The Half Demon

By Yuto_Fuyuki

There was a human who was born half demon, he lost everything precious to him now what happens if he turns in... More

Rentaro Kamui
Chapter 1 the demon
Chapter 2 unlock eye of black flames
Chapter 3 My soul demon
Chapter 4 well...
Chapter 5 berserk demon
Chapter 6 training a demon
Chapter 7 Rais vs Sona
Chapter 8 Riser
Chapter 9 training trip.
Chapter 10 the game begins
Chapter 11 bring it
Chapter 12 get no scope
Chapter 13 king of Dust
Rentaro Kamui vs Yuya Naegito
Chapter 14 explaining and spar
Guess what Rentaro you have a brother! 100 follower and 400 reads!
Chapter 15 hunting strays and meet my sister
Chapter 16 im dead?
Squeal is up!!!
Possible Rewrite
Answer
Update 2
Update 3

Update

793 13 0
By Yuto_Fuyuki

For the past couple of months their have been people reading,voting, and adding this book to their reading lists.
By far this is not my finest work since by grammar during this time really really sucked. To this day I'm not even sure how it got so many reads and votes or the fact so many people have been adding this to their reading lists. There was a sequel to this book but it was discontinued because of how confusing the plot was to me. I mean there are probably many stories out there that had two souls become one and I know I'm the the first one who did this.

What I'm saying is those of you who have read this book and are disappointed with the ending or with the whole book itself. Even it's sequel that I had discontinued there is hope. Not too long ago I had posted a new Highschool DxD Fan fiction with a new and better plot than this. If you people wish to read it than go ahead here's the title and the cover for it.

I will warn you there will be genderbents. In fact Issei is not male in the story but female, some of you might find it weird but I find female Issei  do I say this? I don't like him, not one bit. In fact I wish he was dead and was replaced with his female counterpart with a new main character since Fem Issei is better to me. And she still may be Perverted but still have her morals. Enough about me ranting about Issei and let's just go back to the book.

Divine Dragon King has a better plot then the Half Demon. In fact I don't even know the plot of the half demon anymore, and the ending was horrible. So go read the Divine Dragon King if you want, it's your choice and I hope to you see all there.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 72 19
Angelic, demonic or just plain human. Everyone has a side to them but what happens when you have both sides? This is a destiel/ sabriel/ micifer fan...
246 85 33
Ever since I turned 16 a few days ago, I can't help but feel burdened by my knowledge. I mean, it's not a walk in the park watching your parents get...
253K 2.7K 23
Kouh academy was now a cou'ed school , many boys were transfered including a young man with a unique presence that no supernatural creature could i...
19.4K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...