(SasuSaku) This could be our...

By AEuraoba

Sakura Haruno. Pretty, popular and without a care in the world. Sasuke Uchiha, gentlemen and polite or that's... More

(SasuSaku) This could be our moment.
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter- 9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter 19- ending
UPDATE

Chapter- 14

2.3K 69 15
By AEuraoba

Sorry for the long update guys :( homework and school is quite tough. but im on vaca. now so i kinda have time to make an update. without a delay, here is chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV
I finally decided to call Princess, hey? What else is there lose?

*ring* *ring* " Hello?" The voice on the other side of the phone answered.

"It's Sasuke, remember we bumped into each other the other day?" I say.

"Ohhhh! Right!! How are you?" She replies back enthusiastically.

"Good, hey do you want to grab some ice cream later this afternoon?" I asks her.

Inner sasuke: aren't you forgetting something?

'What?'

Inner sasuke: Sakura you Baka. -.-

'Yeah. So?'

Inner sasuke: are you seriously going to let her go that easily?

'I have no chance with her anymore. Might as well move on from her.'

Inner sasuke: you're so stupid. Seriously. I'm annoyed with you. Disappointed. You gave up so easily..

'Whatever... '

"Sasuke, are you still there?"

"Yeah yeah sorry. I zoned out for a second there. So are you in?" I say.

"Um. Let me ask" no tone in the other line.

I wait for a few minutes.

"Yeah I can go. So at 6:00?" She says.

"Uhuh. Yeah. See you later, princess." I end the call.

Inner sasuke: you're making a really big mistake by doing this.

'I don't care. Leave me alone. '

Inner sasuke: fine. Don't ask me anymore for advice. I have given up on you. I can't believe you could do this to yourself.. You know what you are? A loser. Who gives up just because she rejected you once.

.....

I lie down back in bed, ugh. Ima sleep until this afternoon. There is so much to think about..
Sakura.. Lena.. Karin.. Now Princess?

What am I going to do...
-------

Princess's POV (yay! ;) we have her POV..)

"So princess, are you seriously going to go with that douche?" My bestfriend looks at me, smirking.

"He's not a douche. He actually looks pretty cute. " I reply back to her.

"Fine. If you get hurt again by another boy, I'm here to punch him for you" she smiles.

I smile back at her "thanks bestie" I hug her.

" okay, time to get ready for that 'date' " she gets up from the bed. She walks around the room, looking for clothes to wear.

"Okay." I say, smiling.

This is going to be fun..
_______

Okay sorry. For this reaaaalllyy long update. Forgive thee. What do you think of this one?

Don't hate on princess :3

I'm sorry if this one sucks. Like literally sucks. Gomen.

Comment and vote❤️

Instagram: altheaeuraoba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 27
When Sakura Haruno loses her memory in the tight battle between Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha, she gets married to Sasuke three years later out of pity fo...
32.7K 688 20
Ramen loving, Naruto Uzumaki, and Revenge seeking, Sasuke Uchiha, have known each other their whole lives... but don't know each other. Until... they...
62.3K 1.3K 16
Naruto one day confessed his love for Sasuke and got turned down brutally. One day a new guy comes to school and starts hanging around Naruto a lot...
547K 16.3K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...