The Taste of Tears (VFany Fan...

By Recrivain

"Don't fall in love with me, you'll only get hurt in the end...." "I just want to teach you that nothing is f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 20

570 41 10
By Recrivain

It didn’t take long for Taehyung to realize that Tiffany must have returned to the club. At that same night, he drove to Seoul. There must be a reason why Tiffany had to leave him. He was sure—as sure as the earth revolved around the sun—that Seonghwa had done something to her.

Taehyung drove his car as if he was chased by the devil itself. At first, he went to Taeyeon’s house. But that house was empty.

   When he got to the club, he ignored the bouncer who was trying to stand in his way. Taehyung punched him on the face.

   The other bouncers quickly hauled him and stunned him using a stun gun. Taehyung fell onto the ground. He groaned painfully. He didn’t know how long those bouncers stunned him, but he felt paralyzed. He couldn’t even move his fingers.

   Luckily for Taehyung, Taeyeon saw what was happening. Earlier that evening, Seonghwa re-assigned her to work at XX Club. She immediately realized what made that devil change his mind. There was only one possibility.

   “Stop it!” Taeyeon pushed one of the bouncers. “Are you trying to kill him?”

   Taehyung really looked like he was in a great pain. Taeyeon knelt. “Taehyung-ssi, are you alright?”

   “Tiffany…, where is she? I need to see her.” Taehyung held his chest.

   Taeyeon completely realized what had happened. So, it is true that Seonghwa has got Tiffany back….

   “You won’t see Tiffany here.” That was all Taeyeon could say. She pulled out her cellphone and made a phone call.

   “Jungkook-ssi, it’s me.” Taehyung heard Taeyeon called his dongsaeng. “I need your help.”

………………………………………………

Taehyung stayed at Taeyeon’s house that night. Jungkook and Taeyeon sat next to his bed.

   Taehyung looked around him. He was in Tiffany’s bedroom. Everything was pink there. The bed sheet, the wall, the curtain, even the table lamp. Taehyung could even smell Tiffany’s favorite perfume in the air.

   Everything he saw only made his heart hurt even more. He covered his face with the back of his right arm. He secretly sobbed.

Jungkook and Taeyeon glanced at each other.

“Seonghwa must have taken Tiffany to his house.” Taeyeon broke the silence.

Taehyung clutched his fist in anger.

“You have to be patient, Taehyung-ssi.” Taeyeon felt really sorry for that handsome man. “I will help you see Tiffany.”

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Taeyeon.

................................................

Seonghwa knew really well how to keep Tiffany in her golden cage. Taeyeon couldn’t even reach her on the phone. She came to Seonghwa’s fortress—that was what she called his house—but before she stepped into the front yard, Seonghwa’s bodyguards sent her away.

Taehyung followed Taeyeon and parked his car somewhere near Seonghwa’s house. He really hoped and prayed Tiffany would show herself.  He waited there and never left his car, except when he needed to buy food or go to the toilet.

Taehyung was so restless that he often thought of barging into the house. He didn’t care if Seonghwa’s men would kill him, as long as he could see how Tiffany was doing inside the golden fortress, he was willing to die.

On the fifth day, Taehyung couldn’t stand his misery anymore. He got out of his car, he had to see Tiffany. His mind had been so worried for that woman’s safety. What if Seonghwa hurt her all these days while he was foolishly waiting in his car?

Taehyung walked toward Seonghwa’s house like a hungry wolf when the gate suddenly opened. A black fancy sedan was going out of the house. It was daylight and the sun shone brightly, Taehyung could see clearly who was sitting on the back seat of the car. It was Tiffany. He felt as if a sledgehammer had just smashed his heart.

Taehyung didn’t move an inch. He was standing between the car and the gate. The driver honked twice, but Taehyung didn’t seem to hear it. His eyes were looking straight into Tiffany’s eyes.

Tiffany was startled to find Taehyung standing right in front of her car. Something cut her heart so deeply to see how Taehyung looked like at that moment. It was clear to her that Taehyung hadn’t shaved for days. Those eyes of his were the eyes of a very sick man. He looked thinner than the last time she had seen him. Taehyung-ssi, why didn’t you eat well?

The driver honked again. The bodyguard who was sitting on the front seat unfastened his seat belt. Tiffany immediately realized what would happen.

“No, I’ll talk to him.”

“Tiffany….” Taehyung spontaneously called her name when she got out of the car. There was a spark of happiness emitted from his eyes. Tiffany had just realized how red those eyes were. It broke her heart to see the man she loved more than anything in this world looked so miserable like this. Please forgive me….

“Taehyung-ssi,” Tiffany finally opened her mouth, “what are you doing here?”

“I’m taking you home.” Taehyung smiled.

Tiffany’s heart was hurt more than before. “I thought I had explained it clearly in my letter….”

“I’ve tried to digest everything. I’ve tried to convince myself that everything we had was just a dream…, but I couldn’t.” Taehyung took a step forward. “I need to know why. Why you returned to this damned place….”

“Taehyung-ssi, I wish I didn’t have to say this, but the reason why I left you is because I realized that I was such a fool.” Tiffany knew she had to kill her heart. “You should know that I was bored with my fancy life. Seonghwa spoiled me like a princess in a fairy tale. I had had too much of all the fortune around me when you came along…. So I thought, I could fool around with you for a while….”

Taehyung looked at Tiffany without blinking. The midday sun was burning his back, but he shuddered like it was winter.

“I really pity you, Kim Taehyung-ssi. You are blinded by your fantasy of a perfect girl that would love you forever—“

“That girl is standing right in front of me.”

“No,” Tiffany shook her head, “the perfect girl in your fantasy doesn’t exist.”

Taehyung walked closer. They were only a meter apart. “What had Seonghwa done to you? Did he threaten you? Did he say he would kill me if you refused to return to him?” Taehyung touched Tiffany’s hand and held it tight.

Tiffany withdrew her hand. “Why would I care if he killed you or not? Life needs money. That’s why I left you. I need money.”

Taehyung couldn’t believe what he had just heard. The girl who was standing in front of him was Tiffany, but he barely recognized her. Did Tiffany really care for money? Was that the reason why she left him?

“You’re just trying to make me hate you….”

“No, I really need money. I’ve been living for money all my life. Can’t you see why I choose someone like Seonghwa oppa? That’s because money is all I ever want.”

Taehyung gasped. “You need money? How much? Tell me how much and I’ll get it for you.”

“Don’t make me pity you more…”

Taehyung clutched Tiffany’s arms tightly, “just tell me how much I must pay to release you from that guy?”

Tiffany warded off Taehyung’s hands. “You couldn’t even take me to a fancy restaurant—“

“How much?!” Taehyung glowered at his girlfriend.

Tiffany gasped. Taehyung’s stare really pierced through her heart. I must’ve hurt you really bad, right, Taehyung-ssi….?

“Two billion won.” Tiffany looked at Taehyung coldly. “Bring me two billion won and maybe I’ll change my mind….”

“Two… two billions won?” Taehyung staggered.

“Yes, two billion won. That’s the price you have to pay if you want to sleep with me again.” Tiffany was really disgusted of herself.

Taehyung’s was deeply wounded by Tiffany’s words. She talked as if everything they had and everything they did was just a game. He shook his head. No, Tiffany didn’t mean what she said.

Taehyung looked into Tiffany’s eyes, trying to see what he used to see in those pretty eyes. But her eyes were covered with snow. They were frozen. Taehyung realized something bitter.

“All right… if that’s what you want, I’ll bring two billion won for you.” He let go of his hands on her.

“You’re really pathetic….”

“You’re worth more than two billion won to me….”

Tiffany turned around. She couldn’t let herself see Taehyung or she would give in to her tears. “Don’t come to me unless you have the money….”

Without even trying to glance at Taehyung, Tiffany got into the car. But before she left that poor guy, she still could hear him say, “I don’t know what Seonghwa had done to you, but I swear I’ll make him pay for it….”[]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 949 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
15.3K 1K 18
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
268K 17.4K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
3.4K 227 57
Taekook walks in on Namjin after getting caught doing it in said couple's bed earlier that day. They get kicked out of their shared house, just for t...