There, Here, and Back again...

By Flower_Misery

Nakira is an orphan, shunned, alone. But.... It never really bothered her. She's a Kunoichi from the Village... More

There, Here, and Back again. (A Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter 1: I HATE WAITING FOR RAMEN TO COOK! IT'S TOO CRUEL!!
Chapter 2: Damn you Kakashi.
Chapter 3: -_- Gaurding The drunk old guy. Lovely.
Chapter 4: Is that a man? Or a cow?
chapter 5?: Sakura. I really hate you.
Chapter 6: Chakra Control? DOO I HHAAVVEE TOOO?
Chapter 7: It's a bird! No it's a flying Cow-I mean Sakura! No It's Zabuza
Chapter 8?: The Rainbow Bunny Quest/ Friendaversary
Chapter ???: The WHATIN exams!?
Chapter 10: The Wrath of an Angry Fangirl
Chapter 11: The beginning of the Chunin Exams
Chapter 12: The Forest of........ Death? *Scary Music*
Chapter 13: The Forest of....... Micheal Jackson? What?
Chapter 14: A sudden Death Elimination? Sounds like fun!
Chapter 15: Training for the Chunins- Month 1
Chapter 16: The Chunin Exams, Month 2
Chapter 17: Training for the Chunin's -Month 3
Chapter 18: The 3rd Chunin Exam
Chapter 19: OHMYSNICKLESPUCHUMS!! DESCISIONS!
Chapter 20: SUNA DEPARTURE
Awesome EPIC VALENTINES SPECIAL THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY
Chapter 21: ARE YOU SURE WE CAN'T PUT IN A SWIMMING POOL?? Months 1 & 2
Chapter 22: At The Point Where Nothing Else Matters - Months 3 & 4
Chap 23:Past the Point of No Return! SOUNDS LIKE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - Month 5
Chapter 24: ITACHI LET ME GET A DAMN SWIMMING POOL JERK-FACE!!
Chapter 25: When It's Raining Like No Tomorrow.....
Chapter 27: I Don't How I Got Mad, I Don't Think I Should Get Back
Chapter 28: The Impossible sighting
Chapter 29: We Meet Again..... Rainbow Bunnies (=.=)
Chapter 30: Breathe....
Chapter 31: Return
My apologies
Chapter 32: Give Me Two Days
Hey let's talk about the origin of Rainbow Bunnies
Chapter 33: This is a Happy title. I promise. (No really it is)
Chapter 34: I LOVE YOU KENPACHI RAMASAMA
Chapter 35: Remember that one guy in the window?
Chapter 36: Stupid Uchihas.
Chapter 37: The End of One Adventure and the Beginning of Another

Chapter 26: Rain, Rain, Go Away, Make Me Sad Another Day...

5.1K 106 57
By Flower_Misery

NO IT'S NOT GUNNA BE SAD ANYMORE.

ITS THE RELIEF CHAPTER.

But... I'm still sad from Yakbushi's death.

Oh yeah!

That chick up there ^ gave me the idea for this chapter so yeah..

or just a small aprt of it actually.

Mhm.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ

ENJOY

SIGH IN RELIEF THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO CRY.

~>

~Nakira~

I shakily stood to my feet, holding back the tears as I walked past Zetsu. "Do what you must.. Zetsu-San." I mumbled, opening the door.

I looked back, and saw the last glimpse of my dead brother.

Damn he looks so peaceful.

How will I ever live up to that?

I looked forward and made my way silently into the living room, wiping the tears away as I came into every bodies view. "He's dead," I announced shakily, holding back the flood gates that were about to burst. Itachi, Kisame, and Tobi all looked up at the ceiling. Deidara had leaned on Sasori for support, Kakuzu didn't look like he could care any less, Konan was in the same state I was, trying to hold back tears, Pain looked somewhat sad, and Hidan Stood up, holding out his arms in the universal gesture for hug. I raised an eyebrow but obliged, tentivley wrapping my arms around him in a hug. "MKAY Hidan. You can let go now," I whispered, my voice hoarse and raspy.

He let go, Blushing. "Uh... Sorry,"

Sasori looked over at him, amused, "What was that for Hidan?"

He smirked, "I happen to have a soft spot for pushy, bossy, bitchy children who just lost their older brother okay?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "And I just happen to NOT have a soft spot for jerky, cocky, arrogant, sadistic, son of a bitches who's head is going to come right off if he says another damn word. Okay?" I replied, smirking. His cocky smile fell and he sweat dropped, laughing anyway. My smirk faded quickly, and the teasing light in my eyes vanished. "Pain-sama.."

"Yes?"

"Can... I sleep somewhere else tonight...?" I asked, looking up.

His intense gaze softened, "Yea."

"But where?" Konan asked, wiping the tears from her eyes. "We don't have any more empty rooms, and the only spare bed we have is in Tovi's room,"

"Tobi do you mind?" Pain asked, gesturing to him.

Tobi shook his head, "Not at all," His normally happy voice was toned down and he sounded... rather sad. Hell, everybody looked sad. Yakabushi got along with just about everybody in the Akatsuki, so I guess it's understandable if everybody in the Akatsuki was a little sad.

I looked down, "Well..... I'm gunna...go to sleep. Good night guys,"I mumbled, turning around.

"Night Nakira-San, un. I'm sorry.." Deidara mummered, still leaning on Sasori, I nodded. And started to walk to Tobi's room, Tobi following behind.

Damn, I couldn't do anything!

Damn

Damn

Damn

DAMN!

Tobi unlocked the door to his room silently, and stepped in. I observed it carefully. It was nice, rather plain, as it's main colors were only white and red. "Uh.. That's were you'll sleep now Nakira-chan," He tried to sound happy for me, probably trying to cheer me up, but he just ended up sounding bitter.

"Thank you Tobi-kun," I whispered as I plopped down on the bed, turning to my side and pulling the blankets up to my chin.

And then it hit.

He's dead.

My brothers dead.

Dead.

Dead

Dead.

Dead.

And I started to sob.

Onii-chan....

Yakabushi.....

You're gone.....

I'm never going to hear your laugh, or voice again.

I'm never going to see your smile or your bright blue eyes.

I'm never going to hear you lecture me again.

I'm never going to wake up early in the morning to train with you again.

I'm never going to hear your stories again.

I'm never going to see that teasing look in your eyes, or the firey Rangan that you possessed.

Never.

Never.

Never is a really long time.

My sobs became uncontrollable, and I heard the sound of footsteps approaching me.

Then somebody's warm, strong, arms wrapped around my waist. Making my eyes widen slightly before I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to stop the flow of tears. "It's okay Nakira-chan, you're allowed to cry." Tobi whispered in my ear, his grasp tightening.

I nodded, and let it all out.

I cried.

And cried

And cried

And cried

It felt like I was crying for hours in Tobi's arms.

What about Gaara? Geez I'm a whore.... I mean I have GAARA! My Gaara. My wonderful.. Sweet... Amazing... Cold.... Gaara.

Wow.. Look at me, m brothers dead and I'm sitting here contemplating my love life.

Shut up! You're just about as devastated about Yakabushi as I am!

I sighed and opened my eyes, sniffling. "Tobi-kun... You awake still?" I whispered, turning around in his grasp to face him.

And I'll never forget what I saw.

Tobi's eyes, or eye as he had a bandage covering his right eye, were shut, and he was snoring lightly. I had to refrain myself from stroking his ivory colored face, and I felt the urge to draw for the first time in awhile.

His eyes were closed, but his long black eyelashes framed his eyes perfectly, making him look....

Beautiful.

Amazing.

Sexy as hell.

Shhh... I'm still studying. His black hair was loose and tousled around in a cute messy sorta way.

Why does he wear a mask?

I shut my eyes quickly as he moved and pulled me closer to him, and I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke. "I know you're awake,"

I opened one eye, and stifled a gasp when I was staring into a Sharingan.

Great. Another damn Uchiha.

_._ First the Emo twins and now this.

Stupid Uchiha's.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked, concern filling his eye.

I nodded, "Yeah, a little bit, T-Thank you Tobi-kun," I replied, stuttering. He didn't make any effort to move, and just pulled me closer to him, he smiled.

"You don't mind me staying like this do you?"

I smirked, "No. Cuz Tobi's a good boy!"

He laughed, "Geez, that was a while ago,"

"Yeah, but you were an idiot...." I paused and grinned, "Still are actually," I teased.

He rolled his eye, and chuckled. I studied him closer. This Tobi is different... Without the mask Tobi I mean. He seems calmer, smarter, and kinda cocky, but he's just as sweet and stupid as ever. His voice sounds different too, not as.... High and happy. "You see something you like?" He teased, smirking. I scowled, this Tobi's an ass too.

"Shut up. I was lost in thought,"

"Mhm... And did this thought just happen to be about me?"

He's pretty damn full of himself... "No," I lied unconvincingly, scowling

"Sure...." He replied, the smirk still in place.

I sighed and closed my eyes, "Good night Tobi-kun,"

"Good night Nakira-chan," He whispered, smiling slightly.

Damn cocky ass Uchiha's.

~Next Morning~

I slowly blinked and opened my eyes, noticing the absensce of the warm thing I call Tobi. He was already up and dressed, and his mask was firmly on his face.

Damn, was last night a dream? If it was... Then... *insert extremely happy face here* Yakabushi is alive!

But wait... If I was in a dream, then I would've woken up in Yakabushi and I's room....

So Last Night was no dream.

Damn,

I eyed Tobi apprehensively, and he waved slightly. "Morning Nakira-chan! No breakfast today?"

I shook my head and started to rub the sleep out of my eyes, "No.. Not today Tobi-kun.." I mummered, standing up and stretching. I sleepily walked into the bathroom, and grabbed my toothbrush, starting to brush my teeth.

Then my toothbrush clattered to the floor.

He's dead.

He's dead.

He's dead, he's dead, he's dead.

It hit me all over again, and I shakily held onto the sink for support, starting to cry again. Tobi knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you okay Nakira-chan?" He called. I let go of the sink and ignored him, falling to my knees. Tobi opened the door and rushed in, quickly scanning the room for any danger, "Nakira-chan are you-" I ignored him and pulled my knees up to my chin, wrapping my arms around them.

"He's dead. He's dead, dead, dead. Dead" I mumbled to myself, trying to confirm it.

Tobi wrapped his arms around me once again, and I pulled his mask off, wrapping my arms aroundchis neck and kissing him.

And the taste of my tears blotted out the taste of his lips.

Tobi pulled away, and he stared at me intensely, "Yea. He's dead." He confirmed, frowning.

I nodded and kissed him again.

And there was no thought in my mind about Gaara.

~>>~>

Ok.. Well writing that chapter made me Fangirl scream at least SIX times.

*Shrugs* My image of Tobi is hot okay?I DO NOT BELIEVE HE IS SOME UGLY OLD GUY! HE'S MY AGE AND IS HOT AS HELL!

But not as hot as Kakashi ^^"

And I guess that chapter was still a little sad.

And Nakira's being a whore.

Nakira: -.- Shut up! I WAS SAD OKAY! I WAS SAD AND HE WAS THERE!

Whore.

Nakira: -.- I hate you.

Awwwww I love you too! ((No homo))

Nakira: Bitch.

Thank you,

Nakira: RAINBOW BUNNY!

I AINT BOTHERED.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

DONT CRY

OR... YOU COUKD I GUESS.

I DUNNO. ME-SAH BORED-SAH

Oh. WATTPAD was being an idiot"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
104K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
47.8K 1.3K 25
**I DO NOT OWN NARUTO** Kirurua Karai is a little skeptical when it comes to anything that has to do with socializing. Though, at the brink of death...
354K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...