Comparison of Gods in diff My...

By ranjanpatro83

More

Comparison of Gods in diff Mythologies
Source
Supreme Gods
Zeus, Indra and Thor
Hera and Lakshmi
Athena and Saraswati
Apolo and Surya
Hades and Yama
Hephaistos and Vishwakarma
Ares and Kartikeya
Kronos and Mahakala
Hermes and Narada
Eros and Kāmadeva
Muses and Gandharvas
Loki and Seth
Gaya vs Bhu-Devi

Poseidon and Varuna

1K 2 0
By ranjanpatro83

Poseidon and Varuna

Similarities:
Both Poseidon and Varuna are the Gods of ocean. They are the protectors of aquatic creatures.
Aegir is the Norse God of Oceans, while Njord was the Norse god of Sea.
Nun, the Egyptian God is considered as primordial water.
Dissimilarities:
Poseidon carries the Golden Trident as his weapon, whereas Varuna carries the Pash (the weapon which is the combination of an arrow and a trident). Further, Varuna is also the God of water, but the Greek God of water is the Titan Oceaneus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
69.8K 8.7K 30
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...