Warm Hands [Hiroomi x Akihito...

由 weebakon

[#1 IN #KYOUKAINOKANATA 8/30/21] [#17 IN #ANIMEFANFIC 5/19/19 :))] [#1 IN #BEYONDTHEBOUNDARY 8/21/21] [#436 I... 更多

Chapter one: Warm Encounter
Chapter two: Daydreaming
Chapter three: The Walk Home
Chapter four: Get to Know, Then Judge
Chapter five: The Nase House
Chapter six: Soft Cheek
Chapter seven: Troubles and Ice Cream
Chapter eight: Indirect Confession
Chapter nine: A Date and Doubt
Chapter ten: "Glasses Make It Better"
Chapter eleven: Nightmares
Chapter twelve: Titled Words
Chapter twelve.2 [Bonus!]: Halloween
Chapter thirteen: Chilled Hands
Chapter fourteen: Help from a Little Sister
Chapter fifthteen: In Between
Chapter sixteen: A Special Place
Chapter seventeen: Patching Things Up
Chapter eighteen: Love Under the Lights [Christmas Special!]
Chapter eighteen.2: Extended
Chapter twenty: Defend
Chapter twenty-one: Akkey to Akkun
Chapter twenty-two: Half-Knowing
Chapter twenty-three: Uncertain
Chapter twenty-four: Learning and Growing [V-day special!]
Chapter twenty-five: What the Future Holds
Chapter twenty-six: Not Feeling Well
Chapter twenty-seven: Half-Yumo and Spirit World Warriors
Chapter twenty-eight: School Without Akihito
Chapter twenty-nine: Awake
Chapter thirty: Fear of Being Alone
Chapter thirty-one: Power
Chapter thirty-two: Spiritual Presence
Chapter thirty-three: Cold Appearance
Chapter thirty-four: Unnoticeable Things
Chapter thirty-five: Swimming in Love
Chapter thirty-six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter thirty-seven: Losing
Chapter thirty-eight: Expanding
Chapter thirty-nine: Rice Omelet
Chapter forty: No Joke
Chapter forty-one: Thoughts
Chapter forty-two: Warm Satisfaction
Chapter forty-three: Accepted
Chapter forty-four: Yumo
Chapter forty-five: Containment
Chapter forty-six: Running Rage
Chapter forty-seven: Safe Haven
Chapter forty-eight: Risks for the One
(Not a Chapter)
Chapter forty-nine: Time To Finish What Was Started
Chapter fifty: Smiliar Demons
Chapter fifty-one; final: Warm Hands

Chapter nineteen: Reserved Kiss

741 28 0
由 weebakon

Hiroomi Nase

    Coming home the next morning was rather tough and uneasy. Not only did I not want to leave the warmth from Akihito's body, but I was almost too unstable. Last night was the farthest we have ever gone and I felt this shivering feeling deep in my stomach that was unbearable. It was like a mixture of lust and embarrassment. I had no reason for being embarrassed, I guess that's just how I felt doing it for the first time. My cheeks were stained red and my heart kept thumping. I couldn't contain my emotions building up inside of me.

As I reached home early that morning, I immediately hopped into the hot shower. My eyes stared deeply at the tiled wall as I thought over what happened last night. Akihito was first to start the aggressiveness, but soon I fought for it. Were we really ready for that? I knocked my head against the wall and stared long and hard at my feet. Was Akihito okay with it? My mind spun as I thought about all the moments.

"Big brother?" A voice echoed from the doorway. I turned toward the curtain and peeked my head out from it. I saw her at the doorway, but once our eyes locked, she turned around the corner away from my sight.

"Yes, little sister?" I said with a grin. I heard her pretend she was puking. I chuckled and opened the curtain all the way and stepped out. I grabbed a towel from the counter and dried my hair.

"Did you need something, Mitsuki?" I asked looking from under the towel. I could see her long, dark locks and small, sister-like shoulders peeking in. Her body moved farther against the wall.

"No, I was just wondering why you were gone so long. It's twelve o'clock, y'know?" Her voice echoed into the room. I glimpsed over at the clock. Wow, I thought, I really was gone long. I dropped my towel from my head and wrapped it around my waist. I approached the entrance and leaned one arm against the doorway. I smiled over at Mitsuki, whose arms were crossed.

"Did you miss me?" I teased. She glanced over, suddenly noticing I appeared from inside. She turned her head quickly away and snorted.

"Of course not! I just thought you were attacked by a Yomu and left outside to rot." Her words stabbed a small part of my heart. I covered my chest with one hand and gasped playfully.

"How rude, I wouldn't die so easily. Especially since my little sister would be left standing at the front window, wondering when her heroic, big brother would return home." I was getting into the story too much and started to feel some emotion in my chest. She suddenly slapped my right chest.

"Ow! Hey!" I rubbed the area that was quickly turning red. She gritted her teeth and glared at me.

"I'd be lucky if you were dead." She spat. I frowned and stared at her with teary eyes. She didn't look away from my hurt expression.

"You know I'm kidding, right?" She then gently punched my arm and walked away. I just stood there, amazed and surprised. I lightly smiled and went into my room to get dressed.

• • •

The next morning, I got up to get ready for school. When I arrived, Akihito was already waiting at our meeting spot. His smile was permanently wide and joyful. He didn't wait for me to arrive to hug me.

"Good morning, Hiroomi!" He gleefully said. His hug was tight and his face pink. I laughed nervously and hugged him back lightly.

"Good morning, Akihito." I said with one breath. He held me out with his hands on my shoulders and smiled at me. I couldn't keep my eyes on his for some reason. He looked me up and down and tilted his head.

"Hey, you okay?" He said, leaning in closer to my face. I moved the opposite direction and looked to the side. He then quickly kissed me on the cheek and snuggled his face into my cheek. His cheeks were, for once, colder than mine. I felt my face burning. I honestly couldn't tell him the truth because I didn't know it myself.

"Yeah, I'm good." I put on a fake smile and he grabbed my hand, fingering the matching ring.

"Okay then, so about last night..." the warning bell ringed.

"Time for class." I said and walked on ahead, letting his hand dropped to his side. He stammered, then sighed and followed behind me. In the hallways, he wrapped his limp arms around my neck from my back and nuzzled my neck with his nose. I flinched. We're in school, I thought about saying, but decided it would be too rude. I picked up his hands and swung them to my side.

"Now, now, Akihito," I chose to say. He frowned and held my hand, disapprovingly. Just holding his hand made me feel anxious. The feeling was building, I started to shiver uncontrollably. I yanked my hand away before anymore could happen.

"Hiroomi–?" Akihito started but then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He squinted at me and leaned in close again. I turned away.

"Why would I lie to Akihito?" He then stomped his foot.

"Since when did you start calling me Akihito? What happened to Akkey?" I watched him, his lip poked out and his eyes blurry with pink cheeks. I blinked at him. Was I really calling him that? My heart started to race faster the longer I looked at his pitiful face. The sensation I felt grew more and more as I watched him wait for my response. I...I... My body suddenly leaned forward and my fingers went to his chin and rubbed his bottom lip. His face turned to stone and his eyes widened. Then the urge to kiss him took over.

I tilted my head and smashed my lips into his, causing a collision of sorts. His eyes stayed staring at my face, pressing against his. My fingers hadn't moved from his chin and they could feel the heat rising from his face. When I slowly let go, I smiled at him, for real this time. His expression was stuck being shocked.

"H-H-Hiroomi..." his breath was hot and smelled fresh. I tilted my head the other way.

"Sorry, Akkey, I just feel like if I start I won't be able to stop." My voice shook a little with concern. His pupils shrunk and his mouth stretched.

"H-...huh?!" The second warning bell rung. We looked up and I released him. I flipped my hair and walked toward my class.

"We'll talk later." I then turned into the classroom and heat suddenly flowed through my body. My cheeks were probably the color of roses and my sweat was almost visible. What just happened?!? I thought and swayed.

"Hiroomi? Please sit down, class just begun." My teacher demanded. I froze and looked over the classroom. Some of my fellow peers giggled at the sight of me.

"Is he gonna blow chunks?" I heard someone say. I then chuckled nervously and sat down, shrinking into my chair.

"I bet he was just finishing up some business with Akihito." Someone whispered and others laughed in response. My eyebrow twitched and I grumbled under my breath. Jealous jerks, I mumbled and turned around toward them with a smug face.

"Actually, you are absolutely correct about that, Roy. But of course, you wouldn't know anything about how relationships work." I then whirled back around to face forward as I heard a bunch of "oos" and "ahs" grow loudly from behind me. Roy, a simpleminded boy who enjoys insulting people behind their backs. Almost like a teenage girl, I smiled at the thought. At least it's distracting me from getting overwhelmed by the thought of Akkey. I still had no clue what had gotten into me. Why was I acting so weird all of a sudden?

Finally, lunch started and I saw Akkey sitting uncomfortably against the fence on the roof. I walked over without a word and sat down and started eating. He bit his lip and watched me. I finished chewing and smiled.

"Are you going to just stare at me and watch me eat or talk to me." He jumped when I broke the silence. His hands clenched the fence and he sighed.

"What's up with you today?" He mumbled. I stopped from taking another bite of my sandwich. I wiped my mouth and took a deep breath.

"Akkey, I honestly don't know what's going on either." I then put my sandwich down and buried my face into my hands. I felt so embarrassed from earlier. What was I thinking? Akkey then leaned back more and groaned.

"You're so dramatic." He complained. I jerked my head up.

"Excuse me?" My voice cracked and I felt like crawling into a hole. He chuckled at me and shook his head.

"What? Am I just too much for you?" He hissed playfully. I felt a certain twinge come from below me. I then lost it.

"How are you so casual after we did it?" I screeched. Our faces froze and I looked away from him. Now you've said it. I then heard a noise. I turned my head and saw Akihito trying so hard not to laugh. Is he seriously laughing at me?

"What is so funny, I wonder?" I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands.

"N-nothing at all...just seeing you so...reserved is kind of adorable...and funny." He then let out a laugh and slapped the side of his knee. Me? Reserved? My whole body slumped and my mouth twitched. Is this really what's wrong with me today? It's just aftershocks from that night? I then felt Akihito's mass fall onto my back. My arms and head hung from my torso. He hugged me and kissed my ear.

"It's okay, you don't need to be shy around your Akkey." His last words slurred and he nibbled my ear. The sensation came back and I decided not to move. Otherwise, I'm sure I would explode from being embarrassed too much today. He then moved more on top of me.

"C'mon, give me attention." He moaned and hung his head next to mine. His breath hit my lower neck and I trembled. I stayed down and tried to control my breathing.

Akihito finally gave up and sat back down in his original spot. He folded his arms and pouted his lip. Like a child, I sneered. He sighed, sounding upset. I then grinned and scooted closer to him. I took my hand up to his face and moved it in my direction. I pressed my lips against his and this time, his eyes closed happily. He kissed me back and grabbed my arm.

"Better?" I asked after moving inches apart from him. He smiled like a kid and nodded.

"Much better."

A/n: WOW SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE
I thought I was going to have time to type this up, but turns out, I didn't. (・・;)
Oh well, here you guys go,
I thought about taking some risks with this chapter so I hope no one hates it too badly...

Next Update: January 13th

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

75.6K 4K 26
*Completed* God I hate myself so much for opening another book while I've still got two to finish but I had this idea stuck the entire last two days...
439K 18.1K 22
Kageyama Tobio has been an assassin for a while now. He knows to not make friends and to not get attached to anyone. But what happens when he can't h...
900K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc