The Roomie #Emison

By Ninabluesky

(Main characters: Emily and Alison, Emison) So what happen when a womanizer as Emily Fields loses her girlfri... More

Chapter 1 - The Encounter
CH 3 - Girls night
Chapter 4 - 1st Dates
Chapter 5 - 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 6 - Birthday Girl
Chapter 7 - The Fields
Chapter 8 - Revelations
Chapter 9 - Always & Forever
Chapter 10 - The Roomie

Chapter 2 - Home

1K 28 3
By Ninabluesky

Hi,

Note 1: So Alison and Emily became roomies, Emily didn't clarify that she's actually into girls.

Note 2: In this chapter there will a time count from the moment they became roomies (1 day, week, ...)

Note 3: Everything that is between double quotes " " it's dialogue.

Chapter 2 - Home

DAY 1

(Radio station)

"Hello sunshines! This is the station that makes your hearts beat with the best music selection, let's start the morning with..."

Emily dropped her hand over her radio alarm clock.

Emily sighed. – "Jesus, shut up!" (Sighs) "Why I believed that a radio alarm was better than a simple alarm..."

Emily was getting out of her bed; all grumpy because it has been exactly 24hrs since her last drink; someone was calling as her phone was ringing; as a zombie, she put the phone on her ear.

(On the phone)

Hanna. – "How you doin'...?"

Emily huffed. – "Horrible! I think that I will bail on this..."

Hanna. – "What?! You can't?!"

Emily smirked. – "Of Course I can! I will open this door and say to blondie that this roomie arrangement doesn't work for me..."

Hanna. – "Don't you dare Emily Catherine Fields! It hasn't been even a week!"

Emily huffed. – "I don't care! I can't live without a drink, all my body is sore..." (She was opening her door and calling to the blonde) "Alison! Alison!"

Hanna. – "Don't...!"

Emily hung up and she got in the living room but her throat got mute under the view: Alison was stretching with a sportive blue outfit; her top was so tight that her boobs looked so big.

Alison turned her face in order to look at her in the eyes

Alison smiled. – "Hi Emily, were you looking for me?"

Emily gulped. – "Ah? Yeah... I – I – I need to tell you..."

Alison continued stretching as she asked. – "Yes? I'm listening..."

Emily self-talk in her mind. – "Oh God, you're really flexible..."

Emily shook her head to clear any lusty thought; Alison looked at her confused.

Alison. – "Didn't you sleep well?"

Emily replied. – "More - less however, now that I'm awake I feel so much better with the view..."

Alison looked confused with the lost look of the brunette.

Alison asked. – "You look really red, are you really ok? Perhaps getting soaked the other day make you sick..."

Emily gave her a nervous smile when her phone started to ring again.

Emily. – "Sorry I need to get this..."

Alison nodded and continued stretching.

(On the phone) Hanna. – "You hung up on me again!"

Emily was hypnotized by the blonde so she didn't put attention of what Hanna was saying.

(On the phone) Hanna. – "Em... Em... EMILY are you hearing me?!"

Emily murmured. – "Oh god... look to that butt..."

(On the phone) Hanna. – "What?!"

The brunette was lost in her thoughts and she only got back to reality when Alison talked to her.

Alison. – "Emily, I'm going for a run with Pepe, do you wanna join us?"

Emily bit her lip and replied. – "Give me 5mn!"

Alison smiled. – "Ok..."

Emily got back to her room and put Hanna on speaker as she was changing her pajamas to her running outfit as fast as possible.

(On the phone) Hanna teased. – "Were you not complaining a moment ago that all your body was sore? How is that now you're going for a run?"

Emily huffed. – "Shut up Han!"

Hanna teased. – "Yeah yeah... now that I confirmed that your horny instinct is on, I'm more relieved that you will stay in that place... God bless that blonde! Is she really that hot?"

Emily huffed and hung up the call. She got out of her room and smiled when she noticed that Alison and Pepe were waiting for her.

Emily smiled. – "Ok let's go!"

DAY 2

(Radio station)

"Hello sunshines! Today is a sunny day; let's start the morning with..."

Emily dropped her hand over her radio alarm clock.

Emily sighed. – "Jesus, shut up!" (Sighs) "I need a drink and get off of this fucking radio alarm! I can't do this!"

Emily got out of bed; all grumpy again and very determinate to talk to Alison in order to leave that place forever but once again her determination left her body when she got in the living room. The apartment had an open kitchen so as soon Emily got in the living room she could see the gorgeous blonde making breakfast. Alison was wearing hot shorts and a blue fitting undershirt. Emily was hypnotized by the view: Alison was dancing with her dog as she was making pancakes, throwing the pancakes in the air as a pro and with each movement; she was with this diamond smile, Emily just felt like she was in the presence of a lovely angel... Alison noticed Emily presence when Pepe barked and approached to the brunette. Alison followed the dog and approached with a plate full of pancakes.

Alison. – "I made pancakes, are you hungry?"

The brunette looked to the blonde and tried her best to disguise her lusty look on her...

Emily self-talk in her mind. – "Oh fuck... you're killing me here blondie! With those sexy hot shorts, that sexy undershirt... Jesus! I can see her boobs from here..."

Alison started to talk and that brought back Emily to reality.

Alison. – "Do you really feel ok? You look really red again..."

Emily chucked. – "Yeah, I'm just adapting myself to all this..."

Alison. – "Oh, ok... so breakfast?"

Emily nodded. – "Sure..."

(That same day, at night)

Emily was getting troubles to sleep (her self-talk in her bed as she tried to sleep):

Emily murmured. – "Well 48hrs without alcohol; ha... it's not so bad... why did I ever start to drink so much?"

Her eyes started to get heavy and she felt sleep, as she was dreaming, she was getting a nightmares of his Dad in a war zone; her screams made her sat in the bed and be awake.

Emily sighed. – "Now I remember why I drank so much... for these fucking nightmares..."

(Knock knock)

Alison. – "Emily, are you ok? Can I come in?"

Emily ran a hand through her hair and replied. – "Yeah sure come in..."

Alison opened the door and she walked in with Pepe, she had a worried look.

Alison. – "I heard you screaming..."

Emily smirked. – "Sorry, did I weak you up?"

Alison. – "Don't be sorry, I'm ok... but are you ok?"

Emily mumbled. – "I had a nightmare, it's very recurrent, I have tried everything to stop these nightmares but nothing has worked until now... I continued having them..."

Alison. – "I know the feeling..."

Emily. – "Really?"

Alison approached and sat in the bed.

Alison.- "When I had 8 years old, I started to have a lot of nightmares too..."

Emily. – "Why?"

Alison. – "I got in a car accident and I lost someone precious to me in that accident..."

Emily. – "Oh... that sucks!"

Alison chucked. – "Yeah, that sucks..."

Emily. – "So you continue having the nightmares?"

Alison. – "No really..."

Emily. – "What did you do to make them stop?"

Alison. – "I did nothing... it was my brother Jason who made them disappear... every night he hugged me and sang to me a lullaby song to sleep, do you wanna try that?"

Emily gulped. – "Do you mean: you hugging me tight, you sleeping in the same bed that me as I cuddled on you?"

Alison. – "Yes, that's correct..."

Emily self-talk in her mind. – "Say no, say no, say no Emily! It's pointless; Paige tried to do that remember? And it didn't work!"

Emily got back to really when Alison asked her again.

Alison. – "Emily, do you want me to accompany you until you felt sleep?"

Emily self-talk in her mind. – "Say no, say no say no Emily! Look to her tiny pajamas! You will be aroused all the night with her by your side! You will not sleep! Say no!"

Emily nodded and said. – "YES PLEASE!"

Alison. – "Ok then..."

Alison got in the bed and Pepe cuddled too on the feet of the girls; once in bed, Alison hugged Emily, the brunette blushed terrible when the blonde fit Emily's head on her cheats. Alison started to sing a lullaby and Emily felt herself sleepy.

Emily self-talk in her mind. – "Oh, this isn't that bad... actually is nice, this vanilla aroma, her voice... I think that I can get used to this..."

Week 1

(Radio station)

"Hello sunshines! Today is another sunny day..."

Emily dropped her hand over her radio alarm clock but this time with a smile in her face. She looked to her surroundings and she immediately felt happy when she saw Alison sleeping at her side and Pepe cuddling in her foot. It has been since her 2nd night in that apartment that Alison started to be her big spoon on her bed and since then, she had been sleeping as a baby; the brunette's nightmares stopped as well as her wishes for a drink.

Emily murmured and smiled. – "Yeah... it's a sunny day..."

Week 2

(In the park St. Charles)

Emily sighed out of breath. – "Wait! Wait Ali! Let's take a break..."

Alison blushed. – "Ok..."

Pepe barked

Emily patted the dog and said to him. – "You just wait buddy; let me be at my 100% and you will see who is faster..."

Alison chucked. – "And why you're not at your 100%?"

Emily. – "Well too much part-... part-ttt- part time jobs... yeah that... I didn't have time to exercise..."

Alison. – "Oh I see... by the way how you went in your exams?"

Emily smiled. – "I think that great, thanks to you Ali! Thank you for helping in my studies... but you're really strict as a tutor..."

Alison blushed and crossed her arms. – "I'm not! You just have problems to focus..."

Emily self-talk in her mind. – "Well Yes! How do you wanna me to focus on the books when you're there! Looking so damn beautiful!"

Emily smirked. – "Well, any way thanks Ali..."

Alison blushed and looked down. – "It's nothing... I like to help..."

Emily smirked. – "Why you blush all the time that I call you 'Ali'?"

Alison blushed. – "I do not!"

Emily smirked. – "Yes you do... ALI!"

Alison blushed. – "Stop!" (She rolled her eyes) "Fine, it's just this is the 1st time that someone gives me a nickname so... is overwhelmed"

Emily smirked. – "Oh... well, I'm glad to be your 1st one..."

Alison blushed. – "It's not fair..."

Emily. – "What is not fair?"

Alison. – "Well, you should also have a nickname..."

Emily. – "Well, my mom calls me 'Emy' and my friends call me 'Em'..." (She looked to the blonde who was analyzing her options with an adorable pout)

Emily laughed. – "But... you can give me a new nickname if you like..."

Alison. – "Really?"

Emily nodded

Alison. – "Ok then I will think about it and revert to you as soon as possible..."

Emily laughed and started to run again. – "The last one arriving to the apartment will do the dishes!"

Alison. – "Oh that's not fair again, you started to run first!"

The blonde started to run after her and Pepe followed the two girls.

Week 3

(In the university: UCLA)

The dean. – "I'm so happy for you Emily, in these last 3 weeks you have showed a real improvement in your academic results..."

Emily chucked. – "Well thanks, but all the credits are to my tutor..."

The dean. – "I'm glad that you asked for help... whatever this person is, please thank her for me ok..."

Emili nodded. – "Sure I will do that... so... I'm keeping my scholarship right?"

The dean. – "Well yes, but you need to catch up with the swimming team for the next competitions..."

Emily hugged him and replied. – "Thank you! No problem, I'm exercising again... I will be in good shape again very soon..."

The dean. – "Happy to hear that..."

(Knock Knock)

The dean. – "That must be my next appointment; You should be going now..."

Emily nodded and left; she was walking on the hallways when she received a text from Alison.

Alison SMS: "I reduced my list of possible nicknames for you to 20... when I get a short-list of 5 I will let you know ;)"

Emily laughed. – "You're adorable..."

Paige. – "Who is adorable?"

Emily looked up and she looked more serious. – "Oh Paige... Hi..."

Paige irritated. – "Well, you look really good... what happen to you?"

Emily smiled and started to think on Alison when she replied. – "I found my home..."

Paige. – "What did you say?"

Emily smiled. – "Nothing... I have to go... see you..."

Emily left the other girl without looking back to her.

(In a night club: work place of Emily)

Even if the brunette didn't lost her scholarship she continued doing some shifts as a bartender in a night club; her roomie didn't like her working place there but Emily knew already how to deal with clients and get good tip so she didn't see the harm to continue working; she was cleaning and talking with her co-worker Sarah.

Sarah. – "OMG, haven't you noticed it?!"

Emily. – "Noticed what?!"

Sarah. – "That it has been more than an hour that you started to talk and you know what has been the only topic on what you had been saying?"

Emily confused. – "No what is it?!"

Sarah. – "ALISON! God! Just start dating already!"

Emily blushed. – "What?! You're crazy, we are just friends and roomies..."

Sarah rolled her eyes. – "Yeah, keep denying that you have real feelings for this chick... let's see how long can you do that..."

Emily huffed. – "You're delusional!"

Emily finished her shift and even if the other co-workers invited her to a party she declined the invitation without hesitation and went directly to her apartment. Emily arrived to her apartment and Pepe was the 1st to receive her in.

Emily. – "Hey buddy, are you alone?"

Alison approached and said. – "No he's not..." (She smiled to Emily and said) "Welcome home..."

Emily smiled. – "Yeah... home..."

1st month

(Radio station)

"Hello sunshines! This is the station that makes your hearts beat with the best music selection, let's start the morning with the song Happy by Pharrel Williams..."

Emily left the radio on; it was Saturday morning, and Emily couldn't be happier, because during the week-end she could expend more time with the blonde who was resting beside her in bed; the brunette was with her look fixed in the sleeping beauty that was laying on bed with her, she approached enough to get a deep breath on that vanilla aroma.

(Radio station)

"... do you feel already your hearts beating?!..."

Emily murmured. – "Yes I do..."

As the radio was on, Alison started awaking and when she opened her eyes she said her hellos to Emily.

Alison. – "Hi..."

Emily smiled. – "Hi... sorry my alarm wakes you up..."

Alison started to stretch in the bed and said. – "It's ok; I like your radio alarm clock..."

Emily. – "Me too now..."

Alison. – "What do you mean?"

Emily chucked. – "Doesn't matter... so do you have any plan for today?"

Alison. – "Well, in the afternoon I need to pass to the office and probably I will need to prepare an express flight to NY for tomorrow..."

Emily. – "Really?! When would you be back?"

Alison. – "Well, it's not sure that I will need to travel, I hope not... I will confirm you this afternoon as soon as I know it ok..."

Emily nodded but Alison could felt that Emily wasn't happy

Alison. – "What is it; with that face?"

Emily. – "Well it's just that it has been a month that we started to live together and I thought that we should celebrate our month anniversary..."

Alison blushed. – "Oh... does people celebrate that kind of stuffs?"

Emily mumbled. – "Well, yeah... I mean if you don't want to, we don't have to..."

Alison was going to say something but the sound of the door took her attention.

(Bell ring)

Both girls looked to each other

Emily. – "Are you expecting someone?"

Alison. – "No and you?"

Emily. – "No..."

They got out of bed and Alison was the one who opened the door.

Alison. – "Hello, can I help you with something?"

Emily approached and her eyes got bigger when she saw who was there...

Hanna. – "Hi, you must be Alison! I'm Hanna and I'm staying for the week-end!"

Alison confused. – "Excuse me?!"

Emily. – "Hanna! What the hell!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 43 20
COMPLETE *Sequel to More Like Her* Emily and Alison return back to Rosewood for the summer between their Junior and Senior year for a reason less tha...
21.2K 381 18
A desperate Emily, financially broken, she will be pampered by a sponsor; in the search for a 'sugar daddy' and easy money... what will be the thing...
126K 2.6K 53
Something happens to Alison that has her rethinking all the decisions she's made ever since she left Rosewood to escape -A. It starts to make Emily q...
69.3K 2K 53
Events after they killed Shauna in New York. Emily is confused of her feelings for Ali's coming, Ali seems to have feelings for Emily before they eve...