The Professional Prostitute

By PinkGucciPumps

Jasmin Clark has lived a hard life. Since the age of 13, she's been forced into the world of prostitution by... More

The Professional Prostitute
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
My Wattpad Rant lol
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (part 1)
Chapter Forty Three (part 2)
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 2)
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Forty Seven

11.9K 110 55
By PinkGucciPumps

Chapter Forty Seven

I awoke to the sound of laughter and the feeling of something cold on my skin. I opened up my eyes to see the guys hovering over Sean's bed, writing on his forehead.

"What the fuck are you guys doing? And why am I wet?" I asked whispering as loud as I could.

"Sshhhh." Adam said as he finished drawing a penis on Sean's cheek.

"He's gonna kill you guys!" I said sitting up, as Butch burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked as Noah stepped out of the room. I could tell by the expression on his face, that they had gotten me too. "I swear to god, if I have marker on my face, you all are gonna wish you were dead." I said as Sean popped up from out of his sleep. I stormed into his bathroom and went towards the mirror, that was missing. They were assholes! "Where is the mirror?!"

"You guys took my mirror?" Sean aske stretching as I stormed into the room. "Oh wow, they got you good Jas." Sean said bursting out in laughter.

"Really? Not as good as they got you." I said as he looked confused.

"What? What is it?"

"Let's just say, they don't want you to be a dick about it." I said bursting out in laughter as he jumped up from the bed and chased Butch and Chase out the room.

I walked down the hall to my room and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my heart stopped. They did a terrible job at mimicking makeup. My lips were colored with red marker way out of the lip line, my eyes had blue colored on the lids to look like eye shadow, black marker under my eyes to look like eye liner, and pink on my cheeks to resemble blush. I laughed as I took a picture with my phone and began to wash my face. Once all traces of marker was gone, I climbed in the shower.

Tonight was my mother's dinner party and I had to look my best, especially if Will was going, so he could see what he had been missing. I planned on getting my hair and nails done, getting a new dress for tonight, and buying some furniture for Summer. The guys were talking about going to a club after but I was going to have Summer so that wasn't included in any of my plans for the night. To be honest, I was hoping that Sean would stay behind and keep Summer and I company tonight. I think I was beginning to fall in love with Sean. I'd loved him in the past but I wasn't in love with him. I just hoped that if I did make something out of us, that I wouldn't get burned in the end.

I got out the shower and got dressed in a pair of blue shorts, a white tank top and a pair of white flip flops. I didn't put on any makeup and pulled my hair up into a tight ponytail.

"Uh oh, no makeup!" Adam said as I walked down the stairs past him. "Where you off to?"

"The salon and Babies R Us. You want to come along?"

"No thank you."

"Butch, what about you?"

"No, but you should ask your boyfriend upstairs. You know he'll want to go." he said as I threw a couch pillow at him.

"I'm not her boyfriend. Yet." Sean said walking up beside me, as I glared at him. "But sorry, I have to go get sexy for tonight."

"Where are you going? I can take you if you come with me to buy Sum a crib."

"Okay, but I'm on a schedule. So we're gonna have to make this quick." Sean said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. "So, you buying something tight for tonight?"

"I'm not sure yet. I want a dress but I might just buy a top and some jeans."

"Buy a dress."

"Why? And don't say anything perverted about getting me out of it."

"Then I really have no reason." he said as I laughed and turned up the radio.

Sean helped me pick out a crib for Summer and brought the box out to the car. I drove him to the barbershop and let him out.

"So, should I pick you up later or meet you back at the house?" I asked Sean as he got out of the car.

"Pick me up in a few hours."

"What exactly is a few?"

"3. Meet me at the mall. I'm gonna take a cab there once my haircut is done."

"Ok, later loser." I said pulling off as he walked into the barber shop.

I made my way over to the hair salon and got a manicure and pedicure first. When it came down to my hair, I decided on dying the front blonde. I needed something new. I got my ends clipped, my hair curled and my eyebrows waxed. And I must say, after all of that, I looked great. I felt like a new woman. I paid the salon and drove myself over to the mall. The 3 hours Sean gave me were way past over, but I still needed to get my dress. I decided to call Sean just to let him know that I was headed to the mall.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked as he picked up.

"In the mall. I just got here, so you can go on home without me."

"No, no. It's okay, take your time. I'm heading to the mall now. I just left the salon."

"Oh okay. Well then I guess I'll call you in a few and we can meet up then."

"Cool." I said hanging up.

I went into a few stores before I found the perfect dress. It was beautiful. I purchased it and found the perfect pair of shoes, before I met up with Sean and headed home.

"Nice hair." Sean said as we walked out into the parking lot.

"You like? I thought it was time for something new."

"Yeah I like it." he said winking at me as we got into the car.

The ride back to the house was quiet. We barely spoke, just sang along to the music on the radio. When we got in, I made my way straight up to my room.

"Hey Butch, can you put the crib together for me?"

"Yeah, give me a sec. Jersey Shore is almost finished." he said as I rolled my eyes.

I made my way upstairs and hung up my dress in the closet. It was so perfect, I couldn't help myself from looking at it. And it was mine! All mine!

"So, should I do it now or tomorrow?" I heard Butch asked, scaring me from my daydream.

"Now please. I promised Nadine that I'd take Summer back tonight."

"Jas, I'm sure Nadine doesn't have a problem watching the baby. You need some time to let loose and have some fun."

"Yeah, how do you think Summer got here?" I responded as he laughed.

"Well sorry, it's almost time to leave and if I sit here and try to do this, we're gonna be at least two hours late." he said as I looked at the huge box that sat on my bedroom floor. "Just ask her to keep her for another night and you'll get her tomorrow."

"Fine." I said pulling out my phone and calling Nadine.

"Jasmine, stop calling me. Summer is fine." she said as soon as she picked up.

"That's not why I was calling this time. I was wondering if you could watch Summer for another night. I just got her crib and Butch is gonna put it together tomorrow."

"You don't have to ask. I'll keep her forever if you don't mind. She's so adorable. And it's practice for me anyway."

"Practice for what? You got a job working with kids?" I asked pushing Butch out of my room and closing the door, as I began to get ready.

"You could say that. Jas, I'm pregnant." she said as I froze. She had to be kidding me. What was this baby season?

"Who's the father?"

"Will."

"What?!" I yelled, my body temperature shooting through the roof.

"I'm joking, I swear, I'm joking." she laughed hard as I calmed down. Her laugh was genuine, assuring me that it was in fact a joke. "It's Chris'." she said as I froze again.

"Chris?"

"Yes, as in Chris, you know, he has a sister named Tara, who I was told you were pretty close with. That Chris. They're both gonna be there tonight too, by the way. And I heard your mom has some surprises for everyone."

"I haven't spoken to her in a while. She okay?"

"Yeah, she's been out a lot. But, I'm gonna get dressed. You don't have to bring clothes for Summer either, I got her an outfit today."

"Okay, see you there." I said hanging up and rolling up my curls. I didn't want them to drop, especially before everyone got the chance to see me. I pulled on a shower cap and took a quick shower, freshening up. I then got out and got dressed. I pulled out a pair of underwear and put them on before I applied my makeup. It was very natural and light. I unzipped the bag containing my dress and pulled it on. I let loose my curls and slid on my heels. I stepped in front of the mirror and gawked at the beauty who looked back at me. The dress was gorgeous. It was a light pink dress covered in light pink crystals, 3/4 sleeves, with a low back that started right above my ass and ended mid thigh. I paired it with a pair of silver heels and two diamond earrings. Everything just looked so perfect on me as I spun around in the mirror. I had done it. I was sure that Will would be kissing the ground that I walked on by the end of tonight. Charlotte could never look this good in anything she wore-basic or extravagant. Tonight I would show him what he was missing out on.

"Oh my damn!" I heard Sean say as I walked into his room. "I might have to say something now that I've seen how that dress looks on you." he joked in my ear as I pushed him away. "Ooh, it's backless too." he said tracing his hand down my spine and to my lower back. I stopped him.

"Don't do that." I whispered, my voice shaky. We were so close. The way his hand felt against my skin have me goosebumps, in a good way. I knew I wanted Sean and temptation was a bitch, but I wasn't ready to take things there now.

"Jas, I know you tease me on purpose." he said backing away from me.

"No, no I don't. You just can't help yourself. You ready?" I asked as he nodded and turned off the lights to his room. Sean actually looked cute tonight. He had on a pair of dark jeans, with a black and grey sweater and a pair of black boots. It was simple, yet he made it look so sexy. I couldn't stop myself from looking at him and getting hot on the spot. Sean definitely would do my body good, but I wasn't ready to risk that, not so soon in whatever it was we were trying to establish.

"Thinking about me?" he asked as we waited for the rest of the guys in the living room.

"Does it matter?"

"It does."

"Why?"

"Because I have a feeling that I know exactly what's running through your head right now. And let me tell you, it's something you won't regret." he said, causing my body to heat up. He was so tempting and it was driving me crazy.

"You two love birds ready?" Butch asked sitting in between Sean and I.

"Yeah, where's Chase, Noah and Adam?"

"They're waiting in the car. You two have been in your own little world for the past 3 minutes. Let's go, I'm starving." Butch said helping me up as I made my way out to the cab. The guys gave me some wolf whistling as I climbed in.

"Damn Jas, you're killing that dress." Chase said as I smiled.

"Thank you. I'm glad you perverts like it so much." I joked as they smiled. "Especially you." I whispered to Sean. I figured why not flirt? It'd make Will jealous and would actually do me some good, seeing that I did in fact like Sean. But I also knew that it'd make the sexual tension between us stronger. He smiled, showing his dimple, and carried on a conversation with Adam.

Once we arrived, I was greeted by most of my family. My mother called everyone to come out and enjoy this celebration with her. I wasn't too sure what we were celebrating yet, but whatever it was, it must've been good. I took Summer from Nadine the moment I got through the door. I had missed my angel so much. I promised myself that if Butch was too hungover to put together her crib, that I'd take a crack at it myself. I wanted her back with me. Even though it had been two days, it felt like a lifetime. She reminded me so much of her father but much more like myself.

"Look at you, all rejuvenated and what not. You must've gotten some." Sammie said hugging me as I ordered a drink.

"No, unlike you, I know when to keep the cookie jar closed." I joked as she smiled.

"Haha very funny. But I love this dress. And the hair! Oh my god, when did you dye it?"

"Today."

"I love it on you. So, how's everything? I know I must be a terrible friend. I haven't called to check on you or anything." Sammie said, sadness taking over her face. I laughed at her over dramatics.

"It's okay, Sammie. And I'm pulling through. I haven't really though that much about Will. Sean's been helping me keep my mind off of him." I said not even noticing the huge smile that spread across my lips.

"Seems like Sean's been breaking your back." she said causing me to laugh. "Don't look now, but Will just came in." I turned slowly to look in his direction. There he was, looking as handsome as usual. He was always clean cut and dressed to impress. From the way I looked tonight, he and I both stood out. We looked as if we belonged together. But I knew that we didn't.

I watched him say hello to my mother and give her a kiss on the cheek, before he made eye contact with me. I could see the regret on his face and the pain. He smiled at me from across the room and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe he even showed up. But this was classic Will style. He began to make his way over to me.

"He's coming over here. You want me to take Summer?" Sammie asked as I shook my head.

"No, that better be the only reason he's coming over here." I said as he finally approached us.

"Sammie, can I have a few minutes alone with Jasmine?"

"Why?" she spat.

"I need to talk to her."

"About what? To explain how you cheated on me, again? Third time, Will. I'm done. I gave you more than enough chances to make things right. There's nothing else for you here."

"Jasmine, we have a daughter together. We're a family."

"No, you're family is with Charlotte and your other child. Get out of my face Will." I said turning to leave as he grabbed my arm.

"Don't you ever turn your back on me." Will sneered as I slapped him hard across the face, drawing the attention of most of the people in attendance.

"Don't ever touch me again. Get the fuck away from me and my daughter." I said walking off leaving Will and Sammie standing there.

I walked towards the table and took a seat.

"What just happened?" Sean asked sitting down next to Summer and I.

"Will. I have to say, out of everything I've been through, Will had to be the worst thing that ever happened to me. I wish men came with warning signs."

"Your just being dramatic, Jas. Not all guys are bad guys you know. Some of us can actually surprise you, and treat you like a queen."

"Really? Well point me in the direction of a guy like that. That's what I need."

"I can do something even better." he said pulling my chin towards his and placing his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lip and immediately I caved in. I let his lips make love with mine and it felt beautiful. Out of all the kisses Sean and I shared, this one had to be the most delicate and heartwarming kiss I'd ever received. There was so much love and passion inside, I could barely contain myself. He pulled away, a huge grin on his face.

"That was definitely better than pointing me in a direction." I said as someone cleared their throat.

"It's nice to see that you two are getting along so well, but everyone is ready to eat." my mother said as we looked around the table at everyone staring at us.

Dinner passed by nicely. My mother was acting all giddy and happy, bouncing up and down in her seat like a child, Tom, our driver from when we went to New York to rescue her, was there as my mother's date, Butch, Adam, Noah, Sean, Summer, Will, Sammie, my grandparents, Tara, Chris, Nadine, and more were all in attendance. The food was great and the dessert was to die for!

"Excuse me everyone!" my mother called out, just as everyone finished up their desserts. "I just wanted to thank you all for coming out and being on your best behavior. It was good to have the people I love with me tonight, supporting me in making my announcements. There are two major things going on in my life that I felt were necessary for you all to know. As many of you may have already heard, Jasmine and I were both living a rough life. We were being abused emotionally, mentally and physically by someone we loved and trusted with every bone in our body. We were betrayed and deceived by a man who was supposed to be there for us no matter what. My daughter was able to get away and come out here and make a better life for herself and thankfully, she came back for me, and I thank you for that everyday. If it weren't for her, I would've still been forced to sell my body for a man who never loved any of us. So I thank you Jasmine for being the best daughter any mother could ever ask for. Noah, I thank you too for giving your sister shelter and helping her when she was able to escape. It's really because of you that we're here now." my mother said wiping the tears from her eyes. "And as they say, in every story there is a dramatic obstacle that we must overcome so here it goes. I was diagnosed with breast cancer." my heart dropped. She couldn't! Not my mother. " t is very severe, but there are a few procedures I'm looking into that'll get rid of the cancer completely. I'm sorry I didn't tell you all sooner, this is something that I just wanted to be able to figure out on my own but now that it has progressed, I feel you all have the right to know." my mother said as I could feel my body beginning to shake. I was about to breakdown and I didn't need to do that here in front of her. I needed to get up as soon as she was finished. "On the other hand, I have some good news. Tom and I are getting married in a few weeks. We've been seeing each other for quite some time now, and he proposed to me long before I found out about the cancer. I'm ready to accept now, if you'll still have me?" my mother said as he smiled and hopped up to hug her. I took that as my cue to excuse myself to the bathroom before I lost it in front of everyone.

"Watch Summer for me." I said to Sean as I got up from my seat and made my way towards the ladies room. I locked the door behind me and slid to the floor. I was broken. I thought the pain from Will was the worst thing I would ever experience, but this proved me wrong. My chest felt tight. It was killing me to imagine my life without my mother around.

"Jas, open the door." I heard Will's voice on the other side. He was the last person I wanted to see. "Jasmine."

"Go away Will! I hate you!"

"Jas, open the door. Please. Let me help you." he begged as I reached for the lock. I quickly pulled my hand back. This was just another one of his attempts to comfort me right back into his arms. And this time I wasn't falling for it.

"I said go away!"

"You can leave. I can take care of her." I heard Sean say to Will. There was no response, just a light knock on the door. I reached up and unlocked it, letting him in.

"I'm fine." I said as he pulled me up to my feet.

"No you're not. Your hurting, Jas."

"Who'd you leave Summer with?"

"Nadine said she's gonna keep her for a few more days. You can get her on Tuesday." he said rubbing my back. "Everyone is leaving. I told Cassandra I'd bring you over tomorrow so you guys can talk."

"Thanks Sean. I really do appreciate it."

"It's cool. So, you ready? They're waiting on us."

"Who's waiting on us?" I asked as he smiled. "Oh no, I can't Sean. I'm not in a clubbing mood." I said as he pouted.

"Please Jas, you need to have some fun. Let's lighten your mood." he said walking towards me.

"Fine, but only for an hour. Then we go home." I said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me out and into the cab.

"You okay Jas?" Butch asked as the cab pulled off.

"Yeah, I just want to get drunk." I said as they all laughed. I noticed Noah was keeping quiet to himself and I could tell he was thinking about our mother, but I wanted him to have fun tonight as well. I didn't want him to be sad or depressed because our mom was a fighter, she would be able to pull through this. "Hey, everything's gonna be fine." I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

We arrived at the club and immediately, I went for shots!

"Shots for all of us please!" I yelled to the bartender over the loud music. "Here's to life, love and happiness! Hopefully you all get laid tonight too!" I yelled as we all took our shots.

"Keep em coming, Jas!" Butch yelled as I ordered 5 more rounds of shots and some drinks.

After 30 minutes of drinking, I was feeling nice. I wasn't drunk yet, but I was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol already. I had already danced with all of the guys except Sean.

"Is it my turn yet?" he asked coming up behind me and moving to the music.

"Why not? You seem like a good dancer." I said beginning to grind my backside into him. He didn't backup, just moved himself closer to me. I could feel him becoming aroused and I took that as a sign for me to tease him even more. I turned to face him and pulled his face down to mine. He already knew what I wanted and didn't hesitate one bit. He kissed me hard and full of passion. I could tell that if we weren't in this club, there would've been no way I could've resisted him.

"You better stop messing with me, Jas." he said in my ear, his voice deep and rough.

"Yeah? What if I don't?" I said as he ran his hands down to my ass, one hand finding its way up my dress, as he began to rub my love button through my panties. I let out a quiet moan as he began kissing my neck. He pulled them aside and inserted a finger inside of me, pumping it in and out, causing my legs to become weak. I let out another moan as he removed his finger.

"If you don't stop, then it'll be my turn, and I can tease better than you." he said as his nibbled on my ear. I smiled and pushed him away. I could already feel how soaked my underwear were, and I didn't even have an orgasm yet. Sean was definitely better at this than I was, and after what just happened I needed to back off before I did something that I might regret.

I made my way over to the bar and ordered some more drinks. I planned on getting hammered tonight, I couldn't deal with all these emotions I felt inside. I threw back two hard drinks before I hit the dance floor again.

We all decided to leave the club at around 4. All the guys managed to bring home a girl, except for Sean. I was kinda hoping he did, just to avoid him. I was under the influence of heavy alcohol consumption and me and him being alone together would result in some major issues.

"I love your dress by the way." the girl sitting next to Butch said.

"Thanks." I replied smiling back at her cheekily. My brother and his girl were sucking each other's faces in the back, so I didn't dare turn around.

"I'm so horny. Aren't you?" the girl asked Butch as we all looked at her with wide eyes. Boy, was she blunt.

"Oh yeah, we're almost there." Butch said rubbing her thigh. I didn't know how girls did it. Butch was literally like monster huge, I never seen his penis but if it were anything like his body, she'd be in for one rude awakening.

"Well try and keep it down guys. I need some sleep tonight."

"Sleep? What was your point in coming over here if you were gonna sleep? My friend was literally dying to go home with him but he chose you." Adam's friend said referring to Sean, and looking at me in disgust.

"Um, I live here. We all live here." I said as she smiled. I knew she felt stupid but I wasn't gonna rub it in tonight. I was ready for a shower and some sleep.

I got in the house and immediately made my way upstairs and into my room. I wanted to be in my 2nd dream once they got started.

"Jas, is it okay if I sleep in here with you?" Sean asked as I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna take a shower." I said as he bit his lip and walked out. I unzipped my dress and took it off, throwing it to the floor. I had sweat my hair out in the club so it was in desperate need of a wash.

The water felt so good against my skin. I soaped myself up and washed my hair. I turned around to put my loofa on the rack, when Sean scared the shit outta me.

"Sean, what are you doing?" I asked as he pinned me against the shower wall.

"Something I should've done a long time ago." he said kissing me as I kissed him back. I wanted him. I wasn't going to fight it or deny it. I was giving in tonight.

His hands held my wrists firmly against the tiles, while he nibbled on my neck, running his tongue over my spot. He kissed down my shoulder and to my breasts, taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking on it gently. He did the same to the other, teasing them slightly with a little biting, before his tongue made its way down to my navel and continuing down between my legs. He lift me up slowly, placing a leg over each one of his shoulders and licking on my love button. The licks began soft and gentle, up and down, before he changed it to a circular motion. I moaned as he licked and sucked causing me to jerk. He inserted two fingers inside of me and rubbed my spot, causing incredible waves of pleasure to pass through my body.

"Mmm Sean." I moaned as he became slightly more aggressive, causing my body to tremble, as I felt the passion exploding inside of me. I couldn't contain myself anymore, and I just came. I felt weak and limp, something I hadn't felt in a while. Sean turned off the shower before he picked me up and carried me to the bed. I hadn't even noticed he was naked, until now. I knew he had to be hard after that little performance he just put on in the bathroom. I looked down and almost lost my breath. That thing was huge. I had seen a lot of male parts in my past, but none were of this size.

"You okay?" he asked smiling as he opened up the condom wrapper. Figures it was gold.

"That's really big." I said as he laughed as he slid it on.

"I know. I've had it for almost 24 years now." he said positioning himself on top of me. "You sure you want to do this?"

"I'm not a virgin you know." I joked as he laughed. "But I've never been more sure of anything." I said going in for a kiss. His lips were soft and juicy. I sucked on his bottom lip as he pushed himself inside of me. I cringed at the pain and discomfort of the size of him, but it was probably considering the fact that I hadn't had sex for a few months.

"Damn Jas, you're so tight." he grumbled in my ear as he sucked on my neck. "Mmm, you feel so good." he said as I began moaning myself. He wasn't lying. He was the perfect fit and with every stroke, my body was going insane. He filled me up and was applying pressure directly to my spot. I was in for the best orgasm of my life. "Damn Jasmine, turn over." he said pulling out of me as I turned over into the doggy style position. He eased it inside of me, it going deeper than it had before. He started pumping and it was driving me crazy. Before I knew it, Sean was slamming into me so hard I could feel him in my stomach.

"Oooh shit, Sean!" I screamed out in pure ecstasy. This was feeling too good to not be freaky about.

"You like this shit? Huh?"

"Yeah."

"What's my name Jasmine?" he asked pounding me harder. I could feel my body tingling. I was close to reaching my peak.

"Sean."

"That's not my name. What's my name? Huh? Tell me you love this d**k Daddy's giving you. Say it."

"Oooh, mmmmm, I love this d**k."

"What's my name?"

"Mmmmm, daddy!" I cried out as he continued to assault my vagina. My walls were contracting around his member and it was only a matter of seconds before I exploded.

"Ooh, you about to cum for me?" he asked lust deep in his voice.

"Mmmm hmmm."

"Yeah?" he asked slapping my ass hard. "I want you to cum all over this d**k. Can you do that for daddy?"

"Yeah."

"Not yeah, say it in Spanish."

"Sí."

"Sí what, Jasmine? Spit that shit out!"

"Sí papi, oh yeah baby, I'm about to-"

"To what?"

"Cum. Mmmmmmmmmmmm shit!" I screamed out as I felt the warmth of the liquid dropping down my leg as Sean slapped my ass and rubbed my c**t, intensifying my orgasm. He separated my ass cheeks and pushed his thumb into my asshole, as he flipped me over and sat me on top of him.

"Ride it." he said as I started to bounce up and down on his d**k, massaging his balls with my free hand. Since I wasn't facing him, he played with my ass and pulled my hair. "Oh yeah Jas, just like that. Bounce that ass for me. Don't stop." he moaned as I did what he said. I could feel my body preparing itself for another orgasm and I prayed that Sean and I would have one together. I was tired but the sex was so great, I didn't want to cheat myself out of another burst of pleasure.

My walls began contracting again as he helped me out this time and began fucking me as well.

"Cum with me Jas."

"I am. I'm coming right now!" I yelled out as he groaned, his body jerking.

"Fuck!" he yelled as I climbed off of him. We both lay there panting and sweating, possibly from the best sex either one of us ever had. I was too tired to get up and take a shower or even change the sheets. Sean rolled over and draped his arm over me, pulling me in close.

"Thanks." I said as he chuckled.

"For what?"

"The best sex I ever had."

"No, thank you." he Said kissing the back of my shoulder. "Jas, I love you, you know. You're not just another girl. I really do love you. This is where we belong."

"I know and I love you too." I said nuzzling closer to him before I drifted off into the best sleep I had gotten since Summer was born.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I've been stressed out lately. But things are stating to look up, so expect more uploads.

Sex scene....yummy. I didn't want this to be too explicit because there is sooooo much more I wanted to add but I didn't.

Hope yu enjoy. And please comment n let me know what yu think about this chapter. Love yu guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
225K 5.2K 24
Passion js a virgin stripper , she shakes her ass for cash and she proud of it. She doesnt want a boyfriend because she think shes independent. But o...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...
7.8K 166 16
A girl name Ashley have a Fucked up life she don't care about her self , people judging her , she's a stripper ,Groupie and smokes weed all day one...