The Taste of Tears (VFany Fan...

By Recrivain

"Don't fall in love with me, you'll only get hurt in the end...." "I just want to teach you that nothing is f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 6

739 51 14
By Recrivain

It had been three days since the last time Taehyung met Tiffany. Mr. Bang assigned him to do some collecting in Daegu. For the first time in his life, Taehyung was distracted. He was supposed to get twenty million won from a fish monger, but he ended up letting that old man get away with it, it was all because the fish monger’s daughter reminded him of Tiffany. He couldn’t bear to see that girl cry and lament for her father.

“Taehyung-ssi, what will we tell our boss about the money?” Jimin asked Taehyung worriedly.

   “Nevermind, I’ll use my own money and give it to Mr. Bang.” Taehyung got in the car, leaving Jimin bewildered.

Taehyung didn’t want to do anything else but to see Tiffany. That girl still acted cold and indifferent toward him, but something told Taehyung that Tiffany didn’t hate nor dislike him. And it was enough for Taehyung if Tiffany could stare at him and notice him, even if she gave him a very cold stare. As long as he could still see her.

Taehyung pulled out his smartphone. He pressed some buttons on the screen. Tiffany didn’t reply any of his text messages. Taehyung sighed.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung who slouched against the seat and looked so flagging. “What is it?”

Taehyung sighed. “Why does missing someone feel so painful?” He looked at Jimin who was driving. “Have you ever missed someone so bad, Jiminie?”

Jimin chuckled nervously. He and Taehyung are at the same age, but Taehyung had joined ‘the Bulletproof Boys’ (that’s what they called themselves) five years before him, and it made Taehyung his senior. Taehyung was well respected in the Bulletproof Boys, Jimin really looked up to him. “Wae? Who do you miss, right now?”

Taehyung leaned against the car window and looked at the night view outside. “I miss someone who is really precious to me….” Even with his eyes wide open, Taehyung could imagine Tiffany’s reflection on the glass window. He really couldn’t wait to come back to Seoul. He wanted to see Tiffany…..

Jimin secretly glanced at his senior. That guy looked like a lifeless skeleton.

………………………………………………

Tiffany thought Taehyung had decided to be out of her life. She didn’t understand why she felt there was something missing when she didn’t see Taehyung standing near her house with a flower in his hand. She looked around to make sure that weird guy wasn’t hiding somewhere and planned to surprise her. But Taehyung wasn’t seen anywhere.

The next day, Tiffany purposely went out of her house half an hour late than usual. She kept checking her window pane to see if Taehyung was outside. But that guy didn’t show up. Tiffany sighed. She couldn’t help but wondering if something bad happened to him. But she quickly shrugged that thought off. Why should I care for him? I should be glad that he doesn’t bother me anymore. Tiffany told herself.

But she really couldn’t seem to fall asleep when Taehyung sent her text messages that night. His text messages read, ‘Fany-ah, are you all right?’, ‘have you had dinner?’, ‘do you miss me while I’m gone?’

For God’s sake, Tiffany almost replied to Taehyung and asked where he had been or if something had happened to him. But just when she was about to type those questions, Tiffany put her phone down. No, no, no, no. She couldn’t do that. Tiffany shook her head. She went to her bed, tucked her blanket in, closed her eyes, and ready to sleep. But when her phone rang, she spontaneously reached for it. ‘Well, I just want to know what that brat will say this time.” Tiffany gave an unnecessary excuse to herself.

“Don’t worry about me, I’m fine here… only missing you like crazy.” Tiffany smiled. Oh, where are you now, Taehyung-ssi? Tiffany bit her lip.

“I’m in Daegu right now. Do you want me to bring you something?”

Tiffany was startled. Did Taehyung just read her mind? Naah, that’s impossible. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. Hmm, so that annoying guy is in Daegu right now. Oh well, I can sleep peacefully right now. Tiffany put her phone on her bed. The next day, Tiffany woke up and found that she had held her phone all night long… and also tens of text messages from Taehyung.

………………………………………….

It was the fourth day since Taehyung had left for Daegu. Tiffany looked at the calendar. She had just finished taking a shower. She took her phone and smiled when she saw seven unread text messages from Taehyung. That guy really didn’t know how to give up. ‘Fany-ah, let’s have another cup of coffee today.’

Tiffany raised her eyebrow. Taehyung asked her to have a coffee; does it mean he’s already come back to Seoul? Tiffany rushed to her window pane to see if Taehyung was standing outside. But she didn’t see anyone except an old lady with a cane who was walking so slowly.

   Yet when Tiffany opened her front door two hours later, Taehyung was there. Standing and smiling at her. He made a funny noise that coming out of his nose. He hid something behind his back. Okay, Taehyung-ssi, which flower did you have today? Rose? Sunflower? Orchid? Carnation?

Tiffany frowned and ignored Taehyung who didn’t even try to contain his happiness in seeing her again.

Tiffany gave him a cold shoulder, but when she passed in front of him, she couldn’t stand to ask, “why are you here? I thought you had gone away.” There was some gladness and longing in her voice. And there was also some jealousy…. Wait, jealousy? Why would she be jealous of? A flashing image of some pretty Daegu girls crossed her mind.

“Did you miss me?” Taehyung simpered.

“You wish.” Tiffany snorted.

“Tiffany-ssi, have you had breakfast?”

Tiffany didn’t say a word. But she noticed Taehyung pulled out something behind his back.

“I brought you this.” That handsome guy had a small bucket of ice cream in his hand.

“You brought ice cream from Daegu? How creative!”

Taehyung’s face lightened up. “You read my text messages.” He grinned victoriously. There was no way for Tiffany to know Taehyung was in Daegu except she had read his text messages.

Tiffany was caught off guard. She didn’t mean to give Taehyung such satisfaction. She instantly regretted her stupidity.

“Don’t be happy, I just happened to read that one cuz I was waiting for an important message from my boyfriend.” Tiffany walked away.

Taehyung caught up to her. “Tiffany-ah, wanna go to a theme park?”

Tiffany loved theme parks very much. She used to go to theme parks with Taeyeon and Seohyun. Tiffany smiled tenderly when she reminiscing her old memories with her two sworn sisters. Those bittersweet memories…..

Taehyung didn’t know what Tiffany was thinking, he grinned happily. He thought Tiffany was smiling because she agreed to go to the theme park with him.

“Okay, let’s go to a theme park!” Taehyung grabbed Tiffany’s hand.

Tiffany snapped back to reality. But it was too late, Taehyung had already held her hand and pulled her toward his car.

Tiffany’s face turned red, luckily Taehyung didn’t see it.

………………………………………………

“You are the most stubborn and the most annoying person I’ve ever known.” Tiffany goggled at Taehyung when the two of them were sitting on a bench at the theme park.

Taehyung who was busy scooping his ice cream glanced at her. He grinned. “Woah, I can’t believe that you know me so well. Do you want a scoop or two?” Taehyung lifted a paper cup for Tiffany.

Tiffany scoffed, “you really don’t know when to stop, do you?”

“Stop what?” Taehyung stared at Tiffany like a baby who didn’t understand how the world worked.

“Stop bothering me.”

Taehyung chuckled. “It’s not that I don’t know how to stop, it’s just I can never give up on something I really love.”

“What is it? Your pride? Does being rejected really hurt your pride?”

Taehyung simpered, “it’s not about my pride. It’s about you.” He looked into Tiffany’s beautiful eyes, “I can’t give up on someone I’ve already fallen in love with.”[]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 17.4K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
170K 3.4K 37
Description Hwang Tiffany is the vice president of SM&Co. She was a serious person with cold demanour and able to to make people pissed in their pant...
17.2K 743 47
A new girl Chae Seon Ra moves to Seoul to the best high school in Korea. But as fate would like it, she makes an enemy out of the most handsome and p...
4.8K 289 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She hiccuped while...