Beastiful || Completed||

By eaderray

DO YOU KNOW THE BEAST? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¥• So that was how her first kiss played o... More

Chapter 1: Me, myself and I
Chapter 2: Truth or Freaking Dare?
Chapter 3: First point of Contact
Four
Five
Six
Author's Note
Seven- The List
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Author's Note
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Authors Note
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
22
Twenty three
Author's note
Twenty Four
Twenty 5
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue

Thirty Eight

105 30 3
By eaderray

This is just a bonus chapter that came to mind and I can't seem to ignore it 😁 enjoy!

"You know, I think today is my all time favorite day in my life." Sasha sighed contentedly as she leaned against Jeremy's chest, watching the sunset sparkle over the lake. He was behind her, his arms caging her as they held on to the railing.

They were at Skylark Plaza, a place that was simple, and yet beautiful in an understated way. Benches ran along the side walk with very green grass peaking up through the gravel. It was just perfect.

"You know, this reminds me of something totally unrelated." Jeremy said, in a laughing voice. His chest rumbled against her back as he spoke and she savored the feeling.

"What?"

"You wait, little girl, on an empty stage
For fate to turn the light on
Your life, little girl, is an empty page
That men will want to write on"

He sang softly. His voice wasn't horrible. He could hold a key, maybe even make a mini career out of singing. But he didn't sing often and he was a bit rusty. But he felt the urge to sing at THIS sunset with THIS girl. His girl.

"No. No. You have got to be kidding me!"

"Hey, you can't say you don't know that song! Everyone on earth has watched sound of music at least 3 times!"

He nuzzled her neck with his nose, taking in the soft, feminine scent.

She laughed and shrugged him off, sitting on a bench and playfully crossing her legs. She felt alive suddenly as she waited for him to continue. Her heart sped up when he turned around and gave her the charming smile that sent her reeling inside. The sunset was behind him, highlighting his beautiful features. It was the perfect play of light and shadow, silver and gold. She took a mental picture right then, intending to paint it later, if ever.

"You are sixteen going on seventeen
Baby, it's time to think
Better beware, be canny and careful
Baby, you're on the brink

You are sixteen going on seventeen
Fellows will fall in line
Eager young lads and rogues and cads
Will offer you food and wine

Totally unprepared are you
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared are you
Of things beyond your kin

You need someone older and wiser
Telling you what to do
I am seventeen going on eighteen
I'll take care of you!"

He serenaded her, grinning madly as he did the familiar routine, jumping from bench to bench till he was in front of her. He kissed her forehead gently then waited for her to take over.

"No. I am not going to sing that song. How do you even know all the lyrics anyway?" She asked, flustered by his nearness.

"Just part of my charm, I guess" he tapped his nose, knowingly.

Sasha had to grin at his theatrics. That song was her absolute favorite in the entire Sound of Music. There was something beautiful and innocent about the way they had danced, the way they had sung and the entire situation. Sure she didn't appreciate Liesl's apparent disregard for all things feminist but there was still something special about a guy taking care of you. She knew all the lyrics by heart.

She crossed her arms as he continued to hum, like he knew she knew the song.

Fine.

"I am sixteen going on seventeen
I know that I'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe

I am sixteen going on seventeen
Innocent as a rose
Bachelor dandies, drinkers of brandies
What do I know of those

Totally unprepared am I
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared am I
Of things beyond my ken

I need someone older and wiser
Telling me what to do
You are seventeen going on eighteen
I'll depend on you"

As she sang, she stood up on the bench she was sitting on and took the hand offered by Jeremy. Together, they ran along the plaza, Sasha leaping as elegantly as she could manage from bench to bench and Jeremy, running along on the ground beside her. He assisted her on the leaps, adding some background humming to the song. It was so fun she had a heard time stopping her mad giggles.

At the last part, the grand finale, the "I'll Depend On You!" finish, Sasha took a running start, like Liesl had done in the movie and jumped, throwing herself into Jeremy's waiting arms.

In the brief flight period, she wondered if he would catch her? When she saw the look on his face, her doubts cleared up. His emotions were on his face right then, and he was looking at her like she was the greatest thing he'd ever seen.

He caught her, and they spun, laughter clear in their eyes.

"If only it'd rain so this would be perfect." Sasha murmured. They were still standing close together, her head on his chest and their arms wrapped round each other.

"It already is."

Sasha felt like turning to butter when he tilted her chin and looked at her. Her scarf and glasses were off in an instant as he caressed her deformed face in his hands, kneading her cheek with his thumb.
She let out a soft sigh, when he put his hand behind her neck and kissed her, a delicate kiss to suit the delicate moment.

When he finally released her, she only wanted more but he shushed her.

"Shhhh. Sasha. I know you don't like it when people call you beautiful, because you know it's not true. So I won't do that. But let me just say, you're the most beautiful ugly girl I've ever had the fine pleasure of meeting.

His deep voice was like honey to her dry soul and healing salve to her aching wounds. Her heart expanded to a point where she wasn't sure what she was seeing or hearing. No one had ever told something so simple. So plain. Yet so poetic coming from his lips.

Her eyes nearly watered but she held it in and grinned shakily.
The word THANKS tried and fail to come out of her mouth so she tried to convey it with her actions. She reached for him and kissed his lips softly, before wrapping her arms round his neck and pressing herself to him.

Jeremy was as surprised as she was. Where had that come from? It must have been boiling at the back of his mind for sometime now. All of a sudden, he felt guilty about Sylvie. Even if this was a dare relationship, Sasha deserved way more than he could give her. The least he could do was to make this time a period well spent. He would treat her the way a queen ought to be treated.

With a soft sigh, escaping his lips, he hugged her back, tightening his hold on her.

When she had finished the song, something in him burst free. Sound of Music was no child's play for him. He knew most of the songs by heart and could relate the scenes in almost perfect order. It had been his spirit movie as a child and now here was someone who felt at least a bit the same. It was amazing.

She was already his queen. If she asked him to do something, anything, no matter how absurd, he would do it. For her.

The realization scared him. This wasn't what you felt for a friend, was it? Was it?

Could he actually be falling for her?

¥•
There! Now it's off my chest! Whew! This may be the last chapter in a while cuz of the boarding school thing but don't despair. I'll be thinking up new ideas for Jesha.
I already have a horrible scenario in mind but I won't do it yet till I can settle for something solid.

So please be absolutely darlings are share this book on social media so that more people can see and enjoy. Pretty please? It'll only take a few minutes of your time 😊.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow me🎉

Reams of love,
Ally_town

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 5 15
(n.) the act of loving the one who loves you, a love returned full. ----- (Q.) How could a beast be loved by someone so kind and understanding? (A...
14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
Measurements By n/a

Teen Fiction

233K 8.6K 20
"You're beautiful," he looked me dead in the eyes and I saw that he wasn't joking. He stood up and pulled me up with him. "You are the most beautiful...
185K 5K 25
10 Shit 9 I walk in the living room and stood in a random corner in an attempt to be away from everyone else. 8 I looked around to see if anyone else...