Newly Bitten // Teen Wolf

By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Erin and Isaac have been best friends for a long time. They live together with Isaac's dad, because her famil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sequel!
Well Hey

Chapter 8

26.4K 870 113
By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

~3 votes and two comments for the next chapter~

"What do you think Derek's gonna do to Stiles?" I asked Boyd as we sat on the bleachers. I blew hot air into my hands to keep them warm in the cold weather. The game was about to start, Scott had already arrived so we were waiting for Allison to arrive. Boyd shrugged next to me, "I don't think Derek will hurt him but no telling what Erica will do. She is Erica." I laughed at my best friend's comment turning my head to see Jackson, Matt, and Danny sitting on the bench.

Curiosity got the best of me and I listened in to their conversation.

 Jackson looked at Matt rudely before he looked back to Danny. "What the hell is this? Dude, I thought I could trust you-" Jackson started but Matt rolled his eyes cutting him off. "Relax, it's my camera, okay. He just needed to ask me some questions."

Danny smiled and patted Matt's shoulder, "Matt's the one who found it anyway."

Jackson looked between them with panic. "Found what?" Matt pulled out his tablet and pulled it up pointing at it. "There" he said as the video played. "There what?" he snapped observing the video.

"It's an edit point. It's been looped. Two hours worth."

"What does that mean?"

"That means there's two hours of footage. Missing."

Missing? Why is it missing?

The conversation ended as the first line players took the field. Then this huge player on the other team walked on. He was giant, taller than Isaac and bigger than Boyd. That says something.

The game began a few minutes later, and we began losing right away. The huge guy, who I found out was called "the Abomination," was just running everyone over, literally. I was wondering why Scott wasn't doing anything but the I realized, Allison's grandpa is here. If he sees Scott, he's dead.

 Coach asked me to come down and help with the wounded players. I had helped with Jackson's injuries before so he knew I could help. I was currently helping an injured player, Kyle was his name, to an ambulance. "Thank you for helping me" he mumbled limping on his hurt foot. When he was hit he hurt his leg and most likely got a concussion judging by his slurring words and unfocused eyes.

"No problem Kyle" I smiled and he leaned on me more getting closer to my face. Thank god for my newly found strength or else I wouldn't be able to hold him up. I laughed at him and we finally made it to the ambulance. I set him down to sit on the back of it as we waited for the paramedics. He didn't let go of me though and instead pulled me closer.

"You're very pretty" he said and a blush crept onto my face. "Thank you" I mumbled and tried to pull away again. He leaned forward though and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes widened and I pulled away quickly wiping my mouth before grabbing his shirt and yanking him forward. "Ever do that again, your foot and head won't be the only thing hurt."

I heard the paramedics coming so I released him and turned to face them. "His foot was crushed under the other player and he hit his head pretty hard. I think he fractured his ankle and has a minor concussion." With that I stomped off completely pissed. That was until I heard him talk again. "What a bitch." I dug my nails into my arm to not turn back and pounce on him.

Who does he think he is? He can't just go around kissing girls. I grumbled some very colorful words to myself but stopped when I saw the coach having a total meltdown. "Where's Stilinski? Where's Stilinski?"

I ran up to the bleachers and climbed them to get to Boyd. "Where the hell did he go?!" I asked Boyd who looked around and gave me a sheepish smile. "I might have lost him." I face palmed. "No shit Sherlock"

The coaches yelling stopped the conversation and we looked to see him pointing at Boyd. "You! You! You play lacrosse?" Boyd glanced at me before standing up but I grabbed his arm. "Uh-uh, Derek won't like this" I warned giving him a stern look. "Yeah. But I will"

He stood up and shrugged off his coat showing his large arms and muscles and I covered my face. "I'm so gonna get yelled at for this" I mumbled as he stepped down the bleachers. Coach cheered, "Oh, yeah! We got ourselves a player!" Scott looked at me with a quizical look and i just ran a hand through my hair.

I pointed at Boyd. "Watch him" I mouthed and he nodded running after Boyd who had all the equipment on and was walking onto the field. I ran down the bleachers only to trip on the last one and fall backwards. I waited for the impact that never came and I opened my eyes to see two bright blue eyes staring down at me. "Uh hey Matt"

He helped me back up and I took the last step onto the ground. "Hey Erin" he replied back and I smiles awkwardly. "Uh thanks for saving my clumsy ass" he laughed and said a your very welcome before I gave him a wave before sitting on the end of the player bench watching nervously as Boyd slammed into players.

"Redoff!" I jumped at the coaches voice before looking at him. "Yes coach?" I asked already knowing what he had to say. "Why the hell are you on the bench?" I looked around trying to find something to say. "Uh.. moral support?" a couple players snickered at me but coach just ignored it realizing he wasn't going to win.

I searched around the field looking for Boyd. My sight landed on his large figure and I saw his eyes shifting to the golden color. "Shit, shit, shit" I went to run on the field caring more about my best friend than the game but I was relieved when Scott ran up to him. I listened in, "you gotta get off the field, your eyes. Someone is gonna see you." Boyd glanced at him before storming past back to the game.

Scott glanced at me with a worried look and I made spastic hand movements that didn't make any sense. "Don't let him get the ball" I said knowing he could hear me. He nodded and ran after him to where the play was starting. I sat back and my eye caught something or rather someone staring at me. I turned to make eye contact with Gerard. He gave me a nod and a smile and I turned back to the field to see Scott getting ran over.

I heard the crack of his leg and all the players and coaches ran to him including Allison, Gerard, and I. I made it to him before anyone else did and went to help him up but he stopped me. "No! Now's your chance, get Boyd out of here now!" I nodded and ran to Boyd who was having trouble not shifting. "Come on Boyd" I said pulling him away from the field.

We got to the parking lot and he collapsed to the ground groaning. He looked back up at me and he had shifted. He growled at me and I groaned getting ready to fight. He ran at me swiping but I quickly dodged him. He continued swiping but all were failures. I knew I had to hurt him to get him to shift back so as he turned to face me I swung around and lifted my foot kicking him in the face.

He lifted his face back up and I sighed in relief at his human features. I helped him up and sighed. "Go home Boyd, gets some rest." he nodded and began to walk away. I walked back to the field only to stop hearing a hissing coming from inside the school followed by a yell that sounded like... Stiles!

I sprinted to the school and luckily the doors were still unlocked. I sprinted throw the halls as the yells and hisses grew louder and louder. I stopped outside the pool and grabbed the door swinging it open before entering. My feet froze at the sight in front of me. Stiles was holding up Derek in the pool while some lizard creature was circling it.

It was human sized with dark green scales and menacing yellow eyes. It's claws were oozing some kind of liquid and it's long tail swayed as it stalked around the pool. The door slammed shut behind me and I silent swore as the lizards eyes flickered over to me along with Stiles and Derek. "Erin! The liquid is poisonous! It paralyzes you!" Derek says spitting out water.

That must be why Stiles is holding Derek up. The lizard thing started stalking towards me on all fours. I began sprinting to the other side of the pool towards Derek and Stiles and the creature chased after me. It jumped at my back and I ducked sending it over me. I kicked it's back pushing it into the wall. It just pushed off the wall and jumped over me landing behind me. I felt a cut on my neck and my body went numb.

I fell to the ground paralyzed and my body was turned upwards so I was facing the ceiling. The creature appeared above me and stared into my eyes. I felt it's tail touch me and my vision once again went white before it went to a different scene.

It was dark outside obviously meaning it was nighttime. A car sat on the side of the road, I couldn't see who was inside it. The creature appeared behind the car and slowly crawled to the driver's side. He raised his hand to set it against the window and a hand inside the car placed against the other side right on his hand.

Then my vision went back to normal and the creature was still staring at me. I looked into it's yellow eyes, something about this creature seemed so familiar.

My vision began going black and the last thing I saw was the creature being pushed off of me.

~3 votes and two comments for the next chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 4 23
Book 4 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST THREE BOOKS BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. On t...
68.4K 1.7K 15
Tyler Adams was never that interested in making friends, or joining sports. He was all about finishing school, earning money, and taking care of his...
172K 5.4K 28
Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isa...
12.4K 397 10
Stiles is taking care of the pack once Derek leaves Stiles and Issac are best friends but Scott thinks it's something more . Scott claims his pack ma...