EDITH / Twilight

By ssa_bby

The rocky romance between a wolf and a vampire. [Eclipse +] EMBRY CALL Completed Rewritten Previously known a... More

disclaimer
playlist
Pt. 1
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
epilogue
Pt.2
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Epilogue
Pt.3
*
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Epilogue

Chapter twelve

9.2K 236 33
By ssa_bby

Chapter Two: First Time Weddings

It was the day of the wedding and Edith was excited; her brother was marrying the girl of his dreams and it made Edith happy. Guests were arriving everywhere and Edith and all the rest of the family were greeting their human and vampire friends.

The Denali coven were here and Edith was blessed with her other family being here. Edith saw Billy Black, Sue Clearwater, Seth and Embry walk into the forest with a smile on their faces.

Embry took one look at Edith, he could have dropped at the sight of her, she was beautiful in her long purple dress matching with the other Cullen's dresses. Since Bella didn't chose a maid of honour or bridesmaids, the siblings wore purple.

Edith walked at a quick pace and greeted them, Sue Clearwater smiled weakly at the vampire and Edith stood awkwardl until Embry grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

"You look astonishingly beautiful." He smiled and Billy Black looked in awe at the two lovebirds. If Edith could blush, she would be bright red.

Edith left her boyfriend and Seth alone to greet the kids from school.

"They have got to be related." Eric whispered and Edith looked to where they were looked at; the Denali sisters.

"What a gene pool." Mike said with wide eyes, taking them in.

"Seriously. You've got some drool, there." Jessica said pointed to her lip, mirroring Mike's.

"So, you think Bella's gonna be showing?" Jessica turned to Angela with a smirk.

"Jess, she is not pregnant." Angela laughed at her friend.

"Hey, guys." Edith, approached them. It was obvious that Mike had a crush on Edith but didn't say anything, he just looked at her and Eric nudged him slightly.

Edith and the group got talking until Embry approached Edith and held her waist, surprising her and kissing her shoulder which she automatically smiled and looked up at him, admiring his beautiful face.

"This is my boyfriend, Embry." Edith introduced her love to her friends, kind of.

"I've never seen you before." Jessica noted and looked to Embry, checking out his talent.

"Yeah, I go to school on the reservation, that's why." Embry answering, running his fingers down Edith's spine and up again, making her shiver.

"Well, we better go. Edith. It was nice meeting you all." Embry said, leading Edith away from the group and towards their seats.

"What was that for?" She smiled, already knowing the answer. He did answer and Edith playfully slapped his arm. They sat down next to Seth and Billy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me." The minister spoke and Edith started getting butterflies in her stomach; this was the start of her brothers live and she was so pleased for him. She held onto Embry's hand and squeezed it gently as the wedding took place.

"I, Edward Cullen. Take you, Bella Swan. To have and to hold. For better or for worse. For richer, for poorer. ln sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. As long as we both shall live." Edward said and Bella repeated not long after.

"I do." Edward said as he held Bella's hand and smiled.

"I do." Bella said with a nervous smile. It she meant it, because Edward was her whole life. They kissed and everyone stood and clapped for the new couple.

Edith ran up to Bella and Edward and tightly hugged her brother and Bella. Edith was over the moon and she couldn't wait till Edward surprised Bella at Isle Esme for their honeymoon.

Edith chatted away to the newlywed couple and the Denali coven approached.

"Eleazar and Carmen, right?" Bella questioned and Carmen smiled and said hello.

"Yes, and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate." Edith hugged the sisters.

"Irina, come meet Bella." Carmen shouted over to Irina who was intensely staring at Billy, Seth and Embry. She looked to Carmen.

"I can't do this." She said while looking very angry, almost ready to pounce on the wolves.

"You promised." Tanya whispered, holding onto her.

"They invited two." Irina stared at Embry and Seth.

"Irina, they are our friends." Edward pointed out and Edith stepped forward, slightly.

"Embry is my mate, Irina." Edith sneered at one of her close family members.

"They killed Laurent." Irina said as she had tears building up.

"How could you be with one of their kind, Edith?" She added and Edith looked over to Embry with a look of contentment written over her face.

"He's the sweetest soul I've ever came across while being a vampire. Laurent tried to kill Bella for Victoria. The boys saved Bella from death. He wasn't that good, Irina."

"He tried to kill Bella." Edward answered.

"I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us. To live in peace with humans. With me." Irina said and Edith scoffed and walked away to her mate.

"His eyes were red, Irina. He was never going to change."

"Excuse me. Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while." Emmet said, making his speech and make a sexual reference and he laughed loudly as everyone awkwardly looked at him. Edith was the only one who laughed out loud with him, to save him the full embarrassment.

"Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or "The Hair," as I call him. And then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council." Jessica laughed, trying to cover up her jealousy but it was obvious. Edith whispered to Embry and said how awkward her speech was and he agreed with her.

"Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth. And I know how to use a gun." He said and the audience laughed because they thought he was making a joke but he was deadly serious.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags." Alice said and Edith smiled, Bella had a terrible sense of fashion, just like Edith.

Renee sang a song that she used to sing to Bella when she was little and Edith was an emotional mess by the end of it.

"I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever." Esme thanked Bella's parents for allowing Edward find his soulmate.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever." Edward looked straight into Bella's eyes and Edith looked at Embry while he was too busy listening to the speech, but she felt the same way with Embry that Edward felt with Bella. He was right, when you found the right person, it's like you can finally start living and you have a purpose in live.

Jacob had arrived at the wedding but outside where nobody could see him and Edward told her that another gift had arrived and she was so excited to see that her best friend had made it.

They were talking about having a honeymoon as normal and Jacob did not like that one but and he got angry. Embry and Edith quickly rushed to the scene

"Jacob, calm down, all right?" Edward said, not wanting him to ruin the wedding.

"Are you out of your mind? Huh? You'll kill her!" Jacob shouted.

"Jake, come on, don't ruin this day." Edith said stepping forward but Embry stopped her, not wanting her to get close to him while he was this angry.

"Stay out of this, you're dead; you should have stayed dead." He shouted and went for Edith and Embry stood her behind him and growled at Jacob, ready to shift and attack him.

Edith didn't know how to react, she was hurt; she thought Jacob was one of her close friends in the pack and he just badly emotionally hurt her pride and feelings. She wanted to sob but she would do it, privately when nobody could see her breaking her heart.

As Jacob freaked out, Sam and the other werewolves came over and broke up the commotion.

"Walk away, Jake." Seth said and tried to calm him down but he didn't.

"Enough, Jacob!" Sam raised his voice and Jacob retaliated," Stay out of this, Sam."

"You're not gonna start something that we'll have to finish." Sam said and Edith held her sob in, she started to walk away

"She'll die." Jacob cried out but the pack didn't care.

"She's not our concern anymore. Let's go, Seth!" Sam said and the other werewolves started to leave as Jacob reluctantly followed them.

Embry turned around to see Edith gone and he wanted to check up on her but Sam called for him too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 55 20
Leah and Embry are members of the same pack,have practically known each other their entire life.So what is this new attraction they are feeling for...
57.4K 1.5K 45
βœ”οΈ Completed βœ”οΈ Vampires sparkle in the sunlight. Humans turn into wolves without the full moon. Sirens live on the land. Perhaps every mythical bein...
11.3K 265 27
Maisie Black. All about La Push. Shy girl unless you get to know her. Not one to make friends easily despite the fact that she very well could. Frien...
21.1K 410 22
After the new moon imani and Edward have a new and bigger threat. Imani is questioning if she should take Edward back and if she wants to be a vampir...