Chapter 38 - A Long Needed Rest

Sorry for taking forever on this and not updating much I am busy with plans. I hope to write more here in the next few weeks. ~K

(Silver POV)

I watch as the crew drinks and jokes go around. I still sit by Zoro in his unconscious state. I haven't drank or eaten since we got here, I may be starving but I can handle it.

Luffy-"Silver come see what Brook can do!"
Silver-"I'm fine Luffy."

He then leaves me alone with my thoughts. Sanji walks over to me and sits down.

Sanji-"Silver you should eat, Zoro will be fine even how dumb he was he will make it."
Silver-"Sanji you don't understand what I feel. I have regret, pain, and other emotions I can't even explain right now. So please just go."
Sanji-"I'm not Silver you need to eat and stay strong for Zoro as he will not admit it but he will need help."
Silver-"Sanji leave me alone please."

Sanji got up and then came back with a plate of food and put it down in front of me.

Sanji-"Eat."

I look at the food it doesn't even seem appetizing, I get up and go to the Sunny and get some things there and eat. I sit on the main deck then look up at the crow's nest and sigh.
Creak
I hear a noise and my ears come out and it sounded like someone walking to the Sunny. My hand instantly goes to the hilt of my katana and am ready to attack this thing that is about to come aboard. I see Robin come on deck and I relax.

Silver-"Didn't realize it was you."
Robin-"Sorry for making you on edge. I was just coming to get away from the noise."
Silver-"I had no motivation to eat in there, it seemed fatty and unappetizing."
Robin-"It was bad but everyone else is enjoying it, why aren't you?"
Silver-"I'm worried I will lose Zoro my last reminder of who I truly am..."

I look down to hear Robin walk over to me and sit down.

Robin-"Silver I know that struggle as I have gone through it too. It will pass and Zoro is strong and this won't take him down."
Silver-"Thanks Robin."
Robin-"Let's head back before others notice."
Silver-"Yea."

We both get up and walk back to where everyone else is celebrating and I sit by Zoro again, Robin returned to where ever she was earlier.

Yamada-"Hey Sil?"
Silver-"Yes?"
Yamada-"Are you still mad at me?"
Silver-"No I'm not."
Yamada-"Ok."

Yamada walks off and then I feel someone take ahold of my wrist and turn to see Zoro waking up.

Silver-"Zoro!"

He looked at my and yawned.

Zoro-"How long was I out?"
Silver-"About three days."
Zoro-"That's three days to long."

I smile at Zoro and he smiled back. I lean and kiss his forehead, his hand goes to my cheek. We put our forehead's together

Luffy-"ZORO YOUR AWAKE!!"

We pulled back when Luffy screamed and Zoro and I chuckled.

Zoro-"Yes Luffy I'm awake."

Everyone continued partying and Zoro started to get up and tried to stand but stumbled. I was next to him so I caught his arm and held him around his waist he thanked me and we walked out so he could get fresh air.

Zoro-"Silver you seem exhausted."
Silver-"I am fine Zoro don't worry over me."
Zoro-"Silver I know your hiding it from me. You don't have to admit it but I know you to well."

We walked towards Brook's voice that we heard in a cemetery and we saw a memorial for his crew and Zoro walked over to him without help and I stood by the gate listening to them.

Zoro-"You joined one Hell of a crew."

I laugh to myself and Brook noticed I was there at that moment.

Brook-"Silver I didn't realize you were back there, I thought Zoro came here alone."
Silver-"Nope that big dork over there still needs a little help moving."
Zoro-"Silver!"

I stick my tongue out at Zoro. Then the three of us break out laughing. We all get up and head to the rest of the group and we head to the Thousand Sunny, we board and say our farewells. Zoro and I walk to the mast that leads to the crow's nest and I go up and Zoro followed me. Once he was in I shut the trapdoor and sat next to him on the benches and laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arms around me and I doze off into a dreamless sleep.

(Zoro POV)

I hold Silver close as I feel her relax I know she is falling asleep. I pull the blanket over her and smile.

She is beautiful when she sleeps, so calm, she is always looking out for others and leaving her own safety behind her. But that is what I love about her, the selflessness, that I have tried to take up but unable to. It's in her blood to be selfless mine not so much. I hope that won't come back to haunt us one day...

I look out the window and see everyone doing there own thing while Silver and I are up here. Nobody minds nor do we. Next thing I know I wake up and it's night and Silver was up and had a weight on her back and doing push-ups one handed.

Zoro-"Hey Silver is dinner over?"
Silver-"Yea but look at the table."

I look over to the table and see a plate of food and I get up, walk over and ate the food. Silver was mumbling numbers I couldn't hear her well but I could tell it was above a hundred.

Zoro-"Silver take a break you don't want to push yourself to hard to quick."
Silver-"Zoro I need to get stronger so I can hold back the spirit in my katana... He came out and I know he did something risky but I don't know what.. I want to hold him back but also be able to use his power for my use...."

She didn't stop but I finished eating and I watched her as the sweat dripped onto the floor and her hands slipping a little I pick up the weight and put it away and Silver sighed.

Silver-"Zoro you need the rest more than I."
Zoro-" Silver D Coyote you can't expect me to not notice you didn't sleep at all the three days I was out."

Silver only sighed as I said that she knew I had seen past her lies. Next thing I knew Silver was sitting by the window, not looking or talking to me. I go down the ladder from the crow's nest and use the bathroom so Silver can have some time to herself. I go to the men's sleep room and see my hammock still open and go to it and lay in the hammock. It has been a while since I slept in here and everyone's snores keep me up so I go out on the deck and sit on the grassy area of the deck and close my eyes.

(Silver POV)

I am mad that Zoro saw through me and I snapped now he is probably mad at me. I watched him go and as he left I noticed his katana's were still resting here. I go up to them and I pick up Wano. A strong sense of undermining emotions hit me like a cannonball, the blade itself was telling me that it needed rest and wanted Kuina back. I sat down and set Wano back down where it was before and could feel an almost protective but angry vibe from Kitetsu as I can tell the blade hates Red, then Shusui was quiet but I wouldn't have any respect from it as Zoro does. Next thing I know I hear Zoro come up to the crow's nest and sees me here.

Zoro-"So checking my blades I see."
Silver-"Only looking."