Broken Arrows

By paintedstories

What happens when four former best friends are forced to spend their summer together in an old lake house? It... More

foreword
00 | an unlikely bond
00 | a shocking clash
01 | an unexpected collision
02 | a journey's beginning
03 | a night's ride
04 | a rocky past
05 | a morning jog
06 | an intense chat
07 | a treacherous slope
08 | an uneventful party
09 | a flower crown
10 | a rainy day
11 | a girl overboard
12 | an independence day
13 | a perfect gift
14 | a scary confession
15 | a harsh reality
16 | a strange encounter
17 | a terrible argument
18 | a steady confrontation
19 | an uncertain future
20 | a story's end
afterword

spin-off

5.1K 172 18
By paintedstories

M E M O R Y  L A N E

Scarlett Flores has her future all planned out. In her third year of her undergraduate degree as a Fine Arts Major, she has long adjusted to dorming with her chatty roommate, stocking up on microwaveable dinners, and balancing coursework and a steady social life.

That is, until an accident throws her into the hospital, causing her to lose many of her memories. Suffering from retrograde amnesia, Scarlett is forced to navigate through the life she's spent years living and figure out how to get to where she once was.

It isn't until she meets a boy in a Star-Lord costume that she catches a glimpse of what it means to mend a broken relationship. Hunter Castro has a lot of experience on that front and is more than willing to help her out. But she has no idea what she is getting herself into.

***

hunter's long awaited spin-off is now posted on my profile, and i'd appreciate if you'd check it out—especially if you enjoyed broken arrows. this gives me the opportunity to write about the gang's life after their story and see how college is working out for them. and yes, sachi and the others will be in it. thank you & check out my ask, tumblr, and twitter, where i post picspams (like the one above) and give out spoilers for my writing if you'd like.

carolina x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 0 12
A old-Fashioned love story about a girl called Cassie and a boy named James. Cassie has had a dark childhood and when she turns 18 she runnes to live...
7.8M 379K 69
Now available as Audiobook on Audible India. Spring. It's the season to love, share, and find happiness. But for Tyler? Not really. To her, it's just...
568 31 11
Four charming boys What's more to say. 🌱Photograph to the faithful owner not me🌱 Start date: 8/1/15 Finished:7/14/17
4.6K 51 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...