You thought (StudxStud)

By elinahlesbian28

Sequel to Once My Bully Now My Lover More

Intro
Intro #2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
So long
New book
New book?

Chapter 3

2.3K 110 2
By elinahlesbian28

~King POV~

I just got home and tell me why my baby taking a fucking shower. Like she took a fucking shower before I left to go to the store like the fuck you been doing since I been gone. But let me chill Cux if she keeping some from me trust me karma is a bitch and everything gone come back so I hope she ain't taking my love for granted because I would hate to kill a bitch. We been married for 22 years and if you think you gone get out of this marriage alive you got another fucking thing coming.

~Unknown POV~

Man I love that girl on some real shit but I can't help it. What she dont know want hurt her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...