Taming The Beast (RWBY x Male...

Oleh darkprince171

No description for you! :p Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Origin
Chapter 2: Goodbye
Vote!
Chapter 3: Companion
Chapter 4: First Day
Chapter 5: Unstable
(A/N)

Chapter 6: Visit

5K 97 58
Oleh darkprince171

[Ruby's POV, Weeks later]

(Y/N) smiled in his sleep as I pet his head. His tail swished back and forth slowly. He reminded me so much of Zwei back home... but a lot bigger.

Weiss: "Ruby have you seen my-"

Weiss suddenly lifted up the sheet that covered my bed and looked at me with an annoyed look.

Me: "What?"

Weiss: "Ruby you need to stop treating him like a pet! He's not a dog!"

Me: "I'm not treating him like a dog!"

I then looked down at the scene again. I sat on my bed, with (Y/N)'s head on my lap. I was still petting him.

Me: "Okay... I might treat him like a pet... but I can't help it!"

(Y/N) slowly began to open his eyes, than yawned and sat up. He looked at me then to Weiss.

(Y/N): "I don't understand. Is there something wrong with the way Ruby treats me?"

Weiss: "Well... yes! Don't you think it's odd that she pets you like that and she lets you sleep on her?"

(Y/N) shook his head.

(Y/N): "No. I enjoy being pet. It's very relaxing. And sleeping with someone else's body heat is comforting. It reminds me of when I was a pup and my sister and I would curl up next to our father and mother."

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Ruby: "Wait, you have a sister?"

I smiled slightly.

Me: "I used to yes. However she was killed by a huntsman some time ago."

They both looked stunned. I think they forget that my family isn't of my own species. I decided to break the awkward moment by getting off of Ruby's bed and landing on the floor, going into my natural posture on all fours, then standing. I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. These movements didn't feel natural to me, in fact, they felt wrong. After finishing the glass of water I turned to see Ruby and Weiss looking at me from the doorway. I tilted my head to the side.

Me: "Do you need something?"

Ruby looked at me with sad eyes.

Ruby: "(Y/N)... do... you hate humans?"

I thought for a moment.

Me: "Most humans are bad. But some are okay. You four are okay, you see Grimm for more than they are said to be. Right?"

I smiled at them. But they didn't smile back, they looked conflicted. I frowned as they stayed silent.

Me: "Grimm are not bad. We live the same as humans. We feel, we have family, we fall in love, we mate. My mother and father have been together for hundreds of years. They cared for me when I was abandoned. They saved me when I would have died. I miss them."

Being away from my family for so long made me very homesick, I miss hunting, I miss playing with the young pups, I miss training the older ones to hunt effectively. But most of all, I miss interacting with my own kind. Team RWBY was nice and all, but nothing could compare to being with my pack.

Ruby: "Weiss... maybe we could talk to Ozpin about letting (Y/N) go home for a little while..."

I looked up with hopeful eyes. Even if it were for a small amount of time, I believe seeing my family would lift my spirit greatly.

[Time Skip, Brought to You by Chibi (Y/N) Chewing on Ozpin's Cane]

My tail wagged quickly as we walked through the familiar forest. Team RWBY trailed behind me weapons in hand. I told them they didn't need them, as long as they were with me no Grimm would touch them. This area is my pack's territory so no other Beowulves come here, the occasional young Deathstalker or King Taijitu will wander in but won't disturb us. We began nearing the pack's cave and I couldn't help my excitement, I started running.

Yang: "Wait! (Y/N), don't run off!"

I bolted for the cave and soon it was in sight. Outside of the cave were a few young Beowulves playing with one another as their parents watched over them. My Beowulf mask formed and the red outlines appeared on it. As I neared the Beowulves they looked at me, then looked back to the cave and howled. Suddenly my father appeared out of the cave entrance and looked at me. He near sprinted for me and nuzzled his mask against mine.

Father: "My son... I'm so glad you've returned. Your mother and I missed you greatly."

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my mask against his fur.

Me: "I missed all of you too. I'm so glad to see you."

Father: "Come inside, your mother will be happy to see that you've returned."

He suddenly looked behind me and began to snarl and bare his fangs. I looked back to see Team RWBY standing there.

Father: "You will not take my son again!"

He suddenly pushed me behind him and lowered his posture slightly.

Me: "Wait! Father it's okay, they are the ones who let me come here. They mean no harm."

He looked back at me and stared at me a moment, then lowered his claws.

Father: "I suppose this means you won't be staying?"

Me: "I'm afraid not. But I'll be able to see the pack more often!"

My father looked down slightly and began to move back to the cave.

Father: "They will stay out here. If they harm a single strand of fur on one of our own, they will be killed."

Me: "I understand."

I looked to Team RWBY.

Me: "Please stay out here. I will try not to be long."

Ruby nodded.

Ruby: "Take your time (Y/N)."

I nodded and followed my father into the cave. Almost instantly a few pups ran at me and tried to tackle me, but barely pushed me back. I chuckled and looked down at them.

Me: "I hope you pups have been behaving."

One of the female Beowulf pups looked up at me.

Pup: "We have!"

I looked up from the pup to see my mother staring at me next to my father. She slowly approached me and nuzzled against my masks

Mother: "My little pup, I'm so glad to see you safe. I've been worried sick. They haven't hurt you have they?"

Me: "No mother, and I'm not a pup anymore I'm old enough to hunt on my own."

Mother: "You will always be my little pup, no matter how old you are."

I smiled as she backed up and looked at me.

Me: "How has the pack been, I see a few new faces here. Did they join from another pack?"

Father: "Yes, unfortunately their alpha was killed in a hunt. So they found us and joined our pack."

Me: "I see. They haven't been causing trouble have they?"

Father: "A few have, but they were quickly put in their place. However since you've been gone more humans have been roaming close to our territory."

I frowned. I was always the one to patrol and make sure no one got too close, but I suppose in my absence humans have been getting bold.

Ruby: "Spread out!"

I heard the sounds of a fight outside the cave. The loud bang of gunshots and low hissing was easily heard. I rushed outside to see Team RWBY fighting a King Taijitu that towered over the team and lunged rapidly at them. I quickly formed a Grimm mask, resembling the large snake's. My Beowulf tail and ears faded into black dust and formed a snake tail. I ran forward and got the Grimm's attention.

Me: "Stop! They are with me, they mean no harm!"

The snake suddenly lunged with its white snake head, I jumped back and dodged it.

Taijitu: "They must die, the queen commands it."

Me: "The Queen?"

The snake used its other head to attack me from the side, I jumped over its attack and landed on its head. I took my palm and hit it at the edge of its snout. This caused it to become disoriented and shake its head back and forth. I jumped off of it and stood in front of Team RWBY.

Me: 'What does she mean, what Queen? I'm not sure if I can reason with her. Should I... should I attack...? Or should I keep trying to get through to her...?"

[(A/N): Hey guys! This choice isn't super important to the ending of the story, but it will effect the character so choose wisely. Oh! And I'm going to try and update more often, least the stories I actually have published (I totally don't have like six stories I have multiple chapters on but refuse to purplish them until I complete one of my stories *Nervous laughter*). Anywho, DarkPrince out!]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

984K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
283K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...