1D smut imagines

By NouisHoransons_child

More

1D smut imagines
Imagine 2 (Niall) - Your tutoring is different

Imagine 1 (Louis) - Secret guilty pleasure

3.6K 38 2
By NouisHoransons_child

(Y/N) = Your name

(Y/L/N) = Your last name

You and Louis have been in a relationship quite a few months now. You live close to each other and both have your own apartments. You both decided independence while studying at college and neither wanted to be inside dorms. Your sex life had been quiet active but that has been cut down to maybe once or twice a week. These exams, tests and assessments take up most of your spare time though you have both decided to come to a point where you would spend at least a full day together. That didn’t work out quiet well as Louis took the spare time to sleep most of it.

In the present time you were both at Louis’ apartment watching off of his plasma television as Louis was occupied sleeping in his room. You flipped through station after station to see nothing had caught your attention to replace the boredom. Sighing, you turned off the television and stood up, going to go check up on Louis.

You always thought he had the cutest sleeping face. He was so incident and so gentle. Yet when it came to sex sessions he was the complete opposite. He always took control and also relished every second with dirty words, actions or looks. When he completely took over you during sex you know that each intimate night was burn into your memory for ages.

Though you loathed and pleaded for it. You loved every second of it. The way his hands and mouth would work wonders on you to a point where you just can’t stand the pleasure. You also loved to see his slight vulnerable face when he took him in for a blow job. The way he would tug at your hair and force you upon deep throating where it would become painful pleasure. And when he pounded you… he was relentless. There was no holding back. Either you were going to enjoy it or you weren’t.
Shaking you dazed thoughts; you stopped your footing to become aware that you were at his bedroom door. Your hand encased the door handle and you apply pressure by gently turning it. Peeking inside, the sight in front of you is one that you did not expect. Your body froze and you kept hidden as you watched behind the shadows of the wooden door.

“A-ah!” Louis panted as he rubbed his reddened cheeks. He was on all fours and his shirt was pulled up to his collarbone exposing his skin. His once track suit pants and briefs he had greeted you earlier in were discarded to the floor. His legs were spread just enough so that his arms could reach around and touch his sensitive tight hole. “Oh yes!” he inhaled deeply as he pushed a finger into himself.
You bit your bottom lip and found your enclosed fist tightening around the metal handle that slightly tugged on your palm. Louis slowly pulled his hand back and pushed it forward as you could clearly tell he was fingering himself. He turned his face as he rested it sidewards on the duvet as his face was shown scrunched up. The vulnerability he had in plain sight, you have never seen that emotion on his face during pleasurable moments with him. You could easy think that you were the one to perform this face during sex but never Louis.

He flipped a second finger up and pushed it in as a tight groan left his lips. Your legs lightly shook and the small show you were secretly watching turned you on. Today was meant to be a sexual break for you both though it seems Louis has gone ahead and done it himself. He leant on the door which resulted in it creaking and opening a bit more.

Louis immediately stopped and shot his eyes open as you were frozen wide eyed. You felt heat rush to your cheeks Louis stared at you with the same expression.

“(Y/N)…” Louis breathed out and your bottom lip trembled at the many possibilities of how he could react. He could yell at you for deceiving his privacy which he has obviously deliberately hidden from you. He could cry from the shame of fingering himself though you most likely doubted that. Or something could change in your relationship which is what you feared the most.

“L-Louis… I-I was- I d-didn’t…” you stumbled over your words and he pulled his fingers out as he slowly sat up, keeping his eyes locked on you.

“How long have you been there for?” he asked with his voice slightly cracking from embarrassment at the end.

“I… a-a while…” you admitted and he looked down at the bed. Oh no… now you’ve really done it. What if Louis is too embarrassed after this? You might try and avoid each other from pure shame before slowly drifting apart. There’s no telling what Louis could do or what decision he could make. Though his next words caught you off guard.

“Shut the door behind you.” he said husky though he never met your gaze. Recuperating a bit, you slowly turned and shakily shut the slight creaky door behind you. You faced the door and looked at the white paint coated over it before your next command. “Walk to me.” turning slowly on your heels, you stepped cautiously towards Louis who had not looked up or even acknowledged you.

Eventually, your feet were brought to the end of his bed and looked down at his half naked figure. His scrunched up shirt had rolled down though his side was still exposed. Finally, he leant up on his knees and turned his head as he made dead eye contact with you.

“Did you like that little show?” he asked and your hands lightly trembled. He turned his full body towards you and you looked down at your unco-operating body. “Look at me and answer.” You brought your head up as he slowly scooted over to you.

“I-I…” you were at loss for words. Do you admit the embarrassing experience turned you on or deny it making matters worse?

“Tell me (Y/N).” he asked coldly and you could do nothing but shake your head. You stood in silence, your ragged breath the only sound reaching up to your ears. “Well…” Louis started and you could see his body coming close to yours as his hand reached towards your body. “That was very private (Y/N).” he whispered as his right fist gripped your loose shirt, tugging you forward.

“S-sorry…” you mumbled and he let out a dry chuckle.

“Sorry is not going to cut it.” His left hand touched you hip and ran it up to your shoulder. “Look at me.” he breathed out and it took everything you had to lift your head and meet his gaze. His flushed cheeks and wide eyed had been replaced with what look liked angered lust.

“L-Louis…” he whimpered out and a hand suddenly gripped your hair as his nose was against yours. You breathed unevenly and found your heart race had picked up.

“You’ll make it up to me.” he growled and let go as he scooted back on the bed. “Here, now.” he pointed to the spot in front of him and you decided not to deny his wishes and climbed in front of him. His length stood up straight at attention in front of you and he gripped your hair. Tugging you closer, you had a faint idea of what he wanted as your face was inches from him. “Suck me off.”

Your tongue swiped across your bottom lip as you leant forward. Your lips kissed lightly at his tip before kissing trails along his shaft.

“Good girl.” He whispered and pushed your hair over on shower. He stroked it lightly and my mouth encased over his soft skin. I nibbled on it making him grunt and push his hands up my neckline as he lightly scratched your skin. You hummed on him making him lower over me and kiss your hair before you held his thighs. Your head slowly slid down on him as he grunted and clawed firmer into your skin.

The soft skin on his shaft slowly enticed your mouth as his tip began to dig at your throat.

“K-keep going (Y/N).” Louis panted and tugged lightly at the bottom of your shirt. Your plump lips slowly touch the base of his whole erection and you feel tears pricking inside your eyes. You held back a gag and slowly pulled your head back to felt him slide straight through your mouth. You took him from your mouth and saw a saliva string from his tip to your tongue.

Your tongue swivelled around his lightly swollen tip and you took him back in your mouth again as he grunted in approval.

“God (Y/N0… y-your mouth… oh fuck!” he began to bob your head on him and he pulled your shirt up to your shoulder blades sending a shiver through your spine. “Oh baby.” He whispered and ran his desperately shaking fingers over your warm exposed skin. You hummed on him as he slowly began to thrust with each bob making you pick up your pace. The bed lightly squeaked and Louis tugged you closer forcing you to tilt your head and rub your hands roughly to his knees.

His length popped out of your mouth and Louis quickly took it before tapping it over your lips.
“You want it?” he purred and you sucked his tip and he gripped your hair again. You slid your head down on him again and picked up the rhythm you had once lost. “Oh yes (Y/N)! Take my cock baby!” you swivelled your tongue skilfully around his erection as you lightly panted for air making him go deeper.

Spit dribbled down to your chin and you ran your hands up his legs and around to his plump bum. Giving it a squeeze, he pulled your head away as a saliva string fell down to your collarbone. Louis leant down as he cupped your face and smashed his lips onto yours. His movements were desperate and dominant as he pulled your face up to eye level with his.

Louis’ hands were tugging controllably at your shirt so you lifted your arms up. It was quickly ripped off of you before discarded with his other clothing on the floor. His hands pushed down your back from your shoulders to your bra clip where his fingers instantly undid them.

“L-Louis.” you panted and slightly pushed him away by the shoulders. He groaned and pulled your bra straps down before rubbing our bare shoulders.

“Yes baby?” he asked and you bit your lip.

“S-so… y-you’re not mad?” he smiled and pushed a strand of delicate hair behind your ear.

“No? Why should I be?” your cheeks flared red and you turned your head towards the cream coloured wall in embarrassment. Soft fingers took your cheek and turned your head back towards Louis’ soft expression. “Why should I be baby?” he whispered and you bit your trembling bottom lip.

“B-because… I-I walked in on y-you… you know...” you trailed off hoping he would get what you were trying to say.

“Fingering myself?” he was so blunt at times. He blushed harder and shakily nodded your head as he smiled adoringly at your shyness. “(Y/N)… I don’t mind. Really.” he reassured and you looked into his eyes.

“I-I’m sorry…” you simply whispered and he pecked your lips.

“Don’t be.” Louis reminded before putting his lips onto yours. They moved in sync as he pulled down the base of your bra until it lightly fell onto the bed between you both. He leant in more and rubbed your lower back as he opened his mouth for you. You shyly sleeked your tongue into his mouth and he mouth as he fiercely flicked them against each other.

Lacing his fingers together, he held a tight embrace on you before pulling your bodies against each other. You held his shoulders as he pulled his feet out from underneath himself and fell onto his back. You let out a light grunt from the small impact before his hands slid down to your bum. Gripping the cheeks, he began to rub his hands vertically making them tense underneath him.

“On your knees baby.” He panted slowly pulling away from the kiss and you obliged. He sat up and pushed you back until you were sitting on your knees in front of his erection. He lay back down as his legs hooked around your torso, pulling you closer. Confused, you scooted forward until he tightened his grip for you to stop. “Enjoy the show.” He simply whispered as he spread his legs and held them up in the air beside him. His hands ran down his body and gripped his cheeks before spreading them.

“Oh…” he moaned and his vulnerable face came etching back slowly as his rubbed his tight hole. You looked down and watched as he swirled his finger over the tight skin and pushed it inside until his knuckles touched his cheeks. “(Y/N)…” Louis moaned your name making you start to tremble. You looked down at your legs and could feel how moist and warm he was making you just by pleasuring himself. Your eyes averted back to his pumping finger and watched as his bum flexed every time he pushed back in.

“Louis…” you whispered and he lightly whimpered as he threw his head back panting. He must be very embarrassed. Exposing such personal touching like this which he has never before. His legs lightly trembled and he groaned as he tilted his arm and yelled out before arching his back. He must have hit a sensitive spot and as his free hand quickly gripped his erection.
Pumping hard, he added a third finger and picked up his pace.

“Ooh! Oh g-god!” you slowly reached your hands out and gripped his ankles before resting them on your shoulders. Louis glanced up at you before hitting his spot again and gasping for air. “FUCK!” you rubbed up his legs soothingly as you felt yourself become wet. Your thighs have strips of wet moisture coming down them from the sight in front of you. Inching closer, you put both of his legs over your shoulders and leant forward.

His bum tilted up giving them satisfaction of seeing more clearly and him having more room to finger himself.

“(Y/N)!” he took his fingers out and rubbed his slightly expanded hole as you looked down at it. It was dark and red from all the abuse his fingers have forced upon it.

“I’m here Louis.” you whispered and rubbed the outside of his cheeks to the part where his thighs and bum limited together. He spread his pink hole as he looked up at you desperately and licked his lips.
“H-help me cum…” he whimpered and you went wide eyed.

“H-how-

“Finger me. P-please baby! Please!” he begged as you looked down at your right hand. Were you really going to do this? I mean, you’ve never done it before though the thought turns you on terribly.
“I d-don’t want to hurt you…” you admitted and he grabbed your closet hand before pulling it closer to where he wants it most.

“You won’t.” he reassured making you bite your lip. Well… I suppose there’s no turning back now. Leaning over Louis, his legs dangle up to above his head as he spread himself more. Your right hand slowly ran down his slit and lightly over his teased hole. He flinched and you watched his hole tightened as you froze. “I-it’s ok.” He whispered and you attempted again.

You fingers glided over his hole to feel the tight slightly moisture skin. It was turning you on and all you wanted to do was just shove your fingers inside of him.

“C-can I… go?” he muttered looking up at him and he nodded.

“Slow though baby. Slow.” Nodding, you looked back down as your index finger applied slight pressure. You then pointed it directly towards the hole and slowly pushed your finger inside of him. He whimpered as you felt his tightness wrap around your finger. This is weird… he feels so moist and enclosed making you push deeper.

Soon you whole finger is inside of him and you wriggled it around to feel his clamped walls lightly pulsing. Putting a hand on his stomach, you tugged his shirt and Louis pulled it up over his torso. Pulling your finger out, you shoved it back in and he cried out making your sex tingle.

Fingering your boyfriend had you wet immensely. This was definitely a guilty pleasure for you as you began to gain a pace.

“O-oh!” glancing up, you saw Louis scrunch his face up as it slightly went red from the pressure. He bit his bottom lip and held the back of his thighs as you looked back down again.

You were in control. In control of his pleasure and over him… and it felt perfect. Adding another finger, he yelled out as his hole tensed around him. You leant down and lightly licked up his shaft as your eyes glanced at him. He tilted his head up and looked at you wearily with his mouth agape letting small pants out.

“Uh, uh, uh.” They kept slowly leaving his mouth continuously as you sucked his shaft. He gripped your hair and you finally added a third finger making him scream out and try to flex his bum to the rough pounding fingers.

“You have no idea how much you turn me on Louis.” you whispered in a low growl as his feet hung aimlessly in the air.

“(Y/N)” he cried out desperately and you took your fingers out. He groaned in pure annoyance as you leant up and spread his legs beside you. Pulling him closer, you sucked your fingers and swivelled your tongue as Louis smirked. Lowering your fingers to his hole again, they slid in as Louis groaned.
“Push on me Louis.” you encouraged seductively and he chuckled in pants.

“W-when did you become dominant?” Louis slowly pushed down on your fingers and pulled back up before doing this repeatedly.

“Since now.” you smirked and held his hip, encouraging him. He propped up on his elbows and on hand ran up his inner thigh. “Flip around.” You commanded and held your fingers still. Louis stopped and slowly turned on his stomach, your fingers never leaving him.

“You make me fucking horny (Y/N).” Louis pants as you pull him on all fours by his hip. Louis began to push back on your fingers again as you kissed his lower back.

“Such a bad boy Louis.” you purred as he moaned loudly.

“C-closer.” He panted and you pushed yourself up as you licked to his shoulder. Turning his head, you looked at him and your lips as attached as you felt him rock forwards and backwards underneath you. Your free hand gripped his length making him gasp and bit your bottom lip.

Pumping him harder and harder from his hole and erection made him arch his back and cry out.
“I’I-m gonna c-cum!” he yelled out as you nibbled the back of his neck.

“Come on baby.” You encouraged and he screamed out and shook as he slammed back onto your fingers. Strips of whiteness squirted on the bed and you pumped him slowly helping him down from his high. You pulled your fingers out and rubbed his lower back with both hands as his top half fell onto the bed.

“Y-you know (Y/N)…” Louis started as you rested your head on his spine. “I c-can’t believe you did this…” he laughed in amazement to himself.

“You should have told me about this earlier Louis…” you whispered and he turned his head and looked up at you.

“I will now baby. I will now.” you both chuckled as you wrapped your arms around his stomach and pressed yourself close to him. Not wanting to be anywhere else in the world.

~ NouisHpransons_child

Continue Reading