It's Been Killing Me ➢ Camren

Av ssweet-prejudicee

❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that sh... Mer

I: Nice to see you, again?
II: Look, I'm trying.
III: Damn, Dorito Boy!
IV: Sarah Smiles
V: Meh, could be better.
VI: I'm here for you Camz.
VII: Well, this is quite the predicament.
VIII: A Loving Mother, Wife and Friend.
IX: Sisterly Love
X: Scars are reminders of how strong you are.
XII: A change I could get used to.
XIII: Date at The 1975 concert
XIV: Make me forget.
XV: The Big Reveal
XVI: They stand side by side.
XVII: Caught Red-Handed
XVIII: A much needed vacation.
XIX: Tears and Forgiveness
XX: The Underground Bar
XXI: An Unexpected Deal
XXII: Discussions and Arguments
XXIII: A Hard Decision
XXIV: Compromising and Moving In
XXV: We still got time.
Epilogue
Linked Hearts - New Book!

XI: Alcohol is your friend this time.

5.2K 129 29
Av ssweet-prejudicee

"Come on Camila! Just this once. This one senior is having a college party and basically invited everybody! It's going to be fun!" Dinah tugged on my arms with a pout. I just rolled my eyes playfully as she wont stop pulling my arms. "Even Ally's coming!" She whined. I groaned feeling annoyed "Then just go without me. You know parties aren't my thing." I'm never one to go to parties because I'm just plain awkward. "You've been a college student for at least 10 months now and you haven't went to one party yet."

"That's because I hate parties. I can't stand staying in a crowded place full off smelly and sweaty college students that are probably only there to get laid." I pulled my arms to make her let go before sitting on my bed, crossing my arms in annoyance. Dinah sent me a sympathetic smile to which I replied with a sarcastic tight-lipped smile. "I know it's not your thing but you need to loosen up a little. You're not going to have this much freedom forever!"

I groaned knowing that she's probably right. I mean, she does have a fair point. Like I mean, why do I even bother saying that I shouldn't take things for granted when I always bury myself in work and assignments. I rarely go out because of college and I never have fun nowadays. I'm not the kind of person to really follow the trends.

If my friends are having fun then maybe I can have fun too. It's only one party right? What's the worse that could happen? Besides, Lauren's coming too so maybe we can keep each other company.

I stomped my feet in defeat as I gave up, thanks to her persistent personality. "Alright, alright Dinah!" The Polynesian squealed and enveloped me in a tight hug making it so hard for me to breath that I had to push her away. Dinah looked at me like I just kicked a puppy so I hesitantly hugged her again causing her to grin widely. Even if Dinah has a kind of tough exterior that makes her look intimidating, well... only to the people that doesn't know her. She's actually a cute puppy and is the sweetest person ever.

"Okay, enough hugging. My lungs are being deprived of oxygen right now and I can't breath." My voice was an octave higher because of Dinah basically putting all of her weight on me. She mumbled a quick 'sorry' before letting me go. I just laughed. Straightening my shirt out, I smiled at the Polynesian. I always appreciate her affectionate gestures. I just think that it's so Dinah-like thing for her to do. I'm never surprised anymore whenever she call me to go to her room so we can watch Titanic together and cry together.

The Polynesian always asks me first if I wanted to join them whenever she's going somewhere. She never wants me to feel left out and I appreciate that so much. Even if those four idiots are annoying most of the time, I'll never trade them for the world because when together, we're the five idiots.

"Well now that you're going, the squad is now complete!" Dinah hollered making me laugh. I also shouted a loud 'whoo' that echoed in my the room loudly that made the both of us laugh. We rested our head against each other's while laughing before we got interrupted by the door opening. After composing ourselves, Dinah and I looked to check who is was only to see the other three girls looking at us with questioning, confused smiles on their faces.

"I mean I knew the two of you are crazy but I didn't you two were that crazy to plot your plans to kill us." Normani joked with a teasing smile as she came inside with Lauren and Ally. I gasped in mock hurt, "That was one time!" I teased looking at her with a glare. "And we wont do such thing! I thought you trusted us Manibear." Dinah rested her hand against her chest, faking a hurt expression.

"Whatever, dorks." Normani dismissed as she waved her hand back and forth. The green-eyed beauty beside her looked at us with an amused smile before turning to Ally, "How do you handle this two together? I certainly don't know how I handled Camz back then." Ally shook her head playfully, "I don't even know myself. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only sane one." Lauren and Normani laughed at the girls response while Dinah and I jokingly glared at the tiny girl.

"That hurt Allysus." I pouted, wiping an imaginary tear. "You did us wrong." Dinah nodded towards me in mock indignation. The five of us held a straight for a few seconds before breaking into fits of laughter.

We had to stop laughing before we could even talk properly. "So Camila, are you going to the part tomorrow night?" Ally asked with a lighthearted smile. I was about to answer her question but Lauren cut me off, "Please come with us Camz. It wont be the same without you. We're the fab five!" The raven-haired girl was pouting. I rolled my eyes with a small smile. She probably thought that I rejected Dinah's offer already. "Well if you actually let me finish, I would have said that I was coming." I glared at her direction with a smirk.

Hearing me say those words, they all squealed in happiness except Dinah who was entertained. "Oh my gosh, I never would of thought that I would ever hear those words come out of Camila's mouth." Normani fanned herself with her hand. I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time hearing their exaggeration. Their not wrong. I thought I'd never say those words myself either.

"But you're not going out without new clothes." Normani did her famous stank face which made me snort. I think Lauren heard it when she looked at me with a weird glint in her eyes. I wonder what she's thinking. "That's what I was thinking." Dinah said. I groaned in annoyance. Ally just looked at me sadly knowing how much those two can get overboard. "But she looks alright though...?" Lauren said, tilting her head to the side like a cute confused puppy. "Of course she does. But I'm talking about new clothes." Normani shook her head.

"But like, you literally like everything she wears either way." Dinah teased, smirking as she nudged Lauren with her shoulder. Lauren was looking down bashfully at her lap and played with her fingers. Her face was red in embarrassment resulting in such a cute sight. I giggled at her reaction. "Not gonna lie, I do though." She muttered quietly enough for me to hear. The four of us laughed at the revelation even though I blushed when she complimented me.

The five of us agreed to go to the mall. Lauren drove us to the mall with me sitting in the front while the three other girls sat in the back. The car ride consisted of jamming out to songs and small silly arguments of Dinah and Lauren on what song they should play next as Ally tried to calm them down while Normani... well she didn't care. I just sat in front, shaking my head in exasperation.

Finally, we arrived at the mall. The mall was packed. Their seems to be some kind of event happening. We didn't know who it was but we decided to check them out. We went to go for a closer look and we saw a girl sitting on a stool as she perfectly played the guitar as she sang a song that seemed to be an original from her. I smiled in amazement. It's great to see other people's dream come true, you know. I know I can't be as amazing as this girl. But I'm still trying and that's what matters.

"Don't say that." Lauren whispered in my ear. "You're talented. I don't mean to insult this girl but I think you're better. One day, you're going to be standing on stage with hundred thousands of people cheering for you. And finding out that you sold out thousands and thousands of tickets while you rocked the whole stadium." Her front pressed against my back as she gave me a brief hug. I smiled at her encouraging words before looking at our friends.

"Yeah, don't give up now Chancho. You will be an amazing performer." Dinah said. Ally and Normani nodded in agreement. "See, we're your number one fans." Ally grinned, making my heart melt at her sweetness. "Thank you so much guys!" I awed and ushered them for a group hug. "Enough of this sappy shit. We're not here to watch the show." The Polynesian stuck out her tongue.

I roamed my eyes around the crowded mall trying to find an interesting store that suited my kind of style. I didn't even want to come here but Dinah and Normani just had to drag me with them. I'm not even going to the party just so people can check me out. I'm not that fond of shopping alone. I only like when I'm with someone to keep me company. But apparently I need to spice things up a bit, from Dinah's words herself.

My eyes landed on a store that was too bright for my liking. I cringed and looked away, my eyes already hurting.

Normani, Ally and Dinah lead us to a random store while Lauren and I walked behind them. Having our own conversation with the most random things. However our conversation was halted when Dinah and Normani dragged me to a rack of clothes. I checked some clothes out. A woman that seemed to be in her mid-20s walked to us with a painfully obvious fake smile. She looks like she doesn't even wanna be here and she hates her job.

The woman told me that this one shirt suits me but it wasn't my style. I know damn well that they are only doing this so they can earn the money when I buy this.

I didn't know where to choose from at this point. I looked over to Lauren and Ally who were looking through a rack of clothes. "Giving up now, Chancho?" Dinah walked over to me, shaking her head in disappointment. I grumbled, crossing my arms. She called Normani over. The dark-skinned girl walked over to us, confused. They looked at each other before Normani said, "Say no more."

Normani handed me a tight, grey, long-sleeved sweater that was doesn't cover your shoulders. Dinah then tossed me a black ripped jeans that was bleached. After they were done picking my outfit, they pushed me inside the dressing room. I sighed in annoyance before trying them on while grumbling.

After I was done putting them on, I checked myself out on the mirror. I thought I actually looked good. I turned around to check out how I look while doing some weird silly poses here and there. Looking at my reflection, I nodded to myself. Damn you look good, me.

Smiling, I opened the door and showed them the outfit. When they turned to look at me, their jaws dropped. "Oh my, Camila... You look gorgeous in those!" Ally gasped. Dinah and Normani high-fived each other probably feeling accomplished. As I was showing them the outfit, I could feel Lauren's gaze on my body. I briefly looked at her direction and my speculations were right. She was checking me out and it made me feel beautiful.

"Wow, Camila..." She whispered. I smirked.

I discreetly winked at her that made her surprised and widen her eyes. I giggle before going back in to change back to my previous clothes.

After changing back, we went to In-N-Out. Dinah and Lauren switched so we both sat in the back. The line was so long and we had to wait for five minutes. Apparently, Lauren had to go to the bathroom really bad. "What's taking so long..." Lauren whined, squirming on her seat. I laughed at her funny predicament. "I don't appreciate your attitude right now, Camz. I'm literally about to burst and you are here laughing at me."

I just laughed some more. "I really have to go badly." Lauren said. The four of us didn't even get to reply to her when she was already outside the car, heading inside the restaurant barefoot. After we gasped we couldn't stop laughing. "Oh my God she's going barefoot." Ally managed to say through her laugh. I was basically tearing up at this point just as much as the other girls.

It didn't take long as the line quickly lessened. When we were in front, Ally started talking to the girl getting our food ready. "These are for the girls over here, my children." She talked in a British accent. I had to stop a laugh so we wouldn't break our cover. "Really problematic children I must say." Ally whispered to her. The woman then handed Ally our tea. Normani asked Ally with a fake British accent, "Is that my tea, mommy?"

I snorted so hard. After we were far enough, we laughed so hard.

We had to compose ourselves and drove to the front to pick up Lauren. She went inside to sit beside me. The Cuban-American sighed in satisfaction. "Finally. What took you guys so long?" I snorted one again and answered, "Nothing. The line was just long."

The girls giggled resulting in Lauren looking at us with confusion before shrugging then sipping from her shake cutely.

_

Today is the day of the party. All of us were inside Camila and I's room. We just changed our clothes and we were just about to go to the party. I still can't believe Camz agreed to this because this party will be packed! The guy is seriously rich and most people know him. I know that I don't know the guy is but the party in some huge house with a pool so I immediately thought of coming.

We already wore our swimsuits under our outfits so we're pretty much ready. "This night is going to be a blast!" Dinah shouted excitedly as she gave me a fist bump. I laughed and nodded in agreement. "I swear to God if I wake up in some strange place... I'm going to blame you Cheechee." Camila muttered under her breath adorably. She had her hair in a high ponytail which made her even more beautiful. "Nah uh, you're going to have fun and I'm assuring you that." Her best friend gave her a side hug. "Yeah, Mila." Ally joined the hug. I smiled at the sight.

"Why can't you be like that Manibear?" I turned to Normani who was casually looking at her nails. My best friend looked up and raised an eyebrow, clearly offended. "Excuse me? You love me, Lo." She sassed. I rolled my eyes jokingly and hugged her too.

Half an hour later, we drove to the party.

_

So here we are now, standing outside the huge house. Even the front yard was full of people. Damn, the guy's parents must be so rich to have this kind of house. Dinah rang the doorbell and we waited for somebody to open the door. A minute later, a guy opened the door. I looked at him up and down. Okay, he was anything but sober. I noticed his eyes checking out Camila making me feel suddenly possessive. I glanced at Camila to see that she didn't notice the guy checking him out.

Snarling, I glared at the guy warningly before wrapping my arms around Camila's waist and tugging her by my side. She squealed in surprise and then relaxed. The small brunette was blushing and I grinned. And then I remembered about the guy and saw him giving me a glare before seemingly going closer to Camila but he quickly walked to a bush nearby almost stumbling over his own feet. The drunk guy vomited on the bush, making the five of us cringe.

Ignoring him, the five of us went inside with my arms still wrapped around Camila's waist. Without realizing it I was rubbing my thumb up and down on her waist affectionately. I looked around the living room. A group of people were sitting on the couch passing a bong around to each other. They were probably stoned. Loud music played inside the house and beers were scattered all over the house. Couples were either dancing or making out somewhere in a corner. This was truly the definition of a college party.

A random curly-haired guy then walked over to us. We all looked at him weirdly except for Dinah. Then all of a sudden the guy grinned and shouted "Dinah!". The said girl squealed before enveloping him in a quick hug. "Didn't expect to see you here!" The un-named guy told her. "Well how could I not be." Flipping her hair, she laughed. "It's nice to see you here. Have fun." The guy patted her shoulder and winked at us before telling us to wait and heading to the kitchen.

"How do you know him?" Camila asked Dinah. "I just know him from one of my classes." She shrugged.

"Is he your... you know..." The girl I had my arms wrapped around hesitantly asked. The incident with Nela was playing in her mind so she was worried for her best friend. She doesn't want Dinah's heart to be broken again. The girl groaned, "He's gay and he's a cool guy. You guys should get to know him." Camila sighed in relief. At least the guy wont try anything with her.

"Oh look Troye's coming back." She pointed towards the curly-haired guy from before who was holding five bottles of beer. So his name is Troye. "Aye!" He raised a bottle and handed one us beers while muttering a quiet 'for you' to each of us. I see Camila raised the bottle to her nose and grimaced at the smell. I chuckle at her expression. "This smells horrible." She said, making a weird disgusted sound. "It's a college party, what else do you expect?" Troye laughed. "Welp, nice seeing you guys here tonight but I got a party to attend to." He walked away, chugging down his beer while whooping.

"He was interesting." Normani mumbled looking at each of us. "I'm going over there outside the pool with Dinah." Ally told us, putting her hair up in a pony tail also. "We are coming with you guys." Camila, Normani, and I said simultaneously. We head outside to see a bunch of people outside.

All of us looked at each other smiling before raising our beers and clacking them together. I chugged the beer and put it down on a table. We all finished our beers except Camila who was struggling. I laughed at her predicament. I encouraged her to drink it all. "Come on Camz! Drink it! Drink it!" I chanted. The other girls heard and chanted it as well. Camila stared at us and groaned. "Alright." The brunette chugged it all down. "Damn Mila." Normani congratulated. "Nice going Mila." Ally laughed alongside Dinah.

We all split up but I stayed with Camila because I didn't want anything to happen to her. We were dancing together but nothing too extravagant but then out of nowhere Dinah appeared and pushed Camila on the pool. The poor girl screamed in surprise as she fell in the water. I stood in shock and waited for her to resurface. After a few second of silence, I was becoming worried alongside Dinah.

Spoke too soon.

Camila came back up with a grin and shouted "Whoo!" She raised both of her hands up, pushing her hair back. After sighing in relief, I grinned. I pushed Dinah on the pool before I jumped in as the pool splashed at the impact. The three of us laughed. As I turned to Camila, I froze. Camila just raised her shirt up and revealed her swimsuit. My mouth suddenly became dry and I was mesmerized by her beauty.

My eyes raked up and down her body, appreciating her natural beauty. I smirked and removed my shirt also revealing my black bikini top. Out of nowhere, another loud splash came. Ally and Normani just jumped into the water with their swimsuits on. We laughed then began splashing each other. We were having so much fun. "Carry me!" Camila requested to me. I shrugged and let her on my shoulder.

Dinah had Ally on her shoulders and we were having a pool chicken fight. At some point, Dinah slipped and fell under the water, taking Ally with her. Camila shouted 'Victory!' before pecking my head, making my eyes widen. Camila doesn't seem to notice my reaction, thankfully.

The night turned out to be more exciting than expected.

_

Or so it did.

We had too much fun to the point that Camila drank a little bit too much for her to handle. I mean Dinah's really drunk and Normani and Ally had to carry her to her room while I carried Camila to our room. I never expected our night to end this way. Sighing, I looked down at Camila who I was carrying bridal style. Her eyes were half closed and it was clear that she is drunk. The beauty slurred as she tried speaking coherently.

"Lemme go!" She whined, squirming in my hold. I gritted my teeth and held her tighter "Hold still. You can't even walk properly. The room isn't far away so wait for us to get in there."

"Fine." She grumbled as she crossed her arms like a spoiled brat.

We finally got inside. It did take some work here and there because I was carrying Camila with both of my hands. Blowing a breath, I closed the door and lay Camila on her bed. She was still talking incoherently. She sat up on the side of her bed making me look at her. "What?" I asked her confused as she stared me down. "You..." She raised her index finger up and poked my cheek with it. "I don't know how you do it... Like how do you even do it?" I was so confused by now that I didn't even know how to reply so I just answered with another 'What?'

"Why are you so stupid?" She squished my cheeks together as she pouted. "Okay, I don't know what you're talking about and could you please stop molesting my cheeks." I held both of her wrists which made her stop her cute gestures. She stared at me again and tilted her head to the side causing her hair to fall on her side. It was such a simple gesture but enough for me to get mesmerized by her beauty.

"You always make me feel mushy and stuff so I don't know what to do with it like? Are you a wizard or something?" Camila bopped my nose making it scrunch up automatically. "You always make me feel something right here." The drunk girl pointed to her chest. I was surprised.

"Oh, I..." I stuttered feeling a bit flustered. "Shh no be quiet." Putting her finger against my lips, she shushed me. "I know what I'm feeling!" Camila said in a manner as if she just found out the cause of her problem. "And I know what I'm supposed to do!" She held both of my cheeks between her hands. "Camz stop you don't know what you're talking about! You're not sober." I tried to tell her but I froze when I felt soft pair of lips on mine. I gasped not knowing how to react.

A few seconds later with no response from me, Camila whispered against my lips "Please."

That seemed to snap me out of my reverie as I finally kissed her back with the same amount of passion. My arms wrap around her waist as hers were around my neck. Slowly, her hands were in my hair tugging on it gently. I pushed her hair back with my hand and rested them on her waist again affectionately. Minutes later, we ran out of breath, resting our forehead against each other. Our noses were touching and our breath mingled together, making me shiver.

It didn't last long as Camila already pulled me back into another bruising kiss. I pecked her lips a couple of time before smiling as we kissed. That made Camila smile too. "Stop smiling! I can't kiss you like this." The adorable girl giggled. "Deal with it." I laughed, pecking her lips once more. We still held each other.

"Even though I'm totally wasted right now, if you say that you took advantage of me tomorrow, I will definitely slap you." She tried to act serious but she couldn't contain her giggled. Yup, definitely wasted.

"I guess I just needed a little bit of alcohol to get the courage, right?" She joked. I just fell into another fits of giggle.

"Who would've thought." I whispered with a huge happy grin.

But then she literally passed out cold in my arms. I lay there with her head on my chest, grumbling in her sleep. I looked down at her before looking back up at the ceiling. "Of course she just had to pass out." I sighed. I finally closed my eyes, succumbing to sleep.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
12.1K 405 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
74.9K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...