Meeting Her (A Jungkook Fanfi...

By -TheAquaGirl-

It was an early morning. I was 15 and without a care in the world. I was in the midst of a meadow full of su... More

More."
Even
And
For
Hope
Ever
Could
I
Thing
Best
The
Was
Her
"Meeting
Epilogue

Hi Wattpad!

237 8 0
By -TheAquaGirl-

Okay, this is my first fanfiction ever! I've been dying to make a story on Wattpad but never had the guts to do it until now! (yay me!)

I really tried hard on this, so I hope you will like it!

This story is dedicated to MMORPGGAMER!
Who is the bestest friend in the whole wide world!
(And Jungkook biased) Like... Seriously... She is my sister! And also my motivation for actually writing this story to be honest... hehe~
She's also planning on writing a story so keep that in mind and check her out too!

OVERALL, THANKS A LOT FOR MAKING THE DECISION TO READ MAH BOOK!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!

WARNING:
This book contains chapters that are extremely long... I'm sorry about that. I can't control the ideas that come into my head.... Hope you don't mind.

Saranghaeyo~! 😊
Now.... ON WITH THE STORY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 23 10
Jimin was a junior. Being a gorgeous senior, Y/N was so in demand. All the juniors wanted her as their mentor for their projects, and this junior was...
102K 2.4K 17
You loved to dance but never liked having an instructor because you though they where bossy,mean sometimes perverted. One day you meet your long old...
65.8K 3.7K 36
He was her light, he was her life and she was the sunflower. [ 081016 - 010217 ] All right reserved © jinjuya 2016 - 2017
2K 110 25
I know him since I was fourteen years old. He became my best friend, because he felt lonely, as well as I did. We shared time together, we danced tog...