Just Another Rambling, Not A Chapter
Chapter LIII - Mature eyes, Immature Hearts
Chapter LIV - Ring With Hearts and Flowers
Chapter LV - One With the Ninja Power
Chapter LVI - I Can Smell Your Fear
Chapter LVII - One With The Pack
(Fighting Darius) Penny And Darius
(Trapping Quincy) Caspian and Quincy
Bonus Chapters

Chapter XLIV - Tell Me Where it Hurts

448K 19.6K 7.9K
By Nikkireadw

He leans down and licks my neck, and my shoulder, while his canine grazes my skin. I shudder as chills of pleasure run up and down my body. My eyelids flutter shut. The feel of his warm hard body covering mine, his heated, wet, and wicked mouth and tongue on my skin...Oh goddess, yesss...noo...

I want him to mark me, but at the same time I don't. My brain is saying no, but my body has a mind of it's own. I want to push him off me, but instead, my fingers disappear in his thick dark silky hair and tug him closer. Breathless moaning comes out of my mouth. No, no, no...I push him off my neck, but then my hands move to stroke his cheeks.

His long, thick sooty eyelashes fan his cheeks as he closes his eyes and leans into my touch. His nose flares. I stroke his cheeks gently and he's almost purring, loosing himself in the pleasure of the simple touch. I'm mesmerized. I can't take my eyes off of his beautiful face, so lost in ecstasy. This is my doing. I can't believe I have such a lethal, powerful creature purring under the touch of my hands.

"It's been so long since the last time you touched me," he murmurs, his voice so low like he's drowning in pleasure.

"Tell me that you're mine," he demands hoarsely with his eyes still closed. He brings his face down to mine again. His nose nuzzles my ear, then my jaw, then his sensual lips seek that spot behind my ear. My eyes roll to the back of my head. It's not fair, he knows my body so well. His hands trailing fire, roaming over my exposed stomach, then cupping me over my lacy bra. Ohhh, yess...my body comes alive under his touch. The pleasure is too much, it numbs my mind.

"Say it," he growls into my ear. "Say that you're mine."

Mmm...think. Think! Yes...No.."My body's yours," I gasp. "Are you happy now?" I add with a touch of rebellious.

"Not yet....not until you can't stay away from me...that you need me so bad, you can't think, you can't sleep, you can't breath until you're in my arms." he says harshly. "Not until you feel like you're going out of your mind, like you're only half of a being without me around. Not until you feel what I feel."

Goddess, is that not how I had been feeling for the last couple of days? I felt like I wasn't going to survive without him.

"Now tell me that you need me," he demands.

"I..I.." Oh gosh, I can't even form a simple sentence when he's holding me like this.

"Say it Genesis. Tell me you need me. Tell me you want me. Tell me you want this. Say it."

I need him, yes. I want him...oh, so much! I want him so badly NOW. But...I'd rather die than be second to anyone in his life. It will kill me eventually if I had to watch him with Milan or anyone else. Milan will always be in his life. Milan.

"NO!" I yell, pushing him away. I must have taken him by surprise because he looses his grip on me and staggers back. We stand, wide eyed, staring at each other intensely with a few feet between us, breathing hard. Emotions flit across his face. First shock, then hurt, disbelieve, then hurt again...and anger.

"No?" his silver grey eyes flash dangerously. He moves in closer again and his hands come up to grip my upper arms possessively. "It's one of those boys isn't it? Who is it? Is it that useless Alpha mutt? Are you going back to him? Or that beta? No? The stupid human boy then?" he demands through clenched teeth. His eyes are darkening around the edges again. It's bleeding slowly into the whites.

"Why does it matter?"

"Why does it matter??? It matters because you're mine! You love only me! Whoever it is, I'll destroy him," he vows. His voice is changing. His still changing eyes burn into mine as if he's reaching inside my brain. Reading into my deepest secrets.

He's still furious and I should be calming him if I was smart, but I'm not smart. Especially when I am seething myself. He has no right to be jealous when he had Milan hanging onto his arm. The image of them together in my head is enough to make me simmer inside.

"Screw you!" I yell, trying to pull my arms out of his grip.

"Yeah, let me show you how good it is to screw me," he growls before his mouth slams onto mine. His hand moves up into my hair to hold my head in place for his punishing kiss. His other hand is firmly under my bottom, holding me up, molding my body to his. My feet are off the ground. I struggle to be free, but he's much too strong. He grinds his mouth against mine, but I keep my mouth clamp shut. He bites my lower lip with enough pressure for him to be able to pry my mouth open for his invasion. His tongue slips inside and my brain goes hazy. The taste of him...his tongue exploring my mouth and tangling with mine. Fireworks and explosions breaking out through my entire body. This kiss is rough and meant to show dominance and possession. Why am I enjoying this? Mmm...screw this!!!

I return his punishing kiss with my own. We're all lips and tongues and teeth, clashing, dueling and punishing. This kiss is frantic and furious and hungry. Pain and pleasure. Torture and passion. My hand moves up to grab a fistful of his luscious hair and tug roughly. My other hand sinks into his back. He moans into my mouth and I sink my teeth into his lower lip...and taste blood.

"Bastard," I growl before I attack his lips again and grip his hair harder.

"Harlot.." he returns as he grinds his lips roughly against mine.

"Harlot only for me.." he murmurs against my skin as his hand pulls at my hair to angle my head to the side, so that his hungry mouth has better access to my neck.

"Douche," I moan as he licks and sucks and nibbles. Gosh...his mouth is still magic. "You're a scumbag...ohhh...asshole..pig..mmm...jerk." I tug at his hair harder.

"Jackass," I manage, before his mouth covers mine again.

"Oh, the mouth you have on you..." he whispers against my lips. "...and you kiss me with this mouth.." he says, and kisses me again.

"I'm going to mark you...I need to mark you," he says. "You're all I can think about. Whenever I see any of those guys near you, I want to go on a rampage. "You need me as much as I need you. Tell me you want me to."

Yes..I do want him to, but then again my brain keeps taking me back to Milan.

"No! No I don't," I reply, pushing him off. My voice is almost breaking. "If you mark me now, I'll hate you forever."

"No!" he stares at me as if he's seeing me for the first time. "Why are you doing this? You need me as much as I need you. You love me," he declares vehemently and desperately.

"No I don't. I don't need you," I lie. "Why do you think I keep asking for more space and time? I love someone else," I feel my heart breaking as I say those words.

He reels back as if I just hit him. "No," he mumbles, shaking his head in denial. "I don't believe you. No. You need me. You love me. You told me so...you do."

"No, I lied. I don't need you. I never loved you." Oh Gosh, it's hard to breath. My chest is hurting.

Constantine is clutching his chest too, still shaking his head. "No...you're lying."

Tears are pooling in my eyes and I turn away from him. I'm feeling very sick, and cold, and weak..as if all blood just drained from my body. My chest is hurting even more. My feet can barely hold my body up. I almost fall when he kneels in front of me.

"Tell me that's not true," he says. "Tell me..." he suddenly wraps his arms around me tightly and presses his face against my stomach. He's holding me like he's hanging for dear life. My tears start to fall in heavy downpours.

I'm in so much pain, I can't manage to choke a single word out. Ezra is in pain.

"Tell me what I can do to make you love me," he begs against my stomach. "Just tell me...anything, and I'll do it."

I try to move, but he won't let go of me. "I won't let you go," he vows, but his voice sounds tortured. "You love me...please."

"No." I try so hard to stop crying, but my tears soon turn into silent sobs.

He looks up when big fat tears start falling onto his arms and my body starts shaking uncontrollably.

Why can't I lie without feeling such pain? Why can't I stop crying? His eyes turn from confusion to a dawning of understanding as he stares up at me.

"You do love me," he declares with sudden clarity as he gets to his feet.

"No, I don't," I choke out, shaking my head.

"Yes, you do. Why are you lying to me?" he demands to know, cupping my face firmly in his hands. He tilts my face up and I close my eyes tightly.

"Look at me!"

I stubbornly keep my eyes close, willing the tears to stop falling. They keep coming. My tears. My sobs turn louder.

"Sunshine..." he groans before his mouth takes mine in a soft gentle kiss. He kisses me like I was made of glass. He holds and kisses me like I was the most precious thing he ever held and touched. That only makes me cry harder.

"Sweetheart...what can I do?" he asks, leaning his forehead against mine. "Tell me.."

"Let...let me g go," I gasps between sobs.

"No!" he growls, pulling away. "Anything but that," he announces gripping my shoulders tightly. "I told you I'll never let you go."

*************************************************************

I feel bad about leaving you guys hanging with that cliffhanger in the last chap. So, here it is, another cliffhanger...err..update. Jet lag is no fun. Woke up, typed this chapter in bed, now I'm sleepy. Hungry too. Hungry vs sleepy. Eh, sleepy wins. Miss hotel room service.

This chap is as wonky as my head is right now. No idea what I just typed. Might regret publishing this chap when I'm fully awake. Feeling like a zombie. Zombies can eat brain. Hungry. Gosh, what did I just say? Okay, time to stop. Night night everybody. Oh yeah, vote and comment or something like that. Thanks!!! Mmuaahh!!! Love you guys. Night night.

XOXOXO
Nicole

P/S: Thank you @yaaannniiie for mentioning Haunted by Beyoncé. I think it's perfect. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 55.3K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
2.3K 33 20
"I have a partner, you can't stay in the Power Axis pack." Alpha Oswald smirked "I think that's what rejection stands for." I retorted with a wince...
10.1M 349K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...