The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

Por harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... Más

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

83

10.4K 323 40
Por harlenaislife

A/N: heyy everyone! hope all of you are doing well. if you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote! xxxx

Harry

I quickly make a stop at the flower shop before heading over to Selena's place. She wanted to have the double date at her place and wanted to cook herself.

I was really hoping this could just be a one to one date but Selena set her own conditions. I could always give Louis a call and tell him to make an excuse and cancel but I can't do that. Selena is starting to trust me again, even something so little might make her change her mind for good. Can't let that happen now can I? I need to respect her decision and understand that I can't always get what I want.

I stand outside Selena's apartment and fix my hair once before knocking on the door.

Within seconds the door was opened by a gorgeous looking Selena,"Harry? What are you doing here so early? I told you guys to come by 8. It's not even 7 yet."

"I know. But since you offered to cook for us, I wanted to come a little early and help you out with that. After all this is a date." I smile at her.

Selena playfully rolls her eyes and moves aside to let me in. "These are for you love." I hand her the roses.

"You really just came early to spend time alone with me didn't you?" Selena jokes with a smirk plastered upon her lips.

"You just know me so well don't you?"

Selena smiles,"Thank you for these. They're beautiful." She refers to the flowers.

"Not as beautiful as you." I cheekily smile at her.

Selena rolls her eyes once again,"Shut up and make yourself useful. Come help me cook the food."

.....

"So that's when I actually developed a love for cooking. When I found out how fun and creative it can really be." Selena says as she places the plates on the table.

"But you prefer baking over cooking right?"

"Oh one hundred percent. Baking is so much more fun. You can add your own twists to things and sometimes you end up making something totally new and awesome whereas in cooking you've got to stick to the recipe most of the times. You add your own things you just end up creating something you really don't enjoy you know?"

"Hmm." I nod my head. Selena hands me the glasses and wine and I set them on the table with some of the food and plates.

"It's almost 8 now. Louis and Eleanor are probably on their way. The lasagna is in the oven and everything else is ready. High five we make a great team." Selena raises her hand and gives me a high five.

I smile at her,"We do don't we?" I mumble to myself.

"Let's just relax and talk for awhile while we wait for them to get here." Selena says and gestures for me to follow her outside the kitchen.

"Hey Selena, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did Harold." Selena smirks.

"I'm serious Selena."

"Sure. Hit me." Selena says taking a sip of her wine.

"Are you still in love with me?" I ask and stare at intently.

Selena moves in her seat uncomfortably and puts down her wine glass. She opens her mouth but is interrupted by the doorbell. She immediately gets up and walks to the door and greets Louis and Eleanor. Prefect timing guys. Perfect timing. I think to myself as Louis and Eleanor walk my way.

"Hello Harold. You look mighty fine today don't ya mate?" Louis walks over to me.

"Thanks mate." I smile.

"Hi Harry." Eleanor smiles at me.

"Hello love." I smile back and hug her.

.....

"This is delicious Selena. Did you make it yourself?" Eleanor asked as she took a bite of the lasagna.

"It's my grandmother's recipe but I won't lie, Harry did help me out with it." Selena say.

Automatically Louis turns his head and smirks at me to which I simply roll my eyes.

"Harry might not cook alot but when he does, you have to beg for leftovers." Eleanor says.

"Indeed." Selena smiles.

"So how's work going Selena?" Eleanor asks.

Louis and I start to engage in our own separate conversation. What a fun date!

"Are you guys back together yet?" Louis asks.

"No. I'm not trying to pressurize her too much. She deserves the space but I think we're gradually getting there. I mean, I guess."

"Don't worry mate. Even after all the dick moves you pulled out, it's pretty obvious that Selena still very much cares for you. Don't forget that." Louis smiles at me reassuringly.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I say and focus my attention back to my food.

"What are you guys bonding about?" Eleanor asks.

"Oh nothing. Just guy stuff." I mumble.

"Yeah. Football, Boobs and Video games man. That's the life!" Louis mocks faking an American accent causing all of us to burst out laughing hysterically.

"Geez Louis, you spilled all our secrets!" I joke and both the girls laugh.

"Louis's accent. Just can't get that out of my head." Selena says in between her laughs.

After awhile, Louis and I offered to clean up things while the girls sat in the living room chit chatting because we believe in gender equality.

"You know they're talking about you and how you fucked things up right Haz?" Louis says leaning against the counter.

"You can't be certain they're talking about that. They could be talking about politics or sports or fashion or really anything else mate." I argue.

Louis rolls his eyes,"Yeah Harry. They're probably just discussing politics. Isn't Trump just the greatest Eleanor? Yeah for sure Selena his Muslim ban is the smartest decision ever made." Louis's voice was laced with sarcasm,"Quit lying to yourself mate."

"You think she wouldn't take me back?" I ask.

"I don't know. She definitely still cares about you but you realize you fucked up big time right?"

"How can I even forget with you reminding me every single second?" I roll my eyes at Louis.

"Just until you die of feeling guilty. Is that even a phrase?"

I chuckle lowly,"No it isn't. You're just talking nonsense like you always do."

.....

"Thanks so much for having us Selena. It was a fun time. Hopefully we'll meet up soon?" Eleanor asks.

"Yeah for sure. Let's plan something soon." Selena suggests.

"Goodnight." Eleanor and Louis say at the same time once all of us have exchanged our goodbyes.

"How long do you want for me to stay?" I ask Selena as she closes the door behind Louis and Eleanor.

"Hmm, the dates over isn't it?" Selena raises her brows.

"I know but we barely got to spend quality time together the entire night."

"So?" Selena smirks.

"At least let me help you clean up." I offer.

"You and Louis already helped with the dishes." Selena says.

"Yeah but dessert dishes and extra wine glasses still need to be clean." I argue once again.

Selena chuckles,"Wow Harry, coming off as a little desperate. Didn't know you were that into me." And flicks her hair behind her shoulder dramatically and immediately starts laughing.

"Some people like to use the word desperate but I like to use the word bold." I smirk at Selena.

Selena rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen. After three seconds she pops her head into the living room and says,"Harry don't just stand there. Come and start cleaning the dishes."

After finishing up the dishes in about 20 minutes, I decide to head home as it was already past 10:30 and I live far way.

"Thank you for helping out with everything today Harry. It was very sweet of you." Selena smiles at me.

"Your welcome. Just trying to be a gentlemen." I smile.

"Oh but I thought all I girl wants is danger and adventure." Selena squints and pouts while moving her head.

I smile, thinking about our very first date and how she actually remembers that,"Actually I said every girl wants a gentleman with that a little danger and adventure."

"Hmm. Okay." Selena smiles.

I further walk to the door with Selena behind me and I open it and turn around.

"Would it be alright if I kissed you right now?" I whisper.

"I think so." Selena whispers back.

I move closer to her and cup her face in my hands. I attach my lips onto hers as one of my hand moves to Selena's waist and I pull her closer. I missed this. I missed this for so long. Selena smiles into the kiss as she moves closer to me.

I pull away and both of us smile at one another. I place a kiss on Selena's cheek,"Goodnight love." I smile at her one last time and then walk out her apartment with the biggest smile on my face.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

206K 7.5K 65
---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful family. Until the day she dreaded the most...
48.7K 1.4K 30
"You were more than enough then and you're more than enough now,"
9.8K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...
289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...