My Alpha

By anonwriterandreader

Dakota Or has always been a normal wolf. Daughter of her pack's Beta, she's family oriented and has a few goo... More

i don't want a mate
mate
family meeting
new home and allison
dominant alpha
i'm sorry
pain...absolute pain
home
come home
the new deal
matt, training, and sadness
getting better
one more chance
good
I NEED YOUR ADVICE!
bad feeling
crazyyyy
old habits
A/N
new beginnings
alpha stefan
a new friend
car talks
yikes
diamond pack

happy birthday

15.7K 289 49
By anonwriterandreader

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!" Three of my friends shout out and I smile at all of them brightly. I look at the beautiful decorations they've done for my on my locker. It's filled with ugly pictures of me, glitter, tissue paper and sharpie writing.

"You guys are the sweetest!" I thank them and go around in a circle, hugging each of the, individually.

"So, what are the plans for tonight?" Nataly asks and I grin at her.

"Well, we are going to a club. So grab your dresses and makeup at lunch because we are going to StoneCold tonight, ladies!" I smirk at them and they all gasp at each other.

"NO WAY?!" Cynthia gasps and I nod at her. Her reaction makes complete sense. StoneCold is the most popular bar and club in town. Everyone goes there, the coolest stuff goes on there. It's basically exclusive. Packs from all over the country come to visit it. Alphas, Betas, Lunas and anyone with power always start there. It's kind of remarkable.

This should be a fun night.

-

"Guys, which dress?" I ask them as I raise up a black dress with slits on the side and a tight bodice, hot red dress with a zipper going down the centre of it. The girls contemplate the decisions before Shelly points towards the red dress and all the girls nod in agreement. I smile at them before going to the bathroom and throwing it on.

As much as I don't enjoy dressing up or wearing dresses, this dress makes everyone look good. It hugs my curves well, pushes my bum up and makes my small boobs create a bit of cleavage. My stomach is pretty toned and flat, with minimal flubber on the very bottom and so the dress compliments my slim but long body well. It hides the fat on the very inside of my thighs and pushes everything in perfectly.

The red colour compliments my tan skin and my medium length, dark brown hair has been straightened from its usual wavy mane to a straight waterfall, hiding the very back of my dress which is open.

I step out of the bathroom and the girls gasp at me.

"You look SO HOT!" Cynthia squeals and Nataly fake fans herself.

"If I were a guy or a lesbian I would bang you so hard." Shelly winks at me and I laugh at her. I love my friends.

All the girls are already dressed to perfection and looked absoloutely gorgeous. They've all got black dresses on with varying styles. All are tight and short but have different lengths of cleavage, slits on the side and shoulders.

Shelly's platinum hair is in a high ponytail, showcasing her beautiful facial structure and striking blue eyes. Nataly has her black hair curled into tight spirals, framing her face and sharp eyebrows. Cynthia's red hair is straight like mine, but hers stops at shoulder length, complimenting her sharp jaw and miniature figure.

"You guys look gorgeous!" I squeal and they all smile back. We all get up and start our makeup.

I start with my base. BB cream and concealer to hide all the blemishes I've got. I swipe some bronzer on the hollows of my cheekbones and temple, making me look 'glowy'. I fill in my already dark eyebrows with some powder, which frame my face and nose.

I hate my nose.

I dab on some gold and champagne eyeshadow onto my eyelids. I place a matte colour in the crease of my eyes and line them, finishing with a flick at the end. I swipe mascara on my top and bottom lashes, making them 'smokey', complimenting my extremely dark eyes. I finish off the look with some highlighter.

"How do I look guys?" I ask the girls and they all smile at my appearance.

"This is the literal best I've ever seen you look ohmygod you're so grown up now!" Cynthia wipes off a tear dramatically and I give her soft smile, hugging her.

I look at Shelly and she looks oddly silent, narrowing her eyes at my face. Suddenly she gasps and I widen my eyes at her dramatically. Without words she reaches in her makeup bag and fishes out a tube of lipstick.

"You're missing this!" She smirks and she reveals a hot red lipstick. I look at it in slight fear and intimidation. I don't know how I feel about lipstick...

Before I can say anything she throws me on my bed and the girls sit down beside me.

"Look at me." She orders and I sigh, while she grabs my face. A minute later she smiles at me and puts a mirror in front of me.

My moderately full lips are now fully coloured a vibrant red and it takes me a minute to appreciate it. As dramatic as it is, it really finishes the look off. I hate to say it but I do look...good.

The girls and I head downstairs to grab our shoes. I throw on a pair of black high heals that have a criss-cross design on the front, made of faux leather. I'm already 5'9 so the shoes bring my height up to a relatively tall 5'10, but my legs look a lot better with them on.

I kiss my mom and dad goodbye and my friends and I set out to the club.

-

Twenty minutes later we all arrive at the club and we simply stand outside, admiring the appearance.

Firstly, it is HUGE. Probably the size of a Five-Star vacation resort. There are lights streaming everywhere on the outside, but you can tell that they're only minor reflections of what's inside. Music is obviously pumping and you can feel the base on the tarmac. There are people dancing outside, making out, bodyguards around the entire building and a huge line up.

Since I have powerful blood in me, deriving from my father and mothers both being form Alpha and Beta families, people notice my scent. I'm obviously not all that powerful but most of the wolves turn to look at me and cower ever so slightly. I'm not intimidating, they just sense the power.

I feel my wolf humble in the back of my mind, standing up proud with a smirk on her jaw.

I walk towards the line and the girls follow. We wait outside for about half an hour until we eventually meet the front of the line. I look at the bodyguard and we he asks us a few questions.

Something a bit different in terms of wolf clubs is that we don't need identification. Our tolerance is extremely high when it comes to alcohol and because of our mutated genes, we are easily mature. At age 11 you are expected to support your family, carry out legacies.

The main issue is that you belong to a pack and will not cause any issues within the club. They prick our skin as a stamp, I'm not sure why they don't use simple ink stamps but I comply.

Once Cynthia, Nataly, Shelly and I all enter the club, we take in the appearance on the inside. The lights and music are both extremely amplified. Purple, blue, red and white lights shine everywhere, highlighting the dance floor. There's a pool table somewhere in another room, a poker room and the bar is never-ending.

"First off...drinks!" Cynthia squeals and we all nod. We walk towards the bar, shoving off extremely drunk, bascially passed out wolves standing around. Once we get there, we all order our drinks, going for very different things.

I go for my very go-to. Gin and Tonic with a splash of tequila. Sounds gross, gets you hyped.

With our drinks in our hands we all decide to stick together, as this is my birthday celebration. Instead of going straight to the dance floor and getting sweaty, my brain wanders to the pool table and I decide to follow it. We head into the pool table and are immediately met with the stench of beer and male cologne. I look inside and see mostly men standing around the table with only a few girls in mini skirts surrdounding, hanging on the males' arms.

I shove my way through, the girls following me, and I watch as two males play the game.

One of them, clearly on the stripes side, has three balls left and the other five. It's the solid's turn and he looks through his decisions. I see that he has a decent shot at getting an orange ball in if he hits it at a hard angle, with maximum force. It's not a clean shot but it's possible.

I've got a pool table at home and it's one of my favourite hobbies. I've developed an aptitude and a skill for the game.

He instead goes for a stupid, less risky shot and fails. He tries to sink the blue ball, that's sitting in the center of the table.

"Rookie mistake." I mutter to the girls and they all grin at me.

"Agreed." Shelly mutters back and I wink at her. The girls know how much I love the game, I am the winning champ in our circle.

The solid guy snaps his head up as he hears what I said and scans the crowd.

"Who said that?" His deep voice booms and my eyes widen slightly. He stands up to his full height of about 6'4 and his jaw clenches.

Temper much?

I decide to be risky and give no fucks tonight as it is my birthday and I'm also slightly tipsy.

I step forward, twirling my drink in my hand and smirk at him. "Me." I grin at him lightly and narrow my eyes, tilting my head.

I see his eyebrow raise up. "Sweety, you shouldn't be saying those things about a man's game." He smirks at me and all the guys that I am assuming are friends with him, wolf-whistle.

I scoff at him and the room goes silent. I guess this guy doesn't receive much disrespect. "A man's game? Honey, that shot was weak like a pup." I insult him and his eyes darken. He drops his stick and walks towards me, angrily and abrubtly.

"There was no other shot." Was his simple comeback and I chuckle softly.

"Are you blind?" I narrow my eyes at him and purse my lips, insulting him. A clear challenge in the wolf world. I stand up to my full height, letting some power emit off of me.

"As if you could do better, bitch." He spits at me and I see him shake slightly. I laugh at his petty insult. I am a female dog...he isn't correct.

"I think I could, meathead." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Well then, why don't you show me." He smirks at me and I smile back.

"Challenge accepted." I simply turn around to the girls and they all look proud of me, but also slightly worried.

"Okay, this is cool and all but don't you think he could kill you? Have you even seen him?" Nataly whispers at me and I shrug.

"Too late to back out now." I shot back and she sighed.

"Hey, legs, are you coming or have you backed out?" I hear meathead shout and I roll my shoulders back. Downing my ice cold drink in a few gulps, I enjoy the sensation and hand the empty cup to Cynthia.

"I'll be back ladies." I give them encouraging smiles and dramatically turn around and walk towards meathead.

"Where's the stick, meathead?" I ask him and my egotistical smile widens as he seethes.

"My name is Luke. Not meathead, bitch." He shoots and I raise my eyebrows.

"Well, I could have sworn it was meathead." I smirk at him and he just sighs angrily, his nostrils flaring.

He points to the stick on the ground and I bend down to pick it up, making sure that I avoid flashing anyone.

Wouldn't want that.

I look at Luke's opponent in polite question. "Mind?" I ask him and he simply smiles a charming grin, motioning to the table in invitation. I send him a flirty smile back and walk closer to the ball.

I reach over and grab the cue ball, placing it in its original position. "This is the perfect shot." I tell Luke and he raises his eyebrows.

"Where?" His deep voice question and I roll my eyes at him while turning my head back to the table. I turn some chalk on the tip of the stick and line it up with the white ball.

I place the head of the stick on the table, between my middle and pointer finger, holding it in my right hand. I tighten my grip on the stick, aligning it with the white ball once more, and aligining the white ball with the orange ball which should sink it. I pull the stick back a bit in my left hand and push on it with force, making a 'clink' noise as the stick hits the white ball. The room goes silent as the white ball moves for a second.

Please sink, please sink.

I hear Luke gloat behind me, "Told you, you suc-"His voice is stopped as soon as the cue ball hits the left side of the orange ball with force and pushes it into the pocket. I hear the room erupt in roar and I smile at the table in happiness. Turning back to Luke I smirk at him and his eyes are open wide, staring at the table in disbelief.

"But what would I know? Man's game, right?" I whisper in his ear and shove the stick back in his hand.

Feeling satisfied, proud and slightly bitchy I walk back to the girls and they all high five me.

"I love you, have I told you that?'' Shelly yells out and I giggle at her, waving my hand in dismissal.

"It was a fluke." I shrug and they all roll their eyes at me, knowing it wasn't a fluke.

Taking one last look at the pool room, the girls and I head out, setting for the dance floor.

"Let's party, babes." Nataly grins and we all bite our lips in excitement.

Happy birthday to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 42.9K 50
Clare, a teenage werewolf, must face the darkness of the pack that took her in. Cold Creek Pack, took in Clare only because of their reputation. Othe...
19.3K 807 28
Lily has a dark past. A mate who does everything in his power from her finding out they are mates. She puts herself in danger to protect her Alphas...
66.8K 2.2K 23
In a time when only one out of five packs have a Luna, war is raging over the survival of the packs. A lone pack called White Moon and their alpha E...
87.7K 7K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...