Chapter 6

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been so long, I have been really busy with auditions, rehearsals and school work so I haven't been updating much. I do hope to get back on top of things! I have made a few slight adjustments to my story. It's three years after the battle, not three months. Three months would be too short for my story. I am not going to change the past chapters yet as I need to update more but given time I will fix that. Also, please read my other story, Lost and Alone, and tell me what you think!

Chapter 6 Ginny's POV

I started to feel lost. I didn't have Teddy with me and I didn't have Harry. I apparated from Godrics Hollow to Shell Cottage, Bill and Fleurs. I slowly walked up to the door and knocked when I arrived. It was Fleur who opened the door. "Ginny, I am surprised, you did not tell us you were coming," Fleur said. She had got better at English but still spoke in a French accent. "Hi Fleur, I know it's a bit out if the blue but do you mind if I stay here for a few days," I asked resting my hand on my slightly visible bump. "I think that would be fine, just let me check with Bill. Do come in, you must be so tired," she says letting me into the small cottage. "Toire has been so excited to see you and Teddy. Speaking of Teddy, where is he?" Fleur said. I got a bit upset at this point, "Um, that's why I'm here. I need some help," I said sheepishly. "Oh, I am sure we can help you. Just let me go and get Bill," she said before going upstairs to find my brother.

"Hey sis," Bill said as he saw me when he came down, a three year old Victoire in tow. "Hey Bill, how are you?" I asked standing up to hug him. "Alright, thanks. How are you holding up?" he replied. "I'm doing ok. The twins are fine, which I am relieved about. and how are you missy?" I say turning to my niece. I sit back down on the sofa so I am a similar height to her. "I'm good," Victoire said looking at me then to her mum, who nodded. "Mama's having a baby and I'm going to be a big sister! Mama's just like you now!" Victoire said with a big grin on her face! "Wow, you are one lucky girl aren't you?" I ask giving her a hug. "Congrats you guys!" I say to my brother and sister-in-law. "Thanks Gin," Bill replies, "Oh, Ginny, I almost forgot. Will you be ok to look after Victoire tonight so Fleur and I can go out?" Bill asks. I smile, "Of course it is! You know how much I love spending time with my niece, go on, go have fun! You deserve it," I said looking at Toire. "Thanks Ginny," Fleur said. "We'll have a good time, won't we Toire?" I ask. She nods and goes back to playing with her dolls.

A few hours later Fleur cooked Victoire some dinner before they went out. "Ginny, you can help yourself to some food when you are hungry," she said before she left with Bill. I smiled, "Thanks, say bye to mummy and daddy," I said to Victoire. "Bye-bye mummy, bye-bye daddy," Victoire said giving both of them a hug and a kiss. "Bed time is at 7 (it's 6 o'clock now). See you soon princess," Bill said to me then to Victoire.

After they left I went with Victoire back into the living room where she showed me her dolls and told me all their names. It took us up to 7 o'clock as she had about 70 dolls and lost track of what she had said. "Alright princess, upstairs to bed now," I said patting her on the head. "Can I stay up longer?" she asked innocently. "No, mummy and daddy will get angry at me if I let you. I will still be here in the morning hopefully," I said with a smile and stood up to take her upstairs.

"Will you read me a story, please?" Toire asked when she was tucked up in bed. "I suppose one won't hurt. Which one tonight?" I asked looking at her books. "Babbity Rabbity!" she called making me jump. "Alright, snuggle down," I said and started reading. I was only half way through before I realised she was fast asleep. "Goodnight beautiful," I whispered before walking out and closing the door behind me.

Hey guys!!!

I'm back and here to stay! I didn't realise how long it had been since I last updated! Anyway, hope you enjoyed, the next one should be up in a few days :)