FANGLE is not just a word. CO...

By Mystic_Waffles

Mangle thought that her life would always just be hopeless. all the toys hated her. even her best friend, t... More

Just another day?
we meet again...
where are we?
some reasons.
heart break...
Heart break pt. 2
getting her back...
Heeeellllllpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're back...
Random.
I've been tagged...
Random
The Fight...
The fight pt.2
St. Patricks day.
New book?
the fight pt.3
this is the end.
one more person...

who are you?

533 16 6
By Mystic_Waffles

Foxys p.o.v

I stared down on the beautiful she-fox. I could see her endoskeleton through pieces of white and pink metal. she wore a red satin bow, with the most beautiful eye, hazel, just like mine. but as I took a closer look, I could see rust, dents, and exposed wires.

"sorry lassie, I didn't mean to trip ye."

"oh, its okay, I trip often anyways."

I extended my arm to help her up, but she just tilted her head to one side confused, I tilted mine in recognition.

" y-you mean you won't hurt me?" she asked

"why would I, a lassie such as ye are to beautiful to harm."

"WHAT! *whispers* n-no ones ever said that to me."

"really!?, me would just think..."

" well you thought WRONG!, everyone hates me. they treat me like a shitty, worthless, rusty, piece of scrap metal! THEY TREAT ME LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!"

I didn't know what to do or say. I could see the tears in her eye. she stood up and started to walk out. SHIT! I didn't get her name. I grabbed what metal was left on her arm, but I grabbed to hard. she spun around and we tripped. she landed right on top of me.

she starred right at me " what do you want"

"your name" I tried my best to sound casual. especially, In this position.

"Mangle, and yours"

"foxy, and ye have a very beautiful name, MANGLE."

"why do say i'm beautiful?"

" because ye are."

I didn't know what I was thinking. I slid my paw behind her neck and lifted my head. we were kissing.

Mangles p.o.v

I knew what was comeing, and I didn't want it to end. his lips soft, and his paw was so smooth. then I noticed that his tounge was now in my mouth. I know I didn't want to but I pulled away. but then I noticed it. it wasn't me pulling myself away. it was.. t. FREDDY!!!!!

another cliff hanger!!!~sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.5K 51 12
a lemon my friend wrote EDIT: since this was already a lemon story this is where I'm gonna put all my paultryk lemons and limes
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...