[OLD] Her Song, a mystreet FF

By Neko_Nano

This is a story I wrote as a young writer. It's bad, but apparently well enjoyed. If you are not a fan of the... More

Before we start
The move and new friends
friends!
party!?
shopping and shipping
Travis day and Sports!?
A/N
The secret
Memories
Encounter of rivals
sleepover! pt. 1
Sleepover pt. 2
The festival/date
Birthday!?
Another boring a/n
A/n OMI!!
Surprise!
Birthday party!
The yaoi disaster
My best guy friend
GO AWAY!!
Anger issues
Dante's brother
Next few chapters preview!!
No way!!!
Why in the name of irene do people read my crappy book!?
You guys think its fun?
my parents..
Crappy A/N here
The guys
My dear sausages
in the kitchen
Halloween special 1
Halloween special 2
Dinner...
Into the woods part one
so so so sooooo sorry!
Into the woods part 2
How to freak out 101
Merry christmas/happy holidays!
Music with friends and rivals
revealed?
I'm not
We were all wrong?
Her Song
Sequel..

Epilogue

3.7K 121 62
By Neko_Nano

Dear reader, I decided to make an epilogue in this book. I wanted to show my gratitude to all of you, whether you left nice comments, if you voted, or just read the book. I am really happy and I wanted to thank you all for reading my crappy book. Right now I started school again so writing will be harder (since teachers can be so annoying.) But I can tell you this; I am writing two new books and they're both in the series of mystreet. What season? I won't tell you yet. Is it a sequel to 'Her song'? Who knows. But I am doing my ultimate best to get to seven chapters before the end of January for both books, so that I won't have to stress about posting them. (I stress for everything lol)
I really love writing for you guys so I won't stop any time soon!
Anyways! Enough about me babbling! On to the epilogue!!

Max POV

I closed the front door and pulled my jacket off. It's been about five days since (y/n) left and honestly. I miss her more then I thought I would. Her soft her, her pretty eyes, her soothing voice, her warm smile. Everything. (D/n) barked at me telling me to untie the leash from his collar. I lowered and did that. After sighing to myself deeply, I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I looked at (y/n)'s phone, that she had left behind, and noticed it was buzzing.. again. I took a deep breath and picked it up. When I saw it was from Laurence I sighed and simply turned off the phone. I reached for the remote to watch some television but I accedentily dropped it on the ground. I mentally facepalmed and sat down on his knees to pick it up. When he did he noticed something half under the couch. I picked it up and saw it was a picture book. After sitting back down on the couch I opened it and smiled.
This is from back in middle school. I can't believe she kept these ugly pictures that I took. I thought grinning.
I turned to first page and grinned. This is from when we first met...

Flashback

*snap*
"Huh?" The (h/c) girl looked at me. "Did you just take a picture of me?"
"Uh... I.. Um.. Sorry" I stammered and stepped back. "It's just you seemed so pretty standing there."
The girl slightly blushed and then smiled "thank you.. And.. It's okay."
We looked at each other for a few moments. Suddenly I sneezed and shivered a little.
"Are you alright?" The girl asked. "You should probably get an umbrella."
"I'm fine, thanks" I said and sniffed "my name is Max by the way."
"Well it's nice to meet you Max! I'm (y/n)" she said.
"I better get going now... I'll see you around (y/n)" I grinned.
"See you around Max!" (y/n) giggled.

flashback end

I sighed deeply remembering this. When I went to the next page there was a picture of us in the school hall. Stupid braces.. I thought I look so weird with them hah. I remembered (y/n) always teasing me when I had them. But soon she had them too so I got to tease her instead.

The next picture was from the school festival. Our class did a Halloween theme that year. (y/n) dressed up as some kind of zombie nurse. I remember her pranking me with her friend Cornelia. I shivered thinking back of it...

Flashback

I opened the door of our classroom. "Alright! I handed out all of the flyers and- uh?" I looked around but saw nobody. The classroom was very dark, ,since the curtains were closed. "(y/n)? Cornelia? Hello?" I called. Suddenly the door shut behind me with a loud bang. I jumped and turned to look at it. "What in the..?" I tried to open it but it was locked. "H-Hey! This isn't funny! Open the door!" I knocked on the door. I jumped when I heard some laugh behind me. While shivering I turned around. I screamed, probably like a little girl, seeing a zombie looking nurse and dropped myself on the ground. "Stay away!!!!" I yelled waving my hands in front of me. Suddenly the zombie nurse started laughing really hard. "Wait (y/n)?" I stammered. The light went on and I saw Cornelia coming from behind a box that was next to the door, she was holding a key. "hahaha! You should've seen your face!!" (y/n) and Cornelia laughed. I puffed out my cheeks and blushed. "What the heck!? That was..! Agh! I can't believe you pulled a prank like that on me!" I exclaimed while standing up.

Flashback end

I smiled seeing the next picture of (y/n) and her club standing on stage, wearing the zombie nurse outfit. I remember she sang the song 'Black Magic'. She was amazing. Everyone enjoyed the concert and they enjoyed playing.

When I turned the page I heard my phone ring and glanced at it. It was a message from Laurence.

(L= Laurence, M= Max)

L: Hey Max!

L: Max?

M: Yeah yeah I'm here.

L: Hey! Um has (y/n) come back yet?

M: No.

L: Did she call?

M: No.

L: Did she send a messageb?

L: *Message

M: Laurence, she didn't call or anything and she won't.

L: Oh... Alright.

L: Let me know if she does, okay?

M: Yea yea.

I rolled my eyes. He really wants to apologize, doesn't he? I shrugged it off and looked at the other pictures. One of the pictures showed the ' 5 minutes in heaven ' game we did with our class. Of course they choose (y/n) and me.. Our class shipped us so hard back then..

I blushed a little bit. To be honest.. I did have a crush on her back then but she had a boyfriend.. I still don't get what she saw in that guy. I still don't like that guy. What he did to her.. I'll never forgive him! Talking about not liking someone, there was someone (y/n) didn't like at all. But she didn't want to show it because it was her boyfriend's bestfriend AND the class president. She always acted nice and friendly to him but when he turned his back she'd make weird faces. She tried to hide it as much as possible but he knew what she did behind his back. I remember this one time she stuck out her tongue at him when he said an answer that she knew but the teacher wouldn't let her answer. The boy then stood up and lectured her. She then got up as well and head butted him. They were both send to the principle..

I couldn't help laughing when I remembered all of that. High school and Middle school were really amazing.. She made it even more fun. I'm happy I met her... My heart started beating a little faster and I hugged the picture book. Why am I feeling this way..? I thought. After a bit I looked back at the picture book and smiled again.

Summer pictures...

Pictures with food of the school restaurant..

I grinned. It was a really fun time. Ever since I met (y/n) my life became better, and I had more fun then before in my life!

(Y/n) you're my best friend.. I hope I get to see you soon again..

I looked at the last page and smiled even brighter. The last picture we took at school..

We're going to meet again.. Very soon!

Love Love paradise

February 2017

~Nano
   Author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
992K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
620K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...