Falling for my Brothers Best...

By -sincerelyyourstruly

{ UNDER MAJOR EDITING } You never know when you might fall for someone, so hard,so fast. More

Falling for my Brothers Best Friend An Austin Mahone Love Story
Chapter 1; Miami
Chapter 2 Carnival Rides and Concerts
Chapter 3 Sorry
Chapter 4 Exes
Chapter 5 The Wedding Dance
Ignore
Chapter 6 Artwork
Chapter 7 Hurt and Flashbacks
Chapter 8 Walks
Chapter 9 Hospital Beds
Chapter 10 Tear Drops and Moving On
Ignore
Chapter 11 Texas
Ignore
Chapter 13 Air + Last Chapter
ABOUT THE SEQUEL
something big
50K

Chapter 12 Stay

6K 162 22
By -sincerelyyourstruly

•Day of The Christmas Party•

Song of Chapter “Say Something." By A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera

Cassandra:

I parked in front of the Mahone Residents, Robert coming out from the huge house. We both hugged just like at the airport in April, a smile spreading across my face.

He introduced me to Naomi, which can I say, is such a sweet, amazing girl that Robert loves dearly. We both walked inside, everyone's eyes falling on me. I got hugs from everyone, including Mama, Aunt Lisa, and Grandad, btw I missed Mama's hugs so much, so welcoming and comforting. We made our way into the kitchen, snacking on small things, I excusing myself to use the rest room, finishing up pretty quickly, admiring myself in the mirror.

Red and White stripped Dress, the skirt being solid black, along with a Grey and Black meshy cardigan and black booties.

I left the bathroom, walking back into the kitchen where I got to know  Aunt Lisa and Grandad a little more, which can I say are one of the nicest people I've met, along with Austin's little cousin, Adam who was the most cutest thing ever.

There was a knock at the door, in opening Camila and Austin,

holding hands. kissing.

“Cassandra." Austin said quietly, I biting my lip.

Robert lied.

“I Thought you told me they broke up?" I turned to Robert, sorrow filling his face. “Cas I'm sorry it was a mista-"

“Save it. If you'll excuse me I have to leave. Thank you for having me Ms.Mahone, Grandad, and Lisa." I say, excusing myself from the table.

I ran past Camila and Austin, getting into my car an driving off.

Mistakes My Ass.

I've been sitting at this cliff for about 3 hours, staring out onto the sky. There was a beach next to the cliff, the moonlights reflection hitting the sun, bouncing off of the cliff and onto my face. “Cassandra," I didn't bother turning, knowing it was Austin.

I'm Sorry." He sat next to me, looking at me. “Why?"

“Why What?"

“Oh Austin you know damn well why. Why you cheated on me. Why you hurt me. Why you betrayed me. Why you stole my heart."

“I couldn't bear losing someone as special as you. that's why." “What do you mean? We had such a great relationship, and now it's all gone."

he sighed, continuing.

“I had a girlfriend, before our relationship that I never told anyone about because it was our secret. She made me fall in love with her, so hard it was painful. We were mad about each other. sneaking out, partying, spending almost every second of the day together. Then one day, it stopped. frequent texting turned into unsent texts, favourite calls turned into unknown number.

She never spoke to me and I don't even know where she is. That's why. She left me. And I didn't want to be left.

Again."

I looked at him, tears in his eyes, I frowning.

“My life, has been so different without you. I don't wake up the same. I don't act the same. I've changed. And the worst thing is seeing someone I love, love someone else. Every time I told Sam I loved him, I didn't mean it because inside me, inside my heart, it told me you love Austin. I never loved him like I loved you. And that's what sucks. Once the love is gone, it's hard to find it again." I said, tears slipping off of my eyelashes.

“It's hard for me to let you go. I never wanted to. But if you love something." I finished his sentence, tears now flowing.

“Let it go. If it comes back,it was always yours. If it doesn't, it never was."

I turned to face him, pursuing my lips together, holding tears that haven't fallen, back. “Cassandra," Austin began to spoke but I continued.

“I love you, okay? I came back, because I needed you, I still do but you have Camila. It's hard Austin, I hate letting you go, but I have to. The hardest thing for me to do is this, but it's for the best.

-I'm saying sorry, for the sake of us." I said, tears falling once again. Austin sighed, pulling something out of his blue pocket, opening his hand to reveal the necklace he had given me.

our necklace.

“I hold onto it everyday." He grabbed my hand gently, placing the necklace inside. I looked into his eyes, locking gaze.

Doing something unthinkable, I kissed him.

I walked out of my car, walking into the hotel when I felt a pain of rush go throughout my body. I fell to the ground, feeling the red liquid cross around my body. What was happening? It would be an understatement if I said it was hard to breathe,

it became extremely difficult to the point where I was gasping for air, feeling blood trickle up my throat.

“Sweet little Austin will be crying when he knows his love is dead."

My eyelids became very hard, seeing a bright light then turning into the blackness of the sky.

I guess this is it.

I love you, Austin.

Austin:

I walked to the not so far hotel Cassandra was staying at, preparing to tell her I broke things off with Camila, so I could finally have her back.

I stopped walking, feeling a sickness in my stomach. Something wasn't right.

I soon began running, seeing the horrific scene in front of me.

Cassandra, her body filled with blood while she gasped for air.

“CASSANDRA!" I scream, falling to my knees, my vision soon becoming blurry.

No response.

I took off my shirt and placed it on the stab wound that she had on her back.

911 what's your emergency?

HELP MY GIRLFRIEND JUST GOT STAB, SHES NOT RESPONDING. PLEASE SEND SOMEONE PLEASE

I'm sorry sir where is the address?

SAN ANTONIOS MAYVIEW INN PLEASE HURRY

Okay sir I need you to calm down ambulance are on their way.

I hung up, trying to hear at least a heartbeat from Cassandra.

Nothing.

No. This can't be the end. NO JUST NO I CANT LOSE HER.

I screamed and cried, trying everything to get her to breathe, but nothing would work. You could hear the ambulance noise come in, them pushing and pulling me back as they lifted Cassandra. The shocked her a few times, but couldn't find a signal.

No. No. No. No.

They shocked her even more, they still couldn't find a signal.

They closed the back doors and sped off, leaving me, a bloody mess, crying my eyes out.

I can't lose her,  I just can't.

Cassandra:

There stood a man, his face with a smile. "Hello, you must be Cassandra."

"How do you know me?"

"Oh, sweetie. I've been looking after you."

Somehow, I trusted him, even if I didn't know who he was or what were his intentions, us both walking. He showed me a hospital room, with people inside of it. And a girl lying inside of the bed, blood covering her arms and face.

That girl. She's me.

"See. Cassandra, this is your life right now on earth. You just got hurt very badly and it's your choice on whether staying up here with me or going back down to earth." The man spoke. I saw that everyone had tears, and everyone as in Sarah, Robert, Zach, Alex, Mama, And most of all.

Austin.

"So I'm not on earth right now?"

"No, your actually in a special place, for the angels."

"So I can go back down on earth or stay here?"

"Yes, it's your choice."

"I can't see everyone in this much pain. Can I go back down?"

"Good choice, I was hoping you would pick going back down."

He hugged me, walking slowly away.

"I'm sorry, I don't really know you." He stopped turning back to me and smiling.

"I'm someone very special to Austin. Someone who he's been worried about since he was little."

Austin:

I sat holding onto Cassandra's now clean hand, since my tears had cleared her bloody hand. I probably looked horrible but she's my baby, my love, my joy in life. My one and only. My everything.

I love her, so much.

Everyone was either asleep of crying or still silently crying, me on the other hand had barely slept for the past week she had been here.

Yes it's been a week, a crazy week in fact. I just want her to wake up, for life to go back into place, for everything to be okay again. I want her back into my arms. Her laugh back, her smile, her tears, her crazy side, her everything.

I remember the first time I met her. She was beautiful, still is actually, blood covered and everything.
Her cheeky laugh, her reaction to my frustration, her smirk when I hugged her from behind. How Robert was so over protective and didn't want me to date her. But I couldn't help it, she's beautiful, she's caring,amazing,sweet,loving, and the list goes on and on.
She was and is truly one of the most amazing persons I have ever met in my life. She always brought a smile to my face, good and bad days. She made me smile like a fool sometimes. Cassandra Alexis Villanueva, I fell in love with that girl, not Camila or Taylor. She's the one I want to marry, the one I want to be there when she's crying, the reason for her smile,tears,laugh, and joy. The mother to our kids, the one that I want to grow old with. Cassandra, she's the one.

The only one I truly loved.

Oo kill'em I finally updated and yes I HAVENT FREAKING UPDATED SINCE DECEMBER LIKE UGH I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE OF THAT. but at the same time I also have school to take care of and that's the reason why I haven't updated. I haven't updated my other stories either! But I promise I will try, and I mean it. :) Ily all and I'll see you next update.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

xoxo

sincerely yours truly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 4.9K 49
Secrets , lies , love , heartbreak. He was nothing but trouble but so was she. All Rights Reserved to marastattoos 2017 ©
209K 7.7K 58
in which, he falls for the girl across the world. real life / social media
15.3K 195 27
Elena always found her childhood best friend attractive but she didn't know she had feelings for him till he started dating her best friend so she ha...
34 9 9
Too far to be together, too close to be apart. Updates every Saturday (GMT). And there might be delays. (There might also be some grammar mistakes an...