Love Is Blind

By myfallingstars

"Remember I said I didn't love you? I lied." "Me too." More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
Hello!

Chapter Forty

2.2K 69 29
By myfallingstars

Get ready....

Alex's POV

What's the point. Not even my sister could help me. I was hopeless. There was nothing to look forward too. There was no one to love, no one to do life with. Nothing to do.

I didn't need help but Jeri and Kelley kept doing things that I didn't want to do. A therapist? I didn't need that. I didn't need any help, I just wanted to be alone.

It was late in the afternoon Jeri and Kelley were downstairs probably talking about me. I didn't need them talking behind my back because they say I have 'issues' but I don't. I just wanted to be alone.

For the first time since last week I got up and and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen where Jeri and Kelley were.

"Alex? Is everything okay?" Jeri asks as she stands up.

"I'm going to get some air." I say without looking at any of them.

"Go ahead." Jeri says with a small smile. This would be the first time in a month since I left the house. I stepped out into the warm air and felt the sun against my skin.

It was very relaxing but it didn't make me feel any better.

I walked all over town not knowing where to go or if there was even a purpose to living. I lost the love of my life, the one person I truly loved.

She lied to me. She stabbed me in the back. Tobin ruined my life because I'm pretty sure all this time she wanted to make my life a living hell.

Since we lived in Jacksonville, Florida. I took a bus to New Berlin which was a few miles away from my beach house.

When I got there I walked across the Dames Point Bridge which went over a large body of water. I stared down and thought about my life.

Whenever I was happy bad things would happen to me. I can't even remember the last time I was truly happy for an extended period of time.

I wanted my life back, I wanted to be with Tobin and feel her lips on mine but that was never going to happen. She broke my heart numerous times.

I just wanted to be happy for once in my life without having bad things constantly happening to me. I wanted to be in peace with no one in my way. Nothing to stop me.

I gripped the railing of the bridge and I slowly made my way onto the other side of the bridge. I gripped the railing tightly with my hands and looked down at the body of water below me.

It would be a long fall but I knew it would only end my misery. I could be happy afterwards. I wouldn't have to get hurt again or ever. I would no longer have to be in pain.

*
Kelley's POV

I looked at the clock and Alex has been gone for two hours.

"Where is she?" I ask getting worried.

"She'll be fine. She could use some time out of the house." Jeri says.

"You think she's getting better?" I ask.

"I mean she left the house for the first time in months." Jeri says but I was still worried and I could tell she was too.

Then I checked my phone to track Alex's phone to see where she was.

"What are you doing?" Jeri asks.

"I'm worried. I need to make sure she's okay." I say and Jeri nods. I could see her hands shaking but she was only trying to find the positives over the negatives.

"What the hell is she doing at the Dames Point Bridge? How did she get there?" I ask.

Jeri's eyes widened.

Jeri's POV

Flashback

"No one loves me!" Alex screamed at me as she looked away from me with tears in her eyes.

"You don't have to do this, Alex. Just take my hand and I'll pull you right over because I love you. Jeni loves you. Mom and dad love you. You don't need a guy to love you when you have a family who loves you. Kelley loves you, she's your best friend." I say.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I stared at my little sister who hanged over a bridge ready to let go. Ready to jump.

"Leave me alone, Jeri!" Alex says but I never left her side. I took a step closer but she shot me a look telling me to back away.

"If you take a step closer to me Jeri I swear to god I'll jump." Alex says with tears rolling down her cheek.

"You're not a bitch or a whore. Who cares what he says. You're an amazing beautiful girl who's going to make it somewhere in life. You're going to live a happy life and he won't! Forget about him, Alex! He doesn't deserve you."

"He said he loved me. He said that."

"That's a lie because he hurt you. He only wanted to use you."

"But why? What did I do wrong?" Alex asks with more tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You did nothing wrong." I say trying to calm her down.

"I want to jump, Jeri. I want to die." Alex chokes out.

"You jump, I jump." I say taking another step towards my sister.

"No you won't!" Alex screams at me.

Then, just as Alex let go I quickly grabbed her arm right before she fell into the water that was a long way down.

"I love you! You're the best sister I've ever had and I need you in my life! You're going to make it somewhere, Alex! I promise you will." I say.

I felt her hand starting to slip but I only tightened my grip. If I let her go, she would be dead and it would be my fault. My sisters life was in my hands.

"Let go, Jeri. Just let me go." Alex says as she looks up at me.

"I'm not going to do that! People love you, you're going to be okay, Alex. I promise you will be."

"No!"

"What about mom and dad? What are they going to think when they realize their baby girl is dead? What is Jeni going to think when she realizes that she was always hard on you because she wanted what's best for you? She wants you happy that's why she's always hard on you, I promise Jeni loves you. What is Kelley going to think when she realizes her best friend is dead? She's going to be broken. What about me? We grew up together and I need you." I say.

Then Alex's eyes widened.

"Pull me up Jeri!" She screamed. With all my strength I tried pulling her up. As she lost grip she grabbed my hand with her other hand.

"Jeri!"

"I'm right here! I'm not leaving you until you're over this damn bridge!" I say. I take a deep breath as I pull her up and she lands on me.

"I'm so sorry." Alex sobs into my arms. I hugged her tightly.

"Don't you ever do that again! You scared me to death, Alex damn you." I say hugging her as tight as possible

End of flashback

"Drive faster, Kelley! I say with tears in my eyes.

"Tell me what's going on!" Kelley says her voice in a panic.

"She's going to jump off that damn bridge!"

***

You jump I jump right?

I finished writing 4 more chapters to this story but I'll publish them some other time (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.5K 20
Tobin is in love with Alex. But Alex is in love with some pretty boy. Will Tobin ever win Alex's heart? Or will Alex hurt Tobin's? This story has b...
Goals By pretzee

Fanfiction

66.1K 1K 16
Tobin Heath saved Alex Morgan's life once. That was two years ago, and the two have been inseparable ever since. When a rumor strikes Diamond Bar Hig...
34.1K 694 15
Sequel to Your Ex. Tobin Heath and Alex Morgan have definitely had some trials with their relationship... what will happen when they meet up again to...
106K 2.3K 21
Are you willing to risk your happiness for the future of the one you love?