A Certain Powerful Omnitrix 3...

By MystoganSeven

(sequel to A Certain Powerful Omnitrix 2) In his last skirmish with Vilgax, Ben Tennyson unlocked a darkness... More

Prologue
Nightmares
The Coming Doom
Out of Earth and Into The Universe.
The Pirates that Don't Do Anything.......Except Spit.
In the Depths of the Pirate's Den
The Monster That Will Not Die
Nuns In Space
Fear the Freak
Misaka Mikoto Get's Competition
Duel to The Death Between Two Lovers
Argit's Gamble
A Moment in An Alien's Shoes
The Inner Omniverse of Ben Tennyson
A Plan to Escape
Darkness In The Omniverse
Vreedles Go Boom
Welcome To Ghost Town
It's Luna Lobo, Of Course there are Werewolves.
The Ancient Ones
Anur Phaetos, World of Utter Darkness
Ascalon, Bane Of Diagon.
GhostFreaked Out
Alien X, The Form That Transcends All Forms
Epilogue: World War X Begins

Love

1.8K 33 7
By MystoganSeven

Ben could hardly believe his eyes. "M-Mikoto!? How did you get inside my head!?"

Mikoto smiled and held up the sword Ascalon for Ben to see. "Had a little outside assistance."

The giant purple eye in the dark sky burned with rage. "How dare you interfere here puny esper!! I will grind your bones to dust!!"

"You're not touching Ben ever again!!" Mikoto shouted at GhostFreak. "This time you're going for good!!"

"You think that you can defeat me with your puny power!!?" scoffed GhostFreak. "I will swallow both of you within the Darkness!!"

The pulsating dark floor once again sent out some dark tendrls at Ben and Mikoto. But Ascalon burned with a glowing light and the darkness dissapated around it.

"Ascalon!" said GhostFreak with sudden revelation. "So that is how you have come into Tennyson's inner world! You actually journeyed to my homeworld and took the sword from my alter. A desperate move to come so far Railgun......no matter, I shall still destroy you both!!"

Mikoto's bangs crackled with intense electricity and she raised the sword. "Think again you monster!! Because in case you've forgotten......Butt kicking just happens to be our specialty!!!"

Ben grinned at Mikoto. "Yeah! What she said!!"

The ginormous eye dissapeared and GhostFreak rose out of the dark bubbling darkness (normal sized this time). "Well then.......show me just how much you can.........kick butt!!"

Both Ben and Mikoto spoke at the same time. "WITH PLEASURE!!"

Ben activated the Omnitrix and turned into the humanoid tiger-like alien Rath.

"Let me tell ya somthin GhostFreak, High Lord Ectonurite!!!!!" shouted Rath. "When Rath is through with you!!!! You're going to be feelin' so much pain, you'll be practically sweatin' it!!!!"

Rath leapt at GhostFreak and let out an earth shattering punch into GhostFreak's face. GhostFreak plunged back into the dark abyss from Rath's blow. GhostFreak rose out of the liquid darkness hissing at Rath.

Mikoto suddenly let out a yell and lighthning bolts soared from her bangs and collided with GhostFreak causing the monster to scream with pain as thousands of volts coursed through his body.

Suddenly a dark shockwave of energy eminated from GhostFreak, knocking Mikoto and Rath back about 20 feet.

"Let me tell ya somthin' GhostFreak, guy who keeps sayin' confusing stuff about being in my head!!!" shouted Rath getting up angrily. "You just made a big mistake!! No one touches Rath without permission!! And in this case, permission was not granted!!!!!!"

Rath roared and did a full body tackle into GhostFreak. Rath then wrapped both arms around GhostFreak and restrained him as Mikoto sent out several more lightning bolts straight into GhostFreak's upside down skull face.

Rath then gave another roar and threw GhostFreak into the air. He leapt up to where GhostFreak had been thrown, and punched him back into the dark shifting ground where GhostFreak sank back into the darkness for a bit, before rising back up and using a blast of dark energy from his chest to force Rath back.

Mikoto attempted to send another blast of electricity at GhostFreak, but GhostFreak thrusted out a hand and Mikoto was lifted telekinetically into the air and slammed back into the dark ground where she coughed up a little bit of blood.

"You think you two can defeat me!?" shouted GhostFreak furiously. "You forget....here in the depths of Tennyson's darkened heart, I am ruler!! I am supreme!! I am lord here!!!!!"

Rath ran at GhostFreak roaring furiously. "Let me tell ya somethin' GhostFreak, Ectonurite which I am supremely starting to hate more then I did before!!!! When Rath tells ya to stay down, YOU BEST BE DOIN' WHAT RATH SAYS!!!!!!"

Rath jumped into the air above GhostFreak and brought both his fists down in a deadly overhead blow. GhostFreak quickly floated out of the way as Rath began throwing dozens of more punches and kicks at him.

"So you chose an Appoplexian form Tennyson?" said GhostFreak. "Foolish considering that species is supremely dense and believes any problem can be solved by hitting it!"

"Not true!!" shouted Rath. "Sometimes ya gotta hit things a lot!!!!"

"Yeah!" said Mikoto getting up shakily. "So we're going to start hitting you a lot GhostFreak!"

"WHAT SHE SAID!!! shouted Rath bashing his elbo into GhostFreak's head. "RATH IS TOTALLY BRINGIN' THE BUTT WHOOPIN' NOW!!!!!"

GhostFreak let out a shrieking cry and used his telekinises to throw Rath at Mikoto.

"Ben......can you get off of me?" Mikoto wheezed from under Rath's weight. Rath jumped off from on top of Mikoto.

"Er.....sorry."

GhostFreak laughed. "Look at you pathetic fools!! I'll make your deaths swift!!!!"

GhostFreak raised his claws to the sky. "Come to me!! My servants!!!"

Hundreds of  Ectonurites swarmed out into the sky and dove at Rath and Mikoto. Mikoto let out a wave of powerful thunderbolts and the first wave of Ectonurites dissapeared. However hundreds more came to take the place of the fallen.

"Ben!" said Mikoto. "You might want to try a different form for this!!"

Rath pressed the Omnitrix crest on his chest and instantly changed into the large robot-like Atomix. Atomix rose into the air and began forming a sphere of green energy between his palms.

"HAMEENAH HAHMEENAH HAMEENAH HAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Atomix chanted as he focused his energy and threw the ginormous sphere of nuclear power at the remaining Ectonurites.

The energy blast exploded and wiped out the hundreds of GhostFreak's minions.

"Nice!!" shouted Mikoto. "Been a long time since I've seen that alien!" (Atomix is Ben's second most powerful alien, while Way Big is his sixth most powerful out of the 10,000 total aliens he will unlock 20 years in the future.)

"It isn't over yet!" said Atomix in his heroic voice. "Looks like Mr. Freak is getting angry!!!"

GhostFreak was getting large again, towering above the two friends with a malicious look on his face. "You fools are pushing it!!! I'm going to have to wipe you out utterly and completely. Prepare for pain!!!!!"

Atomix raised his hands. "HAAAMEENAH HAAAMEENAH HAAAMEENAH HAAAMEENAH............NUCLEAR WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!"

A massive sphere of green energy exploded against GhostFreak, creating a shockwave so powerful, that the dark energy floor was blasted back to reveal a floor made of rainbow colored light. The Darkness was being beaten back.

"It's working Ben!!!" said Mikoto raising Ascalon. "Keep attacking!!!"

Atomix continued to throw energy sphere after energy sphere at GhostFreak who was now yelling in agonizing pain against the barrage of powerful blows.

GhostFreak shrank back down to his normal size.

"FIZZLE WIZZLE!!!" Shouted Atomix  as he surrounded himself in green energy and rammed into GhostFreak. GhostFreak fell into the floor of light groaning.

"Mikoto quick!!!" Shouted Atomix. "Before he gets up!!!"

Mikoto ran over to GhostFreak and stabbed Ascalon straight into GhostFreak's heart. GhostFreak let out a sky shattering shriek. The entirity of Ben's inner world seemed to shake with GhostFreak's pain.

"YOU!!!!!!" shouted GhostFreak grabbing Mikoto with the sword still stuck in his chest. "If I'm going, THEN YOU"RE COMING WITH ME!!!!!!!"

"NOOOO!!!" shouted Atomix flying at GhostFreak and ramming into him.

GhostFreak dropped Mikoto and both he and Atomix tumbled into the rainbow floor and shattered a hole in the floor. Both Atomix and GhostFreak tumbled into the bright nothingness.

An erie silence followed..................

Mikoto got up and looked over the edge of the hole in the floor. All she saw was blank white going on forever. "No........BEN!!!"

Suddenly the entire world shifted into a giant twister. As if all of reallity within Ben Tennyson's inner world was bending and twisting. Everything went black.

Mikoto opened her eyes and found herself sitting in a familiar restaurant. It was Mr. Smoothie. She was sitting in the booth she and Ben usually sat in when they came here. Ben was sitting opposite of her, no longer in the alien form of Atomix.

"What just happened?" Mikoto asked.

Ben just shrugged. "The last thing I remembered was me tackling GhostFreak........"

"Rest assured." said a familiar voice. "That has been taken care of."

A bright light shone on the table. When the light cleared, Azmuth was standing there looking extremely pleased. "Because the love you two held for each other was so strong, Zs'Skayr's consciousness has been completely sealed away."

"Azmuth!" exclaimed Ben. "You're in my head too!?"

"Well the Omnitrix is mentally connected to you!" said Azmuth. "It only makes sense that I would be able to go inside your head."

"Ummm.......Okay." said Mikoto.

"You two should be proud of yourselves." said Azmuth. "Because of you two, GhostFreak is no longer a threat......Check your Omnitrix, I think you'll see what I mean."

Ben filed through the holographic files on his Omnitrix till he came to the image of a green eyed ordinary Ectonurite. No upside down skull or claws and tentacles, just an ordinary Ectonurite.

"You have officially regained control over that particular form." said Azmuth. "And I don't think Zs'Skayr's persona will back any time soon. Thanks to the love that you two held for each other, you two were able to beat back the darkness."

"So now what......?" Murmured Ben.

"Now...." said Azmuth. "I think you have finally become worthy to recieve this particular form...."

The Omnitrix suddenly gave a beeping sound. "New alien form unlocked: Celestialsapien."

"A new Alien?" Mikoto said curiously. "What is it?"

Ben turned the dial on the Omnitrix till he came to a humanoid alien that was black and filled in with stars and galaxies. "Whatever it is........it definitely looks like it came from.......space."

"That form is perhaps the most powerful alien the Omnitrix has ever held in it's databanks." said Azmuth. "I have unlocked it because I believe you have matured enough to wield it.......however, there is a catch to this power.....be very weary of this form Ben....."

Ben looked at the new alien's hologram with a sense of unease.

"But now isn't the time for ominous tidings." said Azmuth. "In a few moments, both of you will awaken..........And when you do awaken......I hope that you will show as much love for each other as you have within this plane of reality,,,"

In a flash of light, Azmuth dissapeared.

"What do you think the catch is?" Ben asked Mikoto uneasily.

Mikoto shrugged. "To be honest.....I never understand a single word that guy says."

Ben sighed. "I never understand anything anyone says....I zone out too much."

"Well I can gaurantee you won't zone out of this." Mikoto got up walked around to Ben and kissed him straight on the lips.

The two of them kissed for the longest while.

When they finally seperated, Mikoto said the words she had been longing to say forever. "I love you........"

Ben smiled. "I love you too......"

After that, the inner Omniverse of Ben Tennyson dissolved, as the two of them awoke from the long and strangely real dream....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.9K 26
( First place in Fairy Tail Wattys 'Other' Category) One day, Misaka awakens to find herself in the middle of a world she does not recognize. Mistake...
26.7K 884 23
"Papa..." "Why must I deal with this?" Accelerator was already having a hard time dealing with his current brats. But what happenas when one more app...
196K 4.1K 20
Academy City. A large city in Japan that is comprised completely of research centers, colleges, high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools...
116K 2.7K 20
(Chronology: Daihaseisai Arc of A Certain Magical Index.) The Daihaseisai is here! A festival event where all the schools in Academy City compete wit...