PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

By Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... More

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 15

14.2K 294 60
By Trufflerabbit13

RECAP:

"I actually heard from Coach that you guys are going to Hyotei to watch the girls tennis match, I'm going to go cheer for a friend so I was wondering if I could come with you guys," Ayumi whispered.

Tomoka looked delighted as she smiled, "Yeah, that'll be great, right Sakuno?"

The mentioned girl nodded before smiling happily at her hand in embarrassment.

To say the truth at the beginning, Tomoka disliked Ayumi. She was too close to Ryoma-sama. But after hearing her help Sakuno, her opinion completely changed and she decided that she was a nice girl.

"Ok just to tell you girls, this is a complete secret to Ryoma alright? He doesn't know im not going to practice today, and if he finds out he's going to come looking for us at Hyotei, so secret between girls?"

Tomoka and Sakuno nodded and smiled at their new friend, "Lets meet at the train station," Tomoka chirped.

AYUMI P.O.V

After successfully slipping past the school gates, I jogged to the train station with my tennis and school bag. Both Sakuno and Tomoka-chan were both patiently waiting for me at the front.

I waved my hand at them as I tried to even out my breathing, "Sorry, I needed to make up some kind of excuse to make Ryoma go to practice before me," I patted my skirt removing the non existing dust before pulling out my wallet.

"Let's buy your ticket for the train and head out, we have roughly forty minutes before the game starts," Tomoka suggested, as she and Sakuno already bought their tickets.

Chatting we walked into the train, gossiping about some boys at school.

"Ryoma has a fan club?" I questioned with amusement. The image of an annoyed looking Ryoma popped into my head, causing me to snicker. Something I would expect him to do.

Sakuno shyly nodded while Tomoka grinned, "Yeah! I started it when we were in middle school, I'm the president of the club," Tomoka proudly stated, I anime fell but quickly recovered smiling.

We swayed with the train's movement for around ten minutes until the train stopped to our destined station. Tomoka and Sakuno who have visited Hyotei before lead me to the large private school.

"...Wow..." I muttered as I stared at the school gate, definitely a rich school for snobby rich kids. I frowned in dislike but followed the two girls who walked into the school.

The faint sound of tennis balls bouncing indicated we were pretty close to the tennis courts. My blue eyes scanned the area looking for a certain brunette. At the very end of the court I found her as she fiercely slammed her racket against the wall making it bounce off the ball at a good speed.

"An-chan!" I yelled making her stop her abuse toward the tennis ball.

Her brown eyes brightened when she noticed me.

"Ayumi-chan! You came!" She yelled happily as she ran towards us, "Sakuno-chan, Tomoka-chan your here too!"

I grinned at her and nodded, "Yeah! Didn't I promise you," I turned my attention towards the worn tennis ball rolling near the wall, "What did the poor ball ever do to you?"

The brunette hesitantly laughed and rubbed her neck, "Nothing, I was just getting my anger out on the ball," she muttered, I raised my eyebrows at her silently telling her to explain.

The brunette sighed and bounced a tennis ball she pulled out of her pocket, "The Hyotei girls tennis team, is just... So..."

The three girls all sighed in a gloomy way.

"Cocky? Bitches? Or are they snobby brats?" I asked trying to get information out of these girls.

"More like all of the above," An muttered as she bounced the ball.

I grimaced at the thought of over confident girls, who actually didn't have any skill.

"Definitely not fun," I agreed as I took my tennis bag off my shoulder, "But you'll definitely be fine!" I smile, "Just hit the ball like you were doing earlier, you're adding more spins then the last time I saw you, practicing huh?"

The look of relief appeared on the Fudomine freshman as she stopped bouncing the tennis ball nervously.

"Onii-chan and Kamio-kun have been helping me, adding a bit of a spin like you told me really helped with my control and strength."

I grinned and opened my mouth to give her more advise but I was interrupted by an high pitched voice.

"Oh look, looks like the weakling's practicing right before our game."

Our heads snapped towards the voice and I immediately grimaced at the sight. Really? Neon pink skirt with an almost see through white tank top? Was she that desperate to catch attentions? Her hair was perfectly styled, which must have took a hell of a long time. To conclude it she looked like a plastic Barbie I used to play when I was younger.

She also had to have these girls follow her around, typical slut.

"I don't know why you still try," the girl sighed as she dramatically shook her head, "We are going to win like all the other times," she totally gave an disgusted look to An making me grit my teeth out of annoyance and anger.

"If you're so worried about her why don't you get dressed?" I voiced, the girl's attention went to me for the first time, I didn't miss how her eyes scanned me as if she was scoring me, "You should seriously look at yourself in the mirror, its hideous, you look like some slut or a prostitute."

A look of shock appeared on her face while Tomoka and An clasped their hand over their mouth to cover up their laughs while Sakuno looked panicked.

I placed my hand on my hip and looked at her, "You'll look so much prettier if you tone it down a bit, you have a nice figure, what a waste," I mutter as I scanned her.

"W-WHAT!? Who do you think you are?" the girl screamed her face red with anger.

I shrugged my shoulders, my long black hair swaying by my waist, "Ayumi Gray, nice to meet ya," I gave her a closed eye smile.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Oi, Atobe, shouldn't we start heading to the courts before it gets too crowded? The games going to start soon," Oshitari questioned as he moved his glasses up his nose.

Atobe pulled out his phone and checked the time before standing up, "Kabaji lets go," the tall second year stood next to the Hyotei captain stoically.

"Usu."

Oshitani then turned towards the sofa where the other regular were talking, "We're going," he called catching four of the teens attention.

"Kabaji carry Jiro," Atobe commanded as he walked out the door to wait outside.

Gakuto who was more energetic then usual jumped off the sofa with a flip and ran outside to go catch up to Atobe.

"Senpai, isn't the girls versing the Fudomine girls tennis club?" Chotaro questioned Shishido while they walked side by side.

The capped teen nodded while looking forward, "Yeah, the reason why we're going to go watch, Atobe wants to see Fudomine's captains little sister play,"

They all walked together to the tennis courts.

"WHAT?! Who do you think you are?" A loud shout made them all stop and look at each other with confusion.

"What the hell was that?" Wakashi questioned as he started to walk toward where the voice came.

Atobe who was also interested in the commotion followed the second year, the rest of the team trailing after him.

As they got close they noticed a group of Hyotei girls and four girls wearing different school uniforms.

"Ah, isn't that Tachibana's sister?" Oshitani questioned as he eyes the brunette in the back.

Chotaro who stood next to Shishido looked confused, "Aren't the other girls wearing the Seigaku unfirom?"

Atobe on the other hand stared at the black haired beauty, who stood in front of the three girls.

Oishtani who noticed Atobe's heated gaze towards the blacked haired girl, rose his eyebrows. From where they stood, they could perfectly see the teens face.

"Well, ain't she an looker," he muttered catching the other regulars attention, "She has pretty legs,"

Gakuto, Shishido, and Wakashi sweat dropped at his comment but mentally agreed to what the glassed teen said.

"Ayumi Gray, nice to meet ya," they watched the female gave the Hyotei female tennis captain an closed eye smile, Atobe mentally took note of her name, "I hope you take in my offer, wouldn't want you to be mistaken as a prostitute and get rapped, right?"

Shishido chuckled at her comment, he agreed with her, he just was waiting for someone to tell the poor girl that.

"Why you-!" the girl yelled and raised her hand. Ayumi didn't flinch and stood there waiting for the impact but it never came.

"Violence isn't good you know?" Atobe frowned as he held the girls hand away from Ayumi's face. He was the few who instinctively moved to stop her from hitting the dark haired beauty.

Gakuto and Shishido were the other two who ran up to stop the girl, simply gave the girl a look.

The Hyotei girl's tennis captain blushed and walked away, but not before giving Ayumi a death glare.

"A-Ayumi-chan! Are you ok?!" Sakuno questioned as she grabbed Ayumi's face to check for any injuries. Ayumi just smiled at her friend and nodded.

"Yeah, not a single scratch."

Then Ayumi turned towards Atobe with a smile, "Thanks by the way,"

Atobe stiffly nodded, by then the rest of the regulars walked up to them. Jiro woken up by Kabaji yawned loudly.

Ayumi then looked at Atobe strangely before hitting her fist with her hand, "Oh!" she exclaimed, "You're the guy from the park!"

An sweat dropped and looked at Ayumi in disbelief, "Are you serious Ayumi-chan? You realize that right now?"

Ayumi shrugged before looking at the other male teens around them, she mentally took note of them all.

"This is a guess, but are you all the regulars of the Hyotei tennis team?" She questioned as her eyes landed at a softly smiling Chotaro.

Gakuto nodded as he eyed Ayumi curiously, she definitely was his type.

Ayumi then mischievously smiled before looking at Atobe, "I never got to introduce myself the other day, Ayumi Gray, Seigaku freshman, yoroshiku," Ayumi brought her hand towards Atobe for an hand shake. Though Atobe took it in his hand and kissed her knuckles. The Hyotei regular were expecting a reaction from the dark haired girl but were surprised when Ayumi just smiled.

"Atobe Keigo Hyotei Gakuen King and captain of the males tennis,"

Wakashi's narrowed eyes caught sight of the tennis bag next Ayumi, "You play tennis," he questioned but it sounded more like a statement.

Ayumi shrugged her shoulder, "Kind of, not too good though," Atobe, An, Tomoka and Sakuno only scoffed getting a confused look from everyone else.

"Why did you wake me up," A loud winey voice asked making everyone look at a sleepy looking Jiro.

His sleepy eyes took a look at Ayumi and closed before suddenly opening in shock, "AYUMI GRAY!!!" He screamed as he ran up to a surprised looking Ayumi.

"Why are you here! Aren't you supposes to be in America? I'm your biggest fan! Can I get an autograph?" Jiro started to bombard loads of question at poor Ayumi who looked a bit surprised.

"Ayumi Gray," Oshitari muttered as he eyes Ayumi. A look of realization popped in his eyes, "Six year US Open child champion, princess of tennis,"

Ayumi frowned at her title, "Nah, it's nothing," She muttered as she sighed Jiro's jacket as she was instructed by the orange haired teen.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!!!" Jiro and An screamed. Everyone around them winced at the loudness of their voice.

"You beat that bastard easily the other day," the brunette stated as she pointed her finger at an annoyed looking Atobe.

"I'm not a bastard, I'm Atobe Ke-"

"She beat Atobe!?" Gakuto and Shishido cried as they stared wide eyed at an uneasy looking Ayumi.

An and Tomoka suddenly had a grip on each of Ayumi's arm, "Of course she did! She is an Pro you know!"

"PRO?!" Gakuto and Shishido bellowed in pure shock.

"You serious? She's an Pro?" Gakuto questioned as he pointed his finger at Ayumi, a look of unbelief in his eye.

An anger vein was lightly throbbing on Ayumi's forehead.

"I'M SORRY, it's not my fault I don't look like a Pro," Ayumi pouted as she cutely looked away from Gakuto.

'She's cute' Chotaro and Wakashi mentally thought and blushed.

"Wait if you go to Seigaku, you must me on the tennis team," Oshitari questioned as he noticed her school uniform, though he took note that it was slightly different from the other twos.

The questioned teen shrugged, "Yeah, I'm in the tennis club,"

Oshitari sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Dang it, the girls are going to lose this year now,"

Sakuno opened her mouth to tell him that she wasn't on the female team but Tomoka swiftly cover the girls mouth with her hand.

Ayumi gave a quick smirk at Tomoka while Tomoka gave her an thumbs up and dragged a slightly blue Sakuno away.

They couldn't tell them the information Ayumi was on the Boys and not the Female's team. She was going to be their secret weapon, though every team was going to know in a day since they were all going U-17.

"Hey An, I think its almost time for the game, shouldn't you be there?" Ayumi suddenly questioned as she pulled her phone out.

The blood drained out of An's face, "Crap! Captain's going to kill me," she yelped as she started to run.

Ayumi laughed as ran after her friend.

"Wait! I still have questions!" Oshitari and Atobe both yelled.

Ayumi continued to run but looked back, "I'll answer a question as long as one of you can keep up with me in running," She yelled as she ran in delight.

Oshitari and Atobe groaned but started to sprint after her.

"If anyone is able to catch up with her, I'll treat you to the gourmet Italian for dinner!" Atobe yelled as he ran.

All the Hyotei regular's eyes shined as they drooled lightly, "OSHIYAAAA!!! I'm going to catch her with my speed!" Shishido yelled as he ran after the other two.

"Hell no! I'm going to catch her!" Gakuto yelled as he started to run.

Wakashi and Chotaro just sprinted after them quickly gaining to the rest of their team.

Jiro got a piggy back from Kabaji who was running in a fast pace.

Ayumi looked back and squealed when she saw the Hyotei team dashing behind her.

"Shit! Their faster then I thought!" she yelled as picked up her pace. She quickly passed the running An who looked a bit red in the face.

"Sorry An-chan! Pick up your pace or you'll be trampled by them!" Ayumi snatched the brunette's hand into hers and pulled her. An was in the air in chibi form as Ayumi ran at a fast pace.

Ayumi laughed the whole way as she ran looking back few times making sure if the Hyotei team was staying on her track. She squealed in surprise when she saw Shishido and Gakuto running at unbelievable speed.

She picked up her speed even more when she caught sight of the bleachers.

"Ayumi-chan! Over here!" Ayumi grinned when she saw Tomoka and Sakuno waving her hands at her from the bleachers.

Ayumi quickly smiled at An, "Good luck! You'll do great!!" She then started to run up the bleachers jumping over few people so she wouldn't hit anyone by accident.

"A-Acrobatic?!" Gakuto yelled in shock, while Shishido ignore all the people around him and charged into the crowd.

Just as Ayumi was going to reach the two girls, Shishido wrapped his arm around her waist, and picked her up catching her.

"I caught her!" He yelled in delight. The image of him eating the Italian dinner Atobe promised popping into his mind.

Ayumi pouted but patted Shishido's, "Dang it, nice job Cappy,"

Gakuto was grumbling as he finally caught up to the two, upset he had just lost his chance for a good dinner.

"Oh you caught her," Oshitari said as he panted lightly, next to him stood the rest of then Hyotei team looking a bit tired.

"How the hell can a girl run that fast?" Wakashi muttered, he was now truly interested in this girl, especially if she was able to beat Atobe.

Tomoka and Sakuno was watching in confusion, first they see the whole group of Hyotei chasing after Ayumi and then Ayumi is picked up by Shishido.

"Um, can you put me down now? Onegai?" Ayumi questioned as she wiggled in Shishido's grip. Shishido immediately blushed and placed her on the ground, he rubbed the back of his neck, I blush appearing on his cheeks.

Atobe lightly glared at Shishido but looked at Ayumi with a smirk.

"One of us caught you, you need to answer our questions,"

Ayumi then smirked back," I said, If one of you catch me I'll answer a questioned," so you only get one said only one of you caught me."

Atobe and Oshitari groaned realizing she just tricked them.

Ayumi sat between Sakuno and Tomoka on the bleacher and crossed her legs, Oshitari pervertedly kept his eyes on her the whole time as she did.

She gave Atobe and Oshitari a pointed look, telling them to hurry up and ask the question.

"What's your relation with Echizen Ryoma?" Atobe questioned.

The Hyotei team looked shock hearing that familiar name, "That Chibi? I haven't see him in two years!" Gakuto laughed as he thought about the Seigaku player.

Shishido nodded, "Yeah after we graduated middle school we didn't really care about our old school."

Chotaro and Wakashi frowned lightly, "He was the reason why Seigaku won on our last year, later on, in his third year I heard he became the captain."

Ayumi grinned, "I didn't know that! Is it true Tomoka, Sakuno?"

The two grins nodded, "Yeah! Because of Ryoma-sama we were able to win!" Tomoka bragged as she cheekily eyed some of the Hyotei regulars.

"You didn't answer the question," Wakashi spoke up for the first time.

Ayumi only sent him a smile, "Ryoma's my BF,"

"BF?!" all the Hyotei regulars screamed in shock.

Ayumi was taken back by the outburst looked at the shocked males in confusion.

"What's wrong?" she questioned cocking her head to the side innocently.

"Your boyfriend is Echizen Ryoma?" Jiro questioned looking a bit devastated.

Ayumi suddenly realized what they were thinking, "BF, best friend, not boyfriend, I'm Ryoma's childhood friend."

Tomoka suddenly stood up, "Ah! It's the girl from before!" She yelled as she pointed to the court.

"Ara ma, An's going against her?" Ayumi muttered as she stared at the Hyotei female captain, "And she didn't even take my advice,"

Tomoka and Sakuno sweat dropped at Ayumi's comment, the girl was still wearing her revealing clothes.

"Go, An! Beat her!" Ayumi yelled loudly.

An who seamed to hear her gave her a peace sign as she started to bounce her tennis ball.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"Wow," Jiro muttered as he sat next to Kabaji.

Ayumi grinned triumphantly, as she watched the captain fall onto her knees in complete lost.

An was lightly panting but had a proud smile on her lips, "Game and match An Tachibana!" Ayumi and Tomoka cheered happily while Sakuno was happily clapping.

An ran out of the court and jumped on Ayumi.

"I won! I love you Ayumi! You're a wonderful teacher!" An cried as she hugged the long black haired beauty.

Ayumi hugged back with a proud smile, "Great job, you completely showed her who's the boss!"

"An-chan!" The called girl turns towards the voice and smiles.

"Kamio-kun!!!! I WONNNN!!!!!" she screamed and ran towards the red head and jumped onto him in delight. She hugged the flustered looking teen who looked like he was going to feint out of happiness.

"Well, since your game just ended I better go," Ayumi mutter as she stood up and dusting off her skirt.

"You're going already? Why don't you stay?" Atobe questioned as he eyed the graceful teen.

Ayumi just frowned, "If I stayed out longer than this, I'll get killed when I get home, I'm already in trouble right now," Ayumi muttered as she pulled out her phone, "Forty miss calls," she sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Whoa, who called you this many times?" Chotaro questioned as he looked at her phone.

"Ryoma, he's waiting at home right now, he must be furious I lied to him and skipped practice," She sighed and looked at her phone worriedly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you live with Ryoma-kun," Sakuno commented looking a bit worried.

"Whoa! Rewind, rewind! You live with Echizen?" Gakuto questioned in shock.

Ayumi nodded, "Yeah, I better go." She smiled mischievously, "See you guys tomorrow!"

Oshitari frowned, "We wont see you tomorrow we going to c-"

He frowned when she already ran off.

"Why would she say tomorrow?" Chotaro questioned Shishido who only shrugged.

MEANWHILE AT THE ECHIZEN HOUSE HOLD

"GOD DAMMIT AYUMI!" the young Echizen yelled packing up her things for the camp.

A/N

Ok, whoa, that was a pretty long chapter, it took me quite the time to finish it! So finally from the next chapter it's going to be about U-17! Whoooo!! I'm excited! I get to write about Ryoga and Tokugawa! I just love those two character!

Anyways I just wanted to mention that I have other stories. I know I'm shamelessly advertising my stories...

The first story is "She's/I'm different" a Kuroko no Basket fan fiction.

The second story is "Diving Off" a free! Fanfiction. I just started so there won't be many chapters.

so I hope you enjoyed reading, and keep on reading because it' showing to be about U-17 now, more romance and hot guys! Yay!!

Commet! Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
697K 42.7K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
78.1K 5.5K 24
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...