Me Without You || Kim Taehyung

By joanaa_xo

"She comes from a poor family and only lives with her mum" Kang Ji Eun, school's worst bully, she always ha... More

Part 1: Alone
Part 2: Stalker?
Part 3: Just Say No
Part 4: Changing Her
Part 5: You Must Be Crazy
Part 6: Staying Over
Part 8: Because...
Part 9: Fallen For You
Part 10: Regrets
Part 11: Forgiving You
Part 12: Who Are You?
Part 13: Thank You
Part 14: Recognise Me
Part 15: I Promise
Part 16: Pictures Of Me
Part 17: Cold
Part 18: Bring You Down
Part 19: 11:11
Part 20: Hiding
Part 21: Screwed
Part 22: Prank
Part 23: Empty
Part 24: You Know Me?
Part 25: Found You
Part 26: Sorry
Part 27: Goodbye [Finale]
Epilogue
Q&A
Show us love

Part 7: Stay Here

4.4K 221 149
By joanaa_xo

~Ji Eun's POV~

"Noona" A voice spoke cutting me out of my trance.

"Noona?! Are you calling me old?" I bursted.

"Aniyo, you are my noona" Ji Hoon smiled showing me an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked taking the envelope into my hand.

"Our DNA test, it came out positive. Noona! We're twins, but you're older than me" He smiled and I couldn't believe his words. I quickly ripped the envelope open and examined the paper closely.

~Kang Ji Eun x Kang Ji Hoon= Positive~

"But how?" I asked at the joyous Ji Hoon.

"Ji Hoon" I called out his name.

"Yes noona"

"The who's our mother?" I asked with worried eyes and his face started to soften after hearing my question.

"I-I don't know" He stuttered.

"Does anyone know about this?" I asked being serious this time.

"No" He shook his head and I sighed in relief.

"Make sure no one knows about this even if you're my twin or not okay?" I reminded him.

"But noona, aren't you happy you have another sibling?" He asked confused.

"I've been the only child ever since I was small of course I'm happy to have another but I'm just scared, what if father knows, how would he react?" I explained to him.

"Okay" He nodded his head and went back to work.

"Ji Eun noona" He called out my name.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you" He bowed.

"What for?" I asked being clueless.

"For coming to me"

.

.

.

I made my way back home only to end up in front of Taehyung's house.

"Why am I even here? Wasn't it awkward enough this morning?" I asked myself and as I turned around Taehyung appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me" I blurted holding onto my chest.

"Ji Eun? What are you doing here" He asked holding onto 2 grocery bags.

"I uh, I just. I left my books here" I said trying to make up an excuse, well it was a good one, I did leave them here in the morning.

"Ah, come in. I just came back from shopping" He said unlocking the door for me.

After I went up stairs to pack my books back in my bag, I looked back to his stuffed lion toy and smiled, remembering the time I teased him for being such a child.

"What are you looking at?" I asked the stuffed toy as it sat on the edge of the bed. I walked to it and picked it up in my hands.

"Wahh, it's so soft" I smiled, hugging the thing in my arms.

~Taehyung's POV~

I was wondering why Ji Eun took so long to pack her books so I walked up the stairs and peeked through the gap of the door seeing her pick up Mr Lion. I thought she was going to harm him so I had the urge to storm in but as soon as I saw her hug him in her arms I stopped myself.

"Who's a child now?" I chuckled looking at her hugging the toy.

I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for her to come down. As she descended down the stairs I let out a cough to get her attention.

"I'm going now" She said heading to the door.

"Wait" I spoke causing her to stop walking.

"What?"

"What were you doing with Mr Lion?" I asked her and her eyes shot open.

"I-I-I didn't mean to, I was just hu-"

"Got you" I cut her off as I broke into laughter.

"Yah! Get your ass here!" She demanded motioning me to come to her.

"I was joking, jeez, calm down" I chuckled, calming down from before.

"I'm not in the mood" She claimed, taking a seat on the couch.

"Want anything?" I asked her heading to the fridge.

"You got beer?" She asked which is very surprising, but I got it for her anyways since she's going through a lot.

.

.

.

"Ji Eun, you should get home. You're really drunk" I suggested trying to help her up.

"Let me go, I am not drunk, I am totally fine" She laughed holding the can of beer up in the air.

"Ajussi, what if I told you I had a twin brother?" She chuckled pointing at my face.

"Twin?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, I had a twin since birth, crazy right?" She let out an evil laugh, throwing the empty beer can across the room.

"Yah! For your information, this is my house. Let's get you home" I suggested helping her up.

"I don't want to go home, I want to stay here ajussi" She whined as she cupped my face in her sweaty palms.

"Aish, why did I give you beer?" I asked myself helping her get upstairs to my room. As I reached my room I realized how stupid I was...why didn't I put her in the guest room but had to go all the way up here. Kim Taehyung, are you drunk?!

As I placed her on the bed, I got pulled down with her as her arms were still wrapped around my neck. Our faces were dangerously close to each other as I could smell her breath filled with alcohol.

"Ajussi, you're so handsome" She chuckled as she examined my face using her finger to trace my face.

"You should get to sleep" I awkwardly said hoping she would let go of me.

"Stay here, I don't want to lose anyone else" She cried holding onto my hand.

.

.

.

~Ji Eun's POV~

"AHH!!" I screamed as I kicked the body lying next to me off the bed.

"Yah! What was that for?" Taehyung asked rubbing the sides of his butt to lessen the pain.

"Are you crazy?! What do you think you're doing!!" I bursted getting off the bed.

"Says the one that wanted me to stay with her" He scoffed.

"I said that?" I asked him being clueless as I tried remembering what happened last night.

"Yeah, you were totally drunk last night" He nodded with his eyes still closed.

"If I was drunk why didn't you send me home you asshole!!" I bursted ago.

"Says the one that wanted to stay here" He scoffed again pulling the blanket up.

"I said that too? What else did I say?" I asked and he quickly jumped off the bed and cupped my face in his hands.

"Yah!"

"Ajussi, you're so handsome" He faked a girl's voice and I stood there dumbfounded. This is just a dream, Ji Eun! Wake up!

"Pinch me" I told him and without a doubt, he pinched me on the arm causing an 'ow' to escape my lips.

"Forget what I said last night okay?" I freaked out running out of his room.

"That twin of yours..." He said and I stopped my pace, turning around to look at him.

"What did you say?" I asked him, surprised.

"You have a twin right?" He asked back as he came closer to me.

"Who said I had a twin" I awkwardly laughed trying to get out of this place.

"I was uh- drunk yesterday, I was probably talking nonsense" I laughed it off heading to the front door.

"You think?"

"I know" I replied with an awkward smile.

~Taehyung's POV~

"Aish, this girl. She keeps leaving her things at my house" I said looking at her bag sitting on the floor.

I picked up the bag and decided to go and return it back to her. I made my way out the door and whistled to the tune of BLACKPINK's 'Playing With Fire' while walking to her house.

"Get out my house!" I heard a woman's voice shout out. Was that Ji Eun's mother?

Before I could even knock on her door, Ji Eun came out with a visible handprint across her face holding a luggage in her hand.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" She asked with angry eyes.

"I-I just came to r-return your bag" I stuttered handing her bag over.

"Thanks, now go away before you die as well" She suggested as she rolled her luggage to who knows where.

"Where are you going?" I asked holding her back.

"I can't live with her anymore, there is the streets anyways, surely I can make friends there" She scoffed as she continued to pull her luggage with her.

"There's always the guest room at my house"

~Author's Note~

Ommo did Taehyung just offer her to stay at his place?? Aigoo, sorry for breaking any of your hearts, jinja mianheyo!! Just pretend the girl is you ☺

사랑해요❤ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 124 14
When the main character, Kang Eunjin, leaves Busan to moves to Seoul, she meet a playboy who changes her reputation of a good girl to a rebel. Her s...
9K 233 14
Park Yerim,she's a nerd in seoul arts in south korea.bts always bullied her and the biggest bully of them all is taehyung. Behind those glasses is a...
44.8K 1.5K 52
Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with Jungkook ever since the day she saw him...
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...