Sleeping Dragon (Naruto Fanfi...

Por becky157689

Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burde... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

23.9K 839 239
Por becky157689

Chapter 6

"almost 10am.. Oops i'm late..Haha.." Is what I was mumbling to myself as I ran down the streets. My neighour at the hotel just had to play his music really loud.. I barely got any sleep. I yawned once more as I came into view of the Bridge.

As soon as I got close enough, I noticed that three kids were already there.
'That must be my new team-mates' I thought to noone in particular.

It was only when I got to them that I knew who they were.
Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke' Shiro said to me. I nodded in responce.

"So, I'm going to be on your team, huh?" I mentioned to Sasuke, who hadn't yet noticed me being there. He flinched on the spot and turned to look at me instantly.
"What do you mean?"
I chuckled "The hokage told me I would be placed on a team. I didn't know that it would be yours though"
He 'Hn'd and I laughed.

It was only then that the other two noticed me being here. I sighed as they both asked me why I was here, so I had to explain it a second time. 'This is such a drag' I thought.

It was then that kakashi decided to pop up.
"Hey guys, good morning" He stated with a hand up in a 'hi' position.
"Sorry i'm late. Afraid I got lost on the path of life"
"URRR" Naruto and Sakura said in unison. Me and Sasuke were just staring at them, they looked like idiots. The three of them. I chuckled to myslef, which made the others look at me with weird lookds.

Naruto went on a rant about missions, he even set himself on fire. I laughed again.
'You sure have been laughing a lot since you met these people milady' Shiro said to me.
I thought about it for a second and nodded 'Yeh.. I guess i have huh?.. But I know not to get used to it. After this you promised to take me to your homeland' I said with a mental chuckle.
She sighed and said nothing further.

I must have been spaced out for a while becasue when I came back to reality there were all walking away towards their missions.
"You coming suki-chan!?" Naruto yelled from the distance.
I sighed and nodded as I followed suit.

_____________________________________

Our first mission was weed picking. Not very exciting if i may say so myself. Kakashi was probably the only one who had, had even a little fun. He just sat there in a tree reading his pervert books, it kinda pissed me off. But who was I to complain. I didn't even bother to help them either. In the end it took longer than expected because naruto pulled out all of the plants, not only the weeds, so we had to help clean it up. He got beat up as well, It was a funny sight.

Our second mission of the day was to pick the garbage out from the river. Once again, Kakashi and I hadn't even bothered to help.
In the middle of the mission, naruto fell down the waterfall, only to be saved by sasuke.
'Ouch, thats gotta be humiliating. Being saved by your rival' I thought to myself. But laughed anyway.

Our third and final mission was dog-walking. This time however, I helped. But, that was only because I loved dogs. Naruto had to be the idiot he was and picked the biggest dog there. Sasuke and Sakura picked the normal sized dogs and I did the same.
Naruto ended up being dragged into a mine-field. I laughed my heart out when he got blown away from the explosions.
All the way through, Kakashi kept on reading, not caring about what happened to his students. I would really love to hit him one day.

As we were walking down the street, Naruto had to have help walking because he would only fall over by himself. Never had I laughed as much as I had today. These kids had such carefree lifestyles. I smiled to myself. 'I wish I had a carefree life like they have' I thought to shiro, who didn't answer.

"Guess were not making any progress on the teamwork thing huh?" Is what I heard kakashi say when I came back from my thoughts.
"Thats right! and it's all because of you Sasuke! You think your better than everyone else?" Naruto shot back to Sasuke, who just kept on walking away down the street.
"Not everyone, just you. Face it, i'm better and stronger then you are. It's a fact. Unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong" He retored, turning around to have a staring contest with Naruto.

"Why are you guys so immature. Grow up" I stated calmy. This caused me to get some glares but I just shrugged. "It's true. If you guys ever want to be strong, you have to stop thinking that your the best out of everyone else. Geez, i'm younger than all of you and i'm the one giving you life lessons, how humiliating huh?" I said as i stuck my toung out and laughing.

"Alrighht guys.. lets call it a day. You can beat each other to a pulp some other time. Anyway, I have to file the report for this mission" Kakashi must have noticed the hawk flying up above. I noticed him giving me a look, but left before I could say anything.

"Whatever, i'm outta here" Sasuke muttered before turning his back to us and walking off.
"W-wait, sasuke. I'll go with you" Sakura began to walk after him.
Naruto on the other hand looked depressed, It made me laugh again.
Sakura then came back to us after a horrible let down from sasuke. I felt sorry for her, girls in love will always be like this. I Sighed.

Thats when I felt a presence come up to us from behind naruto. Someone was disguised as a rock. It was pretty obvious that someone was following us. Naruto also noticed since he turned around to face the 'rock' as well. Naruto tested his thoughts by walking forward a few steps. The 'rock' followed as well.

I began to laugh like a maniac, 'this is priceless' i thought to myself.

Suddenly three kids popped out from under the 'rock' costume. One named herslef as moegi, another named himself as Udon and the last intoduced himself as Konohamaru.
All three of them were wearing these weird green goggles on their heads. They explained that they were weaering them because they wanted to be more like naruto.
"Soo cute..!" I said more to myself then anyone else. However, they seemed to have heared because the three little kids blushed. I laughed and scratched the back of my head in embarressment.

"So, did you want something?" Naruto asked while trying to look cool.
"Are you busy now?" The moegi girl asked.
"Hm.. I have to train, believe it!"
"WHAT!! But you promised that you would play ninja with us today!"
"O-oh, did i say that!"
By now I was kind of tuning out from their conversation, I want something interesting to happen. I can't wait until the chunin exams, i'll get to meat a ton of people, that I can have some fun with. I just so happen to have made up a new jutsu before coming here. I really want to test it out.

When I, once again, came back to reality. I noticed things were different. Sakura was walking away, looking as if she was about to explode and naruto and the konohamaru kid were on the ground with huge bumps on their heads. I could only guess what had just happened.

"I dont even think she's human! Did you see how wide her forhead is!?" Kono-chan (New nickname, cba to say the whole name all the time?) asked naruto.
'Uh-oh' I thought. This isn't good, I better walk away before something happens

I had just turned the corner when I heard screaming a while behind me. I sighed deeply as I thought about how stupid my new team-mates are. But, I just ended up laughing anyway.
As I was strolling, without a care in the world, I noticed a boy and a girl walking my way. The boy was wearing a black jumpsuit, with cat ears and he wore purple make up. The girl was wearing a violet kimono and had her hair in 4 parts.. she looked a bit like a poodle. I chuckled as we came closer. They must have noticed me chuckling because they both stopped besides me.

I glanced at their headbands 'their from the village hidden in the sand huh?'
I nodded as I gave the boy a smile and began to walk off. I stopped, however when I heard some shouting.
"They're here already..geez" I stopped walking and stolled back the way I came from. Sakura was chasing the boys, and they were headed towards the sand ninja.
'Seems that they havn't even noticed them yet' I thought.

I was in thoughts again, when I looked over the others, I didn't like what I was seeing.
"Konohamaru!" Naruto shouted worry in his eyes. kono-chan, he was being held up by the kitty boy.
I chuckled as I strolled swiftly over to them.

"So.. does this hurt punk?" Kitty boy asked. He had a sadistic smile plastered over his face.
"Put him down Kankuro, or you know you'll pay for it later" The poodle girl stated.
"Hey, I'm sorry. The whole thing was my fault" Sakura spoke up from beside naruto. She looked worried, scared and freaked out at the same time.
"Hey you better put him down right now!" This time it was naruto. 'I swear he's just making it worse' I thought to noone, seeing as Shiro hasn't spoken to me in a while.

"We got a while until he gets here, lets mess with these punks" Kankuro said, still grinning. His grip on kono-chan's scalf tightened. It was now that I decided to step in and end this.

"Err, hey there" They all turned to look at me. I gave them a short wave and smiled.
"What do you want?" Kankuro questioned.
I only smiled and said nothing. At the same moment Kankuro grip on kono-chan was lost. Kono-chan fell to the ground with a thud and he groaned whilst rubbing his back-side.
Kankuro looked shocked and confused. He knew that he wasn't supposed to let him go, so he was probably wondering what happened. Then realisation hit his face, he turned to look at me in a matter of seconds and strolled to me. I had to say that he was quite tall. But then again, I was only 11 and I'm averge hight for my age.

"What did you do!?" He ordered, glaring down at me. I just looked up at him innocently and tilted my head to the side whilst giving him a 'confused' look.
"What do you mean? I didn't do anything" This just made him glare more.. And that glare just made me burst out into laughter.
"Sorry bout that. Lets just not start a fight. 'He' is already here and i'm sure you don't want to get into any trouble right" I said this in a hushed tone as I looked at the tree through the corner of my eyes. The only one who could hear me was Kankuro and he looked at me weirdly

"Kankuro! Back off!" The person I saw in the same tree as sasuke (who was watching the whole time) finally spoke up
"H-hey Gaara"
'Suck up' I thought to Shiro. This time, however, she answered back 'Milady, be careful. Inside of him lays a demon. He carried a tailed beast like naruto does'
'What do you- wait! you mean to tell me that there are two hosts of the tailed beasts in front of me!?' I exclaimed.
'Yes, just be careful around him. Oh and there is something Important that I have to talk to you about later on ok" It sounded more like an order then a question. Nonetheless, i nodded in agreement.

"Your an embarressment to your village. Have you forgotten the reason we came all the way here for!?"
"I-i know. I mean.. they challenged us. See here what happ-" Kankuro was about to finish that sentence when he was rudely interrupted.
"Shut up.. or i'll kill you" I had to admit, He did seem a tiny bit intimidating, but I could never be afraid of him, even if her carried a monster inside of him. I chuckled at the line he just said, which got me a bad look from all of the people surrounding me. This just made me laugh more. They ignored me and carried on their 'oh-so important' conversation.

Gaara looked over to where I was standing, which was me leaning against the wooden fence staring off into space..again!
"I'm sorry for any trouble he caused here"
I tilted my head to the side in confusion "Hm.. There's no need to apologise to me. I'm not from this village so I dont actually care what you do" This got me some more mean looks from my team-mates and those three kids. Kankuro and the girl just looked at me shocked. I shrugged and continued to listen to whatever was happening.

All of a sudden Gaara turned into sand and disappeared from his spot standing upside down on the tree. He reappeared next to kankuro and poodle girl, who just so happened to be next to me.
"Lets go, we didn't come here to play games"

"Hold on!" I groaned as Sakura called them back. I really wanted to follow them and see what they were doing here. I didn't like the feeling that they were giving off to be honest.
"What!" the poodle girl asked.
"I can tell from your headband that you come from the village hidden in the sand. Of course our countries are allies, but no shinobi can enter another village without permission. So state your purpose"
"Have you guys been living under a rock? you don't know whats going on do you?" she pulled out a piece of paper. "We have permission"
I sighed deeply again.

"Your here for the Chunin exams correct?" I spoke up, intrigued as to if they were.
She nodded "Thats right. At least one of you know whats going on. Did you also come to this village for the exams?" She questioned.
"Not really. I was traveling here anyway, I just heard along the way that they were staring here so, I applied for it. Although, I don't know why they let me. I'm not even a ninja"
All was quiet and everyone looked shocked. I tilted my head confused, but shrugged to get them of that topic.

"Hold up! Chunin exams? what are they?" I heard Naruto say.. more like yell.
"Those are the exams that every genin's gotta take in order to graduate to being a chunin" Kono-chan stated. 'Smart for his age' Shiro said, I nodded.
"Well, why didn't you say so. I am so there" Naruto stated happily.

By now the three sand ninja's were walking away. I was about ready to hide so that i could trail behind them when Sasuke jumped from the tree.
"Hey!" He yelled at them. "You, identify yourself!"
"Hm? you mean me?" poodle girl asked blushing.
"No, I mean the guy with the gourd on his back"

"Are you hard of hearing?" I asked rhetorically. "They mentioned his name like 3 times already"
He scoffed.
"My name is Gaara of the desert. I'm curious about you as well. Especially you" he stated looking at me. "Who are you" that sounded like an order more than a question.

Sasuke smirked at first but scowled a little when he heared that gaara was more interested in me then himself.
"I am Sasuke Uchiha" He stated.
Everyone then turned to look at me. I did nothing for a second but ended up walking forward. I stolled up them the three sand genin until I was only a few inched away from Gaara.
I leant up to his ear and whispered so that noone else could hear me "I.. am Suki Katsureki" I swear his eyes widened at my name. I smirked and continued.
"I know I mentioned that I don't care what you guys do to this village. But, If you and your tailed beast dare mess up this exam for me. I.will.kill.you! Got that? Gaara of the desert!" As soon as I finished, I took a step back and turned to look at my team again. I gave them a smile and a short wave before turning back and walking around the sand genin. I smirked at gaara as he gave me a deathly scowl. This made me laugh as I disappeared to hide before stalking after them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.4K 1.7K 27
"First Book" The story of Serranae Sarutobi is about a young girl who parents are killed by a certain someone (you will find out in book 2). She bare...
2.3K 89 5
{Rewritten Version} After her clan was killed by a mysterious man years ago, it's become harder for Tsuki to trust people and make friends. With Kaka...
52.5K 1.4K 44
At only 7 years old, Yuki was abandoned by her village at a young age after an act of self defense to save her life was misconstrued for cold blooded...
22.9K 732 29
What happens to a little girl being called things like monster and demon the majority of her life? She starts to believe it of course. Blaming hersel...