Alpha Alcander

By friesbeforeguys101

[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX

SEVEN

538K 14.4K 5.5K
By friesbeforeguys101

~Jenna~

I woke up when I heard the door open but I kept my eyes closed. I heard him breathe in then sigh.

I heard him walk in the bathroom and shut the door.

My eyes shot open and I hurried off the bed to the closet. I grabbed one of his hoodies and three pairs of socks.

Don't ask why.

I just grabbed them, just in case my feet blister from the rocks.

I quickly went down stairs and out the front. I took off the shorts and set down the hoodie and the socks down and shifted. I picked up the clothes in my mouth.

I sprinted towards the wood avoiding his pack, and made it close to his boundary. Once I crossed the line I heard wolves howl from behind.

I sprinted faster and dodged trees and stumps. There was a monster roar and I knew it was Alcander, but I wasn't going back there.

I smelled another territory but I didn't want them to think I'm a rogue, so I avoided that.

The howls grew louder, especially Alcanders. I pushed harder and jumped over broken logs. I dropped the clothes and let my tongue hang loose.

I was dodging trees and was about to jump over a bolder, but I was knocked over on my side. I fell to my left side and skid across the grass. I was about to get up but Alcander climbed on top of me and snapped his jaw at me.

I snapped back and was about to growl at him,but Alcander roared in my face instead.

I was on my back and I was about to claw at him but he snapped at my paws. I growled back and tried to push him off of me, but his eyes turned blue and he roared so loud that I whimpered. I shook my head and growled while snapping at his neck.

He roared loud again while he clamped on my neck and lifted me up. I growled and shook my neck. His teeth where ripping apart my neck and I whined. He ran back towards his territory and growled so loud in my ears when I would snap at him or move.

His wolves already made their way back to their territory, and Alcander made his way in the pack house.

Everyone who was awake stared at us but when he growled at them as a warning they quickly looked away.

He trotted towards a hall way then threw me on the ground. He shifted and I quickly got up and got in my attack stance. His face was stone cold with his vein throbbing on his neck with his fist at his sides.

I snapped and crouched down with my legs locked waiting to spring up. He walked towards me as if I wasn't a threat, so I sprang up and I was going for any part of him.

When I was in the air he took that as advantage and moved to the side. He pushed my side and I knock into the wall.

He gripped the scuff of my neck and dragged me down the hallway and towards a back door.

I was snapping while drool dripped down my teeth and I pushed my paws on the ground to stop him.

He pinched my neck with so much force that I whined and tried to shake off his hand. He dragged me towards a underground vault and he made me walk down the stairs.

While I wasn't snapping I took a sniff. I growled louder, trying to pry my neck away from his hand to snap it right off, but he pinched it again and I stopped. I pushed my paws on the ground,but he's pulling me down the stairs like I'm not even trying to stop him.

The vault smells like silver,mold, and rotting flesh. He pulled me towards a cell and pushed me in.

He slammed the door shut and stared at me.
"Shift." His voice was stern with his Alpha tone.

I growled and got back in my stance.
"SHIFT!"

I didn't, only crouching down and ready to fight.

He growled and his eyes turned blue. He ran towards me and I waited. He growled and his claws came out. Right when he was close I jumped up and had my jaw open ready to snap down.

He smirked right when I was about to land on him, but he ducked down and rolled.

I missed.

He got my neck and pulled me towards the end of the cell. I heard chains rattled and I knew what they were. I can smell them.

I growled and snapped but he pulled me and then pushed me down.

When he pushed me down he took that time and snaked the chain around my neck and locked it close.

The silver burned and the chains rattled against the wall.

He stepped back just in time I sprang towards him,but I got pulled back.

His hands were red and bleeding, but his flesh was already healing. His eyes stared at me with those blue eyes and watched how I growled and snapped at the air pulling and tugging on the chain. I ran towards him again but got pulled back by the chain.

The silver was burning my fur off and then it went to skin. I roared and I can feel my eyes switched with grey and brown.

His eyes changed back to his hazel eyes and he looked at me with some emotion that I couldn't tell.

"When you learn how to behave and not disrespect me, then you would be unchain. But if you keep acting like that, you would stay on this chain. You hear me?," He said.

I roared at him while spit flew towards the ground. He stared at me again then walked out. I ran towards the closing door but of course, I was pulled back and I howled in pain.

He looked at me again from behind the bars, but left.

I tugged and tugged, trying to pry off the chain off the wall but it was welded onto it. I tried to shift but howled in pain because my neck bones would stop when the chain was in the way. I bit the chain but spit out blood and whined.

I walked around and pulled the chain. I howled and howled crying out for someone to help me out of here. But I bet no one can hear you down here.

I didn't sleep at all that night. My neck burned and inched, making me not sleep. I howled again and tried to pulled at the chain again. But the same thing happen.

Is this really my mate?

*****

Hello!

How was this one?

Let's see if you like Alcander or Jenna.

;)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 14.9K 42
"What makes you think you have something about your mate to complain about. So what he doesn't spend all his time with you." I growl at my friend who...
547K 16K 25
[ Highest Rank: #71 in Werewolf ] His face, still, nearly inches away from mine. The deep, blue eyes that would pierce my dreams from now on. And his...
MINE. By Dada

Werewolf

1.7M 51.8K 31
"MINE" he growled into my neck. Inhaling my scent deeply, my wolf whimpered under his touch. Electrifying feels going up and down my body. "Mine" I r...
1M 24.1K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...