The Silver coyote and the gre...

By Kegin4ever

This fanfiction is of my oc named Silver and Zoro from One Piece / I do NOT own one piece or any of the chara... More

Intro
Chapter 1/ the Straw-hats meet "Silver the Coyote"
Chapter 2 / The fight
Chapter 3/ Silver and Zoro clash
Chapter 4/ Sandai Kitetsu
Chapter 5/ The Test Of Luck
Chapter 6/ Luffy's death?
Chapter 7 / Escape Louge Town
Chapter 8 / Zoro & Silver's past
Chapter 9/ entering the Grand Line
Chapter 10 /Entering the Grand Line
Chapter 11 / Reverse Moutain?
Chapter 12/ Luffy and Silver need to find the crew!
Chapter 13/ Funny Zoro?
Chapter 14 / Little Garden
chapter 15 / A Fight between Giants?
Chapter 16/ The Past Reopened
Chapter 17/ We Need A Doctor
Chapter 18 \ We Found Our Doctor
Chapter 19 / Alabasta Princess and Luffy's Brother?
Chapter 20/ The Travel
Chapter 21 / The Travel Pt.2
Chapter 22 / A Blackout
Chapter 23 / Mr.1 and Zoro
Chapter 24 / Welcome a new member
Chapter 25 / A Reunion With an Old Friend pt.1
Chapter 25 pt 2 / Saga's Return
Chapter 26/ water 7 and a lost friend
Chapter 27/ The Frankly Family.
Chapter 28/ Jouney to Ennies Lobby
Chapter 29 / Saving Robin
Ch 30/A New Ship and an Old Friend
Chapter 31/ A Talking Skeleton?!?!?
Chapter 32/ A Sad Thought.
Chapter 33/ ThrillerBark and A Need to Fight
Chapter 34/ A Fight for Our Shadows?
Chapter 35 /Getting Our Shadows Back in A Tough Fight.
Chapter 36/ A Fight Against Oars
Chapter 38 - A Long Needed Rest
A/N
Chapter 39 - Shabody Archapelago
A/N

Chapter 37 - Kuma v.s Straw-hats

39 0 0
By Kegin4ever

So if you think I should continue with the new style of chapter titles or keep with the old style please tell me. If anyone wants to suggests a song for my next few song chapters Please do so as I need some ideas. ~K

(Zoro POV)

I was hugging Silver close as I felt her body about to collapse then I hear Chopper shriek and I look up at the person who created this large shadow. 

Robin-"Bartholomew Kuma. "

Silver's body has tensed and she steps back and I am holding my banana as it was cleaned and I put it on and Silver has a red-ish aura coming up and I get ready to attack Kuma with Silver. 

Zoro-"Silver wait."
Red-"no."

Silver takes off and has cut a large gash in his side and had sent and explosion out and it knocked everyone out but I or so I can tell.

(Red POV)

Red-"This man hugging Silver has a close attachment to her I won't kill him but Bartholomew was an old enemy of mine and I will kill him."

I move away and the moss head said something like don't and I reply with a no and go to cut this guy down. I hear the gas from his body about to go off as I move my host's body away and see that the moss head and a Curly brow is getting up.  The moss head doesn't notice the blonde till he walks by Then the moss hits the blond in the side. I keep control over my hosts body as I watch the moss head give his  life to save the captain. 

"Wow he really dose put his heart on the line for very big things in his mind." 

I take the host into the woods and let her back into consciousness. 

(Silver POV)

I wake up in the woods and hold my head as it hurts and I know Red had done something as I look over myself and try to figure out where I am and hear a loud yell of pain and try to track it down. I come up to a clearing and see Zoro shove his arms into a red-ish tinted paw and I can't move my body won't and I watch Zoro get all scared up and his clothes shredded. I wait and he stands there then crossed his arms over his chest and I run out to him and then I see Sanji running toward us. 

Sanji-"What happened!?"
Zoro-"No- Nothing happened."

I have tears welling in my eyes and Sanji helps me take him back to the rest of the crew and Chopper helps him. I sit by him as the feast is going on and I don't feel as if I could join them as everyone else is. 

???-"want a drink?"

I look up and it's Yamada. 

Silver-"Leave me alone yamada."

He put the drink next to me, I didn't touch it as I didn't want it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 14 11
There are encounters with a big impact on your life. There are people who will touch your heart. And there is "history" you cannot erase and which wi...
8K 230 28
Hey guys! Third fanfic ready to read! I got this all ready ahead of time. Just need to start writing. I am pretty sure that there won't be mature con...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
182K 4.1K 34
I was on my lil' brother's ship I can't wait to see him! He probably doesn't remember me since it was over 17 years ago. I was the oldest out of Ace...