Carl x reader

By The_Shitty_Writer

Y/N had been living with her mom, dad, Uncle, and 2 sisters for a very long time...until it happened. The apo... More

How it began
Reunited
Alexandria
Old friends 1
Old friends 2
A kiss?
Party 1
Party 2
Party 3
Party 4
Party 5
Party 6
Lies
A Plan
Forgiveness
Were are own family
new people
Clementine
A promise
Its a baby?
What should his name be?
Thats why im not giving you a choice
A better place
Should I?
Which ones the brightest??
Adorable Carl
Its you?!?!
...

Hanging with Carl

4.6K 127 117
By The_Shitty_Writer

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning. I got out of bed and put on a F/C shirt and ripped jeans. I walked downstairs to see Carl outside. I jumped."Carl what the hell you scared me!" I said. He laughed."That's the point!" He said.

I glared at him. He kept laughing at me. I just kept glaring at him. I then started laughing to. I didn't realize until now but he's kind of adorable!

"Hey you wanna hangout?" He asked."I can't leave the girls alone!" I said."You don't have to you can ask Maggie or Carol to take care of them!" He said."Ok!" I said back.

I asked Maggie if she could take care of the girls and she said yes. We walked down the streets of Alexandria in silence.

"Y/n you want to meet my family?" He asked."I thought I already did?" I asked."Well you met my father...but there's someone you haven't met yet!" He said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his house.

He brought me inside a little room. There was Rick next to a little crib. Rick smiled at me and motioned me to come over to him. I walked towards the little crib to see a smiling baby girl.

"Aww she's cute...what's her name?" I asked."...Judith." Rick answered."Hi Judith." I said."Y/n you want to hold her?" Carl asked."Sure!" I said. Rick lifted her out of the crib and gave her to me.

I held her tiny little fingers."I remember when Kali was this little!" I said. They laughed."Well kids I got things to take care of!" Rick said. He walked out of the house.

I held Judith in my arms."We should probably take her with us then!" Carl said. I nodded.we walked out of the house and sat by a tree. Carl handed me a blanket so I could put Judith on it.

We sat there and looked at the clouds."Your family seems pretty great!" I said."Heh...I guess you could say that!" He said."My family has been broken for a while!" I said. He frowned."What do you mean?" He asked.

I frowned."Well...everyone has parents." I said. His eyes widened in realization."Oh I'm sorry!" He said."It's alright...there in a better place." I said."Jamie cries sometimes late at night." I said. He nodded."...I lost my mother." He said.

I looked at him in shock."You did?" I asked. He nodded."She died giving birth to Judith." He said."I'm sorry!" I said."It's not your fault." He said.

He leaned in towards me and so did. He rested his forehead on mine. I looked into his blue eyes.

Judith then started crying. I picked her up and rocked her."Heh...you're good at that!" He said. I nodded."well Someone had to take care of Jamie and Kali!" I said."Oh yeah!" He said."I can't believe in about a day you became...Less...Terrifying...I mean you did try to slice my throat open!" He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes."Well you tried to shoot me in the head...so I'd say we're even!" I reminded him. I started laughing. He laughed. I looked down at Judith. I sensed Carl's eyes on me. I stood up."I think she might be hungry." I said. Carl stood up. He was much taller than me.

"Come on...let's go back to my house then." He said. We walked into his house and he gave me a bottle to give her.

I Fed her the bottle and burped her. He laughed at me. I rolled my eyes."Man your really good at this kind of stuff!" He said. I laughed."Yeah...I guess I am." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 67 25
"Silver." "That's a pretty name." "Thanks." What will Silver do when she realizes she is falling for the boy in the sheriffs hat, and he is falling f...
115 24 16
a young girl was camping with her family a day before a breakout would happen and change her life forever. She was shaken and brave. she wouldn't be...
10.5K 263 28
Alex wasn't expecting to see anyone out in the woods while looking for her next shelter. The two men seemed like obnoxious, loudmouth rednecks. The...
22.3K 1.4K 8
❝ allergic to your love, but i still want more. ❞ neganxmale!oc.