The Troubles of Herobrine's C...

By MineralFox

This is the sequel to ' The Daughter of Herobrine' please read that one first so you don't get confused. I wi... More

Sequil to Daughter of Herobrine
Prolog
Da begining
I see the gates!
Hi
Look who else showed up
le Hunger Deans
Hey Min
Double Trouble Boil and Bubble
Lovey dovey? What?
Lets Party!
The warning was given
Darkness
Here's the traitor
There will be murder
Breaking out
I dont have a name right now
an invitation?
Can there really be a...Rescue?
Double trouble
Heartbeat
And it was...
Back at the castle
We need to talk. Now
Red shirts: most dangerous job in the star fleet
Something's happened
The last stand (not really)
Funeral Preparations
You've got to be kidding
wakey wakey eggs and- shoot!
A dogs best friend
Ita over?
Nothing but a dream? Ha. More like a nightmare
Almost the end
How many times are they going to be thrown in a cell for potatoes sake?!
oops
The actual end.
Next book title choosing
New book name!
Next book! (Continued)

The second half!

5.5K 153 170
By MineralFox

A/N And here it is! :D

-----------------

Jerome, Sky, Fluffy, Bajan and Cap were following the map through the forest, looking for the clearing. They had set out right after the meeting and had been walking for almost three hours already.

"Can we take a break" Sky asked. The other four stopped and looked back at him.

"No" Bajan said before smiling "Besides, you could use the exercise" Jerome laughed a bit but stopped when Sky shot him a glare.

"We're almost there, do you still have the sword?" Fluffy asked looking at Sky. He rolled his eyes and pulled out Herobrine's sword.

"Of course I still have it!" He said "Don't you trust me?" He asked swinging it around.

"Can you please put that away?" Cap asked stepping back to dodge the blade. Sky sighed heavily and stopped before putting it back in it's sheath.

"Fine" Sky mumbled. Cap nodded and they started walking again. Bajan looked down at the map again then up again confused.

"What? What's wrong?" Jerome asked worried and started looking around.

"The clearing should be right here" Bajan said looking around. Everyone's faces dropped.

"So we came all the way out here just to turn around because the place on the map doesn't exist?" Sky asked getting mad "No, I don't know about you guys but I'm not giving up just yet" And with that Sky grabbed the map and started walking again, all tiredness gone and replaced with determination. The others stared at first before following. Soon a clearing did come into view.

"I told you" Sky said rolling up the map. He stepped into the clearing but stopped as a rumbling noise starting in the center and started making its way towards them. From the middle a tower of stone rose ten blocks. On the top a hooded figure looked down at them. He just stood there as the rumbling continued. Chests started to rise from the ground around the pillar as well as pressure plates surrounding each one. When the rumbling finally ended an ender chest popped out of the ground next to Sky.

"Put the sword in there" the figure said from on top of the tower. The others jumped back in surprise.

"What?" Sky asked looking at him. The figure mumble something before shouting.

"Put the sword in the ender chest!" Sky nodded and popped the lid open. He carefully set the sword in and closed the top before looking back at the figure. he was nodding.

"In one of these chests is one of the children. Find her and you can keep her. There will be a note in there with her telling you about the next part" The figure started to disappear but said something right before he was gone completely "Also, watch out for the pressure plates. There's TNT under some of them" and he was gone.

Sky had been in mid step when the person had said that and halted abruptly, foot hovering over a pressure plate. He pulled it back as the others came up behind him.

"what do we do now? We cant get anywhere close to a chest without stepping on a pressure plate" Bajan said surveying the clearing.

"And there have to be about a hundred different chests out there. It'll take too long to go through all of them" Jerome said looking out. "I mean, how could we? She'll probably die of heat stroke if we don't get to her in time and going through all those chests will take too long"

Cap was walking around the edge of the clearing, examining at the problem they faced.

"There are two different types of pressure plates in the clearing" He said out loud to himself.

Fluffy walked over to him and watched as Cap gingerly picked a rock up off the ground and examined it before chucking it into the clearing. It landed on a wooden pressure plat and sat there for a moment. They held there breathe in wait but all they heard was a click and then the same silence as before. This seemed to be all the reassurance Cap needed before he jumped onto the nearest wooden one.

"Cap! No!" Bajan shouted and ran around the edge of the clearing to them. Cap landed on the plate and stood perfectly still as the click came. Like before though, There was no explosion.

"The wooden ones are safe and fewer of them, We can check all the chests with them around before trying any of the stone" Cap said turning to look at the four staring at him with mouths wide open. He shrugged.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"That had to be one of the STUPEDIST things I have ever seen!" Bajan screamed at him. Cap smiled.

"But we know they're safe now" He said almost proudly and jumped to the next wooden one. Everyone gasped as he jumped from one to the next. He got to the first chest and opened it.

"Not in this one" He said and jumped back the way he came. He stopped and looked at the others who were still stand at the edge staring at him.

"What are you waiting for?" Cap asked "Come on!" And he started for the next chest. Fluffy smiled.

"I'm in" Fluffy smiled before jumping on the nearest wooden plate.

Angel woke up in a dark box. She didn't know where she was and what was going on which only worked to make her more scared than she already was. The last thing she remembered was the man carrying her down a hall after another, scarier, man had thrown her on the ground.

Angel tried to stand up but hit her head on the ceiling and fell back down before breaking out into tears. It wasn't entirely because it hurt but more because of the shock. Something felt sticky and wet beneath her but she didn't know what and her arm was hurting really badly. Angel lay back down in the box and curled into a ball.

"Daddy" She whimpered as the tears squeezed out of her eyes.

There was the sound of a chest opening near her and her ears pricked at the noise. She listened closer and could here a clicking sound coming her way. She shrank back into one of the corners and closed her eyes hoping the top wouldn't open. She was terrified of what would happen and who it would be that opened it.

The top opened and sunlight poured in. She still had her eyes closed but curled up even tighter when she felt the warm rays hit her cold, pale skin.

"I found her!" The person who opened the chest said. Furry arms reached down towards her and gently picked her up. Angel squeezed her eyes closed even tighter.

"n-no. P-please don't hurt me anymore!" She said sobbing.

"Hey, its ok baby girl" He said holding her closer. She could feel fur and Angel cuddled into it, eyes still closed. There was the sound of clicking as others came closer.

"Oh my Notch! Is that all hers?" Cap asked looking at Angel who was covered all along her side in blood from her arm. She had a long gash running down it that looked like she had been forced against something at a high speed.

"I think it is" Bajan said "We have to get her back now" He opened his pack and took out the first aid kit.

"Lets get her to the edge first" Cap said as he gestured to all the pressure plates still around them.

"Good idea" Bajan said and put the kit away. They started jumping back when a hissing noise started. Cap turned around and saw Fluffy's terrified face.

"I stepped on a stone one" He said in a whisper. Cap looked down and saw he was right. Fluffy's right foot was pressing down a pressure plate. The hissing noise was coming from right below.

"don't panic" Cap said carefully "stay still and jump when I tell you"

Bajan and Jerome had already made it to the edge and looked back in horror.

"Fluffy!" Jerome yelled. He started to go back out but Bajan grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"It's useless" Bajan said "They'll have to do it on their own. Right now, we have to try and save her" he gestured to Angel who they had set on the ground. They could see the wound better now and it looked like it was starting to get infected. He started working on it as best he could with the limited supplies.

"Cap-" Fluffy started to say, the hissing was getting louder.

"Not now Fluffy" Cap said working on the pressure plate. "Not now"

"but Cap, I need you to tell Quartz-" Fluffy started again.

"SHUT UP FLUFFY! I am trying to save you!" Cap said working faster. "When I saw jump go to the farthest wooden pressure plate you know you can make ok?"  Fluffy nodded.

"Ok" Cap said slowly standing up "Get ready" Fluffy looked around "NOW!" both jumped away from the plate. Fluffy landed and looked over to where he thought Cap landed.

"Keep moving!" Cap screamed as he park cored to the edge. Fluffy ran as fast as he could to the edge. He was just about there when the TNT went off. The shock wave sent him flying into the woods. He heard a ringing sound as he stood up and his vision was fuzzy. He could hear a faint noise besides the ringing.

"Fluffy! Fluffy!" some one was shouting his name. He walked to the edge of what used to be a clearing but was now a smoldering clearing.

"Fluffy!" His hearing was starting to clear up and now at least he could see normally. He turned slowly, too slow, and was tackled by Cap.

"Ow" Fluffy muttered but smiled at him "Thanks for saving me"

"Cap! Fluffy!" Bajan said running over to them. Fluffy pushed Cap off and tried to stand. Fluffy wobbled a bit but was able to stay standing. He smiled.

"Hey" Fluffy said "How is she?" Jerome came over with Sky who was carrying a sleeping Angel. In both senses. Her arm was bandaged and she was peacefully in his arms. It would be hard to believe all she had been through without the bandaged arm and the smoking crater.

"She's doing fine for now. We need to get her back to her parents though" Jerome said looking at her. Sky had a smile on his face as she cuddled up to him.

"That's cute" Cap said "But you're right, we should get her back now"  They set off at as fast a jog as they could.

Herobrine had locked himself Mineral's room, determined to figure out what happened.

Some one couldn't have just come in here and taken them while getting out before anyone saw Herobrine thought They must have disguised themselves somehow. The easiest way would be with the guards. Herobrine stood up and walked out the door down to the guards office. Brandon was sitting behind his desk looking at some papers. When Herobrine walked in he quickly shoved them back in the folder and put it in one of the drawers on his desk.

"Hello Herobrine, How may I help you?" Brandon asked. Herobrine stalked over and put his hands on the desk.

"One of your guards was responsible for the kidnappings" Herobrine said shortly. Brandon started looking nervous.

"H-how'd you get to that conclusion?" He asked with a stressed smile. Herobrine looked at him without emotion.

:You already knew. And you didn't tell me" Herobrine said expressionless. "You are lucky I still need you. Now, where is the treacherous guard?"

Brandon gulped but stood up and walked towards the door to the holding cells.

"She's in here. Please follow me" Brandon said and lead the way to Mandy's cell. She was still sitting and reading the magazine but her bandage had been taken off.

"Hey Bra-" She stopped mid sentence as she looked up and saw Herobrine. She shot a terrified look at Brandon.

"B-but you promised" She said staring at him in shock. Brandon shook his head.

"I didn't tell him though, he figured it out" Brandon said "I kept my promise"

Herobrine walked up to the bars and looked in at her before walking to the door. Mandy cowered into the corner as Herobrine opened the door.

"P=please don't kill me" Mandy pleaded. Herobrine smirked and walked towards her.

"I wont" He said and she relaxed a bit "yet" Mandy stared at him in terror.

"W-what do you want to know?" She asked sitting up straight.

"Who organized the kidnapping?" Herobrine asked. Mandy looked at Brandon. She was just about to answer when another guard burst in.

"Sir, Oh. I am sorry" He said bowing when he saw Herobrine "Am I interrupting?"  Herobrine glared at him.

"Yes, but what did you have to say?" Brandon asked

"They're back" The guard said happily "And they have one of the missing kids with them" Herobrine stared at the guard.

"Where are they?" He asked coming out of the cell, closing the door behind him.

"They're in the medical wing right now. They came in Pretty beaten up" The guard said but Herobrine was already rushing to the hospital. He burst through the doors and saw Sky and Fluffy sitting on a bed waiting. He rushed over to them.

"Who was it?" He asked as he came up. Sky smiled at him.

"She's three beds down, sleeping" He said pointing to a screened bed.

Herobrine rushed over and pulled the curtains back to see Angel laying on the bed. Briar was already there sitting next to the side crying. Herobrine went over and sat next to her. He got his first real look at her condition and rage started to build in his chest. The long gash on her arm was bandaged and she was thinner than she should have been. Her face was also bruised. Herobrine put an arm around Briar gently. Angel shifted in the bed and her shoulder poked out from under the covers.

"What's that?" Sky asked coming in through the curtain. He was followed by the others who had just heard and rushed in.

"I don't know" Herobrine said and gently pulled the cover and her shirt down just enough to see what it was. A gasp sounded from the group. Herobrine's anger reached the boiling point. Brandon watched from the way back.

"They didn't" Jonas said from the back. Herobrine let his arm fall to his side before pushing through the crowd and leaving the wing. Steve stepped forward and pulled it down again.

"They did, she's been branded" Steve said sounding angry. Brandon walked silently out of the room with no one noticing.

--------------------

A/N Are you proud of me Mom? Wait, I shouldn't ask that, my mom actually reads this. Anyways! How'd you guys like that? Good? Maybe? I'll take that. Anyways! I'm going to be holding......... wait for it...... A character contest! :D what I need from you guys is

Name of character;

Age:

Appearance:

Gender: (Girl/ guy)

Hybrid or not:

Love interest: (Optional)

Other: (pet or friend with you)

Have fun! I'll be picking three or Four characters, feel free to add more if you want.

Shout out (I haven't forgotten) Goes to @doctortardis. Yep. So, until next time

SEE YA Foxes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 21 19
Gabby is Steve's daughter. Are so she thought... {here is a excerpt from the book in case} """"She came to see that her baby was there, but not in he...
34.8K 1.6K 29
It's been a month almost. A month since it came out. A month since they found her. One month since she's seen the others... The other's that she can'...
12.5K 572 27
Hex is a very special girl, she is the daughter of the infamous Herobrine and an enderman woman. On top of that she is the princess of mobs. She has...
32.1K 895 21
So this is kinda the sequel to my other book Herobrine x Steve. Sucky title I know. This is all about Ender and the minecrafter he falls in love with...