Courtney Oliver: Back to acti...

Autorstwa ChelseaElliott1

After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 3: Wave goodbye
Chapter 4: Legacy of power
Chapter 5: Back in black
Chapter 6: Diva in distress
Chapter 7: Golden boy
Chapter 8: White thunder part 1
Chapter 9: White thunder part 2
Chapter 10: White thunder part 3
Chapter 11: Truth and consequences
Chapter 12: Leader of the whack
Chapter 13: Burning at both ends
Chapter 14: Copy that
Chapter 15: Triassic triumph
Chapter 16: A star is torn
Chapter 17: Wormhole
Chapter 18: Fighting spirit
Chapter 19: Thunderstorm part 1
Chapter 20: Thunderstorm part 2
Chapter 21: House of cards
Chapter 22: A test of trust
Chapter 23: Thunderstruck part 1
Chapter 24: Thunderstruck part 2
Chapter 25: History

Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2

3.2K 52 7
Autorstwa ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys hope you had a good Christmas here is the next chapter for you please review.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

''Dad before you get mad,'' I try to calm my dad down before he yells or gets too angry ''let us explain please.''

He folded his arms over his chest and looked at me, ''Okay let's hear it.'' He said to me and I took a moment to take a deep breath before I began.

''He's not going to believe you Courtney,'' Conner says.

''It's the truth he has to believe us.'' Says Ethan.

I stared straight into his eyes and began ''Dad Leanne's gone.'' His eyes went wide in alarm.

''She was taken by these freaky dinosaur things.'' Ethan explained.

''Theyre called Tyrannodrones.'' He said and my first question would be how did he know that.

''Oh,'' Ethan says ''and you know this because...'' Ethan asked him. I had a feeling I knew why.

''I help create them.'' He said. I stared at him.

''You did what?'' I asked and he just glanced at me with a look that said not now.

''It's a long story,'' He said and the other three just stared at him ''right now. we gotta figure out what they want with Leanne.'' He says and looks to me as I cant look him in the eyes.

''Uh it may have something to do with these.'' I say and I pull the orange gem out of my pocket and show it to him as the others doing the same except that Ethan held two the blue and the purple.

My dad did not look happy and he couldn't stop glaring at me.

*Back to action*

Leanne's POV:

''Give me the gems...'' I woke up to this voice and I was in a strange place. The last thing that I remember is talking to Courtney, Conner, Kira and Ethan about the weird stones we had found in the lab. I hear a low sound and decide to speak up.

''Who's there?'' I ask worrying for where those freaky dinosaur things had taken me ''come out where I can see you.'' I say louder.

''Give... me... the... gems..'' The voice says again.

''If this is about jewellery you clearly have the wrong girl I own one bracelet in my life and their are no gem-''

''I have waited far too long,'' A voice spoke from behind me and I turned to see a freakishly tall and ugly dinosaur ''to allow a totally insignificant teenager to get in my way, now give me the Dino gems.'' I realised what he was talking about.

''You mean those weird rock things we found in the cave?'' I asked.

''Hate to tell you this pal but you have captured the wrong teen.'' I informed him ''I gave mine to Courtney, Conner, Kira and Ethan, can I go my dad is gonna freak if I'm not home before dark.'' I finished.

In a whoosh the dinosaur man was gone.

*Back to action*

''Look were really sorry.'' Conner said to my dad.

''Dad,'' I started and my dad turned his eyes towards me ''look how were we supposed to know these things had super powers, and those lizard things were after them.''

He sighed. ''I guess its not something you see everyday.'' He said but I knew he was mainly speaking to the other three.

"Sorta like a science teacher with the ruins of an ancient civilization under his house?" Ethan inquired.

''He's got a point.'' I told my dad.

"Look, not that this isn't all really cool," Connor spoke "But seriously dude, you gotta come clean!"

Tommy turned to the jock "First of all, don't call me dude. And second, has hard as this may seem you three seriously need to forget all about this!"

''That's the thing dad we cant forget about this.'' I told him.

''I'll find Leanne.'' He says walking towards the door. Me and Conner glanced at each other and nodded.

Just before he got to the door I waved my hand and the door closed and Conner super speeded and stopped right infront of him.

He glanced at Conner and then at me. "The Gem's power is already starting to bond with you.'' He said with a pointed look at me.

"You can tell us about it now," Connor spoke "or at my next parent/teacher conference.'' I smiled as my dad knew he had no choice.

*Back to action*

Not long after I am in he passengers seat of my dads car with the other three teens squeezed into the back. We were heading down the road towards town. It was quiet for a few minutes and then Ethan spoke.

"So when you said you helped create those Tyranno -" Ethan cut off, as he realized he couldn't remember the names of the creatures in the forest "Whatever's...you were just kidding right?"

Tommy looked in the rear-view mirror "They weren't supposed to be used like this," he told them, as he came to a stop in front of a stop sign "Someone's modified their programming."

''At least I know where you went all those times last year.'' I said to him and he nodded at me.

''So how did they become like this?'' Kira asked.

"A few years ago I was doing research on combining Dinosaur DNA with technology. My partner, a scientist named Anton Mercer -"

"The Rich guy who disappeared years ago," Ethan cut in.

''And your friend.'' I remembered the guy.

"Yep," Tommy nodded "Shortly after Mercer disappeared. Our lab was attacked, all the research was destroyed. Or at least I thought it was."

"And the guy who did this is back?" Connor asked from the backseat, beside Ethan and Kira.

"He calls himself...Mesagog," Tommy continued, turning his daughters attention to him.

"And you think he's after the Gems?'' Kira asked.

''looks like it.'' My dad answered the question.

''So that's why they took Leanne they think she has her dino gem?'' I asked my dad and he nodded at me.

"This is all totally fascinating," Ethan inputted, leaning forward slightly "but how is it helping us find Leanne? I mean, its not like she's gonna fall right out of the sky and land right in front of us.''

As if on cue; a greenish light appeared in front of them and seconds later Leanne landed on top of the hood of the car and my mouth dropped open in shock as Ethan also looked awed. Conner and Kira just stared at her and dad started to get out of the car to help her.

"How did you do that?" Ethan asked, looking at the sky as he and Connor pulled her off.

Leanne shrugged. ''I have no clue whatsoever,'' She said looking around at us all "one minute Im being chased by frankin-lizard through this creepy lab and the next thing I know...im a hood ornament.''

"Invsi-portals" Tommy confirmed.

"Whatever. Next time, Im calling a cab" the brunette pointed out "What are you guys doing here?" she finally asked.

''We came to rescue you.'' Conner told her.

"Nice job. Way to show up when I don't need you anymore!"

There was another bright green light as the lizards reappeared followed by Zeltraks. "You sure about that?" Connor asked, as he spotted them.

We all fell into fighting stances. Dad stood infront of me and Leanne protectively. ''I see Mesagog found a new goon to do his dirty work.'' My dad said.

"You are not fit to speak my master's name," Zeltrax growled "Come with me peacefully or suffer the consequences."

Me and dad glanced at each other.

''Sorry we're going to have to say no.'' I told him and he growled at me more. He ran forward and raised his axe to strike me but I block it and push him away from me.

I flipped away from him and when I landed I was surrounded by Tyrannodrones. I looked around and jumped up planting kick to their chest one by one till they were all down. When I landed I back flipped away as more came running at me. I aimed a high kick to their heads. Ducking under a punch I turned to see Leanne struggling and I threw my arm out meaning to move them away from her but that is not what happened.

Everyone but my dad gasped as a shield appeared and raised itself infront of Leanne. All of the Tyrannodrones went towards her but they bounced back and went flying. I ran over to her and dropped the shield. Together me and Leanne managed to stop the Tyrannodrones by moving them and blasting them out of our way.

After the battle all of us regrouped with my dad. Standing in fighting stances we watched Zeltrax as my dad spoke. "Make sure you tell your master...Doctor Oliver's back"

"I will inform him that this battle is over," Zeltrax growled "but the war has only just begun!" and he brought his shield up in front of him as he and the Tyrannodrones disappeared in a flash of green light.

"That's the best he could do?" Ethan inquired as they walked back to the Jeep.

I took a deep breath as my head was still spinning a little. Having not used my shield in a while and not meaning to use it the shield was too powerful.

''Let's get out of here.'' My dad says looking at me a little worried. ''It's getting late I don't want your parents to worry.'' He finished.

"I bet you don't," Connor stated "You might have to explain something.''

''I'll fill you in after school tomorrow.'' He promised and the others all got in the car and there wasn't enough room for me.

''Dad I'll head home see you and Leanne there.'' I told him. He nodded.

''Wait how did you do that-'' I cut Kira off.

''Looks like I got two dino powers see you tomorrow.'' I said walking off before they can say anything else.

When dads car is out of site I flame home and go and lay down.

*Back to action*

At school the next day I walk in to dads science class with Kira and straight away Cassidy Cornell comes up to us.

"Kira Ford, Cassidy Cornell; Reefside News Network" the blonde introduced herself swiftly.

"I know who you are Cassidy," Kira growled "We're in Homeroom together.''

Cassidy ignored her "Yes, anyway," she continued "What can you tell me about the mysterious goings-on at Reefside? For example, the sudden friendship between you, Connor McKnight, Ethan James and new kids Courtney and Leanne Oliver who I might add is in the year below you.''

"Look, I -" Kira started, but Cassidy cut across her.

"Or better yet the strange creatures that appeared out of nowhere," Cassidy pressed "and they just attacked the young Leanne yesterday. what about that huh?''

Kira sighed "Look, I have no idea what you're talking about" she told the reporter "but as you can see Im just fine. But you, you're looking a little...um...pasty" she smirked and headed to her table with me and we both sat down.

"Pasty?" Cassidy cried "are you serious? I hate fluorescent lighting.''

At that moment dad entered the classroom. He closed the door and asked Cassidy to take her seat before he began to speak.

"Okay," Dr. O started "Today we'll be talking about the Mesozoic period. Who can tell me when it all began?" he asked.

At that a sudden Earthquake ripped through the classroom; causing the lights to flicker and go out everywhere. Everyone began to scream and yell.

I gripped the table infront of me really hard to make sure that I didn't fall off of my seat. Conner Kira and Ethan all glanced at me. The emergency power kicked in and everyone started to walk towards the windows. The sky outside had gone pitch black. I glanced at my dad and his eyes widened.

''What's happening?'' Someone asked.

Lightning was crashing down outside everywhere. Then thunder rumbled. The door crashed open and Devin walked in slowly followed by Leanne who walked up to us.

''Cass you are not going to believe this,'' Devin said walking up to Cassidy.

The blonde looked annoyed "Lemme guess, the sky just went black in the middle of the day?" she asked.

"It did?" Devin sounded confused, he looked out of the windows "Cool...but no...I just heard this whack report about mechanical dinosaurs attacking downtown!"

I glanced again at dad whose eyes widened more and I mouthed 'Zords' He nodded and I wondered why they were attacking.

''OH grab your camera.'' She said hauling him to the door.

''Wait hold it you two.'' Dad told the two teens. Randall's voice came over the intercoms.

"Students remain calm. The mayor has declared a state emergency. Please report to the front of the school for immediate dismissal!. Again, remain calm."

All the other students apart from me, Conner, Leanne, Kira and Ethan. We walk up to my dad.

''Dad now would be a good time to have that chat. Before anything else goes wrong.'' I said and he shook his head.

"We're out of time for that chat," Tommy continued "If Mesagog revived the Bio-zords we gotta act fast. Come on" and he led them out of the room.

*Back to action*

''So these mechanical dinosaurs are friends of yours?'' Leanne asked as we were back in the Dino lab beneath our home.

''The bio-zords,'' he confirmed turning to the five teens ''Fusion-powered replicates using actual dinosaur DNA for neural functions.'' He explained.

Were was Cam when I needed him.

"And lemme guess, you helped build them?" Ethan asked.

"Im afraid so," Tommy sighed, now standing in front of a large computer system "But right now we...I mean you, have to tame them."

Unbelieving laughter rippled through the five of us, and Ethan begins to turn way "I'll BBL if its all the same to you."

"What's that mean?" Tommy asked.

"Be Back Later" Ethan stated.

''Ethan wait, I know how you are feeling,'' I say and then I look at the other teens ''I know how you all feel but if you don't help me innocents will die.''

"She's right," Tommy added "You can do this, but you wont have to do it alone. Ever since I found the Dino Gems," he continued "I've had these waiting, in case I ever needed to harness their powers."

I didn't like the direction this conversation was going. I didn't want to do it again.

''Into what?'' Leanne asked and I knew the answer before it was given.

''Dino morphers.'' My dad said looking at me and I sighed. All I want is to stop using my powers and to have a normal life.

"Use these to become Power Rangers," Tommy continued. Inside the box he had just opened sat four Morphers. Each was a different colour and designed after a different Dinosaur.

''I think I may need to sit down.'' Ethan said clearly shocked.

"Breathe, dude, breathe," Connor chuckled.

Kira looked across at me and Leanne who was staring at the box "We cant be Power Rangers," she stated "Aren't you supposed to fly, or have superhuman strength and stuff like that?"

"You do," Tommy reminded her.

She nodded "Oh yeah" she remembered "I forgot."

"You're Gems are from the asteroid that crashed into Earth millions of years ago, wiping out the entire Dinosaur population" Tommy explained "When I found them, I recognized their power and hid them, so that they wouldn't fall into the wrong hands."

Connor frowned "How do you know these are the right hands?" he asked.

"The Gems are yours...You didn't choose them, they chose you" he returned to his computer.

Kira followed "Cant they unchoose us?" she asked.

"They've already bonded with your DNA" Tommy told them "Its what gave you your powers."

I scoffed not all my powers came from the gem.

"So if they've already bonded with us," Ethan began "How come Mesagog and his creeps are still after them?"

Tommy sighed "The only way these powers can be taken away; is if your destroyed."

"Okay, for future reference that's not a good selling point." Leanne said speaking for the first time.

"Look, all I know is that I don't remember asking to be a superhero" Connor exclaimed.

Tommy turned to him "The Gems wouldn't have bonded with you if you didn't already have something inside you that could handle the power." he explained, he returned to the briefcase and pushed it towards them "Please."

We all glanced at each other. I stepped forward first and took the orange morpher and slipped it on my wrist. The same wrist that my ninja morpher had been on. The others followed my lead and took their's.

Conner had a red tyrannosaurus morpher

Ethan a blue triceratops

kira a yellow pterodactyl

Leanne a purple pachycephalosaurus

and me a orange ankylosaurs

''What is the command?'' I asked.

"All you need to do is say 'Dino Thunder, Power Up' and you'll be transformed. You'll know what to do."

Connor chuckled "Dino Thunder..." he said turning to Ethan "What, did you come up with that?"

"I kinda like it..." Ethan smiled.

"You would," Connor smirked.

Tommy interrupted the two "Look, I know you four are from different worlds, I get it. But you are going to have to work together," he told them "Or this will never happen. This wont be easy; nobody knows that better than I do."

''That's a bit of an understatement.'' I said and he gave me a look.

"But you're gonna have to believe in yourselves," Tommy continued "'Cuz I believe in you.

Connor looked up at his teacher "Really?" he questioned.

"Really" Tommy nodded.

''Lets do this rangers.'' I said.

*Back to action*

Downtown three large five large bio-zords are rampaging around the city. We all arrive and get out of my dads car.

"That must be them," Connor breathed, looking up.

"Wow, good call Connor" Leanne quipped.

A strange noise was heard and in a flash of green Zeltrax appeared, "You'll have to get past me if you want those Zords."

"That's the part Im looking forward too," Connor smirked.

Ethan looked down at the others "You guys ready?" he asked.

''Oh yeah.'' I said and Leanne and Kira nodded.

''Ready!''

''Ready!''

''DINO THUNDER POWER UP!''

We all morphed into out ranger suits. I felt the surge of power that comes with it. My suit this time is orange with white spikes all over it. The helmet resembles that of my zord.

"Whoa!" Ethan breathed.

Kira smiled "This totally rocks!"

"Nice!" Leanne agreed.

"Oh yeah!" Connor punched his fists into the air.

''It's good to be back.'' I said under my breath so no one hears me.

Zeltrax growled "So you're Power Rangers," he clenched his fists.

"Call your weapons," Tommy instructed "they're in your belts.

''I'll go first,'' I say to the others and I press my belt buckle and a bow came out and a arrow holder appeared on my back ''I'm a pro with my anklyo bow.''

Conner Kira and Ethan call there weapons then it was Leanne's turn.

''COOL it's a cephla mace.'' She said. I turn to notice the bio-zords attacking the city and I knew it was time to call for a old friend or two.

I turn to the other rangers and my dad. ''Guys hold down the fort Im gonna stop those zords.'' They looked at me with crazy eyes and my dad nodded.

I pull out a white flute that I had taken with me just incase. I put the flute to my lips and began to play the familiar tune. A few minutes later a roar was heard and everyone including Zeltrax turned to see the snow leopard and Phoenix zords that came towards me.

''Hello old friend I see you need me once again.'' The snow leopard thought to me through our telepathic link.

''OK GUYS LETS DO THIS PHOENIX LEOPARD UNI-ZORD FORMATION.'' I called and I smiled as the familiar megazord formed and I jumped into the cockpit.

''OK bio-zords its time for you to calm down.'' I walked towards them and then I raised my morpher.

''ANKYlO ZORD, we have a connection.'' All of a sudden the anklyo zord turned orange and my morpher glowed.

''Well done Courtney now you need to get your other friends to do the same.'' I nodded and called to my friends

''GUYS ITS YOUR TURN TO TAME YOUR ZORD YOU CAN DO IT.'' I told them and they nodded.

Ethan went first. ''Calm down boy, that's right I'm your friend. TRICERA ZORD.'' He called to his zord. With a roar the zord turned blue.

Next it was Kira's turn. "Okay, my turn," she stated, "Ptera Zord!" she thrust her hand into the air "We can be friends. Right?"

The Zord expanded its wings, crying out in the dark sky as its colouring became yellow and its eyes flashed in understanding.

"Awesome!" Kira smiled.

Next it was Leanne's turn. ''Lets show them what you are made of cephlazord.'' The zord turned purple and gold and started making understanding noises while bouncing around.

The Tyranno zord started to attack all the zords and my megazord had to jump to dodge out of the way.

"Connor!" Kira cried "You're Zord, its out of control! Do something!"

"C'mon, I need you to work with me here!" Connor yelled.

Hearing his voice, the Zord turned away from the other fallen zords and looked at Conner,

Connor clutched his morpher "Tyranno Zord!" it stopped in its tracks as its head swayed slightly, before roaring as red covered its body and its yellow eyes turned from ferocious to calming "Yes!" Connor smiled, and Tommy re-joined them. I sent my leopard and phoenix zords back to their hiding places and joined the others on the ground.

''Well only one thing left to do is combine them.'' I said and the other four combined their zords. Mine could take over one of the others as mine was an auxiliary zord. Plus If needed I could combine it with mine.

The others jumped into the cockpit of their megazord and faced off with Zeltrax. They used the cephla zord to find a kink in Zeltrax's zords armour and used it to destroy him.

*Back to action*

We were in the dino lab again. Tommy was by the briefcase that their morphers had been in earlier, and were in once again, he opened the case and revealed four silver bracelets instead of morphers, each with the Dino Gem carefully fitted onto the top. "Keep these bracelets on at all times," he told them, as one by one, we took the bracelets with our coloured gem on and placed them on our wrists.

He continued "They'll access your morphers when you need them. And you can use these to communicate with me, or with each other."

"Dr. O, I know you're real smart, being a science teacher and all, but this is..." Kira trailed off, frowning "I mean how did you...?"

''I'll fill you in. in time.'' Tommy promised.

''And Courtney where did you get those zords from and that shield power.'' Leanne said. I sighed I wasn't ready for them to know that either.

''I'll tell you when I'm ready that is a long story.'' I told them and they nodded.

"Speaking of time," Ethan began "Think Mesagog's gonna stick around for around for a while?"

"Unfortunately," I sighed "they always do."

Connor frowned "They?" he asked.

"I know this is a lot to take in" Tommy told them.

Ethan nodded "That's for sure."

"You're lives are changing in ways you probably couldn't have imagined," he went on "But as long as you work together, and remember, you're a team. No one can defeat you. No one." We all looked around a each other deep in thought.

Well looks like its not going to be a normal year like I thought it would be.

*Back to action*

Chelbell2016:

Another chapter for you guys. Let me know what you think.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

90.3K 1.8K 41
Alexander Oliver is the son of the legendary Tommy Oliver, who is actively trying to escape his hectic past. Little does he know that trouble will so...
18.7K 313 11
Kimberly Hart left Reefside, California and her friends, the power rangers, along with her friends was her love of her life Thomas (Tommy) Oliver. K...
14K 357 32
Zoey Oliver lived in Angel Grove. She is the younger sister to Tommy Oliver. Oh, and she's a ninja. She recruited by her sensei to join the other Pow...
1.5K 0 22
Trent finds out that Ariel is his daughter and Kira never told him.