The Taste of Tears (VFany Fan...

By Recrivain

"Don't fall in love with me, you'll only get hurt in the end...." "I just want to teach you that nothing is f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 8

605 46 14
By Recrivain

That very morning, Tiffany didn’t feel like going out of her house. She didn’t even want to get out of her bed. But she realized she had to visit Seohyun at the hospital. Taeyeon was working her morning shift at the local bakery. Tiffany didn’t understand why Taeyeon had to work at two different places.

“I really want to pay off our debt.” Taeyeon replied when Tiffany asked her.

“But having two jobs is too tiring. When do you have time to rest?”

“I’m resting when I sleep. And don’t you dare give me that eomma looks.” Taeyeon sneered while chewing a big chunk of chocolate, “what about yourself? How long did Seonghwa give you days off before he could squeeze your blood, sweat, and tears again?”

Tiffany pouted.

“When will that devil come back from Europe?” Taeyeon took a sip on her milk.

Tiffany made a sad grimace. “Next week.”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Why? Do you miss him?” Tiffany delightfully teased her roommate.

Taeyeon looked as if she had just seen a ghost. “I’d hang myself if I ever felt that way for that devil.”

Tiffany chuckled, but Taeyeon caught a slight sorrow in her eyes.

……………………………………………….

Tiffany swung her clutch and kicked some pebbles on the street.

“Fany-ah.”

Tiffany lifted her head and saw Taehyung standing in front of her. That handsome man seemed to be troubled as if he hadn’t slept for days.

“What do you want?” To be honest, Tiffany had had enough of saying that same sentence over and over again.

“I’m really sorry about that night.”

Tiffany pouted. “Why were you acting so childishly?”

Taehyung ruffled his hair. “I had run out of ideas.” He murmured vaguely. “I wanted you so much and was scared that I might never get a chance to make you love me….”

Tiffany gazed at Taehyung without saying a single word.

Taehyung sighed, “I’d tried everything I could to approach you nicely, but you kept pushing me away…. I’m not a computer, tell me what else I should do to win your heart?”

“Do you really like me that much?”

“If only words could describe how much I feel for you…. But all the words in this world will never do…..”

Tiffany seemed to be pondering. She suddenly looked into Taehyung’s eyes.

“Show it to me.” She faintly whispered.

Taehyung was taken aback. “What do you want me to do?”

“Stop doing something stupid. I can never love an idiot.”

“Does it mean you accept my heart?” Taehyung couldn’t hide the joyfulness rising in his heart.

“Not that fast, Silly!” Tiffany glared at him.

Taehyung looked really amused. He made a V sign and said, “I promise, you won’t ever regret it.”

……………………………………………….

Jungkook had been looking for Taehyung at the Bulletproof headquarter. He finally found his hyung on the roof top.

“Ah, jinjja? Seriously?” Jungkook snorted in disbelief upon seeing Taehyung making a video call for a thousand times that day. Did Tiffany really put a spell on his hyung? Taehyung didn’t seem to be able to separate from his cellphone.

“Hyung,” Jungkook called.

Taehyung glanced at him and gave him a sign that he would finish his video call first before he could talk to Jungkook.

“Aish.” Jungkook shook his head. The strong wind struck his black hair.

After a few minutes, Taehyung approached Jungkook who was still waiting for him on the roof top.

“What is it?”

“Hyung, boss told us to collect the ‘XX Club’s debt again. Should we take baseball bats, nunchakus, or guns this time? The club owner didn’t seem to get our message last time.”

“Wait, the XX Club?” Taehyung seemed to be bothered.

“Yes, why?” Jungkook looked at him suspiciously.

“Ah, geunyang… I’ll skip this time. Why don’t you ask Yoongi hyung to come with you? He’ll scare the hell out of everybody.”

“Wait, you’re not coming with us?”

“I can’t.”

Jungkook frowned. “Wae? Is it because of Tiffany?”

Taehyung put on an awkward smile, “No…., I just… I have something else to do right now…..”

Jungkook watched Taehyung leave the roof top. His hyung had changed. Taehyung would never disobey their boss’ command, unless…..

………………………………………..

“Everybody get out! This club is closed!” Jungkook smashed the glass separator at the club.

Everybody looked at who had made that loud noise. It hadn’t been two months after the Bulletproof Boys rampaged inside the club. This club owner really didn’t learn his lesson. Jungkook shook his head.

Most people were so petrified that they froze in place. The music flowed through an empty air.

Taeyeon had just finished delivering two bottles of vodka to table number seven when Jungkook and his friends came in to ruin everybody’s party.

One of his henchmen approached Taeyeon and dragged a young girl who was standing near her. That girl screamed in panic.

Taeyeon spontaneously grabbed the henchman’s arm. “Let go off her!”

That henchman was almost as twice big as Taeyeon, he looked at the petite woman who was gripping onto him. Mercilessly, he shrugged Taeyeon off and slapped her face hard.

Taeyeon faltered backward. Her face hurt like hell. She could taste the blood on her wounded lips. But she quickly got back up and shouted, “let her go!”

The henchman pushed Taeyeon away. She fell onto the floor.

Jungkook looked at Taeyeon. He had to admit, that woman really had guts. He smirked. At that precise moment, his eyes met hers.

Taeyeon glanced at Jungkook. She got back up and walked toward him.

“Who are you to close this club?”

Jungkook scoffed, “ya, ahjumma, I don’t want to hurt you, why don’t you get out of here!” Jungkook sneered glancing at Taeyeon’s bruised lips.

“Who are you calling ahjumma, Kiddo?”

Jungkook could see the fire in Taeyeon’s eyes. Those eyes looked at him fiercely. Yet, those eyes were also as cold as two blocks of ice.

“Listen up. Whoever you are, you better find another club, this one is closed.”

“Do you really want me to call the police and tell them that you tried to rob my friend the other night?”

Jungkook startled. He didn’t remember this small woman. “Who are you?”

“Aish, you punk!” Taeyeon sneered at him. “I don’t have to tell you who I am. Just get your friends out of here. You don’t belong here.”

“What about you? Do you belong here? Are you this club owner? Cuz if you are, you owe my boss 100 million won.”

“Jungkook-ssi, is there any problem?” Yoongi approached them. He had just finished off four bouncers who tried to send him away.

Taeyeon glanced at Yoongi and sneered, “is this another friend of yours? Where’s the guy who is always following Tiffany like a dog?”

“Ya, ahjumma, watch your mouth! I won’t let you talk about Taehyung hyung like that.” Jungkook almost raised his hand.

   “What if I want to talk like that? Wanna sue me? Slap me?” Taeyeon scoffed. She realized Jungkook almost slapped her, but she wasn’t scared at all. These punks needed to know that not everyone was afraid of them.

   “Dang, I can’t believe a woman can talk so rude like this. I guess you’re that snobbish girl’s friend, huh? No wonder you act the same as her. Women these days…” Jungkook sneered, “so rude and haughty. Why don’t you just stay in the kitchen and wait for your man to come to your bedroom?”

“Ya, didn’t your mother ever teach you something?” Taeyeon gritted her teeth. “Or maybe you don’t have anyone to teach you anything?”

“Jungkook-ssi, cut the nonsense.” Yoongi talked with his icy voice. “Or should I lend my hand to silent this woman?”

Yoongi was the most feared among Bulletproof Boys. He was capable of doing anything to anyone. Jungkook remembered Yoongi had tied his enemy and drowned him in a river while he watched that enemy asphyxiated in cold blood. Jungkook knew Yoongi wouldn’t hesitate to hurt this woman badly just to teach her some lessons.

“No, I’ll do it, Hyung.”

Yoongi didn’t give any reaction when Jungkook hauled Taeyeon out of the club.

“Ya, what are you doing? Let go off my hand, you little punk!” Taeyeon scrambled to her feet but she still got dragged away.

Jungkook tossed Taeyeon’s against the wall outside the club. “Go!”

Taeyeon gritted her teeth. Every part of her body was aching. “What do you mean, ‘go’?”

“Go now or Yoongi hyung will have to kill you.”

Taeyeon felt really disgusted, “so, you guys are not just a bunch of punks, but also a killer?”

Jungkook sighed and glared at Taeyeon as if he was dealing with a four-year-old-toddler. “Listen. I know you’re not the owner of this club. Killing you won’t mean anything to me. It’s like killing a filthy fly—”

Taeyeon slapped Jungkook.

Jungkook’s face turned red. He was furious. “Do you really wanna die, eh Ahjumma?”

“No,” Taeyeon swallowed her saliva. “I want to live. But I can’t live my life regretting not slapping a jerk like you in the face.”

Jungkook took a deep breath to calm his beating heart. “Huh, if it wasn’t for Taehyung hyung, I would’ve sent you to the afterlife.”

“Is it that easy for you to take someone’s life?” Taeyeon narrowed her gaze, “how many people have died in your hand? Are you really proud of what you do?” She sneered, “aigoo, I can’t believe I really feel sorry for your pathetic life. You don’t have anyone to love you, right?”

Jungkook punched the wall behind Taeyeon, his arm was just inches away from her pretty face. “Are you going to leave or not?”

Taeyeon froze in place. Jungkook’s face was so close to hers. She could feel his breath on her skin. Taeyeon gulped. “Thank you for showing me what kind of guys you and Taehyung really are. I’ll make sure Tiffany won’t ever see your friend again.”[]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 17.4K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
36.9K 1.4K 35
(Y/n) If you were given a second chance would you accept it? Well as much as I didn't want this second chance it was given to me. I wanted to be done...
9.7K 565 29
[𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥] Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook ⌇ "Ms Jeon I want to marry you," "Mr Kim, I know that your mothe...
358K 25.3K 66
"-𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...