His Fierce Heart

By Fiercestronghearts

I have known him all my life! Aleck Mulloy is my brothers best friend. I never knew I was to be his! I nev... More

1. The party
2. The Future
3. Making me His
4. The Expectations
5. Obey
6. Punishment
7. Trying
8. Pleasure
9. Mistakes
10. Understanding
11. A Hard Lesson
13. Lesson Understood
14. A Truce
15. Excepting Us
16. Playing with Fire
Not an update...
17. Finding Peace..
18. Is This Love
19. Friends Forever
20. Drinks & Attitude
21. Belonging

12. Lesson Learned

12.3K 219 46
By Fiercestronghearts

Unedited.
Previous Ch
I gagged and he pushed them in my throats before pulling them out walking toward the bathroom. "Your next punishment is the belt, but I want to clean up first," he said going in the bathroom.

I stared at Aleck's retreating body with tears pouring down my face.  I shifted my legs then froze as pain paralyzed me. I held my breath and waited for what seemed like forever for the pain to subside a little. How can I take much more of this I thought.  I pulled on my hands but they would not come undone.

My mind was running with so many thoughts... I have never seen Aleck so angry!  I know what I did was wrong and I get sorry won't cut it but he seems to be enjoying my pain! Maybe he had something wrong with him and he liked to hurt me!  The way he fucked me was so painful and degrading! Like I was just a vessel for his wrath! My thoughts were interrupted as Aleck came back from the bathroom.

"I'm going to clean you up than proceed with your punishments," he said as he started wiping my pussy with a warm washcloth.  Oh No!  Did he say punishments with an S! How many more is he planning?  Wasn't this enough I'm thinking as my eyes start to fill up again with tears.

"Punishments," I ask in a whimper. "What," he said leaning over me pushing my hair back so he could see my face. I feel a tear drop down my cheek and my lips start trembling.

"You s-aid pun-ish-ment-Sss," I whimper. He leaned in holding my face taking my lips with his in a bruising kiss. I'm ashamed to admit it but his taste and the way he smells so good turned me on a bit. I felt my nipples pebble up while his tongue assaults my mouth. I feel a pinch and realized he bit on my lower lip. He lets out a deep groan running his tongue over it in a soothing gesture. I feel humiliated when I feel myself getting wet.

"Yes Kenzy, you are getting more than a few punishments today," he said pulling away from my lips.  "Do you want to know why?" he asked while standing up.

"Because I disrespected you in front of your men, disobeyed you, and ran away from you," I said in a quiet voice.  I look down so my hair falls over my face so he can't see my shameful arousal from his kiss.

This man just beat my ass with a hairbrush!  Pounded my pussy until it bled!  Screamed humiliating words while slapping my ass with each vengeful thrust into me! And I feel turned on when he put his lips on mine shoving his tongue in my mouth! What the fuck is wrong with me I'm thinking!

"Absolutely those three things you are getting a punishment for," he said. I felt a moment of relief thinking I've already done two so one more and it's over.

How wrong I was! He walked back from the closet with his belt coming to stand in front of me saying "your also getting a punishment for each person that was punished today because of your actions!"

I hung my head down in shame thinking of my parents.   Tears came to my eyes spilling over as I thought of my dad shouts and my mum crying out. I took a big shuttering breath as I prepared to take my punishment for making my mum get one.

Aleck reached down taking my chin in his big hand pulling my head up. "Look at me Kenzy," he said. I looked up at him as he wipes a tear on my cheek with his thumb.

"This arse whipping is for your mum because I'm sure this is what happened to her. I want you to count and say 'sorry' after every stroke of the belt," he said looking in my eyes.

A sob escapes my throat as I nod my head.  His grip tightens on my jaw "words Kenzy, I want your words," he said.

"Yes Aleck, I will count and say 'sorry' as you've asked of me," I said with sincerity. I feel terrible about my mum! I feel so childish that I've caused all this.

Aleck let go of my chin walking to the side of me. "Put your legs together and straight out," he said as he pulled up the other ottoman for my legs. I was so sore and felt so swollen down there it hurt to put them together but I did it and he shoved the ottoman up to the one I was on.

I pulled on my hands to center myself letting out a yelp because my wrists hurt. "I would untie your hands, but I don't think you could take this punishment without being restrained as of yet," he said.

(As of yet) what the hell did that mean? I'm hoping to never get this again!  Not if I can help it!  What a strange thing to say I'm thinking as he brings the first stroke down across my ass with such force that I cried out in agony!

"one, I'm sorry," I cried out with a sob.  Oh dear lord how many of these am I getting I wondered as the next strike hit its target.  I feel like my skin is being torn off by the tenth.  I'm biting my lip so hard by the twentieth hit I can taste blood.

"Thirty, I'm sooo sorr-y Al-eck," I sob out trying to catch my breath.  I feel the belt stop,  I could do nothing but lay still. My whole body is in pain but I let it wash over me in waves trying to show resilience.  Tears were still pouring down my face and I couldn't get them to stop.

I felt his hand in my hair as he pulled my head up while standing right in front of me.  He pushed his sweats down and I see his extremely hard cock spring out right in my face.  He stroked it a few times running the tip down the path of tears on my face. "Open your mouth," he grunted.

I obeyed him immediately, and the tip of his cock pushed between my lips. Releasing his hold on it, he slipped his other hand into my hair, and pulled me down until his cock was buried in my mouth.  With zero hesitation, he began to lift my head up and down his shaft with little jabs.

"Show me your a good girl, and take what I give you baby," he grits out before he shoved his cock fully into her mouth, forcing it down my throat and my tears began to slip down my cheeks as the muscles inside my throat burned.

Aleck groaned, before pulling back out and thrusting back in again. At some point, he held my head and push so deep into my throat holding it. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My lungs burned and I was slightly dizzy as I struggled more and more to breathe.

"Oh fuck... yes..." He said with a groan, his thrusts coming harder. "Swallow, little bird, I want you to swallow all of it," he gasp out! 

Pushing my hair back he continues bobbed my head up and down his length for several seconds before he pull my head down hard at the same time that his hips thrust upwards

I swallowed, my throat muscles working, because there was really no other way. My body automatically drank the hot fluid spurting straight down my throat. I couldn't taste it, because my tongue was pressed against the underside of his cock.

Aleck held me in place, ignoring my small whimpers as I drank him down. His thumb rubbed through the tears on my cheek as he cradled my face, slowly pulling off of my mouth with his softening dick.

I gulped in air, filling my lungs for the first time since he'd put his cock to my lips, and became even more dizzy as the sudden in take of oxygen rushed through me. My throat was sore from his use of it and I need my hands released.

Aleck reach down starting to undo the rope from the bolt hook.  Thank God, my arms and shoulders were killing me "I'm sorry Aleck," I said quietly.

He release the rope picking me like I weight nothing sitting in the chair with me on his lap.  I winced as my ass hit the fabric of his sweats. "I know you are Kenz," he said while undoing the ties around my wrist.

He rubbed my wrist where the ties left some marks. I admired his strong fingers watching him rub my wrist and felt a stirring in my stomach. I start to think about his touch and how much it effects me.

"What are you sorry for Kenzy," he ask me? I thought about it than told him what I'm sorry for from my heart.

"I'm sorry I disrespected you when I argued with you in front of your men. I'm sorry I was fighting with you about being punished and called you an asshole," I said feeling ashamed about how I behaved.

When I really think about it I was acting like a brat. He pushed my hair back and I realize I have to say more. "I'm sorry I disobeyed you by running away to my parents. I'm sorry I got my mom in trouble and involved her in our problem," I said putting my head down thinking about my mum.

I added the apologies realizing I said four and I had four punishments so I must be right about some of them.

"I'm proud of you Kenz, that you are aware of what was wrong and that you seem really sorry about it," he said giving her me a small squeeze which made me feel good.

"So, that was the four big things I was punished for right," I asked feeling hope that it might be over. He doesn't say anything so I get a little deflated.

I think it was four punishment .. he spanked me with a brush, hurt me when he fucked me, I got the belt worse than ever and he choked me with his cock until I thought I would pass out. Yup, that's four to me!

"So, I had four punishment right," I ask. He look at me, than started to laugh.  I don't see anything that funny but he looks so sexy when he smiles I don't say anything.

"Yes that was four punishment, but you have one more to go Kenz," he said while stroking my cheek.  I look at him surprised "I do," I whisper.

"Yes baby, you do! Did you forget who else you involved in this," he said. I think for a minute and the only one I can think of is Colina, but how did I get her in trouble. "Oh-No, Colina," I gasps.

Oh God did aleck do something to her! Is that why her car was abandoned. "Oh-Aleck! Did you do something to her? She didn't want to be involved! She only drove me-,"

"No I didn't do anything to Colina," he said cutting me off quickly. My panic receded a bit "ok Aleck, I'm sorry I panicked," I said feeling more relaxed. Wait, if Aleck didn't do anything then Colina didn't get in trouble I'm thinking. "Why am I being punished if Colina didn't get in trouble," I ask.

"Well, I'm one hundred percent sure she got in trouble Kenz! Liam grabbed her from her car and didn't look happy," he said with a frown.

ALECKS POV

I pulling my fingers out of her throat walking toward the bathroom. I knew if I stayed at that moment I would go beyond what she can handle. My sadistic side wanted to come out but I knew it would be awhile before she could handle that kind of play.

"Your next punishment is the belt, but I want to clean up first," I said going in the bathroom.

I get in the shower with my mind racing! God.. that felt good to fuck her with no restraint. It cooled some of my anger off to hear her cries and whimpers as I pounded into her viciously. I loved the look of her ass as I rained down blows and the blood rushed to her skin getting bright red.  I'm getting hard again so I turn the water on cold as I finish up. I still have to belt her ass before I can take her again.

I grab a wash cloth with some warm water,  soap and a bowl so I can clean her up as I leave the bathroom. She is laying with her hands still tied out in front of her and her ass across the ottoman. Her legs are spread apart on each sides of the ottoman, she's probably too sore to put them together. She looks beautiful like that. My breath catches for a moment as her position has her looking like an offering!

"I'm going to clean you up than proceed with your punishments," I said as I started cleaning her pussy of my cum and some of her blood.  Wow, her pussy looks pink, swollen and well used. Mmmm, makes me crazy with lust that I did that. That I own that!

"Punishments," she said in a whimper. "What," I ask leaning over her back pulling her hair back to see her beautiful face.

"You s-aid pun-ish-ment-Sss," she whimpers out with her lips trembling.  I can't help myself as I leaned in taking her lips with mine devouring her mouth, bitting on her lower lip with a groan.  Her mouth is so sweet and her lips so plump.  I could taste her tears on her lips which makes my cock rock hard.

"Yes Kenzy, you are getting more than a few punishments today," I said pulling away from her lips. "Do you want to know why?" I asked while standing up.

I have to move away before I shove my cock down her throat.  Ugh..I want to watch her take my cock in her mouth with tears pouring down her face while she's gagging and crying on my meat!!

"Because I disrespected you in front of your men, disobeyed you, and ran away from you," she said in a quiet voice snapping me out of my fantasy.

I look down at her a bit stunned as I see her blushing. Is she turned on I wonder. She hides her face with her hair as if embarrassed. Oh my God.. she's turned on I'm sure of it! I take a look at her tits hanging down and I see her nipples pebble up! Good to know that my kiss can get that out of her after everything I've done to her so far today!  I know she is submissive but to think she could be a bit of a masochist is beyond amazing!

"Absolutely those three things you are getting a punishment for," I said. I watched as she had a moment of relief thinking shes almost done. Yup, not by a long shot baby I'm thinking as I walk to the closet grabbing one of my belts. I grab the belt that I know will cause the most pain because I think this is a lesson she needs to learn harshly!

She cannot run around selfishly causing problems like she has been!  I walked back from the closet coming to stand in front of her "your also getting a punishment for each person that was punished today because of your actions!" I said.

She hung her head down. Tears flowing down on the floor.  She took a big shuttering breath as I reached down taking her chin pulling her head up. "Look at me Kenzy," I said. She looked up at me and I see shame but also guilt. Good she's sorry! That's a start.

I wipe a tear off her cheek with my thumb, wishing I could shove my cock in her crying face. "This arse whipping is for your mum because I'm sure this is what happened to her. I want you to count and say 'sorry' after every stroke of the belt," i said looking her in the eye.

A sob escapes her throat and she nodded her head. Nope, not going to do! My grip tightens on her jaw "words Kenzy, I want your words," I said.

"Yes Aleck, I will count and say 'sorry' as you've asked of me," she said. Wow, that was the perfect response!  That's how I want her to be.  I'm so turned on from her behavior right now that my cock twitches and leaks pre cum.

I let go of her chin walking to the side of her.  "Put your legs together and straight out," I said as I pulled up the other ottoman for her legs. I watched as she flinched struggling to put her legs together as I shoved the ottoman up to the other one. Now I could get her good with my aims as I swing the belt.

She pulled on her hands to center herself yelping because her wrists hurt I would guess. "I would untie your hands, but I don't think you could take this punishment without being restrained as of yet," I said.

I raise my arm bringing the first stroke down across her ass with pleasure at the sound of the belt making contact with her delicate skin.  The immediate welt across her ass and her cry of pain has my heart racing out of my chest with euphoria.

Before I can say anything "one, I'm sorry," she cried out with a sob. Her skin was turning a beautiful bright pink with stroke after stroke of my belt. My cock was so hard by the time I was half way through. Her cries and whimpers were so enticing I had to block her out for awhile.

"Thirty, I'm sooo sorr-y Al-eck," she sobbed out with a husky voice. When she said my name in that tone of voice I lost my battle. I had to be inside her. I walked around in front of her seeing the puddle if tears on the floor and adjusted myself.

I put my hand in her hair pulling her head up. God she's beautiful like this! I pushed my sweats down releasing my throbbing cock right in her face. I stroked it a few times running the tip down the path of tears on her face. "Open your mouth," I grunted.

She opened her mouth immediately, that's my good girl I thought. I pushed the tip of my cock between her lips. Releasing my cock, I slipped my other hand into her hair, and pulled her head down until my cock was buried in her gorgeous mouth. The tears were still coming down her face which only excited me. I thrusted my cock back and forth, sliding it over her tongue.

"Show me your a good girl, and take what I give you baby," I grits out before I shoved my cock fully into her mouth, forcing it down her throat and her tears began to slip down her cheeks in a steady stream.   I could feel and hear her choking as the muscles inside her throats squeezed my cock like a vice.

I groaned in appreciation, before pulling back out and thrusting back in again. I drove her down onto it as deep as I could.  I held her head firmly and felt the head of my cock slip through her warm wet mouth and down deep in her throat. I held it there for a moment, loving the feeling.  I fucked my cock into her mouth over and over, faster and faster, relishing the power I had, making her take it!

"Oh fuck... yes..." I said with a groan as I start thrusting harder. I can feel the tingle running up my spine.

"Swallow, little bird, I want you to swallow all of it," I tell her as I push her hair back so I can see her mouth swallowing my dick. She looks so hot with my cock down her throat and tears in her eyes. She mewed a plea as I pushed back in deeper, and that desperate cry pushed me over the edge.

I feel my balls fill up as I slammed her face into my groin and thrust my hips upwards, holding it there as my body was rocked with an amazing orgasm. I pinned her head even tighter between my hands and my cum streamed out into her mouth and gagging throat.

I held Kenzy in place, ignoring her small whimpers as she choked my fluid down.  I ran my thumb through the tears on her cheek as I cradled her face, slowly pulling out of her mouth.

She sucked in air as if her lungs just started working.   Aww, she looks adorable with a red ass, tear stained face and swollen lips. I reach down to release the rope from the bolt hook

"I'm sorry Aleck," I hear her say quietly. I release the rope picking her up sitting in the chair with her on my lap. She winced I'm sure because of her sore ass. "I know you are Kenz," I say taking her hands in mine undoing the ties.

I rubbed her wrist where the ties left some marks. "What are you sorry for Kenzy," I ask? I'm hoping she gives me the answers I need.

"I'm sorry I disrespected you when I argued with you in front of your men. I'm sorry I was fighting with you about being punished and called you an asshole," she said. I look at her face and see she is blushing trying to cover her face with her hair.

I push her hair back as she said "I'm sorry I disobeyed you by running away to my parents.  I'm sorry I got my mom in trouble and involved her in our problem," she said while putting her eyes down in shame.

I'm surprised she actually knew what things to be sorry for. The only thing I can think is she is sincerely sorry for those things or she reads mind. I know she can't read minds so I'm going with sincerity with her apologies.

"I'm proud of you Kenz, that you are aware of what was wrong and that you seem really sorry about it," I said giving her a small squeeze.

"So, that was the four big things I was punished for right," she asked me with hope in her eyes. She's so adorable sometimes I can't help but want to baby her. "So, I had four punishment right," she said.

    I look at her, than start to laugh because I guess my dick down her throat was a punishment to her. Well I was kind rough so I will give her that one.

"Yes that was four punishment, but you have one more to go Kenz," I said while stroking her cheek. She looks at me with wide eyes "I do," she whispers.

"Yes baby, you do! Did you forget who else you involved in this," I asked her. She looks confused than shocked "Oh-No, Colina," she gasps.

"Oh-Aleck! Did you do something to her? She didn't want to be involved! She only drove me-," cutting her off "No I didn't do anything to Colina," I told her quickly.

Her panic receded a bit "ok Aleck, I'm sorry I panicked," she said with her shoulders relaxing down. She looks at me in confusion tilting her head "why am I being punished if Colina didn't get in trouble," she asked. "Well, I'm one hundred percent sure she got in trouble Kenz! Liam grabbed her from her car and didn't look happy," I said with a frown.

Thank you for reading!  There will be a scene in the next chapter that's (x-rated) I will put a warning before that part so if anyone wants to skip it they can move on to the rest of the chapter without the details.. thanks again for reading my book!
F.S. Heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1K 40
* Dark Romance * with some mystery... 18+ mature content. Read at your own risk I have my own desires. I was hurt by my husband actions. I needed to...
157K 3.7K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
199K 5.9K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
573K 14.6K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...