Hiccstrid One-Shot Part Two

By Toothless_NightFury1

A new Hiccstrid One-Shot book from me since, apparently, I can't have more then 200 chapters on my other book... More

Not So Viking (part two)
Milady
We're What!?
Strongest Of Them All
Letter To Stoick
Acceptance
Fortune Cookie
Breath
Authors Note
Kisses (Day 1)
Take My Hand (Day 2)
Matching (Day 3)
Idiot (Day 4)
Forest (Day 5)
Back In The Days (Day 6)
Life (Day 7)
Discussions
All I Wanted
Yours
Not My Fault
Good Morning
Shippers (Day 1)
Tomorrow (Day 2)
Waist (Day 3)
Reaction (Day 4)
Stable (Day 5)
Brightness (Day 6)
We'll See (Day 7)
Authors Note
Soaring (Day 1)
Inventions (Day 2)
Campfire (Day 3)
The Hunters (Day 4)
The Hunted (Day 5)
Gentle Breeze (Day 6)
Friendship Above All (Day 7)
Pendant
Misunderstanding
Meeting
Insecurities
Something Big
Dangerous Reuniting
Love Sick
ID Card
Infertile
First To Believe In You
Love On The Battlefield
White Ceremony
When I Was A Boy
When I Was A Boy (part two)
Spin
Womanizer
Talk Though
Take A Dip
Jetpak
Motorcycles & Subway
Beard
Lost
Keep Me Close
Phone Call
Brunch
Destinations
Piercing Shop
Longbed Date
Concert
A Little Help
Collar
Change Me And Never Let Me Go
Raisin
Is It Ours?
Epistel
Seven Years

Warrior

3.9K 64 5
By Toothless_NightFury1

He sees the ship slowly drifting off in the water. His deceased father laying in it. Just about an hour before, Toothless had been taken into control by Drago's Bewilderbeast.

He was ready to kill his rider. However, just milliseconds before Toothless was about to shoot him, he felt a strong push and the blast. A few moments later, he found himself several feet from where he stood earlier.

Looking back, he saw his father laying on the ground, motionless with huge ice pieces over him.

Things led to another and now, he was holding a bow and an arrow in his hands, just about to shoot the flaming arrow onto the drifting ship.

He sighed quietly before raising his arms and pulling back the string, the arrow laying in the nocking point where he served it.

Letting go of the string, the arrow cut through the air before turning downwards and plummeting towards the ship. It landed right below the table where his father and their past chief laid. He saw all the other flaming arrows fly towards the ship and landing.

"I'm sorry, dad," He said quietly. "I'm not the chief you wanted me to be and...I'm not the peacekeeper I thought I was. I...don't know."

Astrid sighed and looked at him. She knew what was going to happen. He was going to become chief. Something he didn't want to be. But, she promised herself that she would always be there for him. Because, even if he acted like he didn't need her, she knew he did and she would always be there for him when that time came.

He saw his mother slowly walking towards him. Valka raised her hand and softly brushed her fingers through his hair.

"You came early into this world, you were such a wee thing. So frail, so fragile, I feared you wouldn't make it. But your father, he never doubted. He always said you would become the strongest of them all, and he was right. You have the heart of a chief and the soul of a dragon. Only you can bring our worlds together. That is who you are, son."

Hiccup looked back at his mother before stepping forward slowly. "I, ah... I was so afraid of becoming my dad mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try..." He trailed off and bowed his head, sobbing.

Astrid raised her brows in concern and slowly started to walk towards him. She passed his mother and she looked at her. Astrid gave her a faint smile before she kept walking. Once she reached him, she looked down at his limp hand and moved her arm slowly, her hand slipping into his.

Hiccup turned his head to look at who it was and when he laid his eyes on her, he couldn't act anymore. He pulled his hand away from her and wrapped one of his arms around her waist and the other one around her neck before pulling her tightly against him and burying his face into her neck.

He couldn't stop crying. But, he was glad that at least she was still alive. Loosing his father was hard because he was the person who raised him. Who stayed with him for twenty years. But, if he lost her...

He wouldn't be able to handle it.

Astrid wound her arms around his middle softly and hugged him close to her, her chin laying on his shoulder. She moved her head and turned it slightly, her lips meeting the skin just above the collar of his suit.

"Hiccup," She whispered softly to him, just loud enough for him to hear. She moved and he immediately tightened his grip around her. "Don't go," He whispered into her hair before sobbing. "I'm not going anywhere," She whispered back to him, her left hand slowly moving over his back.

She softly moved her head to look at Valka. She gave her a look and the mother I understood immediately what it meant.

She slowly turned around and motioned for the others to go. Gobber looked at the hugging couple before looking back at Valka. He nodded and left along with the woman and the others.

Once everyone had left, - probably to prepare some stuff, - Astrid moved her head back to how it was before she looked at Valka.

"Babe..." She said quietly. He hummed softly before sobbing. "Look at me."

As much as he didn't want to pull away, he still did. Pulling away, he looked at her. Her eyes were dark blue and slightly red. Her cheeks were puffy and her lips were plump.

She looked up at him and moved her hands from his back to his cheeks, her thumbs wiping his tears away. His eyes were bloodshot and he had dark circles.

Her eyes stayed on his lips for a few seconds before she looked up and into his eyes. She wanted to kiss him so bad. To make things better. To take all of his pain away and to make him happy.

She didn't know what to say but, honestly, there probably wasn't anything to be said. Because, just by looking at his eyes, she knew what he felt.

He was sad and he wanted all of it to be over but still, there was that little spark she always saw in his eyes when he looked at her.

She was so happy every time she got to see him. Because, every time he saw her, his whole face just lit up. His eyes were always shining when he looked at her. They still were, even if all the pain had dulled them down.

"Hiccup..." She whispered slowly. His grip tightened around her and she felt everything press against her harder.

She didn't mind. The more it hurt, the better she felt. Because, it just reminded her of that he still was there. And that he was holding her, not letting her go.

She didn't know what to say. She just wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and buried her face into his neck.

Hiccup sobbed again before inhaling slowly. "Astrid..." He started and moved his head, out of her braid. "Yes?" He heard her whisper into his neck, asking him what it was. "I'm sorry for being a complete idiot and for not being the one you wanted me to be and-"

"Hiccup, what are you talking about?" Astrid interrupted him and pulled back, looking at him. "You're not an idiot. You'll never be. Stop thanking about yourself in a bad way. You are the one I want. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Wether it's I'm marriage or just as we are now. You have to listen to me. Stop pushing yourself down and feeling like it's all your fault. It's not. This is all my fault. If I hadn't kidnapped Eret, made him lead us to Drago and brag about you and Berk, this wouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry..." She trailed off.

"Astrid..."

"I know. You hate me. I hate myself too."

"Astrid..."

"I get it, Hiccup. I know. I'm sorry."

"M'lady, just listen to me. It's not your fault. It happened. Nothing is your fault. I'm right here. Astrid, I'll never leave. Listen to me, you're everything I want. Everything I need. He knew what he was doing. He didn't want his only son, Berk's chief and...your husband to die," Hiccup whispered the last part, his lips barely touching her cheek.

Astrid looked at him with wide eyes. "I...you mean that...?"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't want anyone else to be my wife, Berk's chieftess and the mother of my child then you. Because, you're everything I want," He whispered before pressing small kisses against her cheek and corner of her mouth.

"I..."

She didn't know what to say. Her hands had slipped from around his neck to laying on his chest. "You don't have to say anything right now. Just...stay close," Hiccup said, his voice needy.

"I'll never go anywhere. Not without you. You are my...fiancé after all," She said with a big smile. Hiccup smiled too. "Thank you, M'lady."

"For what?" She asked and wrapped her arms around his neck again. Hiccup moved his arms and rested them around her waist. "Thank you for always being there and for loving me. For staying there when I do crazy and stupid things and for reminding me of who I am and what I have when I'm not myself. I never want to loose you."

"You're never going to loose me."

•••

She walked up the stairs, towards his room. It was dark outside. Valka was in Great Hall, greeting everyone and helping them out with other things.

Toothless was laying downstairs by the fire, sleeping and occasionally waking up to make sure that everything was okay.

She knocked on the doorframe when she reached the top of the stairs. Hiccup turned his head away from the mirror to look at who it was. He smiled. "Hey there, beautiful," He said and reached out his hand.

Astrid smiled and walked into the room, grabbing his hand and walking up to him. When she reached him, he leaned down and pressed a small kiss to her lips. Kissing back, she pulled away a second later and wrapped her free arm around his waist, standing behind him and laying her chin on his shoulder.

Her other hand was laying in his, her fingers intertwined with his.

They both looked into the mirror. Astrid's eyes drifted all over his body before she pulled her hand away from his and laying it on his chest. She stood on her toes and moved her head, burying her mouth into his hair and kissing his neck.

"You're so amazing," She whispered and kissed the skin under his ear. "Why? Because I have a prosthetic leg and a Night Fury?" He mocked her.

Astrid pulled away and looked at him before moving and standing in front of him. "No," She said and grabbed his hands. "You're amazing because, you're you. You're still the dorky teen I fell in love with five years ago. You're still the guy I wanted to get to know so bad ten years ago. And now, you're gonna be the man I'll marry."

Hiccup looked at her. "Oh gods, what would I do without you?" He asked and pulled his hands away from hers, placing them on her cheeks. "I don't know. But, I do know one thing."

"And, what is that?"

"I love you," Astrid said sincerely, her arms around his waist. Hiccup looked at her.

It wasn't the first time they'd ever said those three words. First time was about a year ago. But, every time they heard it, it felt like the very first time.

First time they said it to each other was when they were out on a date. Basically, that day, nothing had gone as planned. The date got ruined by heavy rain coming in and they had to hide in a cave. Turned out, they had to sleep over in that cave since it wasn't getting any better and they where an hour away from Berk. So they had decided to stay and, just as they were about to fall asleep, Hiccup was the one to confess. Astrid got surprised but it ended with a long make out and then falling asleep, content and as a couple.

Hiccup smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips against hers in a slightly open mouthed kiss.

After he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against hers and smiled softly. "Thank you. I love you too," He whispered.

"You don't have to thank me, babe. I'm always going to be right here. I love you more then anything."

He pulled away and looked at her. His hands had found their place around her waist against but he pulled one of his hands away and raised them to her face. He curled his fingers into his palm while letting his pointed stand out, slightly curled too. He put his finger on her cheek and stroke it with the back of his finger.

Astrid grabbed his hand stroking her cheek and unfolded his fingers, moving her head and pressing kisses into his palm.

"I love you so much, Astrid Hofferson-"

She interrupted him once again. "Babe, it's Astrid Haddock," She said with a huge smile and let go of his hand, wrapping them around his neck and kissing him.

"Sorry. I love you so much, Astrid Haddock. My beautiful fiancé whom I'm gonna marry soon and get to do everything with," Hiccup said with a smile and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Astrid laughed softly before kissing him again. This time, it was a slow kiss that quickly turned passionate.

Their tongues battled for dominance all the while he softly pressed her against a wall and roamed her sides with his hand.

•••

Astrid pulled away with a pop. "Come on, Hiccup. We should get to bed. It's late and there's a long day ahead of us tomorrow," Astrid said and pulled away from him. Hiccup pouted but he knew that she was right.

He was chief now and there was so much reparation going on.

"Okay," He said, sighing and starting to unbuckle his armor lazily.

Astrid noticed how worn out he was and took off her leggings. She was only in her underwear but it wasn't the first time. They had been together like that more then too many times and the weren't embarrassed by their looks.

They were comfortable. Plus, she always borrowed one of Hiccup's shirts when she stayed over.

Walking over to him, she pulled his hands away from the piece of armor he was fiddling on and started to undo the clasps. She felt his cold hands on her waist and she couldn't help the goosebumps forming on her skin.

"You're so beautiful," Hiccup whispered, his eyes droopy. Astrid smiled and undid the last past of his armor before softly pushing him down onto his bed so she could undo his shoe and prosthetic leg.

Once that was done, she walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out two shirts and a pair of brown pants.

Walking over to him, she gave him one of the shirt and he took it, pulling it over his head and down his upper body. Standing up, she gave him the pants and he pulled them on too while she pulled the shirt on.

After she was done, she tied the strings on his pants and looked at it. Her hands trailed halfway up his stomach before they went around his waist and slightly up his back.

Hiccup smiled tiredly and kissed her head. "Astrid?" He asked her quietly. "Yeah?"

"Are you sure you want to marry me?"

The blonde pulled back slightly to look at him. Her eyes drifted from his to his lips to his eyes again. She leaned in a pressed a small kiss against his lips before pulling away and looking at him. "I'm sure."

"Good. I wouldn't want it any other way," Hiccup said, pressing one last kiss into her hair before pulling away and getting into bed.

Astrid smiled at him.

She walked up to the bed on the side where he laid and placed her hand on his leg, leaning down and pressing her lips against his, kissing him.

Hiccup kissed back, with a slight tongue.

She pulled away and walked around the bed, getting in and blowing out the candle on her side. She pulled the covers over her as well. Hiccup smiled and blew out his candle.

The room became pitch black but they could still see because of the moonlight. Hiccup laid down and opened his arms. Astrid scooted closer to him and he laid his arm around her waist. Her arm was around his ribs, under his arm. Smiling, she leaned up and pressed a small kiss to his lips before snuggling into his chest.

"I love you, Hiccup."

"I love you too, Astrid," He whispered and pressed his lips against her forehead, staying there.

They fell asleep, a little crushed but happy.

At least they still had each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 16.2K 57
It's the story of a young Viking. Actually, he isn't that young anymore. He's 23 years old now. His name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. 8 years ag...
154K 4.7K 45
A dragon shifter, who's grown bored of her everyday routines decides to leave her home and go out of her comfort zone. She finds an island with anoth...
293K 9.6K 24
She was feared by the scaleless. In reality, she was the one who was afraid of them. After she showed them what she was capable of... No one dared to...
329K 9K 33
this takes place after httyd2! It does not include spoilers for httyd3, I came up with this before the trailer of httyd 3 came out Y/n y/l/n is an 1...