model call || h.s

By EmilyBlakeBooks

Nora Dodson is a "fast-talking, F-bomb-dropping, born-and-bred New Yorker". Harry Styles is no longer a membe... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
Author's note....
Your opinion matters to me!
Model Call: Reimagined
I need to think things through better
I swear this is the last one...
Asking for help....

13.

16.7K 380 150
By EmilyBlakeBooks

Harry watched Nora strut away from him, towards the bathroom and he smiled to himself. He had gotten incredibly lucky. Just as he heard the water from the shower turn on, his phone began buzzing on the nightstand. Evelyn. "Hello?"

"A note? A fucking note, Harry?" He could hear the tears in her voice.

"Eve, I needed to get away for a few days."

"So, you go home. Go stay with your family don't fly across the ocean and leave the fucking country!"

"I wanted to give you space to pack your things. We both need that."

"I don't though! I didn't want you to go. I wanted you to fight for me, Harry. I wanted you to tell me that you couldn't live without me, or that you still love me. I just wanted you to tell me that. I need to hear that, not a scribbled note saying take as long as you need to get your things out of my house."

"Evelyn. I am so, so sorry, okay? I'm sorry that I can't be the man you need—"

"Don't you get it? You are, Harry! I still love you, so much. I love you and I don't want to be without you. I don't want that."

"Do you think I wanted you to push me away? Do you think I wanted this?" He began to get angry. "I didn't fucking want this, Evelyn! I didn't want to lose you. But you gave me no choice. You pushed me away, it's like you were trying to distance yourself from me."

"I wasn't—I never wanted that! God, Harry...do you know how it felt the night you walked out?" He knew she was crying at this point. "It felt like...like my insides were filled with needles and glass and it hurts—it still hurts, Harry."

"I don't know what you want me to say, Eve."

"Say you'll come back. Come back and we'll figure things out. I'll move back into my place, but at least...I don't know, we can try, Harry. We're worth fighting for." Harry shook his head, feeling worse than he'd ever felt. He loved her once. He did, but he couldn't go back. Not again.

"Evelyn, I'm sorry. I just...I can't." His voice cracked as he rejected her desperate pleads. It hurt him, it really did hurt him.

"Why? Jesus, just tell me why." She sobbed, and his heart ached for her and what she used to mean to him.

"We both...it's time for us to move on. You need to move on from me, Eve." She was quiet for a few seconds.

"You've met someone haven't you?"

"Eve—"

"Haven't you?!" She screamed, loudly.

"I've just...I've moved on."

"Were you seeing her when we were still together?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't bloody know what to think! I want to believe that your still the man that I love so much, but I don't know."

"I wouldn't do that. I'd never do that to you, or to anybody, for that matter."

"I want to believe you..."

"Then believe me. You know me, Evelyn. You know I'm not that guy."

"But there is someone...?" Harry sighed.

"There is. I'm telling you that because I respect you, and I still care about you."

"Did you meet her while we were together? Or have you known her?"

"Evelyn..."

"Please, just...just tell me."

"I met her recently."

"Okay." He heard her breakdown on the other line.

"You wanted to know—"

"I fucking know, I wanted to know! It doesn't make it hurt less though, you have to know that. I'm hurting, Harry. Everywhere, and I feel like I'm going to die!"

"Don't say that."

"But it's true. I don't know who I am without you...I don't know what to do..." The shower turned off and Harry began to panic.

"Evelyn...I have to go, alright? I'm so sorry, but I've got somewhere to be."

"I love you, Harry. I love you so much."

"Bye, Eve." He hung up the phone just as Nora rounded the corner and walked in.

"Did you say something?" She asked, while twisting her hair inside the towel. He shook his head.

"Was just speaking to my mum."

"It's so late there!" Harry realized the time and forced a smile.

"She can never sleep without saying goodnight."

"How cute!" She sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You're cute." He kissed her shoulder, "And you smell bloody delicious—christ, what is that?"

"My Tocca shampoo and body wash...do you like it?"

"I love it, very much. I could sit here and smell you all night."

"Or..." She began, "You could go shower and we can smell nice together?"

"You know, I thought that was going somewhere else..."

"It will go somewhere else, after you shower, of course." He smirked at her before catching her lips in a chaste kiss.

"Hmm...fine." He climbed out from under her and trotted, ass naked out of the room. "You better be naked when I come back!" She laughed at his nakedness before standing up. She wrapped her robe around her body and began tidying up around the apartment. It was fairly clean, but she wanted to keep busy. The thought of a naked Harry in the shower only a few yards away was tantalizing and all too distracting. He showered quickly, much faster than she had, and she was relieved because she was growing more and more turned on by the second. He walked out completely towel-less, having already rubbed the water out of his pretty brown curls. Nora leaned back against the kitchen counter and began to untie her robe.

"You know..." She began as he walked towards her, "I had half the mind to come in there and join you."

"Why didn't you?" He asked as he slipped between her legs. She wrapped them around his hips and he kissed her.

"Because, I didn't want to get wet again." She realized the words she was saying as they tumbled out and Harry chuckled.

"Oh no?" He slipped a finger inside of her and she gasped, "So, you don't want me to do this then?"She bit her lip and let her head fall back.

"You can keep doing that...if you want..." He inserted two more fingers and began sliding them in and out, massaging her every crevice. "Oh, Harry...oh fuck..."

"How does that feel, baby?" She whined beneath his incredible touch and squirmed.

"So good...oh, Harry, it's so good." Nora grabbed at him, wanting to make him feel just as amazing as he was making her feel, but his delivery was too intense. She found herself gripping the countertop for support. He stopped suddenly, pulling his hand out, and then he began to rub himself, preparing to shove himself back inside. She helped him fumble with his erect member, and soon enough he pushed it into her. He picked her up and moved them against the wall, where he began his performance. She bounced up and down in his arms, while his body battered into her. A freight train with broken brakes. Nora shut her eyes and held on for dear life. She nipped at his neck and sucked until he had a trail of small purple bruises decorating his skin. Harry seriously could not get enough of her. The way she tasted and the way she felt enveloping him. He never wanted to fuck another human, not as long as she was in his life. Nora ran her fingers through his cold, wet hair and pulled at it. "Chair...go to the chair..." She breathed, and he obliged. He sat down and she turned her body around in his lap. She lowered herself back onto him, though they were both facing the wall now. Harry wrapped his arms around her belly and kissed up and down her back, while giving her his own little bruises. Together, they slowed down their pace, but Harry was still long enough to hit all the way up to what felt like her stomach. He pulled her down and she gasped each time, his length practically knocking the air out of her lungs with every blow. From the arm chair, they moved to the kitchen table. Nora bent down, her naked chest flat against the painted wood. Harry plowed into her now, his strength returning to him after the brief break. He surged like lightning, and she was the unpredictable ocean waves during the storm. He wanted to make her feel good and he wanted her to be nothing but satisfied...and she was. Nora didn't want anyone else, not at this point. "Harder, Harry..." She begged him, and he complied. She was sure her neighbors were loving the sounds of them. She knew the walls were thin and they were both making an awful lot of noise, but neither cared what anyone thought. Because they were building up to what would be two of the most unbelievable orgasms they'd ever experience.

"Fuck..." Harry yelled, as he let everything go inside of her. "Jesus, fuck..." She laid there, trying desperately to catch her breath as she came down. "Oh, hello there..." She looked up and assumed Harry was greeting her cats. Maude was sitting in absolute judgment on the top of the refrigerator, while Magellan was now on the counter. They both eyed Nora and Harry with deadpanned glares, causing the couple to start giggling.

"They probably hate me."

"Give them a treat or two and they'll forget all about the porn they had a front row seat for." Harry helped Nora up and she kissed him.

"Was that okay?" He asked, sweetly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her up. Her thin legs tangled around his hips and she showered him with kisses. "Even better then the first few times. You're something else, Harry Styles."

"May I be your something else?"

"I think you already are..."

"Yeah?" He placed her bum back on the counter and stood in between her thighs.

"I don't think either of us have a say in whether this sky rockets off or not. We're happening to each other, whether we like it or not." He brushed her damp hair back, behind her ear.

"I like it."

"So do I. I like you...very much."

"I like you too." He kissed her nose, "Very, very much."

"What do you do now?"

"Hm?" He looked at her, puzzled.

"I'm sure it was hard for your ex, you know, with you touring all of the time, and keeping really busy...but what do you do now that all of that has kind of passed?"

"I've been spending a lot of time at home...you know, with family and friends...I like my life right now. I like that I have the freedom to do anything...I can go anywhere, not have to worry about deadlines and all that."

"Mhm..."

"You know what I'm looking forward to the most?"

"What?" Nora asked him, her smile sly as she used her legs to pull him closer.

"I'm looking forward to spending as much time with you as I'd like....is that why you asked me that?"

"Maybe." She said, kissing his neck.

"Well, yeah. S'true. I'll be a hundred percent available to you, darling."

"I don't know if I could handle the whole touring thing. I'm needier than I may seem."

"Oh, lovely, you haven't met needy yet."

"You'll tire of me by the end of the week, I'm sure of it."

"I don't think so..."

"No?"

"Uh-uh...I want to spend my time with you...well, and my family. But mainly you, because I can't fuck my family."

"Ew." Harry quipped, making Nora grin.

"I know, that was gross. I feel grimy now."

"You're not grimy, baby."

"Harry...?"

"Hm?"

"How secret do we have to be? Like...will we have any freedom at all?"

"We will, yeah...I just...I want you to be my secret. I want to keep you safe from my life for as long as I can, the only way that I know how." Nora rubbed her palms up and down his chest, and then rested them on his sparrows.

"My career is so important to me...I mean, I love what I do, you know?" He nodded, "I just...I want to stabilize myself first, before I'm seen with you."

"I get that, and I'm going to try so hard to make sure that we stay under the radar, okay?"

"Okay." He kissed her forehead, "I trust you."

"I won't let you down, love."

===

Just a hint, my lovelies:

I very much love feedback .xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 921 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
16.9K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
6.6K 258 15
*COMPLETED* It was a normal morning at the bakery when green met blue for the first time. Harry suffers from lack of trust due to a tough past. Will...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...