Harry Potter: After The War

By ClaraOswald23

3 years after the battle of Hogwarts. The golden trio can now go back to a normal life... Or can they? More

Harry Potter: After The War
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

998 29 2
By ClaraOswald23

Hey guys,

I know it's been so long but I have been very busy. please forgive me!!
Hope you enjoy! Just to let you know this is 1 month later, Ginny is 3 months pregnant.

Chapter 5 Ginny's POV

"Hermione?" I asked sitting with Teddy on the sofa. She turned around and nodded. "I want to go to Godric's Hollow," I said. She looked shocked but I really wanted to go. "I don't think that's a good idea..." She started, I cut her off "no, I don't care what you say. Take me to Godric's Hollow, I need to go," I insisted. She looked hesitant but agreed eventually. "Thanks Hermione, we'll go tomorrow," I said giving my son a hug. "Teddy?" I said to the little boy sitting at the end of the sofa. "Mummy is going to have another baby, no, she's going to have two babies and you will be a big brother," I said smiling at him. "You don't like me!" He shouted, "that's why, you don't like me!" He started crying and ran out the room. I myself started crying, thinking about what I had done to my son's life.

I got up and went upstairs without anyone knowing and went straight into my room. Teddy's cot was still in there but he was obviously somewhere else. "Ginny?" I heard Hermione call. I still had tears rolling down my face so I climbed onto my bed and started crying again. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew it was rather dark outside. I looked at the time and it was only 8.20. Teddy should have gone to bed by now but he hated me. I sat up and saw Teddy's cot had gone. He's probably sleeping in Ron and Hermione's room I thought getting up and going down stairs.

I walked quietly passed everyone's rooms so I couldn't be heard. A lot of noise came from everyone downstairs so I know not many people were in bed. "Ginny!" Mum said happily. I smiled and went to sit down at the kitchen table. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "Yeah, a bit," I said, "Where's Teddy?" I aimed that at Hermione who look at Ron, who nodded. "Ginny, don't get mad, it wasn't our fault," Hermione said. "Where. Is. My. Son?" I asked again very angry and upset. I could tell by her face I wasn't going to like it. "Ok, well, after Teddy came running in we left him in here while we sorted dinner out. Next to him was a roll of parchment, a quill and pig. We think Teddy sent a letter to Harry, not knowing what he was doing if course, and Harry came here to get him," Hermione said. I wanted to scream. How could they? "What did they letter say?" I screamed. I didn't mean to be so loud. "It said 'Mummy doesn't want me anymore'," Hermione said apologetically. I sighed angrily. "How could you? How could you give away my life? He was all I lived for, and now I have nothing," I said sobbing. "No! That is not true, Ginny. You have twins to look after, maybe it was for the best, you need to..." Hermione started but I cut her off. "Don't you dare say I need rest. I need my son back and I will stop at nothing to get him back and in my arms safe," I said storming off upstairs.

I decided I would go and stay with Bill and Fleur. I never really liked her, bit I guess I don't mind her much. I packed a few sets of clothes and apparated out of my house without anyone noticing.

I decided to go to Godric's Hollow before Bill and Fleurs as I wanted to do something first. I walked to the graveyard I knew Lily and James potter would be in. I kept my head down so no one could recognise me. I found their grave almost instantly and knelt down beside it.

"Hello," I said not sure what else to say. "I'm not sure if you know this already but my name is Ginny Weasley and I am in love with your son. I am very sorry to hear of your deaths, I would like you to know Harry thinks of you everyday. But I think there is another thing you don't know. See, Harry left me about a month ago and I am pregnant with twins. They are Harry's but I want him here, I want him with me," I said crying. I used magic to creat a beautiful bouquet of flowers and stood up. I looked down on their grave one last time and walked away. I walked out of the graveyard and into the street and stood looking into the distance and apparated away. But I didn't stay long enough to see who was coming out of a building directly opposite me.

Hey guys! thanks for being patient, I know it has been slow going but I am getting on top of things. Please comment and vote ideas are welcome and I will try to put them into my story. thanks again :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 391 15
The Golden Trio made it their mission to stop the interhouse rivalry so evident in their year. Now, 3 years after they had left Hogwarts, the Golden...
508K 14.2K 36
A summer has come and gone since Voldemort was defeated. Hogwarts has been rebuilt. The Golden Trio return to Hogwarts to complete their education. T...
125K 2.8K 18
This story is set a year after the war. What could Ron do to tear the Golden Trio apart?
22.4K 479 10
Harry Potter After the war the golden trio resumed a normal life. Harry potter hears a prophesy where the light side of the war come alive. See what...