The Taste of Tears (VFany Fan...

נכתב על ידי Recrivain

"Don't fall in love with me, you'll only get hurt in the end...." "I just want to teach you that nothing is f... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 13

632 45 10
נכתב על ידי Recrivain

Two of the bouncers grabbed Taehyung’s arms. He tried to fight back. Taehyung kicked the bouncer on his left. That bouncer groaned. Taehyung’s left arm was free. He quickly punched the bouncer on his right.

Bam! Someone smacked him from behind. Taehyung fell forward. Before he got a change to get back to his feet, another two bouncers grabbed his arms. One of them held him with forearms so that he couldn’t move.

Taenyung tried to break loss, but someone punched his stomach. Once punch after another. The bouncer didn’t stop there. They also smacked Taehyung’s face.

“Oppa, stop it!” Tiffany screamed. She was about to run to Taehyung, but Seonghwa clutched her hand. “Please stop! You don’t need to do this. Let him go….”

Seonghwa ignored Tiffany. “Taehyung-ssi, this is what you get for having feelings for Tiffany. You should know she is mine. I don’t like it if someone has any feelings for her. Understand?” He pulled Tiffany and held her tight.

Taehyung scowled at Seonghwa. He was infuriated. “I swear I’ll take Tiffany away from you! She deserves someone better than a trash like you.” He spitted fresh blood.

Tiffany’s tears began to fall down. “Taehyung-ssi…, stop.” She turned to Seonghwa. “Oppa, tell them to stop!”

“Does it hurt you seeing him like this, eh?” Seonghwa leered coldly. He smirked. “Aish, it really hurts my heart to see you like this, Tiffany. Should I tell them to finish him off?”

Tiffany’s beautiful eyes goggled. “No, no, no….” She shook her head in horror. “Please let him go….” She felt so helpless.

“Fany-ah,” Taehyung smiled even though his lips were covered with blood. “I’ll tell you this over and over again, Sweetie; I love you and I will never regret what I feel for you.”

   Tiffany couldn’t avoid the tenderness in Taehyung’s eyes. Those eyes were so pure and bright. They shone through the darkest and the coldest room in her heart.

“Seeing you wasting your precious life with a scumbag like him is more painful than a thousand deaths. So, don’t worry about me….”

Tiffany really gave in to her tears. It was Taehyung who received the punches, but why was it her heart that bleeding?

Seonghwa looked at these two lovers heartlessly. “Finish him off.”

One of the bouncers gave a fatal blow. The last thing that Taehyung saw was the spatter of his own blood in the air.

……………………………………………….

Lee Seonghwa’s bouncers dragged Taehyung’s body and tossed it on an empty alley. They left him there unconsciously.

“Taehyung-ssi…, Taehyung-ssi….”

Taehyung thought he heard a voice of an angel. That voice echoed in his ears. He wanted to open his eyes, but he couldn’t.

“Taehyung-ssi…, please forgive me.” Two drops of tears fell onto Taehyung’s temple. Those tears flowed into his closed eye.

Taehyung felt someone touched and held his fingers. The warmth of this hand gave him strength. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. It was painful to even try to, but as soon as he saw a familiar silhouette, it seemed like he had been fully resurrected at that time.

“Fany-ah….” He didn’t know if that girl was real or just a fragment of his fantasy, but Taehyung was happy to see her again.

“Mianhae, Taehyung-ssi….” Tiffany slowly shed the uncontrollable tears that kept running down her cheeks.

Although his body was ache, Taehyung tremblingly raised his hand to touch that angel’s face. “Don’t waste your tears for someone like me….”

“Why did you have to go this far? Didn’t I tell you to leave? Didn’t I tell you that I never liked you…?”

As he trailing down her unblemished face, Taehyung smiled, “Stop lying, pretty. You can try to convince the whole world that you don’t like me… But your eyes can’t fool me….”

“Don’t fall in love with me, Taehyung-ssi. I’m not the right girl for you. And I don’t want to blame myself if anything happens to you….” Tiffany fought her tears and pressed her feeling inside.

Although it was painful to even move his lips, Taehyung couldn’t stop smiling, “how can I not love you? You are everything to me. Your smile is more precious than the whole world….” He grinned. “If it’s not you, I don’t want anyone then.”

Tiffany couldn’t take it anymore. Her tears broke. She gave in to Taehyung’s arm. She sobbed in silence.

Taehyung pulled the only woman he loved in this world closer to his chest than ever. Those two lovers were lying down on a cold gravel alley but there was indescribable warmth sparked in their hearts. 

“Don’t cry… I’m not here to make you cry….” He gently whispered in Tiffany’s ears.

“It’s too late now…. You already made me cry.” Her sadness and her happiness collided and merged into one.

After Seonghwa told his bouncers to get rid of Taehyung’s unconscious body somewhere else, the cold hearted man dragged Tiffany into the club. No matter how hard she tried to free herself from his clutch, Seonghwa didn’t seem to care. He took Tiffany to his private bedroom where he cruelly tossed her onto the bed.

“No…, you can’t… what have you done to Taehyung? Where did they take him? Taehyung didn’t do anything wrong!” Tiffany ruined her make-up with her overflowing tears.

“Shut up!” Seonghwa slapped Tiffany and pressed her body onto the bed. “Does he think he can have you?” Seonghwa glowered at Tiffany’s eyes. “You are mine, Tiffany. You are only mine!”

Tiffany’s tears wetted the corner of her eyes. She looked away. “No…, let me go….”

Seonghwa snorted, “do you think he will still love you if he knows how filthy you are?” He savored Tiffany’s fear and anguish as if she was just a fine dinner for him to eat. Seonghwa ripped off Tiffany’s red dress, exposing her flawless chest. Tiffany cried in silence. She bit her lips painfully and gripped the bed sheet tightly. How she wished she could just die.

Tiffany closed her eyes the whole time. Her body ached, but it was her heart that miserably shattered. When Seonghwa finished, he grinned satisfactorily. He scorned at Tiffany as he put on his shirt. “You used to like our little game. Why are you crying? Didn’t I just give you the pleasure you’ve always treasured?” He left the room, leaving Tiffany half naked in her bed. She curled her body and cried out loud.

Taeyeon ran into the room. “Fany-ah, Fany-ah!” She knelt before the bed. Taeyeon instantly hugged Tiffany’s bare body.

“Taeyeon-ah….” Tiffany sobbed. Her tears fell onto Taeyeon’s shoulders.

Taeyeon didn’t know which feeling was raging more in her heart at that very moment: anger or pain?

   She was handing over a drink for a regular customer when she saw Seonghwa dragged Tiffany along the corridor of the club.

Taeyeon quickly followed them. But Seonghwa’s bodyguard hindered her from barging into the bedroom. She could only helplessly overhear Tiffany’s faint voice, lamenting and begging Seonghwa to stop what he was doing to her. It wasn’t the first time Taeyeon encountered such thing. She knew exactly what Seonghwa did to Tiffany all this time. He always proudly showed them that Tiffany had sold her body in exchange for money.

“I need to see Taehyung. I need to know where they took him.” Tiffany wiped away her tears. It wasn’t the right time to feel sorry for what had just happened to her. She had to find out where Taehyung was and what those bouncers did to him.

“You can’t leave like this.” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany’s ripped dress on the floor. She quickly got up and left the room. Five minutes later she came back with a sweater and a pair of jeans.

“They dumped Taehyung in the ‘third’ alley.” After learning that she couldn’t do anything to help Tiffany, Taeyeon quickly asked one of the bouncers of what had happened. One of the bouncers told her about Taehyung and where they had abandoned his unconscious body. Taeyeon wanted to check if Taehyung was still alive, but she couldn’t leave the club knowing Seonghwa might do something to harm Tiffany inside the room. She was torn between two choices. Taeyeon was too confused she ended up standing near Seonghwa’s room like a dummy.

………………………………………………..

“Fany-ah,” Taehyung whispered, “let’s go somewhere far from here. Let’s get married and build our own family.”

The alley was dark and cold. The damp ground beneath them made their situation ever sadder. But Taehyung’s embrace was enough to keep Tiffany’s heart warm. She bitterly bit her lips so that tears wouldn’t run through her cheeks again.

Taehyung delicately rose and sat down. He looked into Tiffany’s eyes so tenderly. Tiffany realized that she wanted to spend her lifetime with this handsome man. “Let’s be happy together.” He whispered with his most gentle voice.

“Can we really do that?”

Taehyung nodded. He moved his face closer to Tiffany’s. His red lips gently touched hers. It was the first kiss he had ever given to a girl.[]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.3K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...
267K 17.4K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
9.7K 565 29
[𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥] Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook ⌇ "Ms Jeon I want to marry you," "Mr Kim, I know that your mothe...
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...