Business Deal (Camren)

By BobieBigDino

Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Camila left Fifth Harmony!
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Epilogue

CHAPTER 25

14.9K 461 176
By BobieBigDino

Lauren's POV

I made my way back to the penthouse, I still have one and a half hour to prepare from my date with Camila. I got off from work early so I could change, I don't want to go watch a game with my business suit. I am not a fan of basketball but since it's a double date with Mani and Dinah I thought it would be fun. The last time we did a double date I really had the best night of my life plus the last time I had a date with Camila turnout to be the most comfortable and sweet night.

I smiled at the thought of from that day, since the morning she confesses her feelings she's anything but sweet. For the past three days, I woke up with coffee and breakfast ready for me and not to mention the white rose place beside it, add the smile she gives me every time I walk down the kitchen. I find it really thoughtful and sweet, the fact that I knew she isn't a morning person. This morning she sent me flowers in the office reminding me of our date for tonight.

I found Camila walking down the stairs with her blue ripped jeans which is my favourite jeans of her so far, it emphasizes her ass so much that literally caught my eyeballs. This girl's ass is just too much I can hardly hold myself, all I wanna do is grip it firmly. I shook off that thought; she wore a red flannel that really suits her. I am not a big fan of flannel shirts but damn it looks good on her. Whatever she wore really fits her, I for a fact hate orange but when I saw her with a dress yesterday, she just makes an exemptions.

She walks on to me with a smile, I smiled back. "You're early," she leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I didn't expect that, I felt my heart stopped for a moment.

"Oh, I wanted to change before we go. I don't want to be so formal inside the court it would be awkward. Is that what you're going to wear?" I ask just to confirm so I could match her attire.

"yeah, if it's okay with you. I mean, it's a game and I really wanted to wear my air snapback so yeah I'm good with this outfit." she said kinking her eyebrows playfully, such a dork!

"Your outfit is okay, actually beyond okay. You make flannel and snapback really hot right now," I pause and move closer to her "and this jeans," I grip her ass which I knew she didn't expect, "really looks good on you. You show too much off your ass I can't help but grip it

"Fuck Laur!" I saw her eyes dilated, a smirk is playing in my face right now. "Don't start with me right now if you don't want us to be late 'cause Dinah will definitely kill us both," she uttered lowly almost a whisper between our lips. It brought heat on my entire body, her hot breath makes me shiver but I don't want to satisfy her just yet. I love teasing her and leave her sexually frustrated, so instead of reaching her soft lips I averted on her neck which smells so fucking good! I sniff her scent and leave a hot light suck on it. I felt her body shivering on the contact then I pulled myself away from her and walk towards the stairs.

"Lauren! You bitch!" she calls which brought a smirk on my face and continue to walk up to my room.

I took a quick shower and put on a light make up. I walk to my closet and picks up my black ripped jeans with black turtle neck top and my black leather jacket. I could go in all black tonight for a change, I miss this look. I grab my black boots to complete my attire. I let my hair down and look at the mirror with satisfied smirk on myself. I took my phone and wallet then headed outside the room.

I made my way down the stairs, Camila's sitting on the couch tapping her phone. "Shall we go?" I ask, she stood up before turning her gaze on me. Her jaw dropped and I could say 'bravo Lauren'.

"Holy shit I've got a hot date!" her eyes gaze up and down my body biting her bottom lips, I swear the sexual tension between us every time makes my body heat up automatically like a switch button. She's definitely checking me out. I give her devilish smirk when her eyes meet mine. She shook her head before speaking, "Okay let's go before I do some things that would make us both stay here." She grabs her jacket and keys walking out to the door opening it for me.

"Thank you, so, is Dinah and Normani will meet us up there?" I ask pressing the elevator down to the parking.

"Yeah, Dinah texted they're on their way. We usually watch live games like softball, soccer, football and but basketball were our favourite. Dinah likes sports I was just influenced. Everytime NBA season starts, we look forward to our teams. Actually her team since I just always go to the other team just to oppose her and bet with it for fun." She shrugs and opened the car door on the passenger side.

"Thanks, but where's your Ferrari? Did you return it already to the original owner?" I entered her BMW with dismay 'cause I really like riding in her Ferrari. She laughs closing the door and runs to the driver's seat.

"Nope. I left it in the garage, it's only for two seaters and I don't plan on driving while you're on top of me, since Dinah and Normani are planning to ride with us." She smirks leaving me electric shocked with her words.

"That makes sense,"

We arrived at the auditorium with Normani and Dinah waiting on us outside the ticket both. When Mani saw, she runs excitedly towards me. We hug and greet each other like we haven't seen one other few days ago. Well, it wasn't really a good timing when we last seen each other but I know she understood that.

We made our way inside the basketball court, I clung to Mani's arms walking ahead from Dinah and Camila. We settled not so near the rings, I don't want balls flying on my face. Camila seated next to my left, Mani on my left and Dinah next to her. This would be my first time watching NBA live, at home, sometimes I caught daddy and Cris watch softball and basketball on TV it was given 'cause their both guys. Somehow this was different. I've never been with someone an outgoing person, Camila has a lively personality and it seems her energy never goes down.

I turned my attention to her, "so what teams are playing tonight?"

"Its Miami Heat against Brooklyn Nets, Hey D! Ready to lose?" she shouted at Dinah who smirks.

"You better prepare that wallet 'cause Nets never let me down,"

"Keep your fucker fingers cross bitch!" she laugh sarcastically. I smack her arms lightly shaking my head. "Ow! What? Come on! Don't tell me you're on her side Laur,"

"Of course not, I'm team Miami but 'fucker fingers' you really need to say that?" she chuckles.

"Like it's not true, but whatever. Do you want popcorn or something to eat? I'm gonna grab a chips outside."

"Chips will be fine, sandwich is too messy and I'm not yet hungry and mountain dew will do as well," she nodded and stood up.

"Don't miss me too much, I'll be back in a while." She kisses my cheek like she's already making it a habit which I do not complain. I nodded and gave her a smile. "Come on D, let's get something for the beautiful ladies." She didn't give Dinah time to react cause she literally grabs her out of the chair.

I watch them walks out away from us with smile plastered on my face which I didn't realize I had 'til Mani took notice on it. "You're smiling from ear to ear Lo. Is madam CEO finally falling?" she asks teasingly. I can feel the redness rushing through my face.

"What? No! I don't know what you're talking about Mani,"

"You can deny it all you want but I can see the way your eyes sparks everytime you look at her,"

I sigh and nodded, she's right there's no use in denying it when I felt very strongly towards Camila. "I'm terrified Mani, cause even how much effort I tried hiding inside me it comes out everytime she touches me. And these past few days after that incident in the penthouse she became more thoughtful and sweet and caring and gentle. She confesses her feelings for me." Mani's jaw drops in disbelief.

"She confessed her feelings? How did she do it?"

"She cooked me breakfast and a coffee. She apologized first on inviting people in the penthouse without my knowledge then she talks about letting her fall for me. Then she took me on a date and I really had a great time, she's speaks through her mind and been really anything but sweet since that day. Though I've seen her thoughtful side back in Miami but she's three times sweeter now and I really like how she's treating me now."

"Awwe, that's great Lo. I'm so happy for you and I really wish that you'll let yourself fall for someone once again. And I hope she'll continue treating you right cause if she don't I will throw her outside your balcony." I laugh at her action throwing her hands in the air like she's holding Camila out.

"What are you girls talking about?" through our conversation we didn't notice Camila and Dinah making their way back to us.

"Nothing, it's just girl talk."

"We're girls too so you can share it on us," Dinah spoke kissing Normani's cheek which remind me of the bet I made with Camila. I haven't had time asking Manibear but this isn't out of topic, I will definitely get a hold to this one. I saw Normani blushed and smiles on Dinah. 'Oh boy!'

"NO! you're not. You're gay so no, no!" I shake my head playfully.

"Duh, as if you're not gay yourself!" I heard Camila scoffed. I turned and glared at her as she shrugs on it. Mani and Dinah laugh and turn their attention to each other. Camila opens the chips and handed it to me with a goofy smile on her face. "I bought one large mountain dew thought would just sharing on it with you since obviously you won't drink all of it, I brought two straws though."

The game had started, Dinah and Camila had been bickering on their teams and been shouting everytime one would score. Some would be annoyed by it but no one really cared, each audience had been shouting mostly for Nets since it's their home court. Others may seemed annoyed at Camila cause she might be the only fan cheering for the Miami team. It's kinda embarrassing but she's just shrugging it cutely and laughing about it. Her laugh is so contagious that made me laugh at the same time.

Before the half break, Camila excuses herself to search for a restroom. She drank almost all of the soda so I won't be surprise if she pees every 10 minutes. The buzzer rings for the half break, the players walking towards exits and cheerleaders started running around as the music starts playing. The DJ started saying something, I look up at where the DJ was standing and there were two of them, one man was cheering the crowd to join the party break keeping the audience alive while the other one girl spinning the disc. A very familiar girl with a very familiar snapback which I recognize even from a far, she tilted her head and gaze to us pointing head index finger with a wide smile. Then the other DJ spoke, "give it up to Camoola!" I raised my eyebrows and turn to Dinah who's been laughing hysterically. "Camoola? Really? Can't she come up with a better name?" Normani commented, I just giggled on how dorky this woman is.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Heeeey! Hands up in the air!" he says keeping the crowd alive with Camila's mix music. Normani, Dinah and I swayed into the beat with our hands up bouncing up and down. Not for long the music ended and Camila took the mic, "Thank you everyone, before I go, shout out to the beautiful sexy lady in the black leather jacket!" she winked pointing at me. 'Oh my god!' I could feel the people's stares at me. I put my hands over my face to hide, this is so embarrassing.

The game is almost finish, Camila went back to our seat after her performance earlier. I swear this woman is so unpredictable. During the game, Normani and I went out from the court to go to the powder room. "I pretty much having a good time tonight," she said as we enter the ladies room.

I nodded in agreement, "yeah, me too. Watching ball games aren't boring after all. Or it's just the fact Camila and Dinah weren't bad company."

"Definitely not! Those two were embarrassing as hell but in the end you'll see yourself actually having fun. They are careless duo."

"So you've been hanging out with them?" I raised my eyebrow eyeing her in the mirror.

"Yup!" she answered grinning on me. "Those two are inseparable, Dinah and I could hardly get a chance to be alone. Camila is always popping out of nowhere, well not this lately and I guess I know now why." She looks at me wearing a smirk devilish smile, and with that I remember to ask her what's going on with them.

"So, you and Dinah, are you two dating?"

"Nope!" emphasizing in 'p' sound. "We were just enjoying ourselves for now. She's great in bed and she's fun to be with."

"Just friends with benefits?" I ask curiously

"Yup! It's fun, no commitment, no strings attached." She said monotonous tone.

"You're not falling for her, aren't you?" she pauses and lets out a sigh. Oh noh! "Oh my God! Mani? You are!" I said squealing excitedly.

"I don't know Lo, she's really been so sweet and caring lately and treats me like a princess. She even ties my shoe laces if it's loosen. We have a lot in common and I just can't keep her out of my mind Lo. I just don't know if she feels the same way, I'm so afraid to admit it to her." She brought her hands up to her face. I move towards her and held her.

"Tell her Manibear, I think she also felt the same way. I could see on the way she looks at you, she adores you." I said giving her a smile, she smiled back and hugs me. "Come on lets go back to our crazy dates."

We made our way back to our seats, I noticed Camila and Dinah weren't there. I looked around to see where they might be then I saw Camila talking to one of the cheerleaders. I felt my blood boiled when the woman with an ugly outfit leans in to her ear. Could she not flirt with everyone! Earlier she just flattered me with all the compliments and now she's flirting with everyone else. She's even giggling on her! Bitch! My fist flinch as Camila hugs that slut.

She's smiling excitedly making her back to us I didn't look at her and just let her settles on her seat again. Ignoring her completely, "where's Dinah?" Normani ask her and she just shrug. A minute later, a mascot wearing a Nets jersey comes up to us grabbing Normani down the end of the bench and stops. The mascot pointed at the monitor and she tilted her head so did I. The monitor shows a freaking proposal saying 'Normani, be my girlfriend!'. I can't believe this shit! My jaw dropped, I glanced at Mani as she brought her hands to her mouth.

"I won!" I heard someone whispers to my ears. I turn to look at her with my knotted eyebrows. And I remember our bet just this week. "You'll be spending your whole weekend with me babe," she winks and kisses my cheek." Damnit! I should have known they have been hanging out together, she must have seen it.

"You knew this would happen, that's wasn't fair, it's cheating."

"It's a game gorgeous, nothing is fair. You agreed on it and a deal is a deal."

"Mani didn't say yes so-" before I could finish she reach her hand to my chin and turns my head pointing to two people kissing. I'm doomed! Mani and Dinah pulled out on the kiss, Dinah lifted Mani and spin her around, "ah aren't they cute?" I blurted out bringing my hand to my chest in awe. It's just the sweetest, embarrassing but worth it if I could say. "Still not fair! You cheater!" I turned back my gaze to Camila's side.

"Whatever you say baby, better start packing your things when we get home," then give me a peck on my lips which made me blush, not only because of her kiss but also on her endearment which I'm not used to.

Normani and Dinah went back to our seats. We squealed to each other in joy and hug her tightly, I also give Dinah a hug and a threat to kill her if she hurts my Manibear. She gives me a reassurance smile and nodded then high fived Camila. I shook my head with a smile and turn back to Mani. I'm really happy for my best friend, I wish Keana could also see this. My best friends mean so much to me and if things like this happen I would really love to share it with them. I am just so lucky I've got a chance to see this on Mani's.

If Dinah could pull out something like this on a girlfriend proposal, how much more if she proposes on something bigger? I know it's too early for me to say these things in my friend's relationship but I am hoping this would be a real thing to them. I am kinda envy on Normani cause she was able to experience this kind of stuff not like me who's automatically marry someone I barely knew. I am not saying I regretted my decision on marrying Camila cause we were actually trying to work things out. But inside of me wishes I could have experienced it.

I glanced at Camila whose still busy cheering her losing team, the game is at its last quarter with only 5 minutes left before the time comes to end. Nets is 19 points ahead from Miami, even though I love Miami Heat's team I couldn't cheer them at the moment. But Camila's enthusiastic support for her team is admirable. She looks at me grinning widely, this woman truly has carefree soul. Her smile is so contagious that you can't help yourself but smile with her as well.

After the game ended we headed out to Camila's car and went to a taco house which Dinah's favourite as Normani said. This two had been very touchy since after Dinah proposes, they had been with each other's throat the entire car ride. Camila and I just let them be, we know they were just extremely happy to be officially together.

We ordered different kind of tacos, god I miss this food. I turn to Camila and she's more than excited digging her tacos with sparkling wide eyes. This woman is such a child most of the time. "I didn't know you eat other food aside from pizza," I said teasingly.

"Hey! I eat your disgusting sushi." She replied sticking her tongue out and takes a bit on her food humming on it, I rolled my eyes on her.

"You eat sushi?" Dinah ask raising her eyebrows. I didn't know she did not tell her, Camila just nodded continuously indulging her food. "Okay Lauren, how did you do it? Ally and I have been trying for years to make her try even just one of those but she never did."

I turn to look at Camila kinking my eyebrow a little, she just shrug it cutely making me smile. "I guess you're not fascinating enough," she answered gaining a smack in the arms from Dinah. "Oww!!" she whines leaning towards me rubbing her arm pouting while showing it to me. God! This child why is she being so cute?!

"You're such a baby," I reached out to rub her arm, she look at me grinning widely. I cannot take it anymore, I grab her face and lean down to take a peck on her lips. I guess she was shocked, she stays stiffen for a minute, her face turns pink and it makes her look so adorable. "You're so cute!" I said squeezing her cheeks.

"Mila, you're redder than a tomato right now." Dinah teased laughing out loud at her friend as Normani also laughed with her. "Oh my god! I never thought I could live on this day," she said continuously laughing. "Damn man! The dragon has been tamed!" Camila throw her napkin to Dinah but it hasn't stopped her from laughing. I shook my head smiling at her. When Dinah's laugh slowly died down she continues, "To be honest Lauren, we've been friends for so long but I've never seen that girl blushed. She may have made every girl in New York blush like hell but of all you're the only one I've seen make her turn into tomato."

"Dinah!" Camila shouted and glared at her friend. "Shut up!"

I don't know if I should be flattered or mad about the fact that she hadhooked up with several girls before. That made me think if I could truly trusther, I am not terrified in getting hurt if ever she cheated but I wouldn't gethurt if I won't trust her. And if I ever give her my trust then that would mean I am breaking down my walls. It would distract me from my work and my responsibilitiesat my company. Now I am anxious on the weekend that I have lost from the bet.

******

Halu chickens! Sorry for the late update, been caught up with the year end reports. You know it sucks being an adult 😉

Hope you liked it!
Comment, vote and keep reading... 😙😙😙

Smut???? Vote to show your interest 😎😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
3.5K 119 11
Lauren Jauregui, 26yrs of age, now a successful singer, one of the best in the music industry. She had a best friend slash girlfriend and she loved h...
442K 9.6K 47
Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her eyes and camera happens to capture the eye...